Kissing The Pink Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Too bloody right." I replied.

"Good boy. Now what do you think of this?" Carol asked, as she quickly flipped her position on the sofa, so her lovely big buns were thrust out proudly. She spread her own cheeks exposing a cute, puckered asshole. Analingus was my immediate thought.

"It's a beauty Carol. Can I have a taste?"

"Mmmm," she almost purred like a cat. "Please do." I lapped around it with my tongue, savouring the clean, fresh, yet vaguely acrid taste. I wet a finger and slid it inside her pliable, rubbery opening, moistening the ring. Then I spread the ring slightly with my thumbs and slipped my tongue into her cavernous ass, lapping her like a hungry animal.

I removed my fingers while keeping my tongue inside. I put my hands onto her massive hanging breasts, and pulled, actually quite firmly, on those huge, erect hard nipples, and tugged them, almost as though I was milking her. Carol must have had sensitive boobs. She loved this, literally moaning as I manhandled her, all the time with my tongue in her ass and her fingers playing a slow tune on her clit and big pussy lips. She was in total heat. I could smell the fine aroma of her sex scents.

Quite shortly, Carol's breathing became rapid and shallow as she emitted feline sounds from her throat. She came in spasms, her fine big body was shuddering. Delicious woman juice seeped down to her asshole, assaulting my tongue deliciously. I pulled my tongue from her butt and moved my hands from her breasts and wiped them on her soaking pussy, coating them with moisture. Then I licked the sweet sticky fluid from my palms and fingers. Great taste!

Carol then sat back on the sofa, and her somewhat ragged breathing regained its normal rhythm. She beckoned me to sit next to her and slowly and lengthily kissed my mouth, tasting her own cum no doubt. Her lips were full and soft, and her tongue probing. Carol then put one hand on my cock, rubbing gently around the head and opening, and the other underneath my balls, cupping them and squeezing them tenderly.

When she broke the kiss Carol strode naked and proud inside the house. Her big bare butt cheeks rolled seductively. She appeared again a couple of minutes later with a tray containing what looked like a small bottle of baby oil, a bottle of cold beer for me and a can of diet Coke for herself. It was hot in the summer house and I gulped a fair bit of the beer down rapidly. Then she took the beer bottle away and sat next to me again, and brushed her fingers over my almost bursting cock.

"It's only fair to help you out now Greg." Carol pulled my mouth onto an enormous firm nipple. As I sucked on it hungrily, she poured some oil into her palms, and then worked it on my cock. She gripped the base semi-firmly and slowly pumped her hand up and down on it, while slipping the other hand underneath my buttocks and first lubed my asshole before slipping one and then two fingers into its tightness and began finger fucking me at the same time as masturbating me. It was heavenly.

Naturally, soon I was reading to shoot a big load from my big fat balls. Carol sensed this, moved back and dropped to her knees, sticking my cock into her mouth. She gamely swallowed most of the cum with just a little bit of it seeping out of the sides of her mouth. Then she pulled my cock out, looked at it almost as thought she were examining it, and licked it clean of any liquid remains.

"What a magnificent cock you have Greg. Thank you for being so kind as to share it with me." She looked at a small gold watch on her left wrist. "Damn, we could have so much more fun today, but I really have to get back to the summer school I am teaching at. I'll see you tomorrow I hope Greg."

"I certainly hope so," I replied, and we went our separate ways, she off to her car, me to a quiet corner of the garden, where I idly coppiced some young tree stems. Tomorrow was to prove to be another eventful day.

*

Chapter 2 will follow soon (unless I end up having to work stupidly long hours... again!). Anyone wanting to leave feedback, or wishing to chat, is welcome to get in touch.

12