All Comments on 'Kita'thalla Ch. 12'

by Bowoodstock

Sort by:
  • 175 Comments (Page 2)
Wolf30Wolf30about 12 years ago
Still hoping for more

Just reading this series the whole way through. After noticing a delay of several months a couple time before hoping that we will still see more as this is hands down my favourite series on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome. F@cking Awesome.

This is quite possibly one of the best stories I have ever had the pleasure of reading. Keep being awesome, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
obviously

i love tis stories and keep checking every few days. there are always a few months between each chapter and many say he wont finish it.

remenber the first chapter he said most of the erotic action will be happening quite later, and it'll be a bit before it's up. and nothing has happened so just wait

Ispy10Ispy10about 12 years ago
Please please please please finish!

This work is so damn good! I really hope the author comes back to finish it one of these days. It's almost a crime not too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
please

actually it's a crime not to finish it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I would pay for this

This story is one of the best I've read in english and german over the whole web until now. I really like this kind of scifi stories. So take your time but please continue this story in the same tempo and quality of storytelling. You have begone something that deserves a worthy end which I hope won't come so fast. I'm waiting to see some of your future work. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

please continue this story.

brtkelsobrtkelsoabout 12 years ago
strange ending?

I sincerely hope this ISN'T the strangest ending I've ever seen! An EXCELLENT series. Well written and edited. Encourage the author to keep creating.

shytxgrlshytxgrlabout 12 years ago
Please

Come back and finish!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Wonderful story, the best I've read in a long while. I really hope you take the time to finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
hmm

Great story but come on dude, you're stories went from teasing to jerking around about a year ago. Now it's just ridiculous. Every story is now the same, they come so close to getting together, which is what everyone is waiting for, then either something happens or the subject changes. Again fantastic stories, but it's time to give the people what they want mate. No more jerking around.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

yea you're kind of right its getting boring if you don't want to lose people please just in your next story make them fuck please. just make them go all the way and without the cat drug thing.

the_nickmanthe_nickmanabout 12 years ago
Dont listen to the two who posted before!

Take your time (if you plan on continuing) let them fool around for as long as you want, dont rush the ending nor the "juicy" things!

BurlarrBurlarrabout 12 years ago
Nice story

Hope you start it up again, but since it been over a year, I guess we may be left to our own imagination

chrito74chrito74about 12 years ago

i feel like the store has been abandon. Its a real shame but oh well it was a great store while is lasted

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Story! More Coming?

This is a fantastic story, hope it doesn't end here!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Keep up the good work!

I hope you continue this series. Can't wait for the next chapter!

Awesome story, plot, and characters!

:-)

BelloMasterBelloMasteralmost 12 years ago
Worth finishing

This is my first time commenting, but I did notice the time stamp. I hope our author still reads these. I've browsed through many stories on literotica, and this is one of the best. I've rated every chapter 5 marks, and it deserves the rating.

To the author:

You have a wonderful talent for detail and subtly, don't waste it. This creativeness is good, but I sincerely hope you finish. You've engaged the audience, you've built the characters. My hope is that you've thought out the full story, and from the level of writing I've found, I'm sure you at least know what happens next. You just need to sit down and write it. The story may take a turn, it may not fully develop, but at least get the thought out.

To the readers:

Encourage this author. Writing like this takes effort. So few comments for such good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
0/5

this has nothing to do with literotica. its just alien political nonsense. and the story isnt even complete.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Some of us prefer a slow burn

Much of the other stuff on Literotica is either weird or mundane. Five stars for a series that tries to build some genuine sexual tension. The payoff will be much better.

Here's hoping that Bowoodstock gives us more excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Come on

Finiiish eeet!

zephyriguanazephyriguanaalmost 12 years ago
YES!

You have got to finish the series.

It's epic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
please continue the story!

I powered through all 12 chapters in no time! This is a really great story and you were just getting to an exciting part! Please continue this one!

KansascriptKansascriptalmost 12 years ago
CONTINUE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please! my WALL cant take much more of my banging my head into it at this futile frustration waiting for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
For the love of all that is holy....

...please finish this story!

I rarely plead and most certainly never beg, however there is always the exception that proves the rule.

Please, I'm begging you finish your gorram story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Please for gods sake finish

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
FINISH HIM!!!!

But seriously, this series is much too great to pass up. It's been almost a full year. :(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Lets face it.

Bo aint comming back and he aint finishing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Consolation

http://i.imgur.com/6DOMc.jpg

DeadmusewalkingDeadmusewalkingalmost 12 years ago
Bo's girlfriend

Hey guys,

I know, really it should be Bo giving you guys a reply, but he's currently pacing around the house sputtering at how many comments and fanart he's suddenly gotten. School has SWAMPED him, plus a near fulltime job on top of that.

Your encouragement brought back a new light in his eyes. I, as his fiance (And soon wife) want to thank all of you for bring that spark back. Yes, he's working on it. He's sloooowly inching the words across his page.

I hope to find a better way for him (sometimes me when he's too busy) to write back to all of you.

-- Bo's girl

PS: July and August are going to be hella busy. We're getting married Aug. 4th :)

TashioTashioalmost 12 years ago
This pleases us

http://i.imgur.com/vjBds.jpg

Et2bruttusEt2bruttusalmost 12 years ago
@Deadmusewalking (Bo's GF)

Thanks very much for the status update and for explaining Bo's situation to us. See, that's all that a lot of us really wanted honestly. As much as having a new chapter really soon would be nice, it is enough just to know what's going on and to not be left hanging.

But anyway, as a writer working on an extended work myself, I fully understand how work and personal life and interfere with ones inspiration and ability to get chapters out. There was a point when I went over 8 months without writing anything for one of my stories. So, I understand.

For me, I'm in no hurry for the next chapter of Kita'thalla to be released. I know you can't forc greatness. It has to flow out naturally. Having said that, I am glad to hear that he is steadily working on it :D

Finally, congratulations on the upcoming marriage for the both of you! I hope that all goes well for both of you and I look forward to hearing more from both of you in the future. :)

-Your loyal reader, Et2bruttus

Et2bruttusEt2bruttusalmost 12 years ago
Oh yeah

A by the way, I know things are probably piling up for the two of you and you may be much too busy to do this, but I would love to see some more of the fanart that he's been bombarded with. When time allows it, would it be at all possible to provide some of those, just as a teaser of sorts until the next chapter? If not, that's alright. Just thought I'd ask :P

VictorDoUrdenVictorDoUrdenalmost 12 years ago
Write more

It has been a awhile and trust me I know what it's like being busy (in the military) but nevertheless I hope to see more from you here soon. This is a wonderful story that I do not wish to forget waiting about or see die. I hope the best for you against the struggles of life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Read

Good luck on pending life events and hopefully you find the time to continue this story. I started reading this morning and couldn't stop till I'd read the last chapter posted. Great story and interesting world behind it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please Hurry

I loved this story. Your writing is great, once I started reading it I couldn't stop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loved this story

Really can't wait for the next chapter. I hope you haven't given up on it. Thanks for the first twelve anyway.

ElvenTempestarii621ElvenTempestarii621almost 12 years ago
Why the torture?...

It's unbearable...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
pleeeeeaaaaasssseeee....

We need more... c'mon, don't leave us hangin' with this kickass story.

yadsyadsalmost 12 years ago
Sorted

Don't worry guys, I left creepy messages on his OkCupid profile. This will surely give him the push he needs to finish the next chaper! On a more serious note, love this story, its my favorite on lit, keep up the good work bo.

cittrancittranover 11 years ago
okay, look

You have 142 (now 143) comments on this chapter ALONE, and despite some of them being left like by anonymous assholes like the guy before me, I'd wager that most of them are asking you to continue this story, and I would agree with them. For one thing, it's unique, and it seems to have a... spark... for lack of a better word, which many of the other cat/human stories out there have. I've run into almost no good stories about this topic aside from yours, and I was really hoping that you would keep working on it. If you do not plan to, then, for all your anxiously waiting fans, could you PLEASE at least post a change to your profile telling us that you won't be writing any more. Don't delete your account; that's a terrible idea, but at least let your fans know what's going on. Please?

ElvenTempestarii621ElvenTempestarii621over 11 years ago
Your career should be as an author.

To prioritize something is good and shows character and smarts. However, what you prioritize decide whether the reflection is good or bad. I must say, to prioritize school work over this is a very poor choice. Had I HALF of your talent I wouldn't need to wait for my school aid to buy what I need. Should you turn this into a novel and sell it it'd be a smash! I'm talking the same kind of "revolution" in human/nonhuman romance fiction as Avatar or Mass Effect! You really should prioritize your writing. Just give it an hour, or half an hour a day, but please work more on this story and you will see that yourself!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
amazing

You know a story is great when you cant stop turning the pages. I found this story by accident but when i started reading, i went from beginning to end. Since my wife and i use this site together, she was was reading over my shoulder... we loved it.

Please continue the story .. we eagerly await the next chapter!

FYI dont let good talent go to waste ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
C'mon

3 minutes, that's all it takes.

ComproserComproserover 11 years ago
Damnit

Suspense o_o are you ever going to finish this? Holy shit this is amazing, this is hands down one of the best stories I have ever read on here. This shit could be published, you could put this out as an ebook on amazon.

Please please please write more. When you finally get to the sex, the we all attachment to the characters will make it so fucking awesome. Please reconsider, you have to write more of this. You have to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
tantalizing

This story has been amazing so far. However being a recent college graduate I can appreciate you need to take time out for school work. You have real talent as Ann author. ThIs story is incredible in its detail and character development. The twist and turns are enough to keep you interested without seeing your head aspin. Keep up with the school work but know that many are eagerly anticipating the next chapter. After this story is done you could possibly see about getting it published as Ann ebook. I know I would definitely buy a story of this caliber.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story ..

To bad it will probably never get finished =/

OLDEDOLDEDover 11 years ago
It's been

Over a year, You can go so many ways with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I loved their stories, what is the probability of a continuation

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic story

The last two nights I've only had 5 hours of sleep thanks to this story. This is amazing and I was very sad when I saw the timestamp for when it was published. My hope has been renewed reading comments from his fiance. As long as I know that he may get around to writing more of this I am happy. :)

GenkasaiGenkasaiover 11 years ago
GAH!

I want the NEXT PART! PLease we'll pay you!... I think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
New chapter? Please? :3

Pweeeze? :3

NEditNEditover 11 years ago
Just joined in

Excellent story telling...so far. ;) I just zipped through these first twelve chapters. Now I'm in a state of suspended animation, along with everyone else.

Like I said, the story telling is great. There are editing issues here and there, but not anything that would be a story breaker. Phraseology sometimes gets a little distracting, but that's what an editor would help with.

The biggest issue I see with many writers (I'm one too...though new to this site. Also have worked as an editor) is the tendency to have characters respond/react in ways that are questionably realistic in order to fit the storyline into the direction they want it to go. There's only one point that this really bothered me, enough to pull me out of the story that is. During the fight with Turvan in the forest, Eric is on scene and apparently standing watching over a rather long span of time. Yes, I know it mentions that he was afraid of hitting Kita, but there were times when Turvan was (again 'apparently') standing, verbally gloating over her. And Eric does nothing. It comes to the point of frustrating/annoying, and feels as if you, the author, are simply having the character wait for that just-right-moment to intervene.

In conjunction with this, it seems you've cast Erik as a firearms inept (as in, can't hit the broad side of a Ketral), but even though he's a medic, he's still in the military. Medics get the same training with firearms. They have to practice, and would gain a degree of proficiency. Eric had plenty of time to support his shaking hands against a tree trunk and intervene sooner.

Ok, so that's the criticism. But you've got an excellent story going, and I hope you can find the time to complete it. In the mean time, maybe I should get off my soapbox and put together one of my own. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
People should read?

The people posting the obvious comments for the author to continue the story should read, there was a status update posted in the comments about his marriage....people do have lives you know.

larry74403larry74403over 11 years ago
It's been over a year.

They got married the first weekend in August. Give them the bennifit of the doubt and say they had a two week honey moon. That's two weeks in a year and two months. I understand its his story to write as he sees fit. But as many authors understand. A author/artist owes there fans a degree of respect and dedication. We love this story and its characters and we want to either see the story continue or end appropriately. Why put all that work into a story and just quit trying. Just write the final chapter so we can move on to the next hot thing.

LunaWindLunaWindover 11 years ago
When you can...

Please finish the story. I've enjoyed reading it from start to finish, but until I learn how it ends for these two, I can't consider the story to be good or bad, just unfinished. I like the characters a lot, and it would be great to discover their eventual (hopefully happy) fate.

cittrancittranover 11 years ago
Well, I have good news, and bad news.

The bad news first:

...I don't think this story will ever be finished, which sucks. (I constantly pray that I'm wrong though, because it really is a great story. The interaction between the two of them seems just like what could happen if an alien and a human were the only two intelligent creatures on a planet, and they needed each other to survive.)

And now....

The good news:

I am currently writing a story which will feature a feline-like alien as the main female protagonist. I have no idea when I'll be done, because my writing schedule is more erratic than the weather in New England.

I just hope it turns out half as good as this story has been.

And Bowood, if you're reading these, first of all, congratz on getting married, I hope you two have a wonderful life. God knows we need more wonderful lives in this day and age... Anyways, please, please, please, please, PLEASE, at least update your status to let us know if you're ever going to do any more writing on here. While I and many other people would be very upset if you updated your status and told us you had no plans to continue writing on Lit., believe me when I say that being kept in suspense is even worse.

And absolute worst part of all, is that Kita'thalla is the only story of its kind. I've looked high and low, and I've never found its equal.

Also, if your family has a problem with you writing on this site, well... tough crap for them. You are your own person, and even if they do find out, they'll either:

1. Get over it eventually, and realize that you won't stop just because it upsets them

OR

2. Realize that them being happy means more to them than you being happy does.

If it's the first one, alls the better. if it's the second one, well, they aren't exactly the best family in that regard.

I know that my parents would flip out if they knew I was even looking at this site (which is ridiculous, considering I'm a legal adult), but I don't give a damn. I'd PREFER to avoid confrontation, but if it comes down to that, I won't stop just because it upsets them a bit.

We're all free people.

Make the choice that you want, not the one your family wants.

kyriss12kyriss12over 11 years ago
damn I just got hooked on another late term abortion.

You really need to revisit this story at some point. If your worried about the few idiots who are claiming this kinda thing has already been done before. Screw 'em, every things been done before, all that really matters is that you put your own spin on it, and kick ass with the delivery.

If it's matter of you wanting to get out of smut now that your married. There are plenty of non-erotic amateur writing sites out there. Hell at this point cheesy sex scenes would just ruin the story any ways. I can recommend a few good ones if you want, just remember to let your fans know where they're posted at.

Now if you excuse me, I have the inexplicable urge to hunt down my old set of Larry Nevin's "Man -Kzin wars"

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This is Probably the best story i have read on this website and its just as good or better then any book i have read.

Im saddend that u did not have the opportunity to continue the story further.

But i would like to thank you for this amazing story and wish u luck and joy with whatever u decide to do in life.

ElvenTempestarii621ElvenTempestarii621over 11 years ago
Frustration's fruitful - make fanart!

I don't write this simply to promote myself, but rather to share an idea with all of you. Bowoodstock, with or without an urge/time/understanding family to write has made an impression on all of us with this story. So let's show him how much we appreciate it. Writing or not writing, he must surf the web, and while I doubt he'd search for his own work I'm fairly certain he'd surf in circles that do. Let's make his story famous, let's create tributes to it, if not for him then for ourselves. I created fanart for this story and I can name at least one person on DA who have tried to draw Kita, and it has helped to relieve frustration over Bowoodstocks absence, and it felt really good. So all of us who love this story, let's use our frustration, let's create some fanart. Writing, drawing, videos (like I did), anything. It not only feels good but it also helps frustration.

I love this story more than any erotic story I have ever read. Because of that I am greatly frustrated over it not getting finished. But like I said, frustration can bear artistic fruits. Much like the comment below me, "good news and bad news" I have taken my frustration and put it to use. I haven't written a story based on this or drawn a picture, but I have created a piece of fan art.

For all of you who would like to see how I picture this story turning into a movie would look like, please go on to YouTube and search "(Fake) Kita'thalla movie trailer". It's blocked in some countries though, so no promises.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A Comment

I usually never take the time to comment on websites. Im a lurker in every way and usually show no interest in contributing or sharing my opinions. However, I feel that this justifies a usage of my time, and I hope that the author of this series may one day read this comment and others like it.

This is, hands down, the best series on Literotica that I have read or feel I ever will read. The plot is solid, the characters thought out, and the originality of the whole thing is fantastic. Unlike almost every single other author on this site, Bowoodstock seems to actually understand that the build up to the action is far more important than the actual descriptions, and go far more to entice the reader than some insipid, vulgar page long graphic description of a sexual act ever could. Well written erotic fiction is all about the set up. Anyone who has watched five minutes of porn could come up with the majority of the rest of the material on this site.

And so, in my longwinded and roundabout way, I come to my point. The author of this story is truly an artist. He is creative, insightful, and seemed to actually put effort into his writing. The fact that his story was never finished is honestly, and without exageration, one of the bigger disappointments of my life. At this point I dont even care if there is sex, love, or even the slightest hint of eroticism in the rest. I just want to know how the goddam story ends!

I mean no disrespect to Bowoodstock; I really dont. I understand that things happen, and that people usually don't intend to break promises. I just wanted to add my voice to the crowd, in the hopes that one day, maybe, he might check back for even an instant, and see how much alot of us really care about this story. I speak for the hundreds, maybe thousands who have read this story and loved it, who either were to shy or didnt take the time to post how they felt. I was one of those people, but one year and four months of waiting has finally driven me to speak my mind.

Again , Im sorry. I just needed to give my two cents.

BowoodstockBowoodstockover 11 years agoAuthor
I have returned

No, you're not seeing things. This is who you think it is.

Chapter 13 has just been finished, is being edited, and will be posted by the end of the week.

I apologize profusely for my absence, and I am honored that so many of you have followed for so long without any word from me. I hope you enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Its the end if the week.

So where is ch. 13? U said it would be ready by then.

BowoodstockBowoodstockover 11 years agoAuthor
...

Can't control when the website gets around to posting it. It's in the system though,

Et2bruttusEt2bruttusover 11 years ago
Awesome

Glad to hear it, Bo. Thank you for the continued hard work and dedication :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Outstanding Story

One of the Best I have read. Not just here but compares favourably to other Scifi Fantasy Books / Writers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Storyline!

Glad I found this! Hope you keep writing After this series, You're Good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great stuff

I find myself with split feelings. On the one hand I'd love to see you write a full length novel and gets my hands on it... but on the other then I wouldn't have you on here as much anymore and that would be unacceptable.

with love

D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Can’t read any more of this. not sure why but can’t stand it now. I think the medic is just so unworthy I don’t want him so succeed. Missed shot twice then got his ass beat completely. I mean he didn’t have to be the hero. The end of the fight was fine but he could have done something more. Least shot his ear off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Given the stratified, tribal, and militaristic culture from which Kita comes, it is almost impossible that the scientific and engineering classes necessary to achieve space flight could have been developed.

TomdullyTomdullyalmost 2 years ago

Love it! so please don't stop'keepem coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a Great Story! Cant wait for the next chapter!!

NICHOLXNICHOLX4 months ago

gREAT READ, THANKS, VOTED FIVE.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

What a great story. You have a real talent. Thank you for sharing a brilliant imagination.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBowoodstock@Bowoodstock
Yep, I'm really back after such a long hiatus. The last 10 years have been a journey for me, including a new career change, several moves, and new experiences that have shaped who I am. I know I'm going to get a lot of questions about the state of Kita'thalla. This is still...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES