Kitty Walters Episode 01 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, Antonio and Kenengi had both cum inside me. I felt their lovely love muscles flex and convulse inside my body just before releasing their hot sperm. Their thick, white, abundant cream added a little more lubrication to my used up holes, but since the men's part of today's training was nearly finished, the sticky liquid, while psychologically gratifying to me to know that I'd gotten them off, wasn't really necessary. I had cum myself over and over again in the last thirty minutes. The giant cock inside my snatch was splashing my pussy juice all over every time he rammed his meat into me. My cum was flowing down my legs like a river, but I had succeeded in completing the 'hard' part of my workout. Kwan came over to softly tap on Kenengi's ass and I was released from the two biggest dicks on the planet. They both pulled out of me like they were pulling corks out of a champagne bottle. After hearing the pops, they moved to release my ankles and wrists from their bondage and, like most other operatives, I fell to the floor. There was no shame in being completely used up sexually, in fact, if a half hour session wasn't enough to drain you, Kwan would probably make you get laid for another thirty minutes. And the professional studs Division 44EE employed were always up to the task.

"Over here! NOW!" Kwan screamed. I crawled over to the brutal bitch and stuck my head between her legs. Before orally servicing her, I had to endure a severe ass whipping just like everyone else. An operative had to be able to tolerate any type of torture an enemy might dish out. My face was in her crotch, but Kwan grabbed my hair and pulled it back. When the pain gets too intense, she doesn't want her pupil 'biting on the bullet,' so to speak. My head all the way back, I was looking up at my trainer. But she had no interest in returning my gaze. Her eyes were fixated on my ass.

CRA-A-A-ACK!

The riding crop was brought down onto my right ass cheek like it was a hammer driving a nail into my flesh. The energy from the blow rippled throughout my body.

CRA-A-A-ACK!

She must have waited at least ten seconds before sending that second bolt of fire into my left cheek. The seconds ticked by again and

CRA-A-A-ACK!

The execution of her punishment was slow and drawn out. Traveling from one butt cheek to the other, each one received 100% of Kwan's effort.

CRA-A-A-ACK!

Kwan was diabolical. If she had whipped me hard and quick, my ass probably would have been numbed to the pain in short order. But instead…

CRA-A-A-ACK!

…she gave each blow to my buttocks plenty of time to register its pain. To let each strike have time to convey its exquisite sensation.

CRA-A-A-ACK!

Yes, I said 'exquisite.' "Was this punishment?" I thought to myself. It certainly was intended to be, but even after all this time, I'm still surprised at how much I actually enjoy it.

CRA-A-A-ACK!

The pain searing my hot buttocks. The leather tanning my ass a blood red. Every flog of the crop pricking my flesh like a thousand wasp stings.

CRA-A-A-ACK!

God! I loved it! It made me feel so alive. No amount of sex from anyone ever gets my heart pounding as hard and as fast as a good ass whipping.

CRA-A-A-ACK!

It was so erotic. So kinky. So depraved. I couldn't sink any lower into the world of degradation and humiliation, but if I could, please tell me how.

CRA-A-A-ACK!

The final blow came and she released me. I collapsed to the floor again, my exposed body lying on the sweat and cum, and even blood, of many other women who had gone before me. I almost wanted to thank Kwan for my abuse, but I think she would be quite disappointed and feel as if she'd failed if she knew I enjoyed my punishment sessions with her.

She pulled me by the hair again, cramming her cunt full of my face. I inhaled the fragrance of her saturated pussy. It was salty and heavy, like being at the beach on a humid day. Globs of cum and saliva dotted her thighs and hairless snatch while even more was slowly oozing out of her opening. I went to work, my tongue sliding all over and around her messy body. I cleaned her with my mouth and happily swallowed that which most people dispose of in the bathroom. I was Kwan's human toilet, and my soul was filled with contentment at my indignity.

I drank down everything I could get into my mouth. My tongue sought out any bodily fluids that were hiding deep inside her snatch and greedily lapped them up. Her cum was my banquet to savor and enjoy, and I was going to have all of it. I caressed the inner walls of her pussy with my tongue, circling round and round, then I started to kiss her labia. I sucked on those large flaps of flesh with more enthusiasm than when I suck on a cock. Back and forth I went from one side of her cunt to the other, the way she did with my ass, licking and sucking with glee.

Kwan would intermittently encourage me with a "Yes, bitch," or a "That's the way, you little piece of shit." I was honored by her compliments because I rarely ever heard her utter such flattering praise to her other pupils, but then again that may have been because half the time I was sexually delirious. Eventually I sought out her clit, which wasn't very difficult because her cherry was almost the size of an actual cherry. I began to slide my tongue up and down her freakishly large love button. Kwan was a fairly small woman, but her sexual savagery, clit and quantity of cum produced during an orgasm were Amazonian. When she grabbed my head with both hands and held me firmly in place, I knew it was time to pick up the tempo.

"Faster, bitch! Faster!" I quickened the pace at which my tongue was lashing her swollen nub. "Chew it!" I brought my teeth down on her jumbo clit and started gnawing on it like a beaver. It was no secret that she got off on pain as well. A moment later a wave of cum came gushing out of her cunt, flooding my chin and tits. Kwan released me and sat there, happy and sated, although she never looked it, and I knew what I had to do. Every drop of her cream got scooped up and found its way into my belly. I even had to lick up what was on the floor, and I was happy to do it. I started to kiss Kwan's feet, but a sharp strike on my ass with her riding crop told me she would have none of that.

She stood up in front of me and said "Open your mouth." I obeyed and a warm stream of piss came out of her satisfied snatch and poured into my mouth. Overheated and sweaty, I was glad to have any liquid refreshment inside me, but nothing was tastier than Kwan's tangy lemonade. Every drop of her piss went down my throat and sloshed around inside tummy, mixing with the cum and sweat. When she had finished, she fastened her panty cilice then started towards the door. Just before leaving, Kwan turned to me and said "Not bad, cum bucket. Not bad at all." Her honey soaked words sent my spirit soaring up to Cloud 9.

12