King Thakkorias

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darkniciad
Darkniciad
1,269 Followers

A moment later she began to shudder. The quake ran all through her, and felt as if it was never going to end.

Suddenly, it was as if all the remaining energy that had been built up within her erupted in a final burst. A loud scream escaped her lips and her back arched up high from the bed once again. It slammed down almost as quickly as it had risen, and when it hit the bed once more, she sat up and gripped her love's head tight in her hands. She was held, muscles stiff, for several moments as a shudder like an electric pulse caused every inch of her body to tingle.

Her strength left her, and she collapsed back onto the bed. She gasped for breath and covered her sex with her hands. Every so often, her body would twitch as a spike of energy shot through her from beneath her hands.

She slowly returned to reality and managed to get control of her breathing once more. Tears welled up in her eyes and she softly said, "Oh, my love, I..." Alicia found she was unable to continue, and then began to softly sob.

Thakkor lay down beside her, wrapping her in his arms as she cried. He stroked her hair and kissed her forehead, quietly whispering words she couldn't hear well enough to decipher.

Alicia sniffled one last time and looked into her love's eyes. "Thakkor, my dear, sweet love, I have never felt anything so wonderful in my entire life. Thank you."

"My thanks were already received when I gave you the gift. Your release was my reward, and it is one I will remember and cherish for all my life."

She smiled weakly and kissed him, tasting her own juices on his lips. "I love you — so much," she said and felt another sob trying to escape from her.

"I love you too Alicia, with all my heart."

They lay together in each other's arms for some time, just enjoying the closeness and the afterglow of Alicia's orgasm. Alicia leaned her head upward, pulling Thakkor's down for a kiss, and felt need beginning to grow within her again. Her hand moved down between Thakkor's legs and she noticed he had lost some of his steel.

"I was worried about you, love," Thakkor explained.

Alicia smiled. "Well, stop worrying then."

Her smile then turned devilish, and she rolled Thakkor over on his back. She pulled his pants off with a little assistance, and then wrapped her hands around his half-hard cock.

She looked up into his eyes, desire obvious in hers, as she held up his manhood with her hand and lapped him with a broad stroke of her tongue.

The reaction was instantaneous, and he began to swell in her hand immediately. Alicia engulfed him in her mouth, sucking him back to full erection once more.

Alicia released him from the warm confines of her mouth, kissing the tip and looking up into his eyes. She climbed over him, supporting her body over him on her hands, and then sank down to kiss him. He could feel his throbbing shaft just touching her folds, and groaned into the kiss.

When their lips parted, Alicia raised up once more and said, "I cast the spell while you were shaving."

Thakkor knew there was only one spell she would be talking about at a moment like this. It was a spell that reached into a woman's body and determined whether she was in a part of her cycle where she could become pregnant. Alicia used the spell any time they coupled, so she would know whether it was safe for him to fill her with his seed. It was a feeling Alicia said was beyond compare, and she never failed to experience powerful orgasms whenever she felt him explode inside her.

"And..."

"The people grow anxious for an heir. It's been two years," she replied.

"Are we ready?"

Alicia smiled. "I'm ready to be a mother."

Thakkor matched her grin and then rolled his lady love over onto her back. "We really shouldn't worry the people."

Alicia chuckled, and then parted her legs and her lips wide. She beckoned him with her eyes.

Thakkor moved between her legs, aiming his erection at her opening. He rubbed the tip over her lips, moistening it in her abundant wetness for a moment, and then slowly pushed inside her.

Alicia moaned as his thick shaft filled her, the head pushing her lips in for a moment before releasing them to slide over his shaft. She had told him before that she could feel every vein in his cock when he slowly buried it within her this way.

He held himself deep within her for a moment, both of them stiffening from the feeling of her walls clenching tight around his throbbing member. They fit together as if they had been made for each other, and as far as they were concerned, that was exactly the case.

Alicia gasped as he slowly withdrew from her, all the way back to the tip, and then thrust back inside her. Her body rocked under his steady, measured thrusts. Thakkor alternately watched her breasts rock with the rhythm he set and the look of pleasure on her face. Alicia pulled a pillow under her shoulders so she could watch his shaft, coated in her cream, pushing and pulling her lips with each thrust and withdrawal.

The King pulled one of his Queen's legs over in front of his chest, changing the angle at which he entered her. His honey-haired wife gasped and looked up into his eyes, panting for breath as he continued to stroke her depths with the full length of his cock.

Alicia felt the fires of her passion building higher, every push of his hips stoking them to a white hot intensity for a moment like a bellows stoking a forge fire. He pulled her leg back over to its original position, but adjusted his stance slightly to thrust more upward inside her.

Thakkor was fighting to control his impending climax. Alicia knew the look on his face and the feeling of him inside her as well as she knew her own body, which was letting her know in no uncertain terms she was on the edge of an explosion as well.

He pushed her legs up, bending her knees toward her chest. The angle caused his stroking shaft to hit her even deeper, feeling to her as if he were all the way in her belly. His thrusts increased in power and speed as well, and it took only a few more to push Alicia over the edge.

She screamed her pleasure to the roof, pressed down on the bed by the position he held her in. Her hands gripped the bedclothes, bunching them up and pulling the edges out from beneath the mattress. Her head lashed back and forth as the powerful climax took complete control of her body. All the while Thakkor continued to pound his manhood home into her depths.

Alicia felt her climax begin to subside slightly, and at that moment Thakkor emitted a growling gasp of pleasure as he spurted his seed into her womb. He kept thrusting, although his rhythm was broken and sporadic, another spurt of his hot cream coating her walls with each thrust. Alicia let out a choked scream as her orgasm took hold of her again.

He continued to stroke his throbbing erection into her depths, fighting to maintain some semblance of rhythm, knowing that as long as he could keep thrusting she would keep coming. He held out long enough to bring her to a third peak before his strength gave out.

Thakkor collapsed down onto his hands over her. Both of them breathed hard and were coated in a light sheen of sweat. He was buried inside her to his full length, but beginning to go soft within her.

"I-I need to move," he gasped.

Alicia nodded, unable to voice any sort of response. She cried out as he pulled from her, and Thakkor gasped — shuddering violently — when he withdrew from her as well.

Her body continued to quake with aftershocks after he pulled from her, and she maintained her position with her legs pulled up high. She reached down and pulled a dollop of his hot cream which had seeped from her as he withdrew back into the velvety embrace of her sex.

"I don't want any of it to escape," she moaned and then brought her finger to her lips to suck their mingled juices from it.

He patted her leg and grinned at her, and she lowered her legs back to the bed. She didn't get up and go to the chamber pot as she usually did after he filled her up, however. She was determined to leave his seed inside her and increase her chances of getting pregnant.

Thakkor got up to clean his flaccid member before the sticky coating on it began to dry, and Alicia reluctantly went to the chamber pot to drip the evidence of their lovemaking from her before cleaning up as well.

They lay together in each other's arms then for perhaps an hour, softly kissing and enjoying the feeling of being close to each other.

Alicia smiled at him and reached down to run her fingertip over his cock. "Maybe we should do it again, just to make sure."

His member twitched with life as soon as her finger touched it. "It never hurts to go that extra mile for something that is worthwhile."

Alicia rolled him on his back and sucked him between her lips. He was soon fully engorged once more.

When his love let him escape her warm mouth, Thakkor guided her to her hands and knees and mounted her. He took her hard and fast, the sound of their flesh clashing together making loud slapping noises that could be heard even over her loud gasps and screams of pleasure.

He was desensitized, having already reached his peak once, but Alicia was hyper sensitive. The thought that their coupling could very well give them a child this time seemed to arouse her all the more. Alicia soared to her heights once, twice, and a third time before her King reached his point of no return.

Thakkor slammed his hips forward a final time, a growling scream exploding from him as he erupted inside her tightly squeezing walls. As before, the feeling of his seed coating her depths caused Alicia to climb to a new peak. She collapsed face down to the bed, screaming in ecstasy as her final orgasm rolled through her. She maintained the position, her bottom high in the air for several minutes, even after he withdrew.

At last, she collapsed flat to the bed next to her husband, moving over to lay her head on his muscled chest. He stroked her hair as they once again enjoyed the delightful drifting feeling that followed their mutual orgasms.

After a short while, Alicia looked up into his eyes. "We're going to have a baby."

"We don't know that for sure. Your spell only tells you it's possible."

"I'm pregnant. I know it. I can feel this warm glow inside me, and there's nothing else it could be."

"If you don't mind, I'd like to make sure — frequently — for a few days."

Alicia laughed and slid upwards to kiss him. "No, I don't mind at all. If I'm anything like Gwen, you'll be making sure long after we're sure. She couldn't get enough when she was pregnant."

"I think I can live with that."

Darkniciad
Darkniciad
1,269 Followers
12