Kink Weekend Vol. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James then slapped me in the face with his cock and told me to turn over. Master slid his cock out of my pussy and walked to the toys we had with us. He brought back a huge ass plug with a long black tail attached, and my leather leash. I got into the position Master wanted. Me on all fours on the bed with my ass facing him and my head at James' dick.

"Continue sucking cock whore." Master demanded.

I obeyed and began to lick and suck at James' cock. Master lubed up my as and placed the plug at my anus and began working the plug in slowly. In the beginning it felt wonderful, the plug stretching my ass. The further it went it the more intense it became, little tinges of pain mixed with the pleasure of my ass being plugged and stretched. When Master got it in it was intense, my ass felt so full. I could feel the hair of the tail brushing my legs.

Master reached up and placed my leash on my collar. "Now my little fuck animal are you ready to have all of your holes filled at once?" Master pushed his cock into my cunt and I almost passed out. The fullness of my ass and now my cunt too, I almost lost it. And all the while James was still fucking my mouth making me drool and gag.

"We are going to fuck you hard, get ready for some real fucking now slut. We are going to fill your cunt and your mouth with cum and make you beg for more." Master and James did just that, fucking all my holes hard. The feeling of being stuffed full of cock was overwhelming, but I loved every humiliating moment.

I could feel my orgasm coming on strong and so could Master. He rode me harder and harder until he finally jerked on my leash and collar and demanded that I cum. "Cum you little slut, my pet, cum for me. For your Master. Do it! Cum now, cum hard now!" And I did, just as he told me. I came from the plug in my ass and my Master's cock in my pussy.

James was still working my mouth, he began to get harder and I could tell he was about to cum. He shoved his cock in hard gagging me then he pulled out. "Eat my cum bitch. Swallow it. You will wear my cum on your face with pride and feel it inside you. It will remind you of what a whore you are." Then James came all over my face and in my mouth. His taste was sweet and I loved the feeling of the warm cum on my face.

Master then stopped fucking me. I turned to look at him and he told me "You will get my cum later whore, for now enjoy James' cum and relish the feeling of you orgasm. You did very well my pet. Rest now, you will have much to do tonight."

12