Kiss of the Moon Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alanna sighed; she tucked Rufus beneath her and wrapped an arm around Wolfgang getting comfortable to continue their talk.

"The nightmares haven't been this strong in a while. Not since I started talking again," she explained, "Normally you or Amy appear in my dreams, keeping me away from him, or you appear and he vanishes. Sometimes when you come everything changes, we're in the library or the gym or the kitchen laughing and fooling around."

"What was different tonight?" Wolfgang asked as he stroked her hair.

"I don't know," Alanna said quietly. She couldn't keep her eyes open.

Wolfgang sighed pleased that Alanna was beginning to open up to him, beginning to trust him like she trusted Amy. With Electra it had been easy to gain her confidence, Wolfgang liked fooling around and playing games, he taught her chess, she began to trust him as it took a lot of patience to teach her the game of wits. He never got angry and always explained everything even if he had explained it before.

Now if only they could get Maria to start to open up. She seemed to resist any form of help, Amy was doing her best but Maria just refused to open up. She still slept in the box preferring the fact she could lock herself in and no one could get her. Wolfgang was beginning to fear she might just commit suicide. He sighed and closed his eyes, tomorrow he would talk to Amy so together they could focus more on Maria.

*

Amy groaned and reached out for Wolfgang. She pushed herself up and glanced around. She pulled on a teddy and went in search of him following her nose she stepped on the creaking floorboard waking Electra. Electra yawned as she walked out of her room and stretched, she wondered why Amy was wondering around a little after two.

"Go back to sleep Electra," Amy told her as she walked past Electra. Amy paused at Alanna's door and opened it. Electra rubbed her eyes and followed Amy into Alanna's room. She crawled in next to Alanna. Electra crawled in beside Wolfgang.

Alanna mumbled for a moment, grabbed Amy's arm and wrapped it around Wolfgang's waist. The room was quickly filled with deep even breathing.

*

Bastion walked in to see what was holding everyone up for breakfast. It was rare for Electra and Alanna to be late to a meal; they were normally hovering around annoying him for food. He smiled when he saw them all cuddled together. He was more proud to see that Alanna and Electra were cuddled up to Wolfgang with his arms wrapped around them both and their heads on his chest.

He closed the door gently and let them sleep as long as they wanted to. Now if only they could get Maria to make some more progress like Alanna and Electra that would truly make everything perfect.

Well that and Amy getting pregnant,he mused to himself.

****

Wolfgang walked into his room a month after Mary and Eon had visited. The shower was running, he ignored the fact that Alanna, Maria and Electra were in the sitting room; he stripped and went to join Amy in the shower. He watched her for several moments as soap suds from washing her hair ran down her body and over her breasts, which stood out proud without sag, just the right size to fill his hands. Some soap continued its journey down her flat stomach that hinted a six-pack; past her waist-let to finally be caught in her trimmed pubic hair.

Wolfgang's body tingled as he watched Amy step under the spray; he could watch her for hours. He stepped into the shower and up to her; he hooked his fingers into the waist-let he had given Amy shortly after Eon and Mary's visit. It was made of gold in a similar design to her collar only small sapphires were set into it. He liked the thought of Amy wearing it. Although it wasn't a magical bond between them like the collar, it was still symbolic, like the ring she wore on her finger; his ring, his waist-let they made her his.

He gently gave it a tug pulling Amy back into his body. Amy turned to him and smiled.

"Are you done yet?" he asked her.

Amy nodded as she had finished with her hair.

"Good because I want to pay homage to you're body," Wolfgang told her.

"Wolfgang the girls are in the other room," Amy protested.

"Maybe it is time they saw what making love is," Wolfgang replied as he turned the water off. He didn't bother to dry her off. He flung her onto his shoulder, carried her into their room and tossed her onto the bed.

Amy bounced once then settled in the middle of the bed. Amy propped herself up and flicked her hair out of the way. Wolfgang grabbed her knees and pulled her towards him until her arse was at the edge of the bed. He stood over her and smiled. He laid down on her and kissed her deeply; Amy moaned into his lips and ran her nails against his skin. Wolfgang growled seductively. He tore his lips from hers and started to kiss her throat, feeling her quickened pulse against his lips, he nibbled his way down to her breasts.

One he kneaded with his hand, the other he kissed and bit. Amy groaned and arched her back presenting her breasts to him. Wolfgang took this point to swap to the other breast as his finger pinched and pulled against the one covered with his saliva. His tongue traced around the nipple before he sucked it into his mouth. Amy groaned and ran her fingers through his hair. Wolfgang released her nipple and licked the valley between her breasts. He then started a downward journey, licking, kissing and gently biting his way down her body. Amy squirmed beneath him.

Wolfgang smiled as he kissed his way down to her womanhood. He knelt between her legs; Amy opened her legs wide wanting him to bury his face between them. Wolfgang hooked his arms under her thighs and gripped her hips firmly. He started to nibble on her outer lips; Amy groaned and tried to jerk her hips up so he would hurry up.

Wolfgang chuckled, his tongue swept over her clitoris and Amy sighed and started to pant. She rolled her head to the side; she could see Electra, Alanna and Maria watching. Amy gasped as Wolfgang started to suck on her clitoris. Amy tried to relax, she knew Wolfgang could be nasty sometimes; he would take her to the brink and leave her there for ages before finally pushing her over.

Wolfgang teased her orally for almost half an hour. He pulled away and licked his lips; he smiled pleased with Amy's dishevelled look. He lay down on his back and ignored Amy even though he wanted to jump on her. Amy growled and rolled over throwing a leg over his body and sitting on his stomach. His erection was nestled behind her back. Amy got her feet beneath her and pushed herself up.

Wolfgang sat up and supported her hips, his fingertips brushing the waist-let as Amy guided him into her. Amy groaned in pleasure as she worked herself down his shaft. When she finally had him buried to the hilt, she bit her lip and shivered in pleasure as she gripped him with her internal muscles. Wolfgang groaned, laid back and started to pant as Amy teased him much the same way he had previously teased her. She didn't move but every now and then, she would flex her muscles, squeezing him tightly then releasing.

"Please Amy," Wolfgang begged.

"Payback's a bitch," Amy retorted.

Wolfgang growled then lunged up grabbing her and rolling her onto her back and beneath him. He nibbled at her neck as he started to roll his hips back and slide home. They both groaned and held still enjoying the closeness. Amy lunged forward and sunk her teeth into his neck violently, drawing blood. Wolfgang growled and started to thrust.

Wolfgang breathed deeply ignoring the bite, he knew the girls were watching, normally he would get slightly violent during their lovemaking but today he would remain gentle, controlled but loving. Amy released his neck and licked at it.

Wolfgang... show them properly,Amy ordered as she racked her nails across his back.

Wolfgang growled but refused.

Violence and sexual violence are different; one is driven by passion the other is driven for control. Show them,Amy told him.

Wolfgang kissed her deeply,Fine.

He tore his lips from hers. He pushed his chest up and slid out of her. He got off the bed flipped Amy onto her stomach. He lifted her hips, drawing Amy to her hands and knees. He jerked her back to his body. He nudged her knees apart and stepped up to her; he lifted her hips a little further and thrust forward powerfully sinking his entire length in one shot. They both groaned, Wolfgang reached forward and fisted her hair in his left hand. His right held Amy's hip as he started to thrust into her.

After a few thrusts, he released her hair and held both hips. They both groaned as Wolfgang worked them to climax. As they got closer to their peak, he leant forward and sunk his teeth into her shoulder. Amy cried out a moment later as she climaxed. Wolfgang released her and groaned as he exploded within her.

They both crumbled down onto the bed. Wolfgang rolled them over so he didn't crush her. He nuzzled at her neck and stroked her body.

"You okay?" he asked making sure he hadn't hurt her.

"Fine... tired but that was fun," Amy answered.

Wolfgang chuckled then licked the side of her face. His hand rubbed her tummy, wondering when they would start new life. Amy drifted to sleep cradled in his arms. Electra, Alanna and Maria walked though from the sitting room.

"Can you get the lights please?" he asked them.

Electra paused for moment, "Can I ask a question first?" she asked.

"As many as you want," Wolfgang told her.

"Why didn't Amy fight you, you were becoming violent?" Electra asked.

Wolfgang sighed, "There is a difference..."

"Violence is violence," Electra snapped, she had been slightly rattled by watching Wolfgang manhandle Amy the way he did, it brought back bad memories. She had thought that Wolfgang was a good kind man, he had begun to restore her faith in men in general but he was no better than the men who had raped and beat her.

"No... the difference is in what fuels the violence, what you just saw was passion fuelled. I didn't go out of my way to cause Amy pain; in fact, I didn't hurt her. You can ask her yourself when she wakes. The violence you endured was either fuelled by rage, the need for control or because they could," Wolfgang tried to explain but he knew he had failed, "Look I know I didn't explain that right."

Electra waited as did the others; they wanted to know as well.

"There are different types of violence," Wolfgang began, "The difference between what happened between Amy and I and what happened between you and the men in your lives is that I never went out of my way to hurt her, if I did accidentally hurt her I made sure afterwards that I asked if she was okay. My concern was and always is for Amy's well being. I don't go out of my way to hurt her, I may be big and rough looking but Amy is my world and if I hurt her even unintentionally it would have been as if I hurt myself," he told them emotionally; even the thought of Amy hurt pained him.

The three women watched the play of emotions run across Wolfgang's face but they didn't know if they could trust him anymore.

"That is the difference, I don't mean to hurt Amy, but the men in your lives meant to hurt you, meant to inflict pain and humiliate you. I have never forced Amy to do something against her will, unlike those men. Sex with love is good; it's amazing. Sex with hate is bad," Wolfgang sighed, "I still didn't explain that right."

Alanna shook her head, "No I think I get you, and Amy started it," she smiled, "What happened wasn't true violence, after what we've been through it would be like being tickled, slight pain that added to the experience not mar it," Alanna turned to Electra, "Get the lights, if you still don't get it ask Amy in the morning."

Once the lights were, off they left the room.

****

Amy yawned; she turned her head and her eyes focused on Wolfgang. She smirked it was rare for her to be awake before him. She normally woke to him watching her. She crawled off the bed and went to the toilet. She smiled as she wrapped her robe around her body. She shook her head and gently kicked a packed suitcase, Bastion; she surmised silently, she made a mental note to tell him off later. She left Wolfgang to sleep.

She walked sleepily into the kitchen.

Electra was hovering around the microwave chanting, "Tuna, tuna, tuna."

Maria glared at her as she put bread in the toaster, "I wish Amy had never introduced you to that dish," she said grumpily as she wasn't much of a morning person.

Alanna snorted as she finished chopping up some melon for her own breakfast. Anna poured Amy a coffee.

"Where's Bastion I have a bone to pick with him?" Amy asked Anna.

Anna smirked and slid a voice recorder to Amy.

Amy pressed play.

"Amy, I am not sorry for packing your things, get over it. I've gone to the city to stock and air your apartment. See you after lunch," Bastion told Amy.

Amy gritted her teeth and carefully pressed the stop button, she really felt like just slamming the recorder down and smashing it. Anna chuckled and gave Amy a blueberry muffin.

"I love watching you two lock horns," Anna told Amy, "I think he does the things he does Amy because he likes fighting with you, you constantly challenge him, others just bow and let him have his way because he is who he is, and you don't. You're like a breath of fresh air for him Amy. Don't ever give in to him," Anna told her.

Amy smiled, "Never in a million years."

Anna chuckled.

Amy turned to Electra, Alanna and Maria, "When you're done with breakfast go make sure your things are packed and ready," they nodded.

Alanna scooped a large spoonful of yogurt onto her fruit and took a seat. Electra joined her with her reheated tuna mornay. Amy picked at her muffin. Maria watched and waited until Anna left.

"Amy... last night..." Maria began but hesitated.

Amy waited for her.

"Last night, we watched..." Maria continued but again paused.

"Okay I'm guessing what you want to talk about. Just ask?" Amy told Maria.

"Why didn't you stop him?" Maria asked.

Amy frowned, "I don't understand?"

Maria sighed in frustration, "He was violent..."

Amy clicked instantly, "Maria..." Amy interrupted. She stood and took off her robe. She turned around several times just so they could see she was unhurt. She pulled her robe back on, "I am unhurt..."

"But he got violent..." Maria protested.

"There are different types of violence..." Amy began.

"Wolfgang said that," Electra piped up.

"But he also said he didn't explain it right," Maria countered.

Amy had a funny feeling that she would have just as much trouble as he did. "Okay, circle now," Amy told them and sat on the floor. Rhiannon, Vivian and Mryddin walked in, they watched silently wondering what Amy was about to do.

Amy wasn't sure this would work but she was willing to try.

Alanna hesitated, "I get it," she told Amy.

"No you accept it you don't get it. Sit," Amy told her.

Alanna joined the circle; their knees touched forming a circle.

"Now I'm going to try to show you my relationship with Wolfgang. Don't shy away, just watch," Amy told them, "Now open your minds."

Everyone closed their eyes and opened their minds. Amy swamped their minds and brought them into her memories. She showed them everything, Wolfgang's love, his passion, his fear and anger, his control. She then dragged them into her memories of sex. When she was done, she opened her eyes and waited.

Electra frowned for a moment, "Slight pain and controlled violence can be good," Electra said trying to make sense of it.

"Like roughhousing," Alanna said and knocked Electra to the ground to wrestle.

Maria was still frowning.

"Maria it's okay if you don't get it now, just promise me one thing," Amy told her.

"What?" Maria asked.

"Just be open?" Amy said simply.

"To what?" Maria asked.

"Everything," Amy replied.

Wolfgang walked in and sighed, "Alanna and Electra no wrestling in the kitchen," he told them firmly. He then pulled Amy to her feet so he could kiss her. He broke the kiss, "Morning Rhiannon, Vivian, Mryddin," He frowned as he glanced for Taliesin, "Where's Taliesin?" he asked.

"Off exploring a ley-line crossing. Don't worry he'll be back before we leave," Vivian replied. She walked forward and grabbed a muffin.

"Electra, Alanna cut it out now," Wolfgang said firmly.

Both women paused in their tussle.

"If Bastion knew you were running a muck in his kitchen he would have your hides," Wolfgang warned them.

Electra and Alanna came apart; they knew instinctively not to annoy Bastion. They got to their feet and went back to their breakfasts. Wolfgang gathered Amy in his arms and nuzzled at her neck.

"It was strange waking up this morning and not having you there," Wolfgang told her.

Amy chuckled and broke off another piece of her muffin. "Bastion did our packing, mind if I beat him up a little?" Amy asked.

Wolfgang chuckled, "Leave him be Amy."

****

Amy dug her hand into Wolfgang's belt as a path quickly cleared before him. Alanna and Electra followed closely behind her, Maria still uncomfortable with crowds had decided to stay at the apartment. Eon walked onto the makeshift stage and there was a roar of approval. On the stage, a clock counted down to the moment people would remove their outer garments to reveal their shirts. They had decided to time the protests, to time the reveal so that it happened all at once. A show of unity completely unknown to humans with different races, religions, packs and prides, working together as one to make a point.

"Hi everyone," Eon said as her band got ready to play, "Has anyone seen boss lady?" she asked.

Everyone glanced around looking for Amy, some just looked for Wolfgang figuring he would be easier to pick out in the crowd and as he wouldn't leave Amy alone for a moment, he was the safer bet than trying to look for the small feisty female Alpha.

Hands went up around Wolfgang; a path was made to the stage for them. They were let behind some railing that separated the stage from the crowd. Mary stood on the inside of the railing reporting on the gathering.

"This is Mary handing it back to you Stan," Mary said with a smile into the camera the moment the equipment was down she continued "You pompous idiot."

The camera operator smirked at her; he knew her dislike of Stan.

Mary took the offered coffee and took a deep pull. Random Fury struck up a beat and started to play. They managed to do half a set before the timer hit the one-minute mark. Amy had organised it so that those who could not get out of work would be able to join the protest remotely, everyone's clocks and watches were synced, across the world, everyone was ready, everything was timed to happen as one.

"Alright everyone, the boss lady," Eon said giving Amy a small fright.

Wolfgang smiled sensing her hesitation, "You did this Amy; everyone is waiting to hear from you," he told her. Wolfgang lifted Amy onto the stage.

Eon steadied Amy as Amy stood. There was a cheer, Amy knew it came from those who called her Alpha for many of them this would be the first time they had seen Amy in the flesh. Amy waved and walked her way across the stage to the microphone. Amy pulled out some notes with some facts she wanted to list. She had wanted to write a speech but every time she went to put pen to paper she would draw a mental blank, the moment she put the pen down ideas rushed to her head but the moment she picked the pen up she lost it.

She picked up the microphone and took a deep breath.

"Twenty..." everyone called out as the clock ticked down.

Amy put the microphone back down to wait until after the revealing.

"As you can hear the crowd has started to count down, but to what?" Mary reported.