Kink

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was tall, a little less than 6 feet. She had long dark hair that curled wildly down her back and around her face. Her bushy eyebrows gave her eyes an intense look. She had the longest eyelashes I ever saw and highly sculpted cheekbones. Her mouth was sensual and curvy, full and very suckable. She was a beautiful looking woman and would have made an extremely striking man. Her dark skin and wavy hair lead me believe she was Hispanic mixed with black. I couldn’t help but getting lost in her chocolate brown eyes as I lit her a new cigarette.

“Thanks.”

“No problem.”

The silence reemerged as I attempted to finish off my beer, trying to avoid looking at her. She on the other hand made no such attempt. The whole time she smoked her cigarette and slipped her beer, she stared at me with those dark eyes. She didn’t say anything but I felt her eyes travel down my body. There was no doubt in my mind she was mind fucking me. Perhaps imaging lifting me up on the bar, ripping off my pants and fucking me hard to the cheers of the crowd, as a puddle of beer slid around my ass.

“What should I call you?”

“I wasn’t aware we were on name knowing terms.”

Exhaling deeply, the smoke blocked her from my view momentarily. “We aren’t, but you can change that if you want to.”

“Shabrie.”

“I wasn’t expecting that.”

“Most don’t…do you like it?”

“It doesn’t really matter, does it? My name is Michelle.”

She was not hiding the fact that she was attracted to me; that she wanted to fuck me. She didn’t say the words but she didn’t have to. I could smell the lust on her. I could hear it in her steady breathing; I could see it in the tenseness of her body and the hardness of her nipples through her top. Hardness she made sure to point out just in case I missed it by periodically reaching up to stroke the sides of her breasts.

“I like you, Shabrie.” she said as she looked into my eyes.

“So I see.”

Never the type to really play games, unless paid to, I asked her, “What do you want?”

Swirling in her chair until she faced the bar, once again, she put out her cigarette, took a swig of her beer and paid our bills. Standing up she bent over me and whispered in my ear to follow her out back in five minutes.

Exactly five minutes later I exited out the rear of the bar into the warm night. The alley was quiet and deserted. The door closed behind me with a great slam, jumping from surprise I turned around and saw her behind me, waiting. Opening the door had blocked her from my view, but now I could see her- all of her. She was more beautiful than I thought.

Taking a final drag of the cigarette I threw it aside as she reached for my blazer, forcing it apart. Buttons popped and scattered on the ground, like ice pelts during a hailstorm. My nipples immediately harden at the unexpected assault. Each hand took a breast and softly massaged my golden round globes, stroking and pinching me as they moved along. Moaning, I tilted my head back as her lips kissed my throat, working her way down my body. Moist heat flowed over my body like a warm river melting me from the inside. This is the feeling I love, this is the feeling that leads me to be what I am, a woman of pleasure for your pay.

Downward she licked and tasted, with her soft hands leading the way, down the side of my belly to my navel where her tongue dwelled in delightful bliss. Feminine hands moved up the small of my back, leaving tingling sensations all over my body. Kissing and licking her way across my skin she unfastened the button to my pants, gliding them passed my hips. The edge caught on the buckle resting over my waist. She tugged harder, reveling her very special treat.

Are you ready?

The buckle contained a black dildo attached to the end that clashed drastically with my skin. It was coated with a dark shell of liquid Carmel that harden the moment it made contact with the air. I didn’t feel the tongue move around the protruding tip of the fake the penis, but I saw it. The pink wet little organ slowly swirled around my swollen cock. Inch by inch I moved my dick deeper and deeper passed her lips, into her mouth. I forced my hips to thrust forward as her nails dug into my ass, leaving little moon shaped indentations within my skin. The sight was erotic and intense. With each stroke of her tongue it was almost as if she was sucking me, as if my clit grew and extended and became the hard plastic device I saw in front of me.

“Yes, suck me, suck me.”

She tugged harder, her cheeks sunk in as she deepened the pressure on me. The soft, squeaking, moist sounds of her mouth on my dick sung in my ears. Her hands gripped the based of my cock and she stroked it long and slow, as if she could make it grow, as if it could be harder than it was. My pussy dripped. Moisture traveled down my thighs, thick and clotted.

“Suck me,” I urged. “Suck my dick, you sweet bitch.”

I rocked my hips forward as she took me in deep, deeper than I’ve seen any woman do, perhaps even deeper than me. Her head twisted from side to side, her nose bumped against the smooth skin below my belly button. Her lips met my skin as they spread wide to engulf the wholeness of the cock deep in her mouth and down into her throat. Black silk slid through my fingers as she moved to the beat of the sweet rhythm of our sex. Slowly her lips glided back down from where she came.

No longer was my dick covered with creamy goodness. She ate it all, leaving the plastic, shiny, wet and blacker than before. Inch by inch the dark pole eased out from between her lips, right to the very edge. I expected oozing wetness at any moment, but the only wetness I saw was the thin trail of salvia connecting my dick to her ruby red lips.

She looked up and I glazed into her chocolate brown eyes as the haze of lust poured between us. She was one of the most beautiful creatures I ever laid my eyes on. Her hair was wild and tousled, her lips were swollen and bruised and her cheeks where crimson red from the heat.

“Go on.” I said, softly.

She twisted her head and licked the underside of my black cock, down to the base and brought her lips passed the sculpted ridges into the moist soft center of my pussy lips. While I couldn’t feel her tongue lashing against my harden cock, I did feel every tug and thrust of her lips, her tongue, her jaw because as it was a double-head cock. It was extended for her feasting pleasure on one end but it was also extended and buried within me on my end. Each suck, each swallow was felt. Even her simplest of movements pushed the base of the cock into my clit and deep within the walls of my pussy. Only the part of the cock in me was much smaller than her version. The relentless mouth covered the gapping hole of my pussy lips and she drunk the flow my juices. Tasting me, feeding on me, eating my pussy like it was candy.

I could no longer hold my dominating stance and sank to my knees. She followed me down until she was on her hands, sucking and pulling on my pussy lips and my hard thick cock. Thrusting backwards, my back formed an arched that nearly broke me as I felt the building waves of lust and climax. The jerking started in my legs and moved up through my body like I was being electrocuted. Sweat ran down my body, between my breasts and the valley of my thighs. I swore even as l laid there, the sweat turned into steam. Vaguely, I was aware she was still between my thighs, sucking on me as best as she was able. I could hear the desperation of her cries. I’ve been bad. I’ve neglected my girl. I placed my own pleasure first.

Pushing myself up onto my knees. Taking her face into my hands I brought her up for her first kiss of the night. Her face was smeared with the dark red lipstick. I didn’t mind as I pulled her lower lip into the crevice of my mouth. Our mouths bended and welded together in a torrent fight for supremacy. I won. As deep as I could I inserted my tongue deep within her mouth, owning her, controlling her, face fucking her with my tongue. Coming up for air. I looked down onto her face. I rearranged her body around mine. Lifting the hem of her skirt, I spread her thighs wide and gazed upon her honey richness and pushed her legs up to her chest until her knees met her shoulders.

Sinking into her I pressed the tip of my falsified cock to the opening of her lower lips. Within a second I was buried deeply within her tight sweet pussy. This time it was her back that arched in ecstasy as I pushed harder and true. Reaching under her shirt I found her small nipples, tightly budded. Her breasts, unlike my C cup, were small and plumb. Pushing the fabric to her neck I bared the small ripen fruit to my glaze. Bending low as I rocked my hips, pushing deeper into her moistness I took a sweet tip into my mouth.

Her nipple was juicy. I lightly grazed it with my teeth and sucked her tasty A cup tit. Thrust and suck, suck and thrust- we were locked in this armored dance. The harder my thrust was into her, the harder the back end of my cock rocked into me. It was a prefect interaction. Each time I moved to fuck her it was as if I was fucking myself. There she was with her thighs spread for me, her knees over my shoulders, my ass up in the air moving at a steady rhythm as I fucked her with my cock and sucked on her hard-nipple breast, in the middle of the night, in a back alley, within the heart of the city.

Her fingers intertwined themselves into my hair, releasing me from my bun. My hair cascaded over us like a velvet curtain hiding us from the world as I sucked and sucked and sucked. I had to have more of her mouth. Upward I moved, licking, pumping, sucking, pushing, kissing, and thrusting. Our tongues interlocked like two mating pythons as I fucked her, and fucked her, and fucked her. Our juices intermingled and spilled onto the dirty city streets. She became even more desperate as I varied my movements into her body. Her favorite move was when I would thrust upward so the top of my pussy pushed into her golden button, she loved that. She opened up more when I did that, she cried out when I did that, her nails made me bleed when I did that.

Fucking her was such sweet sorrow. I could fuck her all night, my sweet bitch with the sweet cunt. Then I saw it happen. I saw her tense up, I saw her breath catch as if she forgot how breathe. I felt her thighs crushing into my sides, bruising my ribs. I felt her cry, I felt her cum. Her quick contractions sending her over the edge, her scream was deafening and my fucking of her slowed.

Labored and tired I pulled my fake cock from her moist cunt and unhooked it. Rolling onto my back I spread my legs, flipped it over and began fucking myself with it, as well. Our juices mingled as I finished what we started. I lost all sense of time as I soared over the evening clouds. When I came through, I looked over and saw that she fell asleep on the cool concrete ground. I looked at her. She was beautiful, but so are many women. I felt the cold icy streets biting into my ass for the first time. Bending toward her I kissed her deeply, despite her unconscious state her lips cling to me, moist and heated. Reaching into my jacket pocket I located my cell and called Malik, my chauffer and aid. Two minutes later he pulled the car into the alley, and helped me to my feet. I located her car keys in her discarded pants and tossed them to him.

“Take her home and take a taxi back. Her BMW should be parked in front of the bar somewhere.”

I moved into the back seat of my car, poured myself a glass of wine and pulled out my palm polite and began calculating the expenses of the night. He picked up the disregard pieces of clothing we left behind, as well as the strap-on. Not a bad take for a few hours of fun. This should carry me over for a while. I printed out the invoice and handed to Malik. Finishing up my drink I watched as he lifted her into his strong arms and tossed her over his shoulder. Popping the trunk he found a blanket to cover her nakedness and I watched them turn the corner, disappearing. Five minutes later he called me and said he had her safely in the car and was heading out to her apartment. Moving to the front, I Started my car, I went home.

The Beginning….

I slowly began to remove the plates of food left on the dinning room table. Dinner with Malik was always nice. He was the only man in my life I didn’t fuck and who I paid rather than the other way around. When all was clean I went into the living room, lit me a cigarette and reminisced. Malik bought out a bottle of wine from the back and poured us each a glass.

“What are you thinking?” he asked.

“Just thinking back to the night that decided I was to become what I am.”

"Really? Do tell. That sounds like an interesting story.”

I laughed, “It actually was not as dramatic as you would think…

I met him at a party. Some fancy antsy party my girl Sarah invited me to during college. Some guy named Mark Harrison, who was richer than god, hosted the party. Sarah was a stripper at the local club, Strokers. She was using it as means, like some girls, to pay for college. Times here were hard. So hard I too was thinking about doing the same. I wasn’t even able to come up with the money to pay my half of this month’s rent, which was due tomorrow. She apparently met this Harrison when he brought some out-of-town businessmen through the club for a “good time.” I agreed to go to this thing with Sarah, to forget that by tomorrow I was going to be homeless. That my shit was going to be out on the side of the curve for all my neighbors to pick through.

I was sitting at the bar nursing my third glass of wine when he approached me. He was reasonably handsome, a fifty-something white male with salt and pepper hair. He ordered a scotch on the rocks from the open bar and took a seat next to me.

Not bothering with a hello, he simply asked, ‘Are you a friend of Harrison?’

‘No.’

I reached into my pocketbook for a cigarette and my lighter and just like you’ve seen them do in a bad movie, where the girl finds herself in a situation she doesn’t want to be in, he came out of nowhere with a lighter and lit the end for me.

‘You look sad, you want to tell me about it.’

‘Nope.’

He chuckled.

‘You aren’t easy are you?’

‘No, I’m not.’

‘That’s interesting because there is something about you that would have made me think that you were very easy.’

It was then I took it upon myself to leave his presence, but he put his hand over mine and apologized.

‘I didn’t mean to insult you. Despite how insulting it was, I just meant…. Do you not realize the effect you have on men?’

I gave him that ‘whatever!’ look that I’ve mastered.

‘No, I am serious. Look at the bartender. Between serving drinks he has been glancing down your dress every chance he gets. The gentlemen behind you are deliberately being loud in hopes of having you look their way. In fact why don’t you do that and see what happens?’

I looked over my shoulder and found that the two gentlemen were not secretly waiting for my attention. They were too busy laughing at a private joke they were sharing. Just when I was about to look away buddy number 2 saw me and immediately nudged his friend, claiming, ‘look man she’s looking.’ Buddy 1 turned, saw me and hastily lifted his drink and smiled his best Joey from friends smile. You know the one, the ‘how you doin’?’ smile.

‘Across the room is another young man who is festinated with your legs. On the dance floor a gentleman is dancing with his girl and even though he has her in his arms as if he would never let her go, he can’t help but keep his eyes off you.’

I followed his direction and in every case I found he was correct.

‘That’s just to mention the obvious ones, not the ones who are trying not to be obvious.’

‘What do you want? Why are you here doing this?’

Taking his hands out of his pockets he leaned in closer to me so our eyes where at the same level and in a soft voice he said, ‘because I believe you have potential to be much more than you think. If you allow me I can help you help yourself in a way that would make all your financial disadvantages disappear.’

‘And how do you know what my financial situation is?’

‘You have a very talkative roommate. At least she is when she gets drunk.’ He nodded his head in the opposite direction of me. Turning I saw Sarah in the arms of a very attractive older man laughing and hanging all over him. She was clearly having a good time. I wasn’t concern about her behavior. Even drunk she was very good at taking care of herself in tough situations. Too bad her lips were loose.

He reached out and his hands touched me. Soft, hard, masculine hands turned my jaw around gently in his direction. I looked into his eyes and that is when I felt it. The arousal. It was a sharp and unexpected sensation that started in my pussy and shot up through my body, toward my breasts, hardening my nipples.

‘Let me touch you. That’s all I want, a touch and a taste. I promise you’ll enjoy it.’

I opened my mouth but I didn’t know what to say. No was the instinctive reaction but yes was the unreasonably wanted one.

‘I promise you don’t have to do anything you don’t want. In fact you don’t have to touch me at all. Just let me touch you. If you chose to return the favor, all the better.’

He smiled as his thumb glided across my lips, back and forth.

‘Well?’

Shyly my tongue darted out and touched the tip of his thumb. Licking around it, I pulled it into my mouth and began to softly suck. He watched me do this for a few seconds before he pulled himself free. He ordered, ‘Follow me.’

He led me to a spot somewhere in the back of the house. It was a very big house; we turn down several hallways before we found ourselves in a large bedroom. If I had known better I would say it was the master bedroom from the king size bed and fireplace, but I couldn’t see him being that bold by taking me to the master bedroom of someone else’s home. I thought, he must be a real good friend of the owner, who I had yet to meet.

I got lost in the flicking light of the fireplace fire, watching the light and shadows play arcos the surrounding walls. I was staring into the flames when I felt him touch me. He was behind me. His hand cradled the small of my back, and slowly moved along my side, touching my elbow and moving across my stomach as he came to stand in front of me, temporarily blocking the fire from my eyes. Then he fell to his knees before me and I continued watching the heated dance.

Golden fingers lashed out bright and wild as warm sparks traveled through me. Slowly nimble caresses licked my ankles, up the gentle slope of my calves, temporarily resting at my knees. Warmth fingers stroked the back of my knees as effectively as the lighting fast flames stroked the surrounding air. The fabric of my hemline rose up my thighs as if falling in reverse, pulled by a force and a determination stronger than gravity- his hands.

Up rose the cotton veil that hid me away. Up rose the passion as the moisture traveled down in an incredible rate of speed. He found the elastic of my panties (once upon a time when I still wore them) and down they traveled across my skin, no longer softly biting into me. Silk upon silk they fell. He touched me over every inch of my skin, resting on the taut cheeks of my ass. Hot was the feel of his breath, hotter than the very flames that licked my skin with passion and heat. Hotter than the hottest, biggest flame leaping out from is marvel prison embedded within the opposite wall.

I never knew fire could be so wet. I never knew flame could be so gentle. I never knew that spreading my thighs could be such an act worthy of worship. I never knew hands so strong could be so gentle. I never knew an act as old as time could never get old. I never knew that with my surrender I would have so much power. I never knew that my weakness was his downfall. I never knew.