Kismet or Happenstance? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

Ana fumbled around, crouched in the dark, mentally retracing her steps—well, Sean's steps—as she snatched her dress off the floor. Her relief turned to fright when she heard a click. The bedroom was flooded with light. She blinked several times while her eyes adjusted to the sudden brightness.

"It's almost three. Come back to bed," Sean demanded, his voice gravely from sleep and hours of vigorous sex.

This was just the uncomfortable moment she was trying to avoid: the post-casual-sex-interaction. It promised to be awkward, unlike the blasé confidence she'd imagined herself capable of mere hours ago. Talk about feeling like a deer caught in the headlights. Or worse yet, a thief caught trying to get away, which is what she felt like with her own dress in her hand. She stood there, feeling more naked than she already was. Naked and dumbstruck.

"As much as I like watching you, I'd prefer it if you were right here." He squinted and patted the empty space on the large bed. Ana clutched the dress to her chest.

Sean got up, gloriously, unabashedly nude, when she didn't move. He grabbed his shirt from off the floor and pulled on a pair of boxers he retrieved from a dresser drawer with a few, quick jerks. Ana fought the urge to cover when he took her dress from her and threw it on the padded bench at the foot of the bed.

"Here. Put this on."

Sean fed her right arm through a sleeve before draping the shirt around her back and repeating the procedure with her left arm. "Thank you," she whispered thickly, wishing for the witty repartee that now escaped her.

"Come." His voice was so gentle as he secured the panels with just two buttons. His lips were soft against hers when he finished the task and brushed back her hair. The sweetness of it was almost too much to bear and she felt oddly guilty. "I know just what'll help you sleep."

Ana followed him quietly, her brain still processing all that transpired just hours before.

* * * * *

The last plate was passed onto Sean before joining its friends in the dish rack. He protested at first, saying he'd been kidding but Ana insisted. Washing dishes with Sean meant spending more time with him. And more time with Sean was...everything, everything Ana wanted right now. The chatting and flirting under the pergola, lead to more chatting and flirting in the kitchen. Every accidental touch at the sink made her want a much more deliberate one. When she looked at him, she had no doubt where this night was headed.

"All done," he pronounced upon starting the wash cycle. "Couldn't have done it this fast without you."

She grinned up at him. "A simple 'thank you' will suffice."

"What if a 'simple thank you' wasn't what I had in mind?"

A hot silence fell over the kitchen.

"That—" The way Sean was looking at her mouth stole her words. "That would be ok."

Ana didn't realize she'd been holding her breath until Sean closed the gap between them. His thumb traced her bottom lip and he tilted her chin upwards. Every second seemed infinite as his mouth moved closer. Her eyes fell shut and she waited and waited. When the kiss didn't come she opened her eyes to an intensely blue stare.

"If I do this, I don't think I'll stop...if you want to leave, now's your chance."

As if she had a choice. "I'm not going anywhere."

His eyes searched hers.

"Are you sure."

"Yes. What?" she supplied when his expression remained unchanged. "Do I have to convince you, now?"

Sean looked upwards briefly. A faint spark of humor mixed with the desire in his eyes. "Hmm. You're pretty smart, maybe you'll think of something."

"You mean like this?"

Ana's hands were at his nape, pulling him in for the kiss that had been waiting. This one had a delicate beginning, with Ana catching Sean's lower lip between hers, nipping lightly at its softness. The tip of her tongue coaxed his mouth open and frolicked with his. Ana answered his groan when the dance turned naughty. The insistent hands that were roaming her back started to push against her shoulders until they broke contact.

"Wow," Sean rasped. "That's a good start. But I—"

The next kiss was outright and wickedly sexual. She quickly found herself seated on the granite edge previously digging into her back. Somewhere in the distance she heard water. Ana frowned and broke the kiss to follow the sound. Sean muttered something as one arm held her securely around her waist while the other turned off the faucet behind her.

"Wrap your legs around me," he growled.

Ana knotted her legs behind his waist, her arms around his shoulders as he transferred her onto the granite-topped island. His mouth joined hers again and his body tightened as Ana's taste flooded his senses. She was soft and hot and far beyond anything he'd imagined. And imagine he had. Sean ended the kiss.

"Okay. I'm sold," he said against her smiling lips.

Ana's fingers were at the back of his neck, already pulling him closer. But there was something he had to do.

"Wait."

Ana looked him as though he'd just spoken a foreign tongue.

"I've wanted to do this since the first time I saw you," he explained, fumbling with the pins hidden in her hair. It fell slowly around her shoulders as he unraveled the twist at the back of her head. The dark, careless waves made him think of the bedroom. "So sexy...beautiful."

It was the way he said it, the way he looked at her—more than his words—that made her feel sexy and beautiful. The way he touched her hair... Ana wrapped her legs below his waist, drawing him to her until the denim scraping her skin set her nerve endings on fire. She bit her lip as the slight pulse below quickly changed her body from aroused to ready.

The bodice of her dress suddenly fell past her waist. "My favorite color," Sean approved in a low voice as his head descended to the red lace covering her breasts.

Ana cried out in shocked delight when Sean drew her left nipple into his mouth. The heat of his mouth through her bra coupled with the delicious pressure of his tongue circling the rigid peak was dizzying. His fingers danced around its twin, teasing the crest to almost painful hardness. Then he brought his mouth to her right nipple, repeating the ritual. She arched her back and caught her breath on a quick inhale, her fingers slicing through his black hair. Soon she couldn't withstand his attack in silence. She gasped when his fingers slid up her back to unsnap the bra. His hands quickly replaced the fabric, cupping her, stroking her with calloused fingers. Ana twisted against him, pressing her hips up into his with blatant invitation.

"Please," she begged, sure she couldn't bear another minute of his sensual teasing.

But Sean was in no rush.

"I love the way you fill my hands," he whispered against her neck, his tongue drawing patterns above her racing pulse. When he finally suckled her, she thought she would leap off the counter at the sensation.

Ana tried to focus her attention on him, touching him where she could: stroking his shoulders and back. She pushed up his shirt. His skin warmed her hands while she traced the slight indentations of skin over muscle. She unbuttoned his jeans tugged the zipper down with impatient fingers. It was Sean's turn to catch his breath when her hands slipped under the waistband of his briefs. His skin was burning. A thrill of satisfaction raced down her spine. She marveled at the texture of the crisp curls around the base of his shaft. He pressed forward as her fingers wrapped around the firm length to stroke him. Sean lifted his head away from nuzzling her breast and gently bit her ear.

"Sexy witch. You'll pay for that." The warning was rough and smoky.

Ana pressed a trail of light kisses along his jaw. "Promises...promises...promises," she sing-songed between each one.

Sean's hands pushed up her dress until the matching, red lace string bikini was revealed. One hand pulled the sheer fabric aside to expose her. The other stroked and separated her wet slit, exposing her swollen nub. His fingers danced around it, pressing, and rubbing until her breath became gasps for air. Ana automatically increased her swirling strokes and the feel of him expanding in her hand sent another wave of excitement through her. Boldly, she reached lower, cupping the rounded fullness below.

Sean jerked reflexively. "Fuck!"

Ana bit the irresistible cleft in his chin. "Exactly." She licked his lips.

Her ears vaguely registered a rip. The noise came again with the realization it was the sound of her panties being torn off her. A primitive, mating instinct had her pushing his jeans and briefs lower while he shoved her knees further apart with equal urgency. Ana leaned back, opened herself to him and held onto his shirt-covered shoulders. She pressed her lips shut, stifling the sounds of pleasure while Sean repeatedly brushed his cock past her clit and lower. Ana was sure she'd scream, beg or cry in frustration when he finally started pressing the tip against her slick entrance. She bit back a whimper as her body resisted his penetration.

Her breath sputtered as Sean nudged and withdrew, again and again, probing a little further, a little deeper each time. His mouth was at the base of her neck, his breath hot and strained while his cock slowly pushed into her. He looked at her, his eyes a stormy blue now. His nostrils flared and a muscle along his jaw twitched.

"You feel so...good...so...hot."

He pressed even deeper, struggling with the words as his cock reversed course gradually, only to advance again. She felt so incredibly soft and sleek around him. This felt different, she felt different because—

"Shit!"

He grabbed her hips, keeping them in place. It took several seconds for Ana to realize he'd stopped moving inside her. Slowly she raised her eyes to his shocked blue ones.

"What?" she managed.

"Condoms—"

Ana's eyes followed Sean's to where they were joined. She swallowed as she saw how much of him she'd yet to fully take. Fortunately, he missed the gesture.

"They're in the bedroom," he explained. Which may have well been across town the way she felt right now.

"Oh! I thought you were going to say you didn't have any," trying for humor as she inventoried the look on his face. "I-I brought some, just in case," she confessed, reliving the sting of embarrassment she'd felt looking at the flurry of prophylactic promises and descriptions while browsing at Walgreens: Ultra Ribbed, Magnum, Her Pleasure, Ultra Sensitive, Intense Sensation, Performax. Ana bit her lip. Then there was the matter of size.

Sean eased out of her and gave her a quick, hard kiss. He helped her slide her dress back into place, leaving left it unzipped, then pulled up his briefs and jeans over his hips. He drew the length of the dress over her thighs, absently stroking them.

"Before we go any further, I want you to know you're safe with me." His eyes, like his voice, were earnest. "What about you? Could I get you pregnant?"

Ana gave his forearms a reassuring squeeze and shook her head immediately, emphatically. She didn't let on how frazzled she was at their carelessness, especially when he looked so worried.

"No...I'm on the Pill. And I'm safe too." She wanted to return to the lightness they'd shared throughout the evening before it slipped away for good. "I say we take this show to the bedroom," she said with all the bravado a girl could muster when her panties lay shredded on the kitchen floor.

The serious look faded into a smile, a very devilish one. He lifted her off the island and set her back down on the floor, taking her hand in his.

"To the bedroom, we go," he proclaimed, and tugged her behind him.

Ana stopped him along the way. First, to kiss him after he turned off the kitchen light. Then she started unbuttoning his shirt, kissing and caressing every bit of newly exposed male skin. Her tongue flicked over each flat nipple until he growled at her.

"You're in big, big trouble now."

Ana ran her hand over his bulging zipper. Her tongue darted across his earlobe and that made him suck in his breath. "Big, big, huh?"

Sean playfully pushed her away then bent to toss her over his shoulder. Ana squealed even louder when he swatted her behind. "Big, big trouble."

He flicked on the light and deposited a giggling Ana in front of his king sized sleigh bed. He grabbed her by the back of her head and by the time he was done feasting on her mouth, she was only wearing the sandals on her feet. He pulled her into him, her back pressed into his chest. She closed her eyes and gave herself over to the pleasure of Sean kissing her neck. She could feel his denim-covered erection straining against the small of her back.

"Open your eyes, Ana."

She was surprised to be staring at them in the mirror above his dresser. Ana watched as he toyed with her breasts, watched as his hands traveled down over her heated skin, watched as they slid over her trim, dark curls, watched as his fingers parted her, revealing damp pink flesh.

"Show me how you like to be touched," he demanded while his fingers remained still.

Ana's shocked gaze flew to the reflection in the mirror. He brought her right hand to her mound, his fingers rested on hers.

"Show me," he whispered into her right ear, kissing her there. His voice reverberated down her spine like a webbing dance. What Ana saw in the reflection emboldened her. Slowly, she began rubbing her clit in a swaying, then circular pattern. "That's it, baby," he encouraged as his fingers moved up her wrist.

"Open your eyes," he insisted when they drifted shut again. "Look at how beautiful you are."

Having a voyeur while also being one introduced a level of sexual titillation Ana never imagined before. Her mouth fell open as she watched his hand replace hers and felt a long finger disappear inside her. Her knees started to buckle when the second digit filled her and a third strummed her clit with maddening perfection. She twisted and jerked wildly against him, grateful for the support his body offered.

Sean felt her muscles start to clench and convulse around his fingers. She was making the most erotic, little sobbing sounds. It would feel so damn good when she climaxed on his dick.

"Not yet, sweetheart."

What?

Ana whined in protest as the crescendo just within her reach, slipped away. But Sean was right there, holding her, soothing her. He kissed her temple, painting abstract patterns over her stomach with his wet fingers. "There's more for you."

She managed a weak smile in response to his promise and turned to kiss him. "I think one of us is a bit overdressed," she murmured and shivered as his hands smoothed her back down to the curve of her ass.

"Maybe you can help me with that." He toed off his shoes and walked backwards to the side of the bed while holding Ana's hand.

She undid the remaining buttons of his shirt with unexpected deftness and pushed his jeans down past his thighs.

"Well, well, well. Look at this!" Ana beamed as she realized his black briefs were actually boxer briefs.

But that wasn't the only surprise she encountered.

"Ohmigod! You're blushing?" As if on cue, her Irishman's cheeks reddened even more as she caressed them. "How cute!" She laughed. "You're just full of surprises, aren't you?"

He pressed a kiss into each palm. "You ain't seen nothing yet," he promised when he recovered from her playful teasing.

Ana hooked her index fingers into the elastic waistband and pulled it forward, away from his skin. She peeked inside and arched a brow. "I'll say."

Seconds later, Sean was naked. This was the first time she'd really seen him, all of him and she couldn't tear her eyes away. This is a man. A sparse dusting of dark hair covered the area along his breastbone. His torso and limbs were lightly defined by a criss-cross of intersecting lines. Ana's glance followed the trail of hair leading southwards. Oh. My.

"Thank you."

His gruff voice and low chuckle interrupted her reverie. It took a few seconds for the words to land and be understood.

"You're welcome—nice view," she added, admiring his backside while he pulled back the covers.

He dropped several packets onto the nightstand then looked back at her with a gaze contemplative. He reached into the drawer again and let one more fall onto the sheet, making them smile in unison.

Sean sat on the bed. "Come here." He looked up at her then pointed to the floor. "One of us is still overdressed."

Ana bent her leg to remove her thong sandals.

"Let me," he offered, guiding her foot to the bed. "It's almost a shame to take these off," he mused while he played with the chandelier detail, "reminds me of Cleopatra."

And right now, Ana did feel like the ultimate siren seductress. "Does that make you my servant?" She felt completely hedonistic knowing Sean could see the wet smear on her inner thighs.

"Maybe." He scooted backwards and invited her to straddle him. "Come."

Ana arched against the hand at her back, allowing him more access while he scattered kisses down her neck and lower. Heat bloomed low in her stomach as Sean licked and nibbled. The sharp pinch of his teeth around her nipple and the teasing play of his fingers between her legs sent her close to the edge again.

"Please," she choked while she clutched his shoulders.

Minutes later, he tossed an empty foil onto the table and angled his cock to her opening. His hands held her hips but he let Ana control the pace of his penetration. He watched searched her face for any sings of unease as her slick walls slowly yielded to his blunt length. It was much easier than before yet her descent was agonizingly slow...and exquisite. He felt moisture beading off his forehead while he tried to think of something, anything, other than how good it would feel to lunge upwards right now.

"You feel so good," Ana sighed, marveling at the sensation of being filled with him.

He nipped her ear. "That's my line."

Ana's hips swayed in a languid, undulating dance that made Sean groan. She let out a surprised whimper as the angle of his cock suddenly verged on being uncomfortable. She moved, tentatively this time, and felt the promise of pleasure eclipsing the unwelcome tug.

The next instant, Ana, felt the cool sheets under her back. She looked up to see Sean between her legs, felt the crown of his still-erect cock barely inside her. He draped her leg over his forearm and hovered above her. Her fingers caressed and pulled at his back as he pushed into her...just barely. Her head twisted on the pillow as he pressed into her and withdrew, over and over again.

"Sean," she sighed.

Surely he knew, could feel from her wetness, that she could take him easily now. But what was previously done out of gentleness, for her comfort, was now meant to tease and torment. She bucked against him, trying to draw him in deeper but he'd anticipated the movement and caught her hip in his hand.

Ana clutched at his back as he withdrew from her. "Sean...please," she begged.

He pressed a kiss between her breasts; she felt his smile on her damp skin.

Sean studied her. "What do you want?"

"You—" she swallowed and stared up at him, "—inside me."

"Ok," he quipped and slid his hard tip into her. Ana's legs flailed and she moaned in frustration. "Tell me exactly what you want."

"I want you....inside. Yes!" she gasped after each mini thrust. "Fucking me."

"Like this?"

He thrust gently, about halfway into her, and retreated.

"Mmm."

"Or this?"

This one was harder, deeper. Ana shrieked in delight.

"Yesss!"

She fisted and clawed at the sheets as he repeatedly surged inside her only to withdraw with them barely joined. The back and forth abrasion of his chest hair against her nipples sent streaks of sensation past her belly. She wrapped her legs below his hips and arched her back, while her arms circled his waist. Ana demanded every bit of Sean as he pushed her to the pinnacle with every stroke. And then she was there, holding onto him as the orgasm burst through her from the inside out, the outside in.