Kitty Party in Paris Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chandeep didn't want to waste that hardness and she told patrick that she wanted to ride him. Her husband never allowed her to take this upper position even durint their honeymoon trip in Pondichéry. Patrick seemed not to mind letting her sit on his cock. He moved to the center of the bed and she just straddled him, just as if she climbed on board, as she guided his cock into her sopping wet cunt. She eased him inside slowly, letting him impale but giding him with her right hand. She had been deprived of sex for such a long time that she let him in at the beginning very slowly. She followed the expression changes on his face as he plunged deeper and deeper inside her. That slow and steady penetration made her feel so sexy!

When he bottomed out, brushing against her vervix, she moaned in delight. He grabbed her ass and pushed it down to gain a little before helping her up unyil his knob only remained inside her. He let her dangle for a few seconds freely in the air before pulling her down quite hard. She screamed in bliss. Patrick was a very good stud! As he had quite evidently a very commendable staying power, she began to really ride him pretty hard. It was his turn to moan as she slid repeatedly up and down his cock while lewdly wiggling her hips. When he seemed about to sputter his spunk inside her, she clamped her internal muscles around his cock. He roared as he felt her milking him. He finally cummed deep in her pussy and they climaxed together, closely embraced.

As they enjoyed the aftermath of their bonding, they lay alongside. Patrick began fondling her breasts, hushing up her moans with deep kisses.

- I wanted you so badly! I'm sorry but I couldn't delay my climax any longer, luv!

- Shhh! You came so hard, so deep inside me, Patrick! I never felt anything like that with my husband!

- I noticed it : you cummed just as if you hadn't been fucked for years!

Chandeep opened wide her legs and placed her finger on her clit, pressing on it. She opened her pussy lips.

- I want you again, here, inside me!

Patrick bent down and started tickling her clit with his tongue. Chandeep immediately reacted by bucking feverishly as he licked away at her clit. She was moaning helplessly, her hands clutched in his thick hair

- Please, Patrick, I beg you : fuck me again that hard!

Her lover plunged on her and drove his hard cock into her. She screamed in delight!

- Oh, thank you, Patrick! I love feeling your cock inside me!

Both of them were exhausted. Patrick left to go back home. He had barely moved off that Chandeep deeply regretted his departure.

- Oahh, I'm so stupid! I should have proposed him to stay for the night!

She waited anxiously the next morning for a phone call or a visit. The morning passed and there was no sign of him. Chandeep passed by all the grades of anxiety and sorrow. Did he consider her just as a fuck doll, to be discarded after the first use. Her heart missed a few beats when the phone rang at last : it was Patrick!

- Hello, Chandeep! I was afraid to phone you. You might have thought I took undue advantage on your helplessness!

- What? Are you silly? I nearly died in fear you wouldn't call back!

- I would have just dropped off a fine hot lady like you? I am not that stupid!

- Let's stop arguing, Patrick : the only thing I want now is for you to fuck me!

He invited her to a tea shop near Paris' cathedral in the Cité island. She agreed immediately. He would come and fetch her in just one hour. She scrambled to prepare herself. she decided to show him she could also wear daring European clothes : she put on a miniskirt she had bought someday on a shopping spree and had never worn, never even shown to her husband : he would have been shocked! She completed her outfit with the higher heels she had and a low cut buttoned blouse. Her breasts were half covered only. It had been a gift from French female friends of her husband when she had arrived in France. She glanced in a mirror, appalled by her own boldness. She really looked like so many of these students who swarmed near the Sorbonne University. She carefully combed her hair and applied her make up. She was choosing the hose she would put on under her skirt when the bell rang. It was Patrick! Her heart jumped inside her chest and she sprinted to meet him. It was when she sat in his car that she realized she hadn't put on any hose and more over she had forgotten to put on knickers. Both had remained on her bed!

At the beginning, she was awfully embarrassed but she soon discovered that being almost naked under her short skirt could be exciting : she was with a man who had fucked her in her bed the previous evening and she was almost naked at less than two feet from him. He had just to slide his hand under her skirt or make her straddle him and he would slide his cock inside her twat without even having to strip her naked : it wasn't kinky! It was definitely obscene and it was totally her fault!

Her situation seemed to turn her on to her surprise : her cunt was dripping, oozing shamelessly love fluids. She smelled the odor of a woman in heat as she had nicknamed it when her husband had fucked her for the first time during their first night after the wedding ceremony.

Patrick complimented her about her outfit. He told her it was sexy but classy and it made her proud and happy. He placed her hand on her knee as he drove through Paris busy streets.

- May I inquire whether you are wearing hose?

Chandeep didn't answer. As she had not bucked when he had put his hand on her knee, he got soon emboldened. He placed his hand higher on her leg, more on the inner side where she was more sensitive! She closed her eyes and melted under his caresses. She didn't utter a word, but her legs opened slightly, just enough to let him continue his exploration. Then he moved his hand up to the place where her knickers should have been, just an inch or so from her crotch and froze. He was clearly puzzled not to encounter any barrier... Chandeep couldn't wait any longer : she just grabbed his wrist in her hand and moved his hand right against her slit, high between her legs.

Patrick's eyes popped wide open as he realized Chandeep was naked under her skirt. He finally started massaging her pussy and pushing one then two fingers inside until he had found a parking place. He didn't stop then, not caring about the pedestrians walking by the car! Her skirt was completely bunched up around her hips and she had her legs parted wide to open completely to him. His fingers were now sliding in and out of her cunt in a frenzy. She was moaning in an incontrollable way. She was so horny he could have fucked her naked on the hood in front of one hundred people

Chandeep enjoyed for the second time in her life orgasms in chains and her body bucked helplessly on the passenger seat. Patrick finally decided to leave the car. They climbed down but instead of walking to the tea shop, they went to an hotel and rent a room. They had to pay in advance as they had no luggage. Thoughts swirled in Chandeep's mind. She was gathering all the information she had on what a woman in love could do to the man of her dreams.

As soon as Patrick had closed the door behind her, she dropped on her knees, bunched again her skirt around her waist to expose herself and opened her blouse. She undid her bra but kept the opened blouse on her bust. Her breasts were pushing the tails aside. They were just partially hidden but she knew she offered a very sexy view to Patrick. He put his engorged cock between her breasts and she pressed them hard around him, forming a tight sheath around him. He started humping slowly and she took the head of his cock into her mouth. She slavered as much as she could on his cock to lube it and make it more enjoyable for him.

Patrick didn't want to sputter his cream between her glorious breasts. He pulled back reluctantly. He offered the tip of his cock to her mouth, telling her to give him a nice blowjob. She had rarely given head to her husband. She had felt it dirty, degrading and repulsive but she took his cock between her lips with a big smile, proud to have been chosen by Patrick! She slid her lips down onto him, trying to take as much as she could in her mouth.

Again Patrick withdrew and Chandeep moaned in frustration.

- Hurry up, Patrick, I can't wait anymore. I want you deep inside me, giving me the cream of your balls)

Patrick carried her to the bed. The next noises were their labored breaths and the revealing sounds of the bed accompanying their moves. Then the reception clerk, two levels underneath could hear an exultant shout of joy.

- Yesss, yesss, Patrick . Oh, God. Yesss!

In a quite swift motion, Patrick had mounted Chandeep and had filled her with his cock. Her legs were splayed wide open to receive him and her heels were wrapped behind his knees, trapping him against her and urging him even deeper.

Patrick fucked her with the long, powerful strokes of a man aiming for his immediate release. She humped back fiercely, showing she felt the same urgency. She punctuated her efforts with shrieks of delight, moans of lust and screams of passion. She planted her nails in his back, drawing feral gashes on his back. Blood was oozing from the deep gashes in his back and buttocks.

Chandeep replied to each stroke with an almost impossible arching of her back. Patrick took both her ankles in his hands and lifted them to his shoulders height and parted them as wide as they would go. Her pussy was now nearly perfectly aligned with his cock and wide open. He plunged forward, driving his cock straight into her, burying it to the hilt as she moaned, whimpered and finally screamed in ecstasy. She then tossed her head back, her eyes closed and her mouth opened in a silent scream! She had never imagined she could feel such unbridled passion and lust for a man!

Suddenly, Chandeep went very vocal again :

- Ooooh, Patrick! Patrick!... Don't ever stttop! Fuck me, Fuck me harder!... deeper! Aaarrgggghhhhhh! Yes, just like that, continue.... Oh I would like it not to have an end! I want you to do it to me again and again for many years!!! Aaaahhhh! I'm cummming again!

Chandeep's body writhed helplessly on the bed ; she heaved and bucked furiously beneath Patrick. Her legs were clenched around his back, trying to force him deeper into her belly. Waves after waves of pleasure rocked her body. Patrick suddenly froze : he was about to cum! Chandeep drummmed with her heels on his back

- Don't cum now, Patrick! Just fuck me on! You're the one, the only one!.

But it was too late! Patrick humped forward a last time, trying to bury himself even deeper into her ebullient love tunnel. He tossed his head back and unloaded another big wad of sperm into her. Chandeep screamed in ecstasy, accompanying his release with hers!

When they had recovered, Chandeep covered the body of her lover with pecks and kisses, insisting on the cock that had given her such out of this world pleasure.

- Oh, Patrick! It was so good! I never felt anything like that! Could we do it again later, this evening, maybe!

- I would love to, darling. We can goto your flat and take the clothes you'll need.

- I... I was thinking.... I wouldn't impose my self.. But I was thinking of staying more than a night!

- T didn't dare to think of it, love! Stay as long as you want, darling, all your life! The day you'll leave me, I'll certainly die!

She took him in her arms to conceal her emotion

- Oh Thank you, Patrick! You're marvelous! I love you! You are my lover and I belong to you. I'm totally yours! You own me and I mean it. I'll move my belongings in your apartment as soon as possible!

- But what about your husband?

- He has abandoned me alone in Paris! I've a revenge to take on him!

Chandeep's story will continue in chapter 4 as soon as Kira will have dealt with the other girls who need her assistance.

12