Kinda-Sorta-Maybe Nerd-Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My, my. You've been hiding a monster inside of here all these years!" Amanda's eyes were wide open now, if a little bleary, and she unzipped me to give her hand freer access to my rock-hard shaft. With her other hand, she pushed me down until I was lying next to her on the bed, then she sat up and straddled me, her hand still down and firmly pumping my rod.

She leaned down and kissed me, and all that was left of logical and rational thought left my mind. If this was only a fantasy, then I was going to dive in and enjoy it. Her tongue trailed out along my lips before darting back in to dance with my own. I had nothing to compare it to, but Amanda was a great kisser.

My arms automatically encircled her, rubbing and caressing her back. I slipped one hand beneath the back of her camisole, stroking her spine. She moaned into my mouth before sitting upright, whipping off her top and then unsnapping her bra.

Those fabulous orbs I had only ever dreamed of spilled out to my hungry gaze, firm and skin tight as drums stretched across perfectly shaped melons ripe with mingled perfume and sweat. Her dainty nipples were turgidly poking out at me, calling me to them. And she leaned down to feed her tits to me, gasping little sighs of pleasure as I instinctively began to suckle. This was heaven.

And it of course had to end. I could feel my dick starting to spasm, and I would lose all control in another minute. My body tensed as it prepared to spew my load all over her hand and my stomach, but then the door burst open and a red- headed cheerleader poked her head in. Her gaze swept across Amanda first, but then her smile vanished when she saw me.

Amanda dismounted me onto the bed, embarrassed for the moment and hiding her tits from the football jock now peering through the open doorway. The red-head looked down to my twitching member, and whistled her appreciation. "Now I know why you like him so much."

Then the red-head pulled the door tightly closed, and we were alone once again. Amanda just giggled and gave me a "sorry about that" look. The moment was gone, the magic broken. She reached over to pull her clothes back on. I ogled her very obviously until heaven was removed from my view, and I stuffed my painfully hard meat back into my pants.

If nothing else, the events of the past half hour had sobered us both up a bit, and Amanda declared that we needed new drinks.

***

After a few minutes Amanda left to chat up some other friends, and I went to find Marcus and Kendra. Marcus had driven to the party, but he was in no condition to drive us back. Neither was Kendra for that matter. I gave myself another half an hour to make sure I was clear headed, and then loaded my friends into Marcus's car to get us home. I dropped off Marcus, explaining he could pick up his car tomorrow. He staggered into his house, carrying his wet shirt with a "borrowed" towel wrapped around his upper body.

Kendra was a slightly more complicated problem. She was so far gone she was practically unconscious. I parked the car on the street outside our houses, but she had neither the strength nor the awareness to stand up on her own. So I settled for scooping her up into my arms and carrying her up to her house. With her arms about my neck, she pillowed her head on my shoulder, mumbling against my neck which was simultaneously tickling and a little pleasurable.

I had to fish her keys out of her pockets, and for a moment felt a little weird with my hand caressing her hips, albeit with honest intentions. As quietly as I could, so as not to wake her parents, I carried Kendra upstairs to her bedroom.

She seemed to wake up a bit when she realized she was home, and I laid her out across the bed. Exhausted from dancing all night, she merely slid herself underneath the covers without changing, then thought better of it and after a bit of squirming around under the comforter, dropped her skirt out onto the floor.

I knelt down on the floor next to her bed, absently reaching out to draw her hair away from her eyes and then stroked her cheek. "Did you have a good time tonight?"

"Yeah..." she breathed out. "Thanks for getting me home in one piece."

"Anytime."

For a moment our faces were just inches apart, her eyes luminous as they stared into mine. Then I got up and went home.

Later that night, as I sunk myself down into my bed, Kendra's sweet face came unbidden to my head. She looked so sweet and peaceful as she slept, and I felt relaxation pooling over me like a warm blanket. But then my memories flashed back to a strange bedroom and a topless Amanda in my arms. And I surrendered myself to a dream world that would return me back to the fantasies of my imagination.

***

Only a few months later, bids were going out for the Senior Prom. The High School was suddenly abuzz with the latest scuttlebutt and rumor about who was going with whom. And we surprisingly found ourselves in the middle of the rumor mill.

Ever since the house party our trio's stock in popularity had skyrocketed. Even though he didn't remember most of the night, guys had been coming up to Marcus for weeks crowing about how wild he was, and he found himself getting picked automatically at every after-school b-ball game. Kendra was fending off guys left and right, people whose names she didn't even know were trying to flirt with her and invite her to Prom. The rule went that it was better to go with a popular girl you didn't know than a less-popular girl that you did know.

After a few days of this Kendra dragged me off during a break between classes. "Jason, you have to save me from all these horny bastards. Will you take me to the Prom?"

Surprised, it took me a while to fumble for an answer. "Uh, aren't guys supposed to do the asking?"

"Oh, come on. You know I never cared about that male roles/female roles crap."

"Well, it's just that..." I looked over her shoulder, and my eyes found the woman I was looking for. "I was going to ask..."

Kendra turned her head around, seeing Amanda and her big, round, twins leading the way towards us in the middle of a crowd of fellow cheerleaders. Kendra turned back and grabbed my jaw, rotating my head around none too gently to bring my attention back to her.

"Jason, you are such an idiot. I know you've had a crush on her since Day 1 of High School but do you really think she's into you? She's the most popular girl in school and you are nothing compared to her. Don't tie yourself up in delusions of grandeur. I'm your friend. I just don't want to see you get hurt."

My mind rebelled at what she was saying. I was popular now, dammit. I'd worked hard at it. I'd skipped out on doing things that made me happy to do things that would help me socially, things that I needed in the long run. I'd smothered my geeky urges to play Dungeons and Dragons and Warcraft so that I could join the in-crowd. And dammit, I'd made it.

Kendra just looked deep into my eyes, her finger on my lips to forestall any further comment. "Jase, this is me. I know you. And as much as you want to deny it, you're still a geeky nerd-boy. Now that doesn't bother me, but a girl like that would never accept who you are. And is that really the kind of girl you want to be with?"

I took her fingers away from my lips. Amanda had been atop my pedestal for years. She was the one thing I always dreamed about and yearned for. Was that the girl I wanted to be with? "Hell, yeah."

And I walked past my friend, moving to join the gaggle of girls around Amanda. I did look back, just once. Kendra still had her back to me, but her head was turned towards me, and I saw a tear dribble down her cheek. Tomboy Kendra, who used to pride herself on being tough and free from "girly" emotions. It was the first time in four years I'd ever seen her cry, and it was almost enough to get me to stop.

But I turned back and saw Amanda's angelic face, and my heart hardened to what I had to do. Slowing down into the swagger of all the cool guys in school, I slid in and started to chat up the various girls. I maintained the conversation all the way down until we reached Amanda's classroom, where we stopped momentarily outside and I got her attention.

"Hey, I was wondering if you already had a date to Prom."

Her eyes glowed for a second, a happy smile tugging at the corner of her lips. My heart was thudding into my throat, but then I felt it fall into my stomach when her smile drooped into a frown. "Ah, well. I'd love to, Jason. But Tommy Beckman asked me this morning, and I kind of already said 'yes' to him."

Tommy Beckman. I still remembered the day his older brother saran-wrapped me to the flagpole. I fumbled for something to say, but the insecure geek in me rose up and turned anything I could say into a stuttering noise.

"Well, he's the star quarterback, and I'm the head cheerleader and it all just goes so well together. But hey, you can sit at our table and we can still hang out. Wouldn't that be fun?!"

Finally I managed to croak out, "Sure, that would be great."

"Okay then. See you later!" And she skipped into the classroom.

As I turned to watch her leave, I felt a very deliberate squeeze on my ass. Spinning around I saw the red-headed cheerleader from the house party sizing me up. "Hey there Jason. I'm Patrice."

"I know, I remember you." I didn't actually know her well, but I was playing along. Why was she talking to me right now?

"Well, I've had a few others ask me to the Prom, but I was saving myself for the right guy. You taken?"

I paused for a moment to check her out. Killer legs, shapely hips, big tits, wicked smile and flaming red hair. If nothing else, she was going to be entertaining. "No, I'm not taken."

Kendra's face flashed into my vision for a moment, but I'd already said the committing words. "Patrice, would you go to the Prom with me?"

She laughed and leaned into me, planting a fat kiss on my lips. "Of course, honey. This way everything works out, and we can share a table with Amanda."

Her hand reached down to give my balls a squeeze, and then she was disappearing into the classroom. I turned to watch her walk away, a hundred different emotions swirling through my brain.

Guilt, at leaving one of my best friends in Kendra. Disappointment, in getting shot down by Amanda. Pride, in going to the Prom with one of the most popular girls in school. Lust, because from the signals Patrice was sending out at me, I would be losing my virginity in a couple of weeks. Then the school bell was ringing. Crap, I was late for class.

***

The night of the Prom arrived. I pooled together with Tommy Beckman, Jack, and Greg (more football jocks) to rent a limo so the four of us could pick up our respective dates. We made small talk, and I had to be careful not to use any words with more than two-syllables, lest they go over the guys' heads. Amanda was absolutely stunning. None of the guys said a word when we saw her, including Tommy Beckman. He just made a noise when he was startled by how gorgeous she looked. Patrice was just as stunning, in a low cut dress that showed off amazing cleavage, with slits up the sides so her killer legs could show through.

We arrived at the hotel ballroom where the prom was being held, and went through the usual routine taking photographs, etc. Kendra and Marcus had ended up going together, just as friends. After some begging and cajoling I managed to get the three of us to take a group picture together while Patrice and the girls fluttered off to gossip. I knew they felt a little betrayed that I wasn't sitting at a table with them, but they had some other casual friends to hang out with. Taking the picture with them seemed to warm them over a bit, and I found myself partially regretting not attending with Kendra. It turned out that she cleans up pretty well, and her athletic body let her wear a fabulous, slinky gown. With proper makeup and hair, and the right heels, she was turning heads left and right. For the zillionth time I found myself wondering how I'd managed to go so many years without realizing she was a girl. In the end I wondered if our friendship could ever be the same. Could guys and girls truly be just friends, or would the gender thing get in the way?

Once things got under way I returned to the "in-crowd" table. I did my best to be appropriately social, being raunchy enough to fit in with the guys and simultaneously polite and chivalrous to please the girls. Patrice was flirting quite obviously with me, to the point where I thought I saw a flash of jealousy in Amanda's eyes, much to my delight.

We all stayed just as long as was necessary, but then the guys produced the keys to a suite upstairs. We had eight people, with the three jocks plus me and four hot cheerleaders alone in a hotel suite, and when someone brought out the champagne I knew I was in for a night I would never forget.

I found myself in an overstuffed chair, Patrice in my lap and shoving her tongue down my throat. The champagne kept flowing and the clothes started to come off. Prom was a rite of passage into manhood for every High School male, and a twinge of pride shot through me as I realized I was partying with the highest levels of popularity at my school.

One couple had already paired off into one of the adjoining bedrooms and with the door wide open, they were already fucking like rabbits. Patrice's dress was a puddle on the floor, and my hands were fumbling with the clasp to her bra. At last I got it off and I had bared her tits to my gaze. Not quite as firm as Amanda's, they were still big, round, and soft to my touch. Her areolas were quite a bit larger, and they stood out with long, pointy nipples capping the ends. Meanwhile, my pants were being lowered to the floor as Patrice was desperate to fish out my monster. The turgid, dark flesh was only exposed to the air for a moment before she sank her hot mouth upon me, feeding my rod to her ravenous mouth.

As if the pleasure from this wasn't enough, Tommy and Jack were stripping off the last bits of Amanda's clothing, leaving her fantastic body naked to the world. Jack's date, a blonde named Erika, was also nude, and the two girls cuddled and kissed each other, much to the guys' delight. They stood back a bit, whacking off to watch as Erika snaked a hand down to plunge it into Amanda's dripping wet snatch.

I was never more turned on than in that moment, and when Patrice sucked me down her throat and Erika's lips sucked Amanda's perky tit into her mouth, I exploded for the first time in the presence of another person, crying out my release as I pumped my jizz down Patrice's throat.

She swallowed every last drop like a pro, then licked me clean. Standing up, she looked me in the eye and gave me a warning, "Don't go wasting yourself now. I intend to get that beast inside me before the night is done."

She turned around and shuffled over to Amanda and Erika on the couch. Moving Erika's hand aside and splitting Amanda's legs apart, Patrice knelt before her and lowered her face into Amanda's crotch.

Amanda's eyes flew open when she realized what was happening, but then shut them tight against the pleasure coursing through her body. The couple in the room had apparently finished, and Greg came waltzing out, his limp dick still covered in feminine juices. He nodded at Jack, who disappeared into that room with a grin on his face. The rhythmic pounding on the bed resumed.

Erika moved over to me, kissing me gently as I stared wide eyed at this Scandinavian blonde bombshell. She gave me a pixie wink before dropping her head into my lap, giving my reviving soldier a few long licks. Meanwhile, Tommy Beckman had settled in behind my date, and with a few short thrusts, he had speared his way into Patrice's pussy.

As she was giving me head, I took to analyzing the third pair of tits I had ever seen in the flesh. Erika's were smaller than the first two girls, but they had a pleasant pear shape to them with the tiniest nipples sticking out like goose bumps at the end. After a while, Erika laid me out on the floor and spun around in a sixty-nine position, while I got my first taste of a woman's honey pot.

My body reacted instinctively and in accordance with everything my memory could jog up from a porno. I knew enough to go after her clit and soon had Erika squirming atop me until she dumped a load of her nectar onto my face. We got up a minute later, as Erika dared not bring me off just yet.

As if on cue, Patrice pulled her head out from Amanda's crotch to scream out her orgasm, and then Tommy pulled himself out, still hard, to catch a breath. I got myself back into the chair as Patrice got herself up and turned to fix her sultry gaze upon me.

This was it, the night I'd lose my cherry.

But then another noise started to attract my attention. A girl's plaintive plea of "no."

"Please, Tommy, no. You know I don't want that. Come on, I'll suck you off."

Looking past Patrice's hot body before me, I saw that Tommy was on top of Amanda, his hardness poking against her stomach as he ground his hips in an attempt to get into the right position. But Amanda was squirming away, trying to free her arms from Tommy's much stronger grip.

"Please, please..." her voice was trembling.

"Hell, no, bitch. You've been cockteasing me for months and I aim to pop your cherry tonight. This is Prom night; you knew what you was getting into."

"Hey, Tommy," Erika cut in, her voice pleading. "This isn't right. Get off of her!"

"Tommy!" Amanda's voice had run up to a desperate shriek as he pressed his way down. I got out of my seat.

The next few moments flew by in blur, but then I realized that I was holding a crying Amanda in my arms, and Tommy was sitting on the floor a few feet away with a butt-naked Erika standing between us. My hand hurt from where I'd cuffed him to get him off of her, and for a second I blanched at the thought of pissing off a guy this strong.

Smoke was coming out of Tommy's ears, his face a beet red. "This isn't your business, nerd-boy." He pointed at me, electricity sizzling in his eyes. "Why the fuck are you messing with me?"

My voice trembling almost as much as Amanda's, I managed to sputter out. "This isn't right." I took a deep breath before my next words leaked out. "I won't let you hurt her."

Amanda may not have been my girl. But I couldn't stand by and let such a precious creature be defiled like this. My mom raised me better than that.

Tommy steamed for a minute before realizing the situation he was in. Greg even stepped over to calm him down. "Bitch ain't worth it, dude."

Tommy mulled this over before spitting out, "Yeah. You're a frigid, virgin bitch, Amanda!"

She cringed in my arms, but then Greg moved to block him again. The night was over. Jack came out and the two guys worked the other girls to salvage the situation. Tommy just grabbed his clothes and stalked out of the hotel suite.

I held Amanda's quaking body in my arms as she sobbed, the emotions overwhelming her. Her beautiful almond eyes were pouring out tears, streaking her makeup. She felt like such a fragile little creature and I wanted to protect her against the universe. She was my angel. I even forgot that we were both naked.

After a few minutes, she quieted down. Blinking the last drops of tears from her eyes, she looked up and into my eyes. "I want to go home."

I helped her into her dress, and stole a hotel bathrobe, wrapping it around her shoulders before getting into my own clothes. Patrice was going to stay with the others, and I'm sure Greg and Jack wouldn't mind spending the night with the three hot babes.

Amanda clung onto my arm all the way down to the lobby, and cuddled against me during the cab ride to her home. She seemed somehow smaller, but in a good way. She still had the beauty of an angel, but now she seemed like a human being, someone I could actually reach. I wouldn't have to chase a dream anymore; she was just a scared teenage girl. I walked her up to her front door, and right before she went inside, her arms wrapped around my head and she drew me in for a searing kiss.