Kim's Weekend Alone with Daddy

Story Info
Kim and daddy take full advantage of their weekend alone.
5.3k words
4.42
197.6k
152
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jillygirl
jillygirl
126 Followers

Kim carried her mother's suitcase to the car where her father took it and loaded it into the trunk. Mom had been telling them where everything is and what needed to be done while she was gone to her sister's place for the weekend.

"Mom," Kim said as she gave her mother a hug. "Daddy and I will be fine. I promise I will take such good care of him that the only thing he will be missing is your apple pie."

"I made one last night. You will find it on the counter in the kitchen."

Dad walked up mom and gave her a kiss. "Than I guess I won't be lacking anything will I? You just go and have fun dear. Kim and I will be just fine."

She smiled at us. "Yes, I know you will. I guess I am just a natural born worrier. Good bye and if you need anything just call."

We waved as mom drove down the driveway and down the road. After he car was out of sight I looked at daddy and smiled. "I have been looking forward to our weekend together I thought it would never get here."

Daddy took my hand and winked at me. "I have had a hard on for a week thinking about it."

Daddy and I had just had our first sex together last Saturday and it had been so good. I hadn't even thought about letting daddy fuck me until a week before that when I accidentally met him online and we had gotten naked on webcams together. I didn't see his face but he did see mine. He never said anything but I figured it out what it was him. When I confronted him, we ended up having sex. We had snuck around some last week and had sex every night after mom was asleep. Now we didn't have to sneak around. This weekend we would do what we wanted, when we wanted. I knew we would both have a lot of fun.

Daddy led me into the house where he closed the door and immediately kissed me. His tongue slipped into my mouth and I hungrily sucked it as deep into my mouth as I could. He than smiled at me. "No clothes allowed this weekend. We stay naked until Sunday night just before you mother gets home. "

He began to unbutton my shirt and I unbuttoned his. We helped each other get out of your shirts and he worked on unsnapping my bra. It fell quickly to the floor and my breast were freed to bounce and give my daddy the enjoyment of seeing and feeling them. We kissed a little and my breast pressed against his strong chest. I rubbed them back and forth against him. He reached down to unsnap my jeans and pulled the zipper down. I pushed my jeans and panties down together to the floor and stepped out of them. Daddy admired my naked body and before I could begin to undo his pants, he quickly unzipped and removed them. His 7-inch cock was now free and it stood out straight and proud. With us both naked, we embraced. My soft but firm body pressed against his naked body. I could easily feel his cock pressed against my flesh. His arms wrapped around me holding me to him. We kissed and I enjoyed his loving me like this.

"Daddy," I whispered into his ear. "I am yours to do with as you want. I don't want to hold anything back from you. My body is yours to take and love however you want. I just want to make you happy. I want you to fuck me all weekend. Fill me with your love and with your cum. Fill me until I am overflowing and than fuck me some more."

He kissed me and then looked into my eyes. "Baby, I am going to put my cock in your tight pussy and by the time this weekend if over, it will be so soaked in your wet juices that it will be all wrinkled, like after you soaked in the hot tub to long. Baby, I don't want to remember what it is like to not have my cock inside your pussy."

I grinned, "Than maybe we should get started?"

He smiled at me and picked me up. We left our clothes on the floor by the front door as he carried me to his bed. He lay me down on the bed and then crawled in with me. He half lay on top of me as we kissed. I felt his hand move down to my pussy. I spread my legs to welcome his touch. He found my pussy already wet and ready for him. I had been getting wet just thinking about this when my mother was getting packed to go.

I felt him rubbing my pussy. His touch sending a thrill through me. He knew just how to excite my clit. He lightly touched and rubbed it. I moaned into his mouth as my body quivered. I loved him so much. I wanted him so badly. I wanted to make him so happy and give him more pleasure then he had ever had.

I pushed against his chest and forced him onto his back. I crawled up on top of him and straddled his hips. I looked into his face as he expectantly looked back into mine. I grinned. Reaching down I took a hold of his cock and placed it at the entrance to my pussy. I could feel it seated there with the tip of his cock ready to penetrate me. I looked down at his cock and slowly I pushed down. I felt and saw it slowly disappearing into my body. My pussy stretched around his cock. It felt so good. I could feel it moving deeper inside me. His hard cock was burying itself deeper and deeper in me. I felt him rubbing along the inside of my pussy walls as he went in. My tight, wet pussy welcomed him in with a warm embrace.

Daddy watched with me as he disappeared inside me. His cock sunk deeper and deeper into me. I could even see my skinny tummy bulge a little as his cock filled it up inside. I slid down his cock until finally I was sitting down as far as I could go. I sat on him with his cock totally disappearing inside me. I was amazed how so much cock could go into my little pussy.

I lay down on top of him and we kissed. I was so hungry for him. I began to move my hips up and down. I felt his cock moving in and out and it was wonderful. Daddy then grabbed my butt and stopped from moving. He whispered into my ear. "Just wait baby. I just want to enjoy the feel of your body and mine together like this. I find the sensations of having you laying here on top of me with my cock inside you so amazing. To have my little girl's pussy wrapped around my cock is mind blowing."

I giggled. "Daddy, I am not a little girl any more. I am 18 and a woman."

He looked at me and smiled. "Oh yeah Your definitely a woman. A very beautiful and sexy woman."

I lay there and examined his face. It had a glow about it that I had never seen before. He was so happy and content. I had never seen him like this. He had always had worries about work or stress about bills. Even when he was having fun it was like the world was just pushed into the background and it would soon be back to fight him again. Now it was like all that was gone. There was only now. There was only him and me. Our love was the only thing in the world that mattered and even if everything else went wrong, there was still only him making love to me.

I kissed him as he held my body against his. I enjoyed the feel of our flesh together. We were truly one together in body. We were locked in a lover's embrace that I didn't ever want to end. We kept kissing and his hands massage my back and down my butt. He rubbed a finger down my asshole and felt where his cock had disappeared into my pussy. Than I felt him push his finger into my asshole a little ways. He pushed harder and he went in further. He got his finger in as far as he could and I felt him rubbing the inside of my asshole. I softly moaned with pleasure.

We lay there kissing, touching and loving each other. He fingering me, played with my nipples, deep kissed and just enjoyed each other's bodies for about half an hour. I was so hot and horny. I wanted to have him fuck me but I never said anything because I wanted to do it his way. I wanted to give him all the pleasure I could. He began to move his cock in and out and I moaned loudly with pleasure and with relief that he was finally fucking me like I wanted.

His cock felt so good as it slide slowly in and out of my pussy. I was moaning as soon as he started to move within me. "Oh! Oh yeah, Daddy! Oh, that feels good. Yes, Daddy! Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck your little girl."

"Baby, I am going to fuck you and not stop until Sunday."

I could only answer with a soft moan and by grinding my pussy down onto his cock. I moved my hips up and down as he thrust his cock up into me. I squeezed his cock hard with my pussy and sat down hard on his cock, jamming it deep into my body. I had been laying on top of him for so long that my juices had flowed over his cock and balls. His cock slid in and out with almost no resistance at all. My pussy moved up and down his shaft and I closed my eyes as I enjoyed the sensations of him filling my body with his cock. I was so hot and horny that it took almost no time at all for me to begin cumming. I started to whimper with a pleasure that I was helpless to do anything but enjoy. I moved up and down him and the sensations of his cock moving in and out of me sent me into a climax that sent an electric shock through my body. My body not only quivered and shook with ecstasy, but I felt like someone had hooked me up to an electric outlet and had turned it on. I only remember crying out really loud. It was like pain and pleasure was all mixed up. I couldn't tell one from the other. My cumming was painful and so amazingly pleasurable at the same time. I yelled at the top of my voice. "AH! DADDY! DADDY! DADDY!"

He just kept fucking me. He kept his hard cock pumping in and out of me while tears of pleasure flowed from my eyes and I cried. He kept fucking me while my body lost control and just shook and quivered on top of his cock. His cock sent me so high I thought I would literally die. I was sure I was dying and I didn't care. I could only think about how so much pleasure was flowing through me. My daddy was fucking me so perfectly, I didn't care if I lived or died. As I was hitting that height of pleasure and I was sure I would never be able to come down. I just stayed there and kept cumming and cumming.

The next thing I knew, I was on my back opening my eyes. Daddy was lying on top of me smiling. "Baby? You ok?"

"Um, yeah." I said a little confused. "Oh, daddy, I never felt so good before."

He laughed, "You fainted baby. You went so high you passed out on me."

"I did?" I lay there realizing that I felt confused because there was a gap in my memory. I must have fainted like daddy said from an overload of sexual pleasure. "Well, I hope I can do it again. It was amazing."

He laughed at me and gave me a kiss. I then realized that he still had his cock in me and it still felt so wonderful there.

"Baby, I hope you do too. I am going to try sending you over that edge every time we fuck."

I wrapped my legs around his waist and hugged him to me. "Did you cum yet daddy?"

He nodded and kissed me. "Oh yeah. I came a couple of times. I don't think you were too worried about my cumming while you were off in sexual heaven."

I held on tight to him and enjoyed the feel of his body against mine. I sighed with satisfaction and tenderly kissed his neck, ear, cheek and than his lips. His wonderful warm lips. Mmmmm. I couldn't help but moan as we kissed. He started to slowly pump inside me. I loved the feel of his cock moving within me. He filled me with his flesh and I embraced the pleasure it bestowed on me. I rubbed my pussy up and down his cock as he moved in and out of me. My hips were working slowly with him and together we were moaning from the delightful sensations. I could feel his cock moving so deep inside me. Moving and rubbing me. Sending a cacophony of bliss through my body.

He began to go faster and I welcomed it. I was hungry for his cum to fill me. I moved with him. We slammed our bodies together in heedless abandonment. His wonderful cock sank deep into my body time after time. I could feel him pulling his cock almost totally out and than pound into me again. The slapping of our now wet sweaty bodies filled the room. I dug my fingers into his back. I was coming close to cumming but daddy beat me to it. He threw his head back and moaned. His hips thrust hard into me and he held his pulsing cock deep inside my pussy. The feel of him sending his incestuous seed into my womb so excited me that I came as well. I cried out as my hips jerked up and down, sending his cock in and out of my soaking wet cunt. I couldn't help myself as I clawed at his back, scratching it with my fingernails. I was a wild animal being fucked into a state of feral lust. The only thing I cared about was being fucked. I had to be fucked. I would almost have killed to get that intoxicating high. I couldn't speak. I could only moan, whimper and growl as I came. I hung on tight to daddy's body, pumping on his cock. Sending it as deep into me possible.

Slowly, oh so slowly, I began to descend. I slowed down my hips until I was finally still. I lay there with daddy on top of me and me still holding tight to him. I didn't say a word. He looked at me and shook his head in wonder. "You are the most amazingly sexy woman. You fuck like your life depended on it."

I smiled back at him but I still couldn't speak. My mind was so full of the pleasure I had just experienced that I wanted only to savor it. I hung onto him tightly and closed my eyes. We just lay there for about five minutes. Daddy stirred and gave me a kiss. "Baby, you hungry?"

I grinned, "For you."

He laughed. "Baby, as much as I like that, how would you like some eat some food? I could make us some hamburgers."

I cocked my head to the side and grinned. "And how you going to do that with your daughter stuck on your cock?"

He chuckled. "That would make it difficult, but if you really want to stay thrust up on my cock I could throw a pizza in the oven for us."

I thought it sounded fun to have him cooking and still have his cock buried in me. "I would love to see you cooking with me on you."

He laughed and holding on tight to me, he rolled on his back, swung his legs over the edge of the bed and sat up, with me facing him. He stood up and I held on tight to him with my legs wrapped around his waist. He walked into the kitchen, pulled a pizza from the freezer and threw it into the microwave. He got us some glasses of soda and then pulled out the hot pizza.

Carrying the pizza and I held the glasses at the same time I held onto him, we went into the TV room. He set down the pizza, took the glasses from me, and set them down as well. With his cock still in me he sat on a chair and helped me swivel around on his lap so I was now sitting facing the same way as him. He than took the remote and started up the TV and a DVD.

"I have a porn movie for us to watch. I thought you might enjoy seeing it."

I took a slice of pizza as I asked, "What's it called?"

"Daddies Do Their Daughters."

I watched the movie as I ate the pizza. It was interesting. They had a man and his daughter at an interview. Someone off camera asked them questions about their family, how long they have been having sex, how they feel about incest with each other and other interesting things about them and their history. Then the interview stopped and the two began to make out. The daughter sucked her daddy's cock and he ate her pussy. I was already so wet but watching this made me even wetter. Than her daddy mounted her and fucked her hard. They fucked in a few different positions and the camera caught great shots of his cock thrusting in and out of his daughter.

Too quickly it was over and I was about to ask daddy to play it again when another couple were shown. They were a father daughter also and they also were interviewed. They told how they lived alone together since the man's wife had run off with another guy. His daughter took his wife place in his bed almost right away and they now lived as if they man and wife. No one in the neighborhood where they had moved to knew anything different. He was a manager who made good money and people just thought she was his trophy wife. They undressed each other and fucked on camera. It was really cool.

There were half a dozen couples of fathers with their daughters on the DVD. I really enjoyed it and when it was done, I was so hot and lusted after my daddy so much that if it had been necessary I would have raped him.

"Daddy, I want to fuck."

He had been feeling my breast and rubbing my pussy while the DVD played. Now with it off he pulled me back into his chest and slid a finger down my pussy to my clit. He rubbed it and I moaned happily.

"Baby, I want to fuck you too." He whispered into my ear.

He moved his cock in and out of me while he massaged my clit. I lay back into him and just relaxed. "Mmmm oh daddy. I love you. I love your cock. I love you fucking me. Fuck your little girl daddy. Fuck me and make me happy."

He than moved forward and I had to reach back to try to hold myself safely on his cock. I needn't have worried. He had a firm hold of me as he pushed me down on my hands and knees. I knelt on the floor as he pumped his cock in me. He played with my breast with one hand and my pussy with the other. His cock had the best task of fucking my soaking wet pussy. He fucked me while I pushed back into him with my butt. I shoved back as he thrust forward. His wet balls slapped against me every time his cock plunged deep inside me. I didn't care what I did or said anymore. I might go wild again. I might faint. I might do anything, but as long as my daddy fucked me, I was happy and I was sure my daddy was happy as well.

He took hold of my hair and pulled my head back some. I moaned, "Daddy. Fuck me Daddy. Fill me with your cum. I want your cum daddy."

He fucked me harder and faster. I was moving my ass back into him as fast as I could. We were fucking full speed and it was not long before he was cumming. He shot another load of cum into me. I could feel him filling me with his potent seed. I groaned with the thought of all that hot cum filling my body with his love. Daddy rubbed my clit as he stopped thrusting his cock into me. He wanted to make sure I came even if he had already cum and would be getting soft now. He was big enough when soft that he wouldn't fall out but his finger had to finish the job of getting me to cum. It didn't have to work long before I obeyed the call of his ministering finger and came hard. I let my head collapse to the floor with my butt up in the air. I moaned as my body reveled in sexual ecstasy. I lay there enjoying the after glow of our lovemaking. I looked up at him and smiled. "Mmmm I think I may have peed myself."

He laughed. "Thankfully it's a hardwood floor. We better clean it up."

Under my protest, he pulled his cock out of my pussy. He had been in there for six hours but that was not long enough for me. We went and got some clothes to wipe my pee off the floor. When we were done, he kissed me and suggested, "You want to wash my back in the shower?"

"I want to wash all of you in the shower and you better wash all of me as well."

Daddy put his arm around my waist as he led me to the bathroom. We got the shower running and stepped in under the warm flow of water. My sweaty, cum filled body felt good as the water flowed over my flesh. Daddy took the soap and started to wash my arms. As he washed me he told me how beautiful each part of my body was as he washed it. He said how special it was and how sexy my flesh felt as he touched it.

He moved from my arms to my back, my shoulders and my face (which he kissed for about five minutes before going on.) He than lathered up my breast and rubbed his soapy hands over my nipples. They got immediately hard as little pebbles. He rinsed them off and proceeded to lick and suck on them for a couple of minutes. He washed my flat tummy and than instead of washing my pussy, he got on his knees and washed my feet, ankles, legs and thigh. As he washed my thigh, I watched him look lovely at my hairless pussy. He turned me around and washed my butt. He even washed the inside of my asshole with a soapy finger. Still on his knees, he turned me around and again faced my pussy. He took the soap and slowly washed it. Pushing one leg to the side, he washed down into the inner lips of my pussy and slid a couple of fingers into my pussy. He rinsed my pussy off and than leaned forward to run his tongue down the crack of my vulva and then lick deeper into my clit and inner lips. I just stood there on one leg with the other held up high. I had to hold on to him with one hand and the showerhead with the other, so I did not fall. As he licked me, he slipped a finger into my pussy. His finger probed inside me feeling, rubbing and pushing against my inner walls. I gasped as he touched my G spot. He than moved his finger, rubbing that spot, encouraging me towards cumming. I softly whispered, "Daddy, yes Daddy. I like that. Oh, that feels good. Yes, right there. Mmm Oh yes Daddy."

jillygirl
jillygirl
126 Followers
12