Kinky Coffee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is what I want, Dani." Jim wrapped her left wrist then quickly brought the other to it. In seconds it was wrapped like the first and her hands were tied tightly together. He then grabbed an ankle and bent her foot up behind her ass. Using the other end of the belt Jim quickly wrapped it as well. The last leg was easy and Jim stepped back to admire the quick little hogtie he'd done.

Dani was twisting and wriggling, trying hard to get out of the tight bindings but succeeded only in squirming on the bed in a very sexy way. She looked over at Jim and noticed he had a bulge - a big bulge! - in his jeans.

"Let me go, Jim! I can't move! I don't like this, just let me go!" Dani whined. Inside she was shocked that her excitement was building. Somehow the restraint, the tension in her muscles, the limited movement was translating to a growing excitement in her pussy.

It was all happening too fast! Every time she thought she had even a little bit of control Jim would snatch it away in a shocking display of strength. Not superman strength, just doing whatever he wanted with her body strength. She realized... that she wanted more of this treatment. She wanted him to control her, to fuck her however he wanted. This was what she'd been missing for all these years. But she couldn't let Jim know that! She couldn't let anyone know!

While she had been thinking this and whining about being tied Jim had turned back to the closet. He pulled a tie off the rack on the door and quickly knotted it a few times in the middle to make a small lump. Turning back to Dani he pushed the ball of cloth against her lips.

"Mmm-mmm! Nnnuuuhhh!" she grunted, holding her jaw shut tight against the gag pressing at her lips. Jim grabbed her jaw at the pressure points and squeezed, not too hard, but the pain shot through her jaw and her mouth opened to scream. Jim stuffed the gag inside and quickly knotted the ends of the tie behind her head. Dani was still twisting and grunting on the bed, completely helpless and now she couldn't even speak clearly.

She watched as Jim finally stripped, dropping his clothes on the chair across the room. He got his jeans off and Dani's eyes were locked on the large lump in his boxer briefs. She groaned with frustration as he left the thin stretch cloth covering his cock and turned her onto her back on the bed. Her hogtied limbs made laying on her back awkward and uncomfortable, but increased the tension in the bonds and the feeling of restraint. Jim pushed her legs apart to reveal her soaking wet pussy and the hard clit peeking out at the top of the slit. Crouched over her bound ankles Jim buried his face in her wet slit and started slurping and licking her wet cunt with animalistic passion.

Danis hips bucked off the bed at the sensual assault on her sensitive pussy. It felt like Jims tongue was everywhere! Then she felt something - his fingers! - push into her and the stretching, sliding, fucking just kept going and going! She was gasping around the gag, saliva building in her mouth as the pressure of the gag on her tongue made her mouth water. It was too much! She couldn't do it, couldn't stop it, she was cumming...

"Uuuunnggghhhh! Gahh! Uhhh Fuuuu! Fuuu! Fuuu!" she gasped through the cloth in her mouth.

Jim lifted his mouth from her cunt, chin and cheeks wet with her cum. He moved off the bed and reached down, grabbing her shoulders and pulling her head over to the side of the bed so it was hanging off.

"The one thing about a hogtie is that it's really hard to fuck your pussy while you're tied up." Jim pushed the waistband of his underwear down under his large balls and let his eight inch cock drop onto Danis face. "So I'm going to fuck your face instead." He reached behind her head and pulled the gag off and tossed it aside. "Now open up!"

Dani already had her mouth open, gasping for air and moving her jaws from the stretching of the gag, so when the cockhead parted her lips she opened further and it pressed into her mouth. She couldn't believe how big his cock was and it didn't even feel hard yet! From her position her tongue was stroking the top of the head and she could feel the ridged bottom side slide over her upper lip. Her mouth was so wet that Jims cock was quickly coated and he started stroking deeper.

Dani loved to give head and she was really good at it, but this wasn't like that at all. She had no control, Jims big cock was sliding in and out of her mouth, his hands had gripped her head and his thumbs held her jaw wide open while his hips started a steady and forceful motion. Dani gagged, spitting saliva around Jims cock and over her face, dripping down into her eyes and hair. As Jims cock drove deeper into her throat the thick, slimy saliva built up and drooled out of her mouth and dripped off his balls. Dani had never felt so possessed in her life! Bound, still cum-drunk from her orgasm, and now being face-fucked brutally. And she loved it! But how could she love this? If she wasn't ready to cum again from this fierce assault she'd call this rape! As her excitement started to peak again she let go of the questions and just focused on the cock sliding into her throat and the orgasm that was building in her cunt. When Jim moved one hand onto her tits and started squeezing and slapping the firm mounds Dani moaned and pushed against him, willing him to continue the abuse of her tits. Then he let go of her head and grabbed both nipples, pinching and pulling them hard! She screamed around his cock and came again. Jim was right behind her and pumped his cum into Dani's open mouth where it drooled out over her slimy, dripping, saliva covered face.

Jim gave a little shake to pull himself together and snapped his underwear up over his slimy cock. He quickly pulled on his shirt and pants and walked out the door of the bedroom. "Talk to you tomorrow, Dani!"

Dani realized what was happening and screamed, "Come back! Untie me! Jim, god, please, let me go..." Her words cut off when she heard the front door slam as he walked out. Dani freaked! She couldn't let Mark find her this way! Her fingers started plucking at the knots but without seeing them she couldn't make sense of what to pull. She twisted and squirmed on the bed, desperate to free herself and clean up from this ordeal. After about 10 minutes of squirming she found that she could get her bound arms down over her hips and then pull her feet through, getting them in front of her. Once she saw the knots she realized that Jim had left an easy slipknot in the robe sash and she was loose in under a minute.

Her muscles were sore from the twisting and stress of the binding and her orgasms. She was coated with sweat and saliva and the bed would need to be changed because her cum had soaked the cover. 'Fuuuck,' she sighed as she got up and started stripping the bed.

When the alarm went off at 4am the next morning Dani thought she would rather just die than get up but she knew how important it was to open the shop on time. She dragged her sore body out of the warm bed and took a quick shower to wake up. It's not that she lacked sleep - she'd been in bed early - but her body had gone through so much yesterday she felt like she'd had the biggest work out of her life. And even though she'd gotten to sleep early she'd been bothered by crazy dreams all night. She remembered having the dreams but now she couldn't remember any of the details.

'I hope Jim is gentler today,' Dani thought to herself. 'I can't survive being treated like that every day, not even for just a few days.' She didn't even consider trying to refuse him.

The morning was pretty much a repeat of the previous day except the shop was in perfect shape when she unlocked the door - Mark must have read the riot act to the night crew! - so setup was easy. Jim and his buddies were even there at 5am but Jim just gave her a smile and a wink and was gone. Business was slower this day so Dani had some downtime. When Mark came in at 11 she didn't offer to stay and help - she just went home, had a quick shower, and dropped onto the bed.

The ringtone of her cell phone woke her and she groggily looked at the clock. Three PM! She'd just slept for over 3 hours! At that she realized who was probably on the other end of the call.

"Hi Dani." Just as she'd thought, it was Jim.

"Listen, Jim, I can't today. You beat the shit out of me yesterday and I can hardly stand up."

"That wasn't our deal, Dani." Jims voice had developed that hard tone again. "Now you get over here to my hotel inside 15 minutes or yesterday will feel like a walk in the park!" He gave her a hotel and room number, but the hotel was at least 10 minutes away so she scrambled to get dressed, grabbed her coat and purse, and bolted out the door. Mark had late shift again so at least she didn't have to worry about him.

Seventeen minutes later she tapped at the door to the room number Jim had given her. She sensed someone on the other side, then heard Jims voice, muffled through the door.

"You're late."

"Jim, I'm sorry, I tried, there was a tie up at Main street..."

"Stop," Jim interrupted. "Take off your clothes, then I'll let you in."

"Fuck you!" Dani growled and started to turn away.

"Then the pictures are going to Mark..." Jim replied.

Dani sighed. It kept coming back to this. If someone saw her naked in the hallway it wasn't much worse than those pictures getting out but Jim said he'd let her in. Gathering herself up she quickly dropped her jeans and pulled off her blouse, standing in the hallway in her underwear.

"All of it!" Jims voice demanded.

Dani unclipped her bra from behind her and swept it and the panties off her hips in one motion. She stood before the doorway, purse in one hand, bundle of clothes in the other.

"Ok, you got what you wanted, now let me in!" Suddenly she heard the 'ding' of the elevator.

"Jim!! Let me in!" she hissed. She could hear voices as the elevator doors opened and just then Jim opened his door and pulled her inside. Dani threw her purse and clothes on the floor and sat on the bed. The stress and fear piled up in her and she started sobbing, using her hands to try to wipe the tears from her cheeks. She was surprised when Jims hand appeared holding a tissue. She took it gratefully but shied away when he sat next to her.

"Shhh, it's ok," Jim soothed as she sobbed. He put the tissue box in her lap where she could find it and she pulled out several more. He put the other hand over her shoulder and gently hugged her to him. "It's gonna be ok, Dani. Today will be easier, you'll see."

"You... you promise? I can't... do that again. I'm too sore!"

"Sure, Dani, I know. Being tied up can really beat a girl up. I know you can't do that again, I don't want to do that every day. But I wanted you to know how serious I was about fucking you."

Dani gave a snort, "Sure, you don't want to tie me up, you just want to rape me every day!"

Now it was Jims turn to laugh. "If the orgasms you had yesterday were rape I don't think there'd be many guys going to jail! Listen, Dani, I am making you do this, and you don't have to like it, but we're going to do it anyway, and for whatever reason you do enjoy it. Now just come here and lay down with me a minute."

Jim gently pulled Dani's arm and they lay down next to each other on the bed. Jim was down to his boxer briefs again and his arms felt good around her sore body. She didn't know what to think about this side of Jim. Yesterday he was like an animal, today he was being caring and gentle.

"Jim, I don't get it. Why are you being so different from yesterday? Not that I mind! But... I... I'm really confused."

"Dani, do you know what BDSM is?"

"You mean like masters and slaves and leather and all that?"

"Well, that's part of it, but not the whole thing. Look, in college and after I finished I... well, I got involved in that world and I really like it. What I did to you yesterday, the whole thing including your orgasms, that was the kind of BDSM 'play' that I love. It wasn't fair of me to do that to you without you knowing, but that was part of the turn on for me. You'd already agreed..."

"You mean I'd been blackmailed!" Dani corrected.

"Well, yes, but you did agree to what I demanded."

"Ahhh, well, I guess I did, but only because you're blackmailing me with those pictures!"

"That's true, but what I really wanted was to show you more of who you are sexually, Dani. I got involved in BDSM because I watched you in the snack shop. It was such an amazing turn on for me that I had to find a way to have that in my life. And I've found it. Dani, whether you want to admit it or not, you are naturally a submissive, you get turned on by having your body used like I did yesterday, and like Jack did back in high school."

Dani was silent, trying to process what Jim was saying to her. She didn't want to say yes. All she knew about BDSM was whips and leather and scary looking freaks in porno movies. But Jim was right - the way he had taken her, how she had felt, the way she remembered her high school event - it made some sense if this was part of her.

"Look," Jim said, "Don't take my word for it. Our deal is still on for today..." Dani tried to pull away. "Shhh, no, look. I promise I won't lay a rough hand on you today. I'll only touch you in the most gentle way you can imagine. But I will also order you to do things, to behave in certain ways. BDSM isn't all about rough sex, Dani, it's really about two people with different needs who can come together and trust each other. Will you trust me today?"

"Well, you've still got the pictures so I guess I don't have any choice, do I?"

Jim laughed at this. "No, I guess you don't. But do you agree to obey me?"

"Yes Jim, I will obey you." Dani was puzzled. Saying those words sent the oddest thrill through her. It was sexual, but it wasn't like touching herself. It was... different.

"Okay, first, go splash some water on your face and put yourself together a little. I think you need a minute to yourself and I won't take that away from you."

Dani got up and walked to the bathroom. Somehow she knew she was walking around Jims hotel room naked but it just didn't matter. She'd been hypnotized once at a "magic show" a date took her to and this felt something like that had. She knew she could stop what was happening to her, but somehow she didn't want to and kept going along. She did as Jim suggested - the cool water on her face felt good and washed away the tears. She fixed her hair a little and made sure she looked as good as she could for Jim. 'Wait, am I primping for him?' she thought to herself.

Returning to the room she stood at the foot of the bed and looked at the floor, hands held meekly in front of her. "I'm ready, Jim"

"Good girl. First thing, you can't call me Jim. From now on, whenever you see me you will address me as 'Sir.' Are you going to obey?"

"Yes... Sir," she answered, the same thrill from agreeing to obey tickling her.

"Good, you're such a good girl Dani. Now come over here to the side of the bed where there's some room. And down on your knees, that's it." He moved over the bed and sat in front of her. She couldn't help but look at his big cock since it was right in front of her face - he'd taken off his shorts while she was in the bathroom.

"Now, I want you to please my cock. I'm not going to touch you, and won't tell you how to do it, but what I'm ordering you to do is to make me feel good - to give me the best blowjob you've ever given anyone. Can you do that for me?"

Dani nodded. Yes, she could do this. She loved the feel of a hard cock in her hands and in her mouth and she loved how excited and pleased her partners were.

"Answer me when I ask you something Dani!" Jim said with what Dani was starting to call his 'strong voice.'

"Yes Sir!" she responded quickly. She put her palms on Jims thighs and moved closer to him. She felt very sexy and seductive now that she was in more control of herself, despite her obedience to his wishes. She took a good look at his cock as she put one hand forward and gently grasped the shaft, sliding the skin up and down. Everything had been so overwhelming yesterday that she didn't really know what he looked like.

He was cut, which she liked, and surprisingly to her he was shaved completely clean from his belly to under his balls. She'd never had a cock that was shaved before and she took his balls in her other hand, looking at the wrinkled flesh of the bag. She gently, very gently, squeezed the orbs and then grasped above them, pulling the sack down into a tight rounded sphere. Still jacking his cock slowly with one hand she leaned in and started licking his balls. She'd been told that attention to a mans balls was so awesome, and so few girls did it that Jim would have to enjoy it. As she pulled both balls into her mouth and gently massaged them with her tongue and lips she was rewarded with a moan and couldn't help giving a little smile. She loved that there were no hairs tickling her nose or getting in her mouth and she was able to focus all her attention on pleasing Jim.

Pulling her mouth off his balls with a little 'pop' she stuck out her tongue and slowly licked from his balls all the way up to the head. Her tongue was dry by the time she reached his head but she found a drop of precum there that tasted like heaven. She swirled a combination of saliva and precum around his cockhead, marveling at the size of his cock and wondering how he had fucked her mouth with it yesterday. She rolled her tongue into a tight little tube and gently probed at the slit at the end. She tasted his precum and maybe a hint of piss, she felt the change in texture from the spongy head to the slick channel. She loved the groan he made at the invasion of this virgin part of his body.

Pulling her tongue back she opened her mouth and slid the head of his cock into her mouth, stroking down to let the ridge slip past her lips so the spongy flesh was fully in her and her lips were wrapped around the firm shaft. She stopped there and sucked, not too hard, enough where he could feel it. Her tongue swirled around, tasting the precum as her suction pulled more out of his shaft. She felt the head swell, firming up under the pressure of her mouth. Moving her jaw she massaged the head of his cock with her mouth and was rewarded again with Jim saying 'Ohhhh fuck! Yesss, oh yes!'

Releasing the suction, she started sliding the shaft in and out of her mouth, sliding the cock deeper and deeper, letting her saliva build up and wet the shaft and the head so it could slip through her lips with ease. Jims moans kept pace with her stroking and she knew he was enjoying every sensation she was giving him. As his cock slid to the back of her throat she gagged a bit, pulling back just a little. She kept stroking, kept his cock bumping the back of her throat to get accustomed to the sensation and the gagging eased. Having the cock so deep in her mouth her saliva glands were working overtime and she could feel the thick, slimy fluid in her throat. Sliding her lips slowly up and off the shaft she gather the saliva in her mouth and drooled it out over the head of his shaft, her stroking hand sliding wetly through the mess as she looked up at Jims face and pressed her cheek against the wet shaft, coating her face with her saliva.

She let out a moan at the sensuous feeling of the hot wet cock on her face. She really did love this and she loved that Jim was letting her do it as she wanted. He was looked down at her with such a look of appreciation in his eyes that she felt like melting into them. Keeping her eyes on his she turned her head and sucked the side of his shaft into her mouth, sucking hard to generate some friction with his shaft. She moved her mouth in sync with her hand, still stroking the hard shaft. Her other hand had never left his balls and as the slimy saliva oozed down over his crotch she massaged his balls, making the sack slide wetly across her palm and fingers.