Kitty Walters Episode 01 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know. But being covered in cum makes me feel so filthy and shameless, like some cheap little whore who should just be used for sex by countless numbers of men, gangbanged over and over again, until buckets of cum have been blasted down my throat, in my cunt, up my ass and onto my body by their humungous cocks, and I'm completely drenched with their dick juice, lying in a pool of sperm, my hair soaking in their spunk, trying to regain my strength from the multiple orgasms after multiple orgasms that savaged my pussy and drained me of all energy." I noticed his dick getting stiff again, so I grabbed hold of it. "Now it's time to stuff my snatch." I took his glass away and he laid down in the middle of the bed. Straddling him I said "I hope you can last a little longer the second time around."

"I always have before. But looking at the cheap little whore sitting on top of me who's covered in cum, it's entirely possible that I might blow my load even sooner than the first time."

"Still with the flattery," I replied with a smirk. I eased the thick, round, swelling crown of his dick through my wet lips and into my impatient pussy. My orgasm had provided my snatch with more than enough natural lubricant to insert the senator's ten pounds (?) of prick where it belonged. Leaning forward, I rested my palms on his hairy chest and grabbed hold. He had the sexual exuberance and drive of a teenager, but his white chest hairs was evidence to the real age of this man. Fortunately, his age did improve his staying power. A teenaged boy would have shot his second load in only a few minutes, but after mounting it, I was able to ride that middle-aged bull of a cock for a long, long time.

When I clutched his hair, he responded by grasping my tits, at least as much as he could. Even his very large hands could only envelop a small portion of my massive mounds. He tried to slide his hands forward to my nipples, but the cum and saliva on my flesh created a wonderfully sticky mess. He removed his hands from my rack, pulling my skin and causing me some pain but not nearly as much as I would have liked. His fingers took hold of my jutting nipples and he began to squeeze them.

"Harder," I instructed him. His prick sloshed in and out of my needy hole as I bounced up and down on his body. My ass cheeks slapped loudly against his legs while my nipples were being tenderized. "Harder!" Much to my delight, he didn't mind pulling me closer and having my cum covered skin in his mouth. Raising my hefty mammaries to his lips, he kindly kissed my areolas before spending a few minutes to lick them all over. Then he sunk his teeth into the hard buds protruding from my breasts. Biting, chewing and gnashing, the exquisite pain of my titty torture was matched only by the excruciating pleasure being produced in my pussy.

When my orgasm hit, it felt like a small bomb exploding inside my cunt. Waves of sexual energy flooded out of my snatch, engulfing my entire body in a firestorm of physical gratification. What seemed like a gallon of goo gushed out of my gash and onto my lover. I pulled away from him far enough to free my gnarled nipples from his gnawing teeth. "Fuck my ass," I demanded.

As I dismounted his dick, it pulled out with a wet pop and the last few ounces of juice that were plugged up inside my pussy by his prick came pouring out. God! Sometimes I wished I could just go swimming in a pool full of cum. I got down on the floor on all fours like the bitch in heat I was and waited for my anal insertion. He pulled my cheeks apart and I felt the tip of his prick playing with my ass crack. Up to the top then back down to my pussy lips, intermittently teasing the wrinkled pucker of my shitter.

"Shove it in, you bastard! All the way. Deep and hard. Make it hurt!" He did as I commanded, spreading my asshole wide with his thick cock. The sudden thrust of thirteen hard inches plunging into my ass made me feel so alive. His oversized nut sac swung back and forth as he banged my bunghole, causing his balls to smack my pussy lips. He grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled like it was the mane of a wild horse he was trying to break. The senator rode my shit chute relentlessly and slapped my butt cheeks with his free hand until they were fiery red and burning hot. The pain was delicious.

A layer of sweat was building up all over my body. I could hear the moisture splatter as my buttfucker switched hands and began to punish my other cheek. His hand was slapping my cheek, his balls were slapping my pussy and his pelvis was slapping up against my ass every time he forced his massive member deeper and deeper into my widening rectum. It wasn't long before he took hold of my waist with both hands and started pumping my shitter as fast and furiously as he could.

"Oh God!" he screamed. "It's like my cock is trying to explode!" That's when I reached down and began fingering myself. Actually the word 'fingering' is an understatement. I held my clit between my thumb and index finger and started to squeeze it, hard. If it had been a grape, it would have been squashed by now. I'd been in this situation many times before and knew that I only had no more than three or four minutes until the senator was finished. Fortunately, the delightful agony I was receiving from both ends was more than sufficient to satisfy my masochistic needs and put me over the edge. All the other sounds in the room were masked by my primal grunts of gratification as my cunt cream erupted out of my snatch. Only seconds later I felt the huge prick inside my bowels spasm and blast out wads of searing hot semen into my innards. The senator collapsed on top of me and I knew that it was over.

Linda lowered one side of her body, letting the corpse roll off of her and onto the floor. The adrenal poison worked perfectly, as usual. When the senator had reached the excitement level necessary for an orgasm, his quantity of adrenaline became sufficient to activate enough of the poison to kill him. It was unfortunate for him that, unlike Kitty, he didn't drink the counteragent before drinking the poison. In a few hours, the deadly chemical will breakdown and be untraceable. When the autopsy is performed, it will simply appear to have been a run-of-the-mill heart attack. No connection to foul play whatsoever.

Linda took a shower, washing off the cum, saliva and any unforeseen links to her and this room. Since the senator died from 'natural causes,' it is unlikely that the police will waste any time looking for her. Her identity will simply remain 'the mystery woman' who fucked Senator Long to death. She wiped off the fingerprints which were on the glasses, knobs, any place the senator might have touched. It wasn't her own fingerprints she was removing because she didn't have any. The Division took care of that. But it would seem highly improbable that a person could wipe off her own fingerprints while leaving those of the senator's untouched. Finally, after every trace of her presence was accounted for, she removed an incense from her purse, placed it in the ashtray and lit it. Within an hour, any exposed dna will be disrupted beyond recognition by the smoke, but Linda will be long gone before that.

She went to room 602 and entered. Ten minutes later, Linda Paterson was no more. She was now Maria Gutierrez, the woman who had rented room 602 earlier in the day. With her suitcase in tow, she was checked out by the exact same clerk who checked her in as Linda Peterson and had sent the brandy to her room. But the clerk didn't recognize her. As far as he could tell, they were two completely different women. In her car on her way home, Maria wondered if The Division would find out if she was the one responsible for the senator's death. That seemed highly unlikely, as it was The Division itself which trained her to be a nondescript face in the crowd. A shadow who momentarily emerged from the darkness, fulfilled her mission, then disappeared back into the night.

The only difference is that this mission was personal. Senator Long's plan to introduce a bill which would cut health care to orphans and single mothers in order to pay for a repeal of the luxury tax was now as dead as he was. And if her bosses knew that it was she who employed The Division's own devices to kill him, it very probably would have meant her own death as well. But what's done is done.

For a brief moment she wondered if the married senator had any STDs, but once again, thanks to The Division, she was perfectly safe. Genetically engineered bacterium, which was designed to eat the microscopic organisms that cause venereal diseases, was created years ago. Maria still had some in her system from her last assignment, so she had no concerns about contracting VD. Her only concern was that this bacteria was not made available to the general public. The excuse was that in a world without disease, the immune system of humans would become too weak and people would soon die from the common cold. The more believable explanation, however, is that a disease-free world would have completely destroyed the profit margin of pharmaceutical industry.

By the time she reached her driveway, Maria Gutierrez had transformed herself once more into Kitty Walters. Kitty's mastery of identity transformation was largely inherent. Her appearance was such that, with a little bit of effort, she could appear to be a nicely tanned white, an average Latina or a light-skinned black. With some extra effort, Hindu or Chinese wasn't even out of the question. Her linguistic skills in six different languages also came in handy from time to time.

She checked in on her son and daughter before going to her own bedroom. She, unprofessionally, accidentally dropped her suitcase, but right now she was no longer a professional. Right now she was just a housewife. Her husband woke up and turned over to look at her.

"I see you were so concerned you couldn't sleep…much," Kitty said with a smile.

"It was just some dopey senator. Any hitches?"

"Has there ever been?"

"Well," Frank said, "there was that time in Istanbul…."

"You're like a rattlesnake biting my ass," she said abruptly as she stripped naked and got into bed. "You just can't let it go, can you?"

"It helps to keep you on your toes, sweetcheeks." He kissed her as she rolled into his arms and fell asleep on his chest.

Morning came and the day began as usual. Kitty fixed breakfast for her family. She saw Frank off to work and Deborah off to high school. David left some time later for college. She cleared off the table and put the dishes in the dishwasher. And about the incriminating events of the previous night, well, as far as Kitty was concerned, it was as if…it had all just been a fantasy.

12