Kissing the Frog

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to thank you too. For being a great mom. Take care of my dad for me, please."

We walked back and joined the other two. I smiled and said, "We talked it over and figured out the sleeping arrangement for tonight. I flat told Rocky I was going to sleep with Bob, no matter what. He said he would sleep with Jenny. That work for everyone else?"

"Wait, Momma, I don't.." I held up my hand, "I mean in the same house. You are both adults, you can make your own decisions further than that. OK?"

Bob took me in his arms and kissed me. It was a very, very nice kiss. He looked around and said, "Jenny and I have decided that we are going to go into Gainesville tonight for dinner. She promises she knows of a very elegant and highly recommended restaurant. Do I hear any objections?" I asked, "Can we take a nap first?"

"No, naps are not on the schedule, Jenny has plans for she and Rocky, and I have plans for us, all after dinner so we want to go fairly early."

I looked at Jenny with a question on my face. She smiled, "I am not sure he will want to go, but I thought that since it is Saturday night, we would attend the local social event." She grinned at me. "At the power line." She smiled at him. "All the young people get together and build a bonfire and we drink beer and tell each other lies, sing and even dance in the dirt. We can get there on the ATVs on trails, It's about three miles from here. We only need to take a couple of beers each. I want to come home and cuddle with Rocky on the couch and see if he really knows how to kiss."

Rocky just grinned. Then he said softly to Jenny, "It sounds like a lovely evening. I will be looking forward to the latter part all night long. I did learn a move or two on some of our road trips."

I told Rocky to get his things from his Caddy and we would show him our guest room and bath. Jenny and I would share my room and bath. I explained that because we wear everything the same size we found it easier to just let our clothes mix together. We operated on the first come, first served basis. We had all our dresses and stuff in two big walk-in closets. Worked for us. I showered while Jenny got Rocky settled. When I got out she had laid out clothes on my bed and another outfit was hung over a recliner. I almost vetoed her selection, it was a little basic black dress, rather low cut neckline, slit skirt that showed a lot of leg. Then I noticed she had a black lace garter belt and matching panties with black hose. Black patent pumps completed the outfit. Hummm! Sexy as all getout yet very classy. I would do it. She laid out a royal blue cocktail dress we had bought a year ago and had never worn. I knew she would be darling in it. She had matching shoes and undies too. I did my long reddish brown hair pulled back in a tight bun, with a black lace bow, put on some make up, more than I usually use. I dressed and heard a low whistle. It was Jenny. She said, "Wow! Mom, you look really hot!" I grinned and said, "I am out of your way, Honey. Call me if you need help." I checked myself in the large mirrors in the dressing area and was pleased with what I saw. I pulled a chair over and sat in front of the mirror. It took only a slight twist to display the tops of the hose as the skirt rode up. A slight parting of the knees showed the gusset of my panties. I liked it, I was loaded for bear.

I went to the kitchen and saw Rocky pass on his way out. He stopped and did a double take. His eyes grew large. "Boy, do you ever scrub up good. I can't wait to see Jenny."

"Thank you kind Sir! Jenny will be worth the wait. We will be out soon."

About fifteen minutes later Jenny and I walked out to find them waiting just out side. They looked at us, then at each other and grinned from ear to ear and shook hands." Bob reached and took my hand and turned me so he could see the back of my dress.

He just grinned and made me feel tingly right down to my toes. Rocky held both of Jenny's hands and just stared at her. He looked at Bob and said, "Dad, just I have to hand it to ya, you can really pick 'em. The two best looking' gals I have ever seen, two real keepers."

"Just lucky as all hell, son. She found me."

They handed us into Rocky's Escalade. Jenny slid over close to Rocky as he drove. I wanted to put my head on Bob's shoulder but he was wearing a Navy Blazer and I didn't want to get my makeup on it. He had on a light blue shirt and a plaid tie, gray slacks and loafers. I loved the way he looked, a little casual but very distinguished. Rocky was ruggedly handsome in a western cut jacket and slacks. Two really fine looking huge men.

Dinner was excellent. I managed to drop my napkin convincingly and Bob bent over to pick it up for me. I parted my legs and he stayed under the table until I closed them back together. His face was flushed when he handed me my napkin. I innocently asked if he was feeling OK. He looked at me. I winked at him and he smiled. He took my hand and brought it to his lips and looked deep into my soul. God how I wanted him! I knew my panties were getting damp. The dance floor was almost empty. I asked Bob if he would like to dance. He said he would love it and we danced several dances. Jenny and Rocky joined us on the floor. The kids looked good together. Jenny looked at me and grinned, I knew what she wanted. When the number ended I excused myself and went and talked to the band leader. I asked if he could play our favorite song. He said they knew it. I told him to wait until I signaled him to start the tune. I pulled Bob, Rocky, and Jenny together and asked if they would mind if Jenny and I danced together. They said no problem. I led Jenny out on the floor. I nodded to the band leader. The tune began. We joined hands and danced our feet off. We had done this dance probably at least 500 times at home and at a few clubs. We had jitterbug moves, modern moves and we shook our booties and spun and twirled. We dipped and squatted. We swung each other around, laughing and giggling the whole time. We got down and dirty. We really enjoyed the dance. When it was over everyone in the place stood and clapped including the band. It lasted a long time. We took bows. We returned to our table. Bob and Rocky were laughing and grinning. "Wow! You guys can really dance."

The band leader came over and asked if we would dance again. We told him we were ready to leave. He said any time we came back the drinks would be on him.

I looked at Jenny and Rocky. They were holding hands staring at each other. The waiter asked about four times if we wanted desert or coffee. I finally told him we were fine, just bring the check.

When we were on the road home Jenny looked at Rocky then back at Bob, "I hope your big old country girls didn't embarrass you too much. We are a little rustic. And I guess we shake the building when we dance."

Rocky exploded, "Shit, I have dated Hollywood gals who took four hours with hair dressers and makeup artists helping them get dressed in ten thousand dollar dresses that didn't look half as beautiful as the two of you. Pardon my language, but I meant every word."

Bob said, "I haven't dated any stars but I totally agree with my boy. The two of you had every man in the place drooling, including me. I was super proud to be with both of you."

I looked at Bob, "We hope we pleased you, because we very much wanted to. We are who we are."

He looked at me, "I can't speak for Rocko, but that is exactly what I want, you. Just as you are."

"Ditto from me, Daddy, double ditto."

Bob leaned over and pulled me close to him. He put his lips to my ear and breathed, "I love you, I can't wait to undress you." I snuggled closer to him, I felt so safe and secure with him holding me, didn't care if we never got home. We did though.

The kids invited us to go with them, we declined and said our 'Good nights'.

Bob said he thought he would like a small glass of Crème de Menthe and asked me to join him. I agreed and we sat and sipped the refreshing liquor. I leaned against him and felt his warmth. He suddenly laughed. "I thought I would have a stroke when you flashed me under the table. There you were sitting so very prim and proper. Then I looked under the table, panties, garters, and hose! Best surprise of my whole life, I loved it."

"I wanted to slip my panties off first but I couldn't figure out how to do it."

"You are a really naughty girl. I love the way you think."

"I know you won't believe me but I never even dreamed of doing something like that before."

He looked at me for a really long time, no expression on his face. He stood and got the bottle and freshened our drinks. He surprised me when he dropped to one knee in front of me and took both my hands and asked, "Sue, will you marry me."

"Yes, yes, I want that more than anything in the world."

"This is all I have, I found it in your yard this afternoon." He put a plastic child's ring on my finger. I couldn't have been happier with a fifty carat diamond.

We hugged. I jumped up and ran to the door, the kids we just getting on their scooters.

"Wait!" I screamed. "Jenny, come see!" She ran to me with Rocky close behind her.

"Look" I held up the ring. It took a second to sink in.

"Momma, he asked you?"

"Yes he did, I said yes."

She hugged me and we cried like babies.

"Oh! Momma, I am so happy for both of you. But I'm scared, I don't want to be away from you." I nodded and we both looked at Bob.

He smiled, "We will always be close to you baby, I wouldn't dare try to split you guys up, you are a matched pair." I ran to him and cried on his chest as he held me tight. Rocky was grinning at his father as he held Jenny to his chest.

"Congratulations Poppa, ya done real good."

Bob said, "Thanks, son, you guys go riding now, we will all talk in the morning." We stood and kissed until the bugs found us and we hurried inside. I looked at the ring on my finger, then at my man, "I will always treasure this, I love it."

"We will go back to Gainesville tomorrow or when ever you want and you can pick out a real diamond ring set."

"No big hurry, for me, this does the job. I love you, Dear Man. I want to go to bed and love you like you have never been loved before." He said , "Herbie, close all shades, Windshield Screens down. Interior lights dim."

He grinned and stood me in front of him as he sat on the couch. He pulled me a little closer and ran his hands up under my skirt. One hand moved between my legs and pushed the skirt up as it climbed. It caressed the thigh between the top of the hose and my panties He hooked his fingers in the waist band and pulled them down my legs, he made me raise my feet to remove them. He held my damp panties to his face and slowly closed his eyes as he breathed in my scent. He turned me and found the zipper to the back of my dress. He eased it down off my shoulders and bared my breasts. He moaned softly and kissed my nipples one after the other, his hands caressing my bottom. I moaned louder and pressed his head to my breasts. Then I pushed him down and pulled his face against my pussy. He didn't move. Then he stood and said, "I can't wait any more." and picked me up and carried me to his big bed.

He placed me on the bed and stripped off his clothes. I sat up on the side of the bed and grabbed his hips and pulled him over to me. I got hold of his cock and slipped it in my mouth. I had to look at it. Wow! It was bigger than I remembered. His huge balls swung below it. I lifted them in my hand. They were heavy and warm to the touch. As I held them the sack seemed as if it were shrinking. They lifted right off my hand. I looked up and saw him watching me. A little drop of clear fluid seeped from the little slit in the head. I smelled it, no odor. I licked it up with my tongue. He jumped at the touch of my tongue. It was slightly salty, I liked it. He placed his hands gently on my head. I rubbed the smooth velvety head on my cheeks and then tried to see how much of his shaft I could get in my mouth. I got about half of it in before it hit the back of my throat. I gagged a bit. I eased back a little and slowly moved out closing my lips as tightly as I could around the shaft. I took it out and looked at it again and then licked all over the whole outside of the wonderful thing, slathering my saliva over it. I ran my hands up and down it and took the head back in my mouth. His hips were moving back and forth slightly. I wasn't sure he even realized it. Looking up I could see his eyes were closed. I put one hand around his slippery cock and pulled him into my mouth with the other hand behind him. He pulled back and I pressed on his back and he moved forward, he started slowly pumping his cock in and out. I heard him groan and felt a shiver run through his body. When he pulled back I ran my tongue all around the crown quickly. He shuddered and then stiffened. I looked up and he looked as if he were in pain, but he never changed his pace. He muttered deep in his throat that he was about to cum. I moved my face and hands faster and felt the blast of his semen hit the back of my throat. I had to swallow or choke. Other pulses squirted into my mouth. I savored the flavor. It was different, but it was the very essence of him and I wouldn't let a drop escape, I wanted every speck of it. I felt his knees start to buckle and pulled him over on the bed. He pulled me on top of him and held me close.

"Sue, that was so damned good. I love you, girl. Let me rest and I will make love to you." I told him to hush and I reached down and pulled some covers up over us. I slipped off of him and snuggled beside him. His arm closed around me and I was soon asleep.

In the morning we sat and sipped coffee waiting to see if the kids wanted to eat with us. We were about to start breakfast without them when we saw them walk over to the camper. They were holding hands. They came in and asked if we wanted to eat with them. They had sausages cooked and were ready to put waffles in the waffle iron. We went back to the house with them. Jen put some batter in the cooker and told Rocky to take over. She wanted to talk to me. We went to my room. She grabbed me and kissed me. "I am so happy for you, Momma, Bob is really wonderful, I love him too."

"What is wrong baby?"

"Momma, I am in love with Rocky, he is so sweet. I wanted to sleep with him last night. He said it would be fine, we would sleep together, but no sex except hugging and kissing. He told me he loved me and wanted to marry me and asked me if I were a virgin. I admitted I was and he said he wanted me to be a virgin until our wedding night. I am so happy, he is such a fine boy. I really do love him."

I looked in her eyes, tears were running from mine. "I love you Baby, this is your decision, I can't help you with this one."

"I know Momma, I know the answer already, it's yes."

We dried our eyes and joined the guys. The waffles were ready and we sat down to eat. Jenny didn't touch her food. She just stared at Rocky. Rocky just watched Jenny. I looked at her and said, "Jenny, just give the poor boy his answer so you both can eat." Jenny held her hand out to him and he took it. She said, "Yes."

Tears ran from the big tough guys eyes. He wiped them and said, "Really." She nodded.

Rocky looked at his father and asked, "Would you be interested in having a double wedding?"

Bob's smile lit the whole room. "Hell and damnation, Yes."