Kitty & Teddy, LLC Ch. 04a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, there was a sound much closer. It was the sound of keys in a door. Someone was coming out of another apartment of the fourplex and locking up behind themselves. The sound of the door itself must have been muffled. Then I heard the sound of keys much closer. Miss Martel was back.

Relief washed through me, but in a way it was worse. Suddenly, all the accumulated muscle tension of my position crashed in. My knees, back, shoulders and arms screamed for my attention, but I had none to spare them. Instead, I concentrated on Miss Martel's return. I could only hope my posture was adequate.

Miss Martel opened the door and dropped a bag just inside. She walked straight over to me while she dropped keys back into her purse. I wished I knew what she was thinking. Silly me. Miss Martel told me what she thought.

Miss Martel came up and knelt behind me, placing her hands on either side of my pelvis. She adjusted the position of my hips slightly. As she did so, she instructed, "Hips are like this, so the ass is in line." Then she pulled my whole torso back an inch. "Top end so. Feel how the spine takes the weight, rather than the muscles." I did feel the difference. "Fingers interlocked, good. Head straight up. Balance it. Elbows all the way back. That is for looks, and it won't help your fatigue, but the point of this posture is to display your tits." As she said "tits", Miss Martel reached around and grabbed mine. I had expected something of the sort, but I still had to fight to hold in an exclamation.

Miss Martel sounded amused, when she said, "You will have to work on that. I distinctly heard a noise in your throat. Schwartzy would not let it slide, although not bad for a beginner. Now, let us see about other areas." Without waiting, Miss Martel's hands dropped down to my cunt. She slid in fingers from both sides. Oh my God. I think I had an orgasm. I know that I had only thought I was fighting an exclamation. This was the real challenge.

I was as prepared as I could get in my limited experience. My jaw muscles locked solid as a tide of sensations washed through me. Miss Martel laughed, and fingered my clit, which caused a series of additional tremors. Somewhere in there was the first orgasm I had not brought on myself. Miss Martel hugged me and said, "Good girl. That was one of the points of this exercise. Now, stay put while I get food. Hips here, shoulders here, head balanced. I'll be right back."

This was not entirely true, but it was not all that long before Miss Martel stepped into my field of view. She shook her head. "This will not work, so I am going to teach you another position. Bring your ankles together, but knees still apart. Sit back on your heels. Back straight. Balance the head. Now lower your arms, reach behind and grasp your elbows."

I struggled to comply. Every muscle moved like it was a mile away and I had to send it a postcard. Eventually, I managed the posture she wanted, sort of. At least it was more comfortable than the last one. Her verdict, "Not great, but it will do for now. I will let you practice that position for an hour or so before the main event. First, I will give you something light to eat and drink. Water is essential. Drink at every opportunity, starting now."

Miss Martel had a bottle of water and dropped in a soda straw. I gratefully drank to the bottom. Then, Miss Martel pulled a cushion off the sofa and sat down cross-legged in front of me. From the bag, she pulled a Chinese takeout box and chopsticks. For the next ten minutes, she fed herself and me on Honey Chicken and rice. I was grateful the food was not spicier. Once the food was gone, Miss Martel opened the fortune cookie and informed me that today was a day for new experiences. No shit.

After that, Miss Martel got up, picked up the box, chopsticks and napkins and took them away. The bag she left behind. Immediately, my mind went to what could remain in the bag. I did not have to wonder long. Miss Martel returned. She removed a candle, a tube of hand cream and package of clothespins from the bag. Then she looked closely at me.

She said, "Take your hands and put them on the floor here. Now, rise up, leaning forward til your face is between your hands. Elbows on the floor. Good. Hold still. This is one of the punishment positions, but not this time." It was not comfortable, the balance was difficult and I could not see a thing. Miss Martel walked behind me and placed her hand on my ass.

She said, "Hmmm. I need a place to put the candle for a minute. Ah, here's one." With no hesitation, Miss Martel shoved something, probably a candle, into my very wet cunt. Then, she fiddled with something for a moment. It must have been hand cream, because she placed the tube on my butt as if it were a night stand. Miss Martel's two fingers smeared lotion all over my anus. It was cool and smooth but I knew what was coming next.

Abruptly, Miss Martel shoved both fingers through the hole. I think I grunted with pain. This time, Miss Martel seemed not to notice. Instead, she worked her fingers in my now open asshole. After the sphincter muscles started to relax, Miss Martel removed her fingers, grabbed the candle and shoved it into the hole. "OK dear. Close down on that. Good. I am gong to forgive you for making noise when I popped your cherry, but Schwartz is not so easy. Now, one more thing and I can let you sit back down."

There was only one thing left in the bag: clothes pins. I heard a tearing sound, so Miss Martel was probably opening the package. There was a pause. Then, her hand grabbed one pussy lip, while the other hand slipped on two pins. Shit, that hurt. Miss Martel repeated the process on the other side. Oh, my.

Miss Martel moved behind me and continued, "OK dear, sit back down. Hands behind again. Get it all balanced. Good. Let me get these two on your tits. You have lovely tits. Be proud of them. Schwartz has incredible tits, but she hates hers. It's a dancer thing." I almost did not feel the clips as she put them on my nipples. Almost. Soon, my nipples were playing the same song as my cunt. It burned, but something else too.

Miss Martel moved around and looked me over. She did not seem displeased. Then, shaking her head a bit, she left the room, saying, "I have calls to make. See you soon." At least, she did not go out the front door.

Francine:

Earlier, I said that I did not see what Sheila saw in this girl. Color me converted. I am not above a bit of kink now and again. In fact, my best orgasm, so far this year, came courtesy of Sheila Schwartz and her freaking ice cubes. This girl was from another planet.

Schwartz had been right when she said CC was one of hers. Looking at the girl in front of me, I could see the accumulation of two hours of pain and humiliation. She was obviously struggling not to flinch from the pain in her cunt, never mind the clips on her breasts. All of this on top of an hour long endurance challenge. The last few minutes, alone, was a significant scene. Stacked on the other, it was mind blowing. Yet, CC's eagerness was unmistakable.

I shook my head in disbelief and withdrew to diddle in the bedroom. Having CC in the front room eliminated a few options, but Jerry was always up for a little phone assisted masturbation. I could take time for one really good buildup before I went in to get CC off. Then, maybe, I would follow Shwartz' advice and let the girl suck me out.

My problem was that my mind was not on the subject. What I really wanted was a good thick cock up the middle. A little D/s play was good now and then, but the bottoms get all the action. If what I had seen so far was any indication, my throw rug would smell for a month, even if I had it cleaned. Damn. The girl had me hot, and I had nowhere to get satisfaction.

CC:

I was alone once again, but this time, it was not as bad. Miss Martel was close by. I could hear her voice through the wall. It was a bit strange since she did not seem to be talking on the phone. I would not complain. She was the mistress, and even if she was not, she was Mistress Cynthia's friend. She also seemed to understand me.

In some ways, there was not a lot to understand. She said to do something, and I did it. Easy. Now that I thought of it, it sounded a bit like slavery. I had heard stories about sexual slaves. I never thought that they would apply to me, but that choice was laid out in front of me now. I could sink down into the role so easily. I only needed to give over all my will to Miss Martel, except she would not take it. Mistress Cynthia was making it very clear that she would provide and protect, but there were limits. It was a difficult question.

I would have to compliment Miss Martel on this new position. Except for the burning in my knees, the position was easy to maintain. I carefully adjusted my posture, as Miss Martel had shown me. Sure enough, there was a spot that felt right, where everything was balanced, where my weight was supported only by the floor and not by myself. It was actually comfortable. The same could not be said of the clothespins on my cunt and nipples, but that was the point, was it not? The burning was intense, pulsing slightly to my heartbeat. That was an interesting mix of pain and stimulation. After a while, it all faded back, and my mind sort of floated to a quiet place.

That was where I was when Miss Martel returned. Somehow, I missed her coming back into the room. My first clue was a new fire in my nipple. I looked up, and there was Miss Martel with a clothespin in her hand. I smiled. She had warned me that taking them off was worse than putting them on. I could hardly wait for what she did next.

Francine:

If I was a little in awe of CC earlier, what I found next was a shock. She was in an honest-to-God trance. I have known three serious mediators, so I know a trance when I see one. This was something any Buddhist monk would be happy to claim.

Bringing CC back to the world required nothing more than removing a clothespin from a nipple. The return of circulation is agonizing. In short order, all six clips were removed and CC was struggling, once again, not to make a sound. I could not help but laugh. One moment, she was so serene, the next, she was squirming in discomfort.

I said, "I told you taking them off was worse. You didn't believe me. Now, return to the punishment position, and we will see if you are a true pain slut."

Like before, she moved like she was made of wood. I understand stiff muscles too well for it to be really funny, but there was an amusement factor as CC struggled to comply. Eventually, she succeeded.

Almost before her face was down, I had the first paddle on her ass. In short order, I had turned her ass cheeks rosy pink. Once my arm was tired, I dropped the paddle and pulled the candle out of CC's ass. Into the hole, I put two fingers. It took a few moments but I found the place men keep their prostate. It's also a pressure point for the female of the species. By the time I found it, my fingers in her ass was all that kept CC upright.

CC had climaxed an hour before, but that was nothing compared to the earthquake that moved her now. She screamed into the gag. Her limbs twitched and her body shook with the force of the action. A river of juice ran down her thigh. Damn, this girl could cum with the champions. The problem was that she was worthless to me now.

I looked down on the shivering mass and sighed. God grant that sometime in my life I, Francine Vivian Martel, could have one orgasm like I just witnessed. The girl was frightening. I started taking off my own clothes and fuck anyone watching. Sheila had stripped down to sleep with me, so I could do it too. One other thing, the gag had to go. I pulled it out, then picked her up and carried her to bed. It must have been more wearing than I thought because we were both asleep in no time.

CC:

When Miss Martel came back, I was stiff as a board. She ordered me into punishment position. I tried, but could not seem to make my parts work. Miss Martel was patient. Eventually, I was back in the awkward position, trying not to fall over.

Miss Martel wasted no time. As soon s I was in position, she let me have a swat with the paddle. Under most circumstances, it probably would have hurt. In my state, it just warmed things a little. Miss Martel kept going with the paddle for a while, then dropped it on my leg. That hurt worse than the paddling, not that I minded. Nothing was bothering me right then.

Miss Martel had other things to do with her hands. She grabbed my ass, pulled out the candle and stuck her fingers in. She poked around for a moment, then found something. My whole world exploded.

Several hours later, I woke. I immediately felt the lack of a gag and the presence of Miss Martel. I could not remember all that had happened, but I remembered Miss Martel's instructions. In particular, I remembered the part about licking Miss Martel to orgasm.

It proved an interesting way to start the day.