Kitty Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ts_candi
ts_candi
17 Followers

***

I woke up, and I looked at the time. It was almost 8 in the night. I was starving, so I got up. I took the butt plug out and put a finger in my ass. My ass was all sticky, and it felt so beautiful. It reminded me of the amazing fuck I had had a few hours earlier. I couldn't believe I actually enjoyed it! I hated such acts just a little earlier, and now...

I put my shorts back on, and went downstairs to the kitchen. To my utter surprise, sitting at the table were madam Kia, and Chen. The saw me, and madam Kia smiled, and Chen slapped my ass as I came near.

"I have a little surprise for you darling. Something to remind you of today. If you are dare disobey me, and try to double cross me, or leave this naughty game, I will show the whole town, and then you will be forced to play it, with more that one man at the same time. You can never leave now darling!" She laughed. She got up and led both of us into her room. Chen was walking with me, one arm tightly around my waist. Madam Kia put on the television, and put a cd into the player.

It was the whole fuck videotaped. I found out later that the mirror was a one way mirror, with a small room behind it, from where I was being filmed. There were other angles too. Madam Kia had made sure the whole house was on camera, so that I could be taped having sex anywhere!

As we were watching the day's sex, Chen whispered something to Madam Kia, and she nodded, and smiled. Chen turned to me, and said "Take off your shorts bitch." I obeyed him, and was completely naked again. Chen then lifted me up, and put me down on his lap. His zipper was open, and his cock was peeking out. It was flaccid, and was still huge. He set me down on it so perfectly, that his flaccid cock was in my ass again. Then he settled down, and began to play with my nipples and my breasts as we watched us fucking. His cock became hard again very soon, and by the time the movie was over, he was ready for another fuck. Without being told, I began to gyrate around his cock, and his cock was buried into me up to the hilt. Madam Kia was taking pictures of us, but I didn't notice. I was in a trance again. I was only concerned with getting him to come again in me. He put his hands under my ass, and began to lift me and drop me onto his cock. I began to ride his cock, and the pace grew quicker and quicker, till I screamed and orgasmed. But he still didn't come. He kept lifting me and dropping me. After what seemed like ages, after I had orgasmed again, he pulled me down really hard, and it hurt again, and he spurted his seed into me for the second time. I collapsed against his strong body, and was completely drained. He gently lifted me off him, and madam Kia conjured up a butt plug which she shoved up my ass.

She and Chen began talking about me as if I was some sort of goods, or an inanimate object. I didn't mind. They were planning my future, about how natural I was at this. Chen remarked that I was one sissy faggot slut, and Kia laughed. A little later, I felt stronger, and Chen lifted me up, and we went to the kitchen. We had dinner, after which madam Kia kissed me goodnight, and told Chen to keep me company tonight. Chen again lifted me, and took my upstairs. I was already naked, so I didn't need undressing. He gently laid me on the bed, and took off his shorts releasing his fabulous manhood again. I looked at it hungrily, but he said "No more tonight baby. You're tired, and he needs a rest too. Tomorrow will be harder for you. We're training you to enjoy only hard raw animal-like sex. You won't enjoy passion and foreplay when I'm done with you. Now sleep." He crawled into the sheets with me, and I snuggled against him, and fell asleep, his cock warm and cozy between my legs, and my breasts pressed tightly against his chest. I fell asleep, and dreamt of the sweet day I had had.

ts_candi
ts_candi
17 Followers
12