Klassy Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naked, Chloe stepped into the mules. "Like this?"

My eyes popped when I saw her smooth and hairless pussy.

R. J. obviously liked what he saw, too. He looked like he wouldn't have minded another quick go at her. But he controlled himself and said, "Exactly like that."

She sat on the edge of the bed, with her legs held out in front of her. She let the mules dangle from her toes, and tapped them on her soles in a quick staccato. "Woo-oo! Look at me! Ain't I Klassy with a capital K?" She looked at R. J. "Um, these are a little big. Like two sizes or so. Got anything smaller?"

"That's your outfit. You're ready to work." He picked up the neat pile of her clothes. "I'll hold onto this for you."

The chimes sounded.

"Ask not for whom the bell tolls," Chloe said.

R. J. helped her to her feet. "Steady, there. Okay? Let's go meet your first trick."

"How ya know he'll pick me?"

"Shee-it! Crazy not to!"

* * * * * * * * * *

Chloe returned with a young, average-looking white guy on her arm. Dark hair, cut short. Dark eyes. Kind of chunky. A little taller than me. Dressed in what must have been his spiffiest polo, cargo pants, and sneakers.

When the door shut, Chloe seemed at a bit of a loss for what to do. I'm sure she knew what this guy paid for, but maybe she wasn't so sure how to get things rolling. Part of the problem, I realized, was that she had no lingerie to tease with or take off. After a few seconds of them standing around, I half-expected her to say something like, "All right, then. Let's fuck."

What happened, instead, was that the guy began undressing.

"Want some help with that?" Chloe stepped toward him.

He lowered his boxers.

I don't know whose jaw dropped farther or faster--Chloe's or mine. This guy had a Monster Cock! It was the sort of freak-of-nature I'd read about often in those Loving Wives stories. Outside of porn films, I never expected to see one in real life.

He walked to the bed, flopped down on his back, and said with a shit-eating grin, "There you go, baby. Make it fit."

Chloe couldn't help laughing. "You picked me because I'm little, didn't you?"

"Don't think you can do it?" His grin was a challenge.

She looked down at her pussy. She spread her lips open with two fingers. It would be hard to imagine a smaller, daintier opening. She looked at his gargantuan erection. She could only shake her head and laugh again at the preposterousness of what she was about to attempt.

She kicked off her right mule, then her left. They sailed through the air and klunked off the wall.

"Here goes!"

The "cocky" bastard lay there with his hands behind his head, and his legs stretched out. He watched amusedly as Chloe rocked back and forth, wiggled her hips, bounced up and down, squatted, knelt, rested her whole weight on it, and groaned out loud with every inch she conquered.

Halfway down, she paused to catch her breath and wipe the sweat off her brow.

"You okay?" the guy asked.

"Yeah. Yeah. I just, whuh--" She fanned herself with her hands. "Whew! My God, you are hayuge!" She reached down and patted the remaining inches with her fingers. "Honestly, blessing or curse?"

"Oh. You know. Little bit of both."

"Little bit of nothing!" Chloe said.

They both had a good laugh over that.

In the stories I've read, the wife always takes the whole cock in, even if it's big as a skyscraper. No such luck tonight. Chloe tried to go lower on him, but it was clear she'd hit her limit.

"I'm sorry. I really am. That's as much as I can fit."

"No, don't be sorry. You did great. Most--even most, uh, most ladies like yourself--"

"Whores," Chloe mouthed. "It's okay. You can say it."

He gave a nervous laugh, apparently not comfortable calling Chloe a whore. "Well, most won't even try it." For the briefest instant, a sad look passed over his face. "Most of the time, I just get my money back. The reason I picked you, I had a feeling you'd be different."

Chloe flickered her eyebrows. "I'll take that as a compliment."

"I'm not saying you're easier than others." He reached a hand tentatively to her breast. "You just seemed. . . ."

Chloe held both his hands to her breasts. He rubbed his palms over them, rubbed her nipples between his fingers. "Ah yes," she sighed.

"Nicer."

Almost imperceptibly at first, Chloe started moving, riding him.

His breathing deepened. He smiled up at her. "You're cool. I like you."

She paused to ask, "Ummmm, are you far enough in that you'll be able to get off like this?"

"Oooooh yeah."

Chloe didn't exactly fake an orgasm, but when he started to buck, she did say, in that kind of voice, "Oh yeah! Fuck me! Come inside me! Yes!"

And did he ever! He shot such a load in Chloe that every in-stroke forced some out of her. It oozed around his plunging cock. When they separated, white froth ringed her pussy, and creamy cum dripped and drizzled out.

She collapsed on the bed beside him. They both lay there, gasping. It took a while for them to catch their breaths.

"Wanna hear a secret?" Chloe said at last. "You're my very first trick. I mean ever! It's the truth. That's my first time doing it for money." She stretched her legs. "And ooo, I think you fucked me bow-legged. You big stud! I may never walk right again."

He rolled on his side to face her. "That was the best I ever had. Incredible! Thank you."

"You're very welcome."

"What's your policy on kissing?"

She moved her face closer to his. "My policy is yes, yes, yes!"

* * * * * * * * * *

After he left, Chloe ran over and rat-a-tat-tatted on the glass with her knuckles. "We're doing it, baby! We're making it happen!"

The bell sounded.

"Oh! Gotta run." She stepped into her mules, and tried to dash out. The too-big, too-high heels tripped her. She barely caught herself on the doorframe, and kept on, none too steadily.

It dawned on me, the logic of R. J.'s choice of "costume" for her. Watching her, with her little white body, clop around naked in those ridiculous shoes, was incredibly sexy and endearing. It brought out something in her that the other girls didn't have. What was it? I thought about that for a while, and decided it was a kind of vulnerability.

It was a huge turn-on for me, watching Chloe relax, get the hang of it, and lose her inhibitions. By the time she brought Bachelor (or Husband?) Number Six into the room, she was completely natural about going on her knees before a total stranger, wrapping her lips around his cock, and bobbing her head in his lap while he ran his fingers through her hair. When it came time to spread her legs and let him in, she opened them as wide as R. J. showed her. When Chloe and I make love, she often wraps her legs around me and urges me on harder. I watched her do that with her tricks, each time the fucking got intense.

She did everything to please. One guy wanted to fill her belly button with his cum. He shot all over her stomach (which she was flexing beautifully as she held her head up to watch what he was doing), but with teamwork, they managed to fill her lovely navel to the top. Another trick requested that she not take her shoes off. It surprised me how much it turned me on to see her feet in the air with those slutty mules still on. When she crossed her ankles over him, she looked so hot I couldn't stand it. She didn't bat an eye when a trick asked her for anal sex--just got down on her hands and knees and took it. And enjoyed it.

She did seem to be holding one thing back, though. Between tricks, I tapped on the glass. I called out, "Having fun yet?"

She walked over and stood before the mirror with her hands on her hips. "Hey, it's sex, right? Va-va-voom!"

"I mean, are you getting off?"

"I'm getting used to it, okay?"

"Okay. I didn't mean to pressure you."

"We have the whole weekend ahead of us. Just let me take it one step at a time."

"Whatever you're comfortable with," I said. "I couldn't ask for more than what you're doing."

The bell rang.

She kissed her finger and touched it to the mirror. "Back in a sec."

Left to myself, I realized that--goddammit!--I had to use the restroom. Had to! I'd been holding it as long as I could. Worst of all, it felt like it might take a while. I hadn't missed a second so far, and hated the thought of missing anything. Well, there was no helping it. Most reluctantly, I went down through the back passage. I tried to console myself with the thought that the last few "dates" had played out pretty much the same, and this one probably would be no different.

Since the stairway opened just off the parlor, I had to grit my teeth and wait until the new trick chose his girl and everyone cleared out. Despite my growing physical discomfort, it did give me an opportunity to watch a selection, which was something I'd been curious about.

The guy was rail-thin, but in a strong kind of way--I guess the word is "wiry". Dirty blond hair, cut very close. Blue eyes. Well-tanned. He wore a denim cowboy shirt, dirty jeans, and work boots.

The girls stood in a lineup, all of them in lingerie except my Chloe, who only had her mules. I guess Mr. Cowboy found her nakedness appealing, because he motioned for her to step forward.

"Fresh meat!" R. J. pitched her. "Very first day on the job." He turned her around for the cowboy, and slapped one of her buttocks. "Check out that ass. Hell, check out everything."

The cowboy slapped her ass, too, playfully. Chloe blushed deep red from head to heel. But she also giggled. The cowboy whispered something, and she burst out laughing.

He paid, then returned to Chloe and swung her up in his arms. "Let's go, baby!"

She put her arms around his neck. She kicked her feet in excitement.

He was easily the most attractive partner she'd had yet. It would be interesting to see how she responded to him in bed. Hopefully, I'd make it back before the fireworks were over. I cursed my rumbling bowels, but I couldn't put it off another minute longer.

The other girls stood around bitching about Chloe for a while. Some complained to R. J. about her lack of an outfit.

I couldn't wait. I stepped out and made for the downstairs bathroom door. I kept my eyes lowered and mumbled, "Excuse me." As luck would have it, that bathroom was occupied. I hustled to the upstairs bathroom as fast as I safely could.

Finally, feeling much better, I stepped out of the bathroom.

Chloe's voice filled the upstairs hallway. "Ha--! Yes! Aaah! Ah!"

It wasn't hard for me to figure out which door she was behind. My God! I'd never heard her make noises like that. Girls and tricks actually came out of their rooms, wearing only bedsheets, to see what was going on. They gathered around me outside the door. Even R. J. came upstairs to check out the commotion.

There was a pause, a silence, of about five seconds, and then Chloe cried out and the bedsprings squawked--louder, faster, louder, faster! Chloe and her cowboy sounded like twenty people jumping up and down. The rapid, rhythmic slapping of their bodies rang out clearly through the door. I'd always thought she was a moaner, but she was screaming now, and it sure didn't sound like she was faking it.

Suddenly, another silence.

I heard one of the girls behind me mutter, "That new girl."

Another girl answered, in a low voice that was loud enough for all of us to hear, "Fucking slut. I hear she's doing this for fun."

A third said, "She won't last."

"Not like that, she won't!" the first girl said.

The door flew open, and the cowboy rushed out, still pulling on his shirt. "Whoooo-eee!" he shouted. His legs wobbled and he actually fell down!

R. J. helped him up. "Whoa, careful! You okay?"

"Whew! She wore me slap out. Holy fuck, it was ridiculous." The cowboy leaned closer to R. J. and said confidentially, "That one there has a golden pussy. Golden! You'll be taking that shit to the bank."

As the cowboy staggered down the hall to the stairs, everyone crowded in the doorway to gawk at Chloe.

She lay there in completely disarray, so relaxed it looked as though her bones had turned to jelly. On the sheet, between her legs, was the biggest, most sopping pearly puddle I had ever seen.

I went in, and cradled her head in my lap.

"Please sir," she quoted, with a British accent, from Oliver Twist. "May I have some more?"

We laughed together. I hugged her fiercely. "Oh, Chloe. My love!"

"My God, everybody heard me, didn't they?"

"For miles. I think you made a lot of people jealous."

"Honey, I'm embarrassed."

"Don't be! I hope you come like that again." I bit my lip. "I sort of missed it."

She sat up. "What!"

"Sorry! I had to use the restroom."

She gave me an exasperated look.

I tried to explain, "I absolutely could not have waited another second longer."

"Well, don't worry. I intend to do it often."

The bell rang, and I had to go. Chloe actually had to stay and clean up the soggy mess, changing sheets and so forth, but R. J. said I had to leave her to it.

* * * * * * * * * *

I kick myself every day for missing Chloe's hot date with the cowboy, but I thank God every day that I didn't miss her next party.

Chloe stepped into the room, with a huge black man on each arm. They could have been pro football players. Each looked twice or thrice as big as Chloe. Immediately, without speaking, they undressed.

One guy flopped down on the bed.

The other led Chloe to the sofa. He sat down, and she turned around, as though to sit on his lap. It took her a few seconds to figure out how best to position herself for the initial penetration. She ended up balancing herself with her hands on the back of the sofa, and her feet on the cushions, on either side of him. As she lowered herself, he held his massive erection with one hand, and guided her down with the other.

"That's it, sweet thing," he said. "Doing fine. Keep going. Keep going." He wasn't rushing her, just giving her gentle encouragement.

She settled her bottom on the broad head of his cock.

He put his hands on her hips to help steady her. I was nervous that he might grab her and start slamming her up and down, but he was the perfect gentleman, and let her move however she felt most comfortable. She seemed very much at ease with him, and eventually took his whole cock in her ass.

Then she started moving. Slowly. She wasn't in any rush. I held my watch up to the glass, so I could glance between it and the action. She was averaging a little over a minute on each full stroke. For thirty seconds, she would draw herself up his shaft. For another thirty, she would slide back down.

He patted her tummy. "That's enough, baby. Just sit like that now."

Chloe settled herself to the base of his cock, and relaxed there.

"That's good, that's good," he told her softly. "How you feeling? You okay?"

She laughed. In a throaty, shaking voice, she said, "I haven't felt this great in twenty minutes!" She flashed him a wry smile and winked.

He chuckled. He helped her lean her head back, and they enjoyed a long French kiss.

"That's good, that's good," he repeated. "Stay just like this now." He motioned to his friend. "Okay, bruh, I think we're ready for ya."

The other man got up off the bed.

He took his place in front of Chloe, which involved some positioning and re-positioning of her legs before everyone was comfortable. Slowly, he entered her. The in-stroke forced a breathless moan up through her body; up through the lovely throat where her pulse was visible; out through her trembling lips. Her slick pussy swallowed up his cock.

So pale and naked, sandwiched between their dark black bodies, with her white legs sticking out at funny angles, Chloe looked radiantly sexual. Her eyes closed. Her mouth opened in sigh after sigh. Her face glowed, as the guy in front really got into his groove with her. It was truly beautiful to watch, like one of the best scenes from a classic porno film. If only every porno film could capture the raw joy of sex I got to see firsthand!

* * * * * * * * * *

Chloe's next few dates were not so fun.

There was an old white guy who couldn't get it up to save his life, no matter what Chloe did to turn him on.

Then there was a grotesquely fat guy. He insisted that he be on top, and almost squashed poor Chloe flat. When he rested his full weight on her, she looked in my direction and made a face with her eyes and tongue bulging.

I was sneaking down to peek every now and then, to see who was coming in, and to watch Chloe get picked. I noticed that the parlor was getting pretty full.

Chloe had to run her next trick down the hallway to the bathroom so he could vomit.

"Why did you send me up with a guy so drunk he's puking?" she yelled at R. J. in the room.

R. J. kept his cool. "Did he look that bad to you downstairs?"

"And another thing," she went on angrily. "I did the last two lineups by myself! Why aren't the other girls coming down? There are ten fucking guys down there!"

"It got slow for a while," R. J. said calmly. "I didn't anticipate the rush. I let the other girls go. Right now, it's just you. Don't worry. You're doing great."

"I'm starving and exhausted."

"I'll give you five minutes for a candy bar and coffee."

"And I need to pee."

"So eat your candy bar and drink your coffee on the can."

Chloe put on her mules and scuffed out of the room. Four and a half minutes later, though, she was back, gulping a last handful of M&M's and finishing her coffee.

"Listen," R. J. said, "just knock 'em out, bam, bam, bam. One at a time. You can do it. I'll put it on the fast track. Then you can get some breakfast and a nap. You'll need it, because you're on again at noon."

"Noon! Noon to when?"

"You see how late it's gonna go tonight. Look, you said you want to be a whore? This is it, baby. You're mine till Sunday, so enjoy it while it lasts."

Chloe stood there, stunned by what R. J. was demanding of her.

"I'm not kidding," he said, more harshly. "Get your ass down there and bring the next one up."

And so she did. Somehow, she got her second wind. She was going through the wringer and giving it her all, running up and down the stairs, falling into bed with a new trick every few minutes, and kicking them out satisfied. In the next few hours, she served all ten guys, one after another--bam, bam, bam, just like R. J. said. Ten different men climbed on top of her; ten strangers felt her arms and legs wrap around them in a hot, lover's clinch; ten cocks slipped between the beautiful labia her artist friend had sketched. She kept up a frantic pace, but every man left with a swagger and a smile.

In fact, all night, it had impressed me how positively she affected the men she fucked. Guys went in tense, depressed, insecure, whatever, and came out relaxed and confident. Hell, most strutted out like they were the Duke of Earl. It's a weird thought, I admit, but the world really was a better place that night because of what Chloe was giving on that sweaty, cum-stained bed.

The last guy was a great example of this.

Shyly, when they were alone in the room together, he told Chloe that she reminded him of a woman he used to have a crush on.

"What happened?" Chloe asked.

"Got away."

"Ever get to kiss her?"

He shook his head.

"Touch her? At all?"

"Never."

Chloe went to him and circled his neck with her arms. "Now's your chance."

They shared a lingering, romantic kiss, with a flicker of tongue.

"Mmmmm, nice," Chloe purred. "What was her name?"

"Amy."

Chloe looked surprised. "Scary coincidence! That's my name, too. What's yours, if I may ask?"

"William."

"William. Mmm. I only asked because I like to say my lover's name when I'm excited. Is that okay with you?"

He nodded.

"And I like it when he says my name. Will you do that for me?"