Kip and Salina Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He transferred to the bed and she lifted his legs up on to it. He knew she would do this from now on just so she could touch them. It was fine with him. The braces were on the floor by the bed and he had her push the chair out of the way and then get one off the floor. As she sat it on the bed, he looked at her and then said let's get these shorts out of the way. Can you pull them off of me as I lift myself up? Salina could only nod her head yes right now. He took hold of the trapeze bar over head and pulled himself up and she pulled them down his rear. He got back down on the bed and she lifted his legs and pulled them off. His hard cock was right there for her to look at and she did. He was on the long side but not overly big around.

Salina did not know what to do next and Kip snapped his fingers to bring her back. She laughed and said sensory overload. Kip pushed himself up with his arms and took his t-shirt off then back down on the bed. Have you seen braces before and she said yes and had studied them on line a lot. He said great, have at it and put his hands behind his head. She lifted the leg and slid the brace under it getting the foot into the plastic foot piece. She started at the first band just below the knee, then the knee pad, then the band above the knee and then the band at the top of the brace that ended almost touching his groin. This meant she had to get her hand near his dripping cock and she did not hesitate and fastened the Velcro strap there.

She got the other brace from the floor and repeated the process. He told her very good job. Salina said thanks and can I join you and Kip said please. First she took her shorts off and then got into bed with him. Kip noticed she had a very large patch of black pubic hair. He was that way also. He told her to go ahead and look everything over and to take her time, he was not going any place he deadpanned. She gave him a big kiss and moved down to his legs. She touched, pushed, pulled, lifted and thoroughly looked over everything about his legs and braces. She moved up by his hard on and looked at him with a questioning look. She then said you said everything........ Kip laughed and said go ahead. She took hold of him and gave it the same exam as she had done with his legs.

He was leaking a lot of pre cum and one time she licked her finger off saying yum. Kip finally said enough, do I get the same privilege and she said sure, how do you want me to do it. He said just come up here and nurse me. Salina laughed and moved up and put her nipple in his mouth. He sucked it hard and took hold of it and squeezed it some to make the nipple poke out more. He asked her to switch breast so he could give the same attention to the other one, he did not want to play favorites. Salina was in heaven with what he was doing, no one had ever been so good to her sexually. After almost twenty minutes he said let me see the rest and she said how. Sit on my face he said and she looked at him like he was crazy. Kip told her he was serious and he would help her so she knew what he meant.

He directed her to straddle his face between her thighs, and then put her pussy right on his mouth. He helped her get into position and encouraged her to lower herself to his mouth. She did and he immediately started licking and sucking on her. She also was very wet and he enjoyed how she tasted. She finally relaxed and started enjoying what he was doing to her. She did not really realize he spent all of his time around her lips and vagina. All of a sudden he moved his mouth and took her whole clit, hood and everything in his mouth. He sucked on it and flicked her clit with his tongue. She immediately had a tremendous orgasm, falling forward on the head board to support herself and bucking her hips on his mouth.

He finally stopped his ministrations and she came back to earth. She got off him and lay beside him saying that was the biggest and best orgasm she had ever had. No one had ever done that to or for her. She grabbed him and started kissing him and could taste her juices all over his face. She finally let go and asked what she needed to do for him. Kip asked what did she want to do and she said sit on your prick and fuck you. He said sounds good to me and do you want me to use a rubber? She said no, just like he was. She moved down and straddled his pelvis and took hold of him and guided it into her sheath. They were both so wet he slid right in. When they felt him hit bottom they looked and he was only ¾ or so of the way in. She pushed down on him more then started moving up and down on him. She looked him in the eye and said she was very nervous and aroused; could she please just do it and they could work on the fine details later. Kip said sure go for it; whatever happens will be great for both of us.

Salina rocked back and forth on him and thought she had never felt anything so good in her life. She noticed if she tilted her pussy forward some, her clit hit something hard and felt even better. She continued that way and soon came again. Her muscles spasms in her vagina clinched Kip and he came right after she started so they both came together. They both seemed to keep each other going for almost a minute then Salina fell forward on Kips chest. They soon "came to" and hugged and kissed each other. Salina finally told Kip that was her fantasy to screw someone with their braces on. He told her she could repeat it any time and next time even facing his legs holding on to his braces if she wanted.

She said are you sure you don't mind me using your being crippled for my pleasure and he reached for one of her breasts and said no, I use you for the same thing remember. It's your super sexy body that gets me off. She said I see your point, thanks though. He kept hold of her breast rubbing the nipple. Salina then asked if he could stand by the bed for her. He said sure and she pulled his braced legs over to the side of the bed. He moved the trapeze over and pulled himself to a standing position and dropped the drop locks to make the braces rigid at the knee. Standing there he got hard again and Salina put her hand around him while she looked at him standing there.

After some time went by, he asked her if she wanted to get in the shower with him and she said sure. She again helped him as he unlocked the knees and sat down. She undid the braces and moved his legs over to the edge, then as he transferred to his wheelchair she helped lift them on to the foot rest. They got into the bathroom and Kip showed how he used the john. He pulled his chair to the seat and scooted forward facing backwards on it. Salina did her thing as he got in the shower and pushed his chair out. She joined him and he closed the glass door and turned the water on.

There was both a shower head on the wall and a hand wand. They got wet then soaped each other and rinsed off. Kip asked her if she wanted him to get some douche bottles and other female products for her. She laughed and said sure if you are brave enough. He said pads or tampons; she said both and gave him brand names of the things she used.

Kip's phone rang from his secretary bringing him out of his remembrance. He answered and she reminded him of a meeting he had in five minutes. He thanked her got the stuff ready, went by the rest room and to his meeting just getting there on time. Since he was in charge of the meeting with several of his managers he did not want to set a bad example. The meeting lasted until the end of the work day and he checked his messages and saw nothing that needed to be taken care of today and left for home. He called Salina that he was on his way and picked her up on the street and they headed home.

He thought how sexy she looked as she walked in front of the van with her two prosthetic arms with hooks showing from her sleeveless blouse. With her now very strong legs she stepped up into the van without being able to use her arms for help and got seated. Kip got her seat belt and pulled it across her chest and fastened it. He gave her a big kiss while he was over there reaching up to cup her full, braless breast as he did. She asked what brought that on and he told her something had reminded him of school and how they met earlier at lunch. She said that was a wild, fantastic time. Do you think we have as much sex as back then or more she asked? More Kip said, you are much sexier since you lost your arms.

Salina said she thought they had more also and thanked him for both. He grinned at her and said well it's you that keeps me hard all the time. She said good as you must have been sending me mental signals today. I was thinking about screwing you when we got home anyway, looks like now I won't have to work so hard to make it happen. Kip said no, he would not resist her and besides he was planning on doing her after they went to bed also. Salina said it sounds like a good trade off then. They both laughed at their antics. They got home and pulled into the garage. He unlatched her seat belt and she was able to pull the door handle herself. He got on the lift and down out of the van and they went into the house.

Salina's clothing had been modified with Velcro closings and she was pretty well able to dress and undress as long as she had at least her left hook arm on. She removed her low heels and sat on the bed. She reached up with her foot and using her toes undid the top of her blouse and pulled it open. She removed it and then stood and used a left hook to undo her skirt and took it off. She stood naked before Kip then helped him out of his clothing and undid the straps of his braces with her hooks. He grabbed the trapeze bar over his side of the bed and pulled himself out of his braces and onto the bed. He did not have to go to the bathroom but Salina did then she came back and got in bed with him. She kept her arms on and looked very sexy.

She put her breasts in Kips face and he sucked her nipples hard and licked her areolas. That was one of the best things he did for/to her she thought. He always took his time with her and unless she attacked him and was unrelenting because she just needed to be fucked, he always got her off first. She could not remember a time she had not cum with him making love to her. She also knew that whatever he did to her, he enjoyed every moment of doing it to her. She was the same way with him although there were a few times he did/could not cum as he made love to her. Most of those times were when he had already cum a couple of times and she was able to get him hard again. He had told her he had no problem with not being able to cum, he still enjoyed what went on.

After a few minutes of him sucking on her nipples she kissed him with an open mouth and they joined tongues. Salina then turned and used her left hooks to take his cock in them and masturbate him. This got him nice and hard and she moved her pussy down and sat on his cock. She still marveled at how good it felt in her even after all this time and the number if times he had fucked her with it. He looked up at her and told her how beautiful and sexy she was with her two hook arms and big beautiful brown breasts facing him. As she rode his cock she lifted her lower arms a little and moved her shoulders back and forth on each side which opened and closed her hooks. She knew Kip loved to see her do this as she rode him.

Kip sometimes wished he could thrust his hips up to meet hers but his paralyzed lower body would just not work. He also knew Salina enjoyed it being that way very much and never minded being the one to move herself on him so they could both enjoy the stimulation it caused. Her mouth was open and her head went back every so often telling him she was almost there. She was moaning and he could feel the contraction in her pussy adding more friction as she rode him. She looked him in the eyes and said fuck me, I'm going to cum on you and she did causing him to follow her as she buried him in her all the way and squeezed his hard on very hard. She jerked and spasmed for a good 40 seconds before she started to relax.

Salina then said he was as good as the first time he fucked her. He flexed it in her saying thanks. There were two straps, one above and the other just below her breasts that held her arms on her. They seemed to outline and accentuate them. Looking down at him as she sat there, she asked what her remembered most about their first days together. Kip said that was easy; do you remember the first time we sat on my couch together? She said yes and he said and when you told me to pull the tail holding that halter you had on to expose you? She said yes, she remembered that and her best memory was that same day, and just before that when she came in the door and there you were in shorts, no braces in your wheelchair. Seeing your fantastic legs for the first time about did me in.

She moved up and down on him several times then asked him to take her arms off so she could lie on his chest. She leaned down and he unfastened the straps and took them off of her. After they were out of the way she put her chest on his and then stretched her legs out with him still impaled in her. Kip hugged her to him then took hold of her arm stumps and massaged them for her. She purred her contentment to him as he did it. They stayed like that for almost 20 minutes when he finally slipped out of her and she raised her head and said I guess that means it's over this time and he said yes until later at bed time. They kissed passionately and headed to the shower. As Kip was washing and rinsing her off he noticed a red twinge to the water and said looks like it has started and she said yes, why she needed him to fuck her tonight so quick.

They kissed and she said this is one of the times I wish I had just one hand so I could grasp your cock or play with your crippled legs. But at the same time NOT having them far outweighs that feeling. Kip said I am very pleased you are so happy with your decision to have your arms removed. I am very grateful for the pleasure it bring me also. He fastened his chest belt around him and started kissing Salina and as he did he took hold of one of her arm stumps, the very short one, and massaged and pushed on the end of the bone. After a few minutes of that he fingered her pussy with one, then two and finally three and soon she came hard on them. His middle finger had found her G-spot and he pushed hard on it.

When she could talk again she said which one of my legs do you want removed so I can keep your interest way up? He said if you include the hip with it, the right should hold me for a long time. Salina got a very serious look on her face and said any time you want it, and believe it or not, I have been thinking about that very thing. Kip had not removed his fingers from her and started moving them around again as they kissed passionately some more. When he withdrew them they had blood on them and Salina asked him to put a tampon in. She would douche after they had their later session.

Kip dried Salina then himself and they went into the kitchen and fixed dinner. Salina put only her left arm on and Kip did not put his braces back on. They both stayed naked which was not unusual for them. They ate, cleaned up and went to the computer to check mail etc. Nothing there and nothing on TV so they decided to go back to bed. They used the bathroom and Kip pulled her tampon out. Salina brought a large and two small towels from the bathroom. She knew she should not have too heavy a flow tonight and they both enjoyed sex during her period as they had been doing it since the first one she had after they started going together. Neither one of them had done it before that, and when she started flowing, they tried and enjoyed it together very much.

They had even learned to have, and like, oral sex when she was just out of the shower, having douched, and with a tampon in. Tonight it was just going to be randy screwing. Kip spread the towel on the bed and Salina asked him to light some candles and turn the lights off. They got in bed and just held each other for a while. Salina scooted down and was able to rub his cock with her longer stump which always felt fantastic to Kip. She took him in her mouth and sucked him into her throat and played with him for a few minutes. She was not trying to get him off just give him a good time.

Kip told her if she wanted to sit on him with her back to his face so she could look at his legs, that was fine with him. He had gotten a great look at her earlier and knew she enjoyed doing it that way a lot. Her enjoying his legs was like him looking at her arm stumps and breasts. Salina said thanks, she would do it that way. He asked if she could see them ok or wanted the lights but she said no she was fine. She had gotten him good and hard and sat down on his hard cock. Her pussy was permanently stretched so all of him went in her to his pubic bone. She just sat still for a while then leaned down and rubbed her cheek on his legs. Along with her very strong legs she also had well developed abdominal muscles, all from having no arms to help her move.

Kip could see his hard penis go in and out of her pussy and it quickly turned red. He could tell the she was aroused from both watching his legs and his cock rubbing her insides. In this position his cock rubbed her G-spot a lot and she soon came. She leaned straight back on to his chest and he took hold of her breasts. She asked if he had cum and he told her no, she had done such a good job on him earlier, but he was still hard if she needed more, have at it. He moved one of his hands from her breast and put it between her legs which were wide open the way she was spread back on him. Using a finger he played around the area where his cock went into her pussy.

He could hear and feel her reacting to that and then moved his fingers up to her clit. It was way out of it hood and he was able to grasp it and pull on it. This drove her crazy and she said make me cum please over and over. She wanted to sit up but he held her to him with his hand on her breast. He started rubbing her clit quite fast and she exploded rocking her hips at the same time. He almost came with her clamped down so hard on him but she stopped too soon. Kip held her that way until they both felt stuff running around his cock and out of her. They decided they had better get up before they made a bigger mess. Kip pushed her to an upright position and with one hand he pulled himself up behind her using the trapeze. He held a towel to their connection and she rose up off him. He kept the towel in place on Salina and she sat with it held in place by one of her legs. Kip wiped off and moved himself to his wheelchair. He put the now bloody bed towel on his lap and then held the towel Salina had in place until she got on his lap. They seemed to be a well oiled machine doing this as they had done it a lot of times and never had an accident. He wheeled them into the shower and she got on the bench. Kip got the douche bottle and a tampon and joined her putting his chest belt on. He pushed his chair out and closed the door. Getting the water warm he rinsed them off and then soaped them good. Salina stood in front of him with her legs spread so his cum would run out of her.

He rinsed them off good again and then all of the mess down the drain. Salina put one leg up on the bench and he gave her the douche. After it ran out he inserted a tampon and rinsed her off again. She surprised him and squatted down between his legs pushing them open with her almost armless shoulders. She took his limp cock into her mouth and applied a very strong suction to it. He could look down at what she was doing and see past that to her beautiful breasts and shaved pussy. It did not take long for him to get hard again and then she took all of that down her throat. She let him slip from her mouth and looked up at him saying please cum in my mouth, I want it so badly. She went back to deep throating him and using strong mouth suction and in about 10 minutes had him shooting in her throat. She let some of him out so he could give her a squirt or two in the mouth so she could enjoy the taste of his cum.