Kitty Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Patrick
Patrick
873 Followers

Then he was lowering me to the carpet, and kneeling beside me he began to run his fingers, his lips and his tongue over every part of my body, and every part seemed to come alive. I thought he would lick and suck me a while until he got to my pussy and then thrust his cock inside me, but that didn't happen, he went up and down my body time and time again, lifting me to peaks of pleasure I didn't know existed, then he turned me over on to my stomach and started to do the same to my back! his lips and tongue in particular creating amazing feelings of pleasure around my neck and down my spine, sending shudders running through me. Then he started on my ass! god, I never knew it was so sensitive, but as he stroked and licked and sucked I found myself spiraling into a whole new dimension of pleasure, and when he spread my ass cheeks wide apart and began to run his tongue round my asshole, I nearly died with ecstasy! I didn't realise you could cum from having your ass licked, but I did, time and time again, so it was almost a sense of loss when he finally stopped and turned me over on to my back.

But any sense of loss soon disappeared as I felt the head of his cock finally touch the lips of my dripping wet pussy. Still he didn't thrust in straight away, teasing me some more by running the head of his cock up and down my pussy lips, but I wanted it now, no! I needed it now! and I gripped the cheeks of his ass and pulled hard and his cock slammed into me, "Yes Daddy, Yes! oh god that feels so good,, so tight, so hot, oh Daddy, fuck me! please!! fuck me hard"

He slid his hands beneath my knees and lifted and spread my legs apart as he started to really slam his hard cock into me, "Mmm yes, Kitty, I am fucking you, fucking my hot little daughter, like I've been dying to do for months. Such a hot body, such a sexy body, such a hot ass, such horny tits, Oh Kitty I'm going to drive you as crazy as you've been driving me, I'm going to fuck you and fuck you and fuck you all night long!"

"Oh yes Daddy, I want you to fuck me, I want your big cock to hammer into me, fuck me, daddy, fuck me hard, fuck me NOOOOW!" and a massive orgasm ripped through me almost dislodging dad's plunging cock, but he kept going, thrusting and thrusting as wild noises poured from his mouth and his back arched to thrust his cock even deeper, and I screamed again. "Yes! yes! yes!"

Then I felt his cock suddenly swell and explode, and hot juices poured into my steaming pussy "OH god, oh god, fill me daddy, fill me, FUCK MEEEEEE!", and I lost all connection with reality, everything seemed to go into slow motion, his thrusting cock, his spewing juices, my own screams, all in a kaleidoscope of slow motion color. At one point I had the impression of his big cock rearing into view, spewing its juices up and over my stomach and breasts, and my own hands came up slowly to take over from his, stroking his cock and directing the stream of gossamer liquid flying from its tip, but it was all locked in this veil of incredible bliss that was flowing through my body, and gradually it all faded away.

When my eyes finally flickered open, I was disorientated for a moment, then focussed on a very worried looking dad hovering over me, "Mmmm, what happened" I murmured

"I think you passed out for a while, are you ok?"

"Mmm, never felt better, I think I just died and went to heaven"

He looked relieved, "At least you're back now" he said

"Yeah" I said, slowly sitting up, and cupping his face in my hands, I kissed him gently, then glanced down at his now soft cock and grinned, reaching down to cup it in my hands, "Mmm, so much pleasure from such a little thing"

He grunted loudly, "It wont be so little if you keep that up" he said

My grin widened, "Or this" I said as I bent down and took his cock into my mouth and began to run my tongue over it slowly, "Your turn to lie back and enjoy" I said, "and I'm not going to stop until I've blown your mind too!!"

Well, he didn't quite pass out the way I did, but at times his eyeballs saw more of the inside of his head than the outside as I showed him just what a talented tongue I had! and when he finally reached his explosion point, even though it was his second time in a relatively short time, his spurting juices almost reached the ceiling! before cascading back over his chest and stomach where I proceeded to lick them all up. Mmmm such beautiful tasting juices, I think I could get a taste for this and put it on my regular menu! fortunately daddy Patrick felt the same, so I can now take my time to find the right man to settle down with, because I've got all the hot sex I want right at home!! - and both of us have agreed to make the most of it!!!

Patrick
Patrick
873 Followers
12