Kim's First Christmas Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He continued for so long I lost track of time. My pussy was getting numb. I now felt like I was having an out-of-body experience. I felt like I was looking down at this cum-covered 19 year old being sliced open by a massive black dick. He continued on and on. Suddenly I felt him pull out and groan, I felt the first spurt hit my breasts, the second also hit my breasts and the third hit my belly. I felt him move away. My pussy felt like it was wide open. I felt a pool of cum under my ass on the table. Click.


I am not sure how long I lay there until I felt a warm cloth start to wipe my stomach. They cleaned all of the cum off my belly, my breasts, and the table. I felt my panties being slid back up my legs. I was lifted up and sat back down on the chair. My dress was lifted back up and the straps were tied.

They then started to rub my forehead with the warm cloth. They rubbed my face and neck. I heard Darnell whisper, "Kim, wake up. It's time to go home."

I fluttered my eyes open and looked at him. "Hi, I'm so sorry. I must have dozed off. I'm sorry to be such a party pooper."

"That's ok baby. It's awfully late. Let's take you home." He said.

I looked around and there was nobody else there. I looked at the clock and it was 2 o'clock. They had fucked me for about two hours or did I dream it?

Darnell walked me home and kissed me on the forehead and thanked me for babysitting. He was so calm and normal I began to think I had imagined the whole thing. I closed the door and leaned back against it. I reached down and slid my hand into the front of my panties and felt a large glob of cum slide out of my pussy. I smiled and closed my eyes.

12