KLS The BDSM Special Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
741 Followers

"You want to know why I need a straw?" Kylie said, leaning forwards to just flick the D-ring in the tip of her tongue over the tip of his cock.

"I'm feeling real nasty, and think I'm gonna try snorting some of your come," she said, not waiting for him to respond. She just teased over his head threatening with her long fingernails, just grazing into his slit which made him gasp, adding to his already surprised manner given her plans. Dannii returned with the straw, handing it over to Kylie.

"Thanks," she said with a smile, and then slid it between her teeth as she resumed full attention on his cock. Kylie pulled his cock down to aim it at the black latex bed sheet, which he was now thoroughly stuck to, the rubber clinging to his hot body. She masturbated him vigorously, pulling her fingertip out of him just before he came hard with a loud grunt, shooting a big load across the shiny black sheet in a series of spurts which captivated the sisters, their large, beautiful eyes watching each string as it burst free and hit the bed, leaving a trail of it down past his knees back up to near his cock.

"Oh yeah that's it," she breathed, taking the straw out of her mouth into her right hand as Dannii watched on fixatedly. The rest of his load just leaked out, which Kylie leaned down and licked off him immediately, sucking his head into her hot mouth and squeezing him to milk every last drop out of him, her piercings rubbing excitingly over the underside of his head. He breathed heavily, a silence hanging easily around for a moment before Kylie turned to her younger sister with a naughty smile.

"Now what?" Dannii asked, looking down at his fresh load glistening on the latex rubber sheet.

"Now I'm going to snort some of it," Kylie said matter-of-factly, twiddling the straw in her fingers. Dannii's eyes widened and her mouth almost dropped open in surprise at the suggestion of almost doing a line of his come.

"Snort it? God that makes you a complete whore you know," Dannii said, raising an eyebrow.

"Maybe I am," Kylie said with a grin, lowering the straw to a string of his come lying on the black rubber. She breathed out fully, then dropped her head and pushed the end of the straw into her nose, before snorting sharply and pushing along a line of his sperm, inhaling his thick load. Kylie pulled up sharply, squeezing her eyes shut and rubbing her nose, giving a visible shiver, her skin goosepimpling a little.

"God my clit just tingled," she sighed, letting the deep breath back out as she opened her eyes with a smile. Dannii stared on, and he noticed her licking her lips in a lusty manner, something he'd got wonderfully used to seeing.

"Give me that," she whispered, slipping onto the bed on her knees. Kylie gave a dirty little laugh and offered the straw to Dannii, who took it from her purposefully.

"If this makes me a whore, what does it make you?" she smiled, shuffling back to offer Dannii space to get between his spread legs.

"A high class call girl," Dannii said with a smile. Kylie giggled as her sister made herself out to be higher class than herself, reaching over to just brush some of Dannii's hair away from her face.

"No Dan, it makes you a dirty little tramp, just like me," she said with a smile, licking her top lip hotly. Dannii just gave a sideways glance with a smile before lowering her head to the straw, slipping it into her nose and breathing out through her mouth. With a sharp snort like Kylie's, she pushed through a line of his come, inhaling the thick gooey substance up her nose hard before reeling and grabbing her nose as Kylie had.

"Oh yeah it's got that sorta effect hasn't it?" Kylie said with a grin.

"Yeah, but you're right, it does make you clit tingle," Dannii mumbled, her eyes tightly shut as she rubbing at the side of her nose to clear the sensation.

"Told you," Kylie said, reaching over to just teasingly pinch at one of Dannii's nipples.

"New way to swallow, but I dunno if it'll really catch on," Dannii said with a proper laugh, pulling out of Kylie's grasp to sit up on the bed, him looking down at them, his cock already hardening again.

"How many people would really admit it anyway?" Kylie mused with a smirk.

"Not many I doubt," Dannii murmured, looking up at him with a cute smile.

"I won't be, it'll be our secret," Kylie said with one of her winning smiles, just softly rubbing her hand up his inner leg. Dannii looked round for the keys to the cuffs, seeing them hanging on the post.

"Hey Kylie, go get me a strap-on," Dannii said, finding the keys from the bedpost and reaching down to unlock his ankles. Kylie hopped off the bed and strolled naked to the cupboards and draws where they kept all their toys and BDSM gear. Dannii rubbed his ankles to help restore full blood flow, the cuffs having left a dark red mark where he'd pulled against them.

"Any preferences?" Kylie said, looking through the harnesses they had as Dannii moved up his hands, leaning over him, which delightfully allowed her large breasts to fall into his face. She gave a little giggle as he started sucking at her hard nipple, just working it with his lips and tip of his tongue. He hadn't seen much of their nudity, so took his chance.

"Something with a thong strap, I'm gonna do you real hard," she simply cooed, enjoying his sucking at her stiff nipple as she released his right hand. The extra movement offered him more than enough space to properly assault her breasts, moving to her left nipple now as his hand came up to cup her heavy breasts, squeezing and fondling it, rubbing the nipple past his lips as she mumbled in pleasure, undoing the cuff on his left wrist and freeing him totally. He instantly took charge, grabbing her slender body as she gave a squeal, sitting up and lifting her, only to lower her straight down on his renewed hardon, which had barely abated after his climax. Dannii groaned deeply as she was pulled all the way down his 8" cock, feeling him fill her completely as her arse pressed onto his upper thighs. She wrapped her legs round his back as he started to bounce her up and down on his cock, pumping up hard into her with the little room he had, locking lips with her. They kissed passionately as Kylie watched the incident unfold with attentive eyes at the carnal passion they displayed, something she loved to engage in. Kylie walked back over with the harness and 8" toy as he buried his head between her large breasts, kissing over the soft skin as she announced herself with a light cough and a smile.

"Ok babe fun's over," she said, reaching down to pull his head up, giving him a quick kiss before unwrapping herself and pulling up and off his rock hard cock, leaving it glistening with her juices once more. She dropped onto the floor and turned to Kylie, looking down at the lesbian toys she was holding. He noticed Kylie seemed taller, and looked down to see that, for some reason, she'd slipped into a pair of high heels.

"Right Kylie, put that on me," she said quite forcefully, the power shift evident as she took charge. Kylie was obviously fine with that, dropping to her knees with the harness, loosening it off ready for Dannii's curvy hips. Dannii raised each foot in turn and Kylie pulled the leather harness up her smooth legs, giving it a tug to get it complete up round her younger sisters hips. She pulled it up in place and tightened it, drawing the straps up firmly so they pressed into the soft skin, Dannii simply looking down as she had the harness done up, wiggling her hips to make sure it was settled. Kylie picked up the veined, flexible 8" black rubber dildo and connected it to the harness in one simple practised motion, tugging at it to make sure it was secure before looking up at Dannii obediently.

"Suck it," she said, replying to the unasked question. He sat on the bed and watched as the Australian pop princess leaned forwards and slid her full lips over the head of the strap-on cock, sucking it for a moment before pushing down to take more, starting to make a steady rhythm. Kylie rested her hands on Dannii's smooth thighs and started to rock back and forth, tonguing and hollowing her cheeks at the toy, showing off what she could do even though her sister couldn't feel it. Her lip and tongue piercings were working overtime, flicking and rubbing the shaft of the toy, which would have been heaven for any real man as she put them to the use she'd got them for. She did however make sure to push back and gently circle the toy to make the harness shift slightly and pressure Dannii's clit, which made her murmur. She reached down and softly brushed her fingers through Kylie's hair, loving the sight of her older sister sucking at her fake cock, and doing a fine job of it too.

Dannii pushed both her hands through Kylie's hair and took a firm hold of her head, and then pumped into Kylie's mouth, giving a couple of short powerful ones to send the message. Kylie knew exactly what it meant and relaxed, opening her throat in case it was necessary as Dannii started to give proper thrusts, almost making her gag as the large head of the toy was driven all the way into the back of her throat, forcing most of the toy into her mouth.

"Oh yeah that's how you like to suck really, isn't it?" Dannii said derisively, pumping hard into her older siblings throat and forcing her to take the entire toy till her nose was pressed to the harness. Dannii gave a triumphant smirk at making Kylie take the entire thing, then pulled the glistening black toy back.

"That'll help lube it up a bit for you, not that you need it," Dannii said, pulling the head past Kylie's lips, which were unable to contain a disappointed sound.

"Want more of this?" Dannii said, reaching down to grab her 'cock'.

"Yes mistress," Kylie breathed, looking up quite flushed.

"Good, stand up," Dannii ordered, which Kylie happily did, standing completely naked in front of her sister. Taking her wrist, Dannii yanked her over to the bed, Kylie tumbling forwards onto the latex rubber sheet with a creaking, her back sliding through what remained of his come. He stood up and watched intently as Dannii slid onto the bed on her knees, taking Kylie's hair and pulling her so she scrambled back up the bed.

"Spread 'em," Dannii growled. He couldn't help but stare at her as she let her perfect thighs drop apart, revealing her swollen pussy and neat landing strip of dark pubic hair, which was now rather wet and stuck to her skin. He watched as the brunette beauty slipped between her older sisters legs, reaching down to control her strap-on and nudge it at Kylie's entrance, which was practically leaking she was so wet. Dannii wasted no time and gave a good hard shove, the flex in the dildo not enough that it wouldn't allow such acts, and drove the toy all the way into her sister. Kylie cried out in pleasure and surprise as she took half the toy, her muscles contracting and grabbing at the invaded. Instinctively she raised her legs and put them round Dannii, feeling like her insides were being dragged out as the toy pulled back. Kylie pulled hard with her legs as Dannii thrust in again, this time driving all 8" of the toy into her tight, juicy snatch, her wetness allowing her to take every last bit of it so the harness was pressed against her crotch.


"Oh god!" Kylie yelped, grinding her hips, her high-heeled shoes clacking together behind Dannii's back as Kylie raised her arms to take hold of Dannii, automatically dropping into the manner they used when making love or fucking privately. Dannii grabbed Kylie's hands, pinning her down on the bed by her wrists as she asserted her dominance over her sibling, starting to pump hard, making Kylie take all 8" each time, driving the tip right up into her womb on every stroke, Kylie's diminutive form displaying it's uncanny ability to swallow cock. This was just a small amount of her talents though, as Dannii intended to explore further later on after she'd completely fucked her. Kylie breathed heavily, her arousal evident as she glistened from her perspiration, her flushed body writhing under her sister as she was plowed with the large black toy, feeling every raised vein and contour as it rammed in and out of her hot pussy. Dannii groaned in pleasure as her hard clit was pressured, herself quite close to an orgasm after fucking, sucking and getting eaten by him earlier on, and the quickie certainly hadn't helped reduce how horny she was.

"God you're a slut," she breathed, looking down at Kylie was lay squirming on the rubber sheet, her eyes screwed up in pleasure.

"You're...not much better," Kylie gasped, pushing her hips up to meet Dannii's pump. Dannii let go of her wrist long enough to deliver a slap, making Kylie inhale sharply and smile devilishly, mumbling and moaning in pleasure as she was screwed by her younger sister using the large black strap-on. Dannii let go of her wrists completely and leaned down, kissing Kylie hard on the lips, driving her tongue into her mouth, feeling the ring in Kylie's lower lip as he tongue slipped in. Kylie groaned and returned the kiss with vigour, their tongue entwining again, her stud and D-ring catching Dannii's teeth as it dances with her tongue, still keeping time as they continued to fuck. Pulling away with a deep sigh of pleasure, Dannii pulled herself away and glanced over, seeing him stroking his hard cock over their lesbian sex show, and smiled to herself. She slipped her arms underneath Kylie, kissing her neck to drive her nuts as it was something she adored, more so under romantic circumstances but she still never refused. Rolling quickly over onto her back, she pulled Kylie over so she was on top, buried full depth on the strap-on, her tight pussy stretched lewdly round the base of the toy. Dannii held Kylie down and kissed her again, leaving his option obvious, and oh so tantalising.

"Ready Kylie?" Dannii whispered sexily into Kylie's ear, stroking her back softly.

"Ready for what?" Kylie gasped, pulling back slightly and looking into Dannii's face. Dannii just glanced past her as she held Kylie in place, looking at him standing with his rock solid cock just next to the bed. Kylie craned her neck to look round, seeing him slipping onto the bed behind them, his hardon ready and waiting to penetrate her.


"Just hold still," Dannii whispered with a dirty grin as he grabbed Kylie's hips, pushing his cock to her tight back door, nudging into place as he held his shaft. He'd opened her ass with his tongue, but she'd tightened since and that was nothing compared to getting a thick 8" cock pushed up her ass, especially with a large toy in her pussy as well. Plus she'd be getting done dry, so it was going to be a bit of a moment for her. He pressed firmly at her anus, her groan ascending to a loud squeak as his bulbous head popped through her resistance, sending a jolt of pain through her small body and making her jerk.

"You're fine," Dannii cooed, reaching down to fondle one of Kylie's nipples as he held her hips and continued to push forwards, quite swiftly driving into her famed rear. Kylie squealed as she had a thick 8" cock driven all the way into her pert arse, her sphincter unable to fight even though she didn't want to. Kylie loved anal sex, but dry penetration was still a bit of a challenge, and she felt she had every right to be vocal about the fact. Dannii silenced her with a kiss, pressing their full lips together hard, her tongue diving in to find Kylie's pierced one. Kylie responded in kind, their tongue attacking one another's as he tightly gripped her hips and pulled back, pushing in again faster, making Kylie groan throatily.

"In?" Dannii asked, breaking away from Kylie.

"Oh yeah, she took it no trouble," he said, smiling down at her past Kylie's sexy back.

"Cos she's a slut," Dannii purred, slipping her hands fully round Kylie's shoulders to hold her before she started to thrust. She couldn't get a great deal of movement, but she was able to pump around half the 8" strap-on into Kylie, which culminated with her taking every last bit as he pumped his full length in and out of her arse in long, powerful strokes. It was more than enough to overwhelm Kylie, her eyes fluttering and giving moans and groans as they started to properly fuck her, her tiny body taking a large double penetration with ease. Her anus and neatly shaved pussy lips stretched wide round her impalement, her inner pussy lips dragging and stretching out on the toy as it withdrew, taking her breath with it.


Kylie arched her back and pushed her head up, letting out a cry of pleasure as the double fucking she was receiving hit a sweet spot inside her. She breathed heavily, her body shining with a layer of sweat, prompting him to lean back and lay a hard swat on her arse, making her gasp raggedly as he spanked her, the smack sending a wave of pleasure through her body. Dannii kissed and licked softly and wetly at her neck, making her mumble lightly in pleasure as he picked up the pace, pumping her gorgeous rear harder than he had been, driving as deep as he could now with about 5" of his cock. Dannii's hands slid down round Kylie's ribs to her perky breasts, just stroking them with her fingertips, circling her stiff nipples for a moment before taking hold. She rolled them in her fingers for a moment, hearing her older sibling moan lightly from it before she pinched them hard, which coincided perfectly with a hard thrust he delivered to her tight back door.

"Argh bitch!" Kylie spat, yanking up to free her nipples, before delivering a stinging slap across Dannii's face. Dannii's head turned slightly to one side, before she turned back with a kinky smile and licked her lips. He saw the slap, and released Kylie's hips, reaching down to grab Kylie's arms, pulling them back and holding them tight so Kylie was prone and vulnerable, and her chest pushed fully out. They both continued to thrust into her, which made Kylie twitch and grunt as she was fucked, unable to fight the sensations within her. Dannii reached up and ran her hands over Kylie's humble rack, rubbing and squeezing the mounds before dragging her nails over them lightly, making Kylie shiver before she reached the stiff nipples. Dannii traced her finger round her aureoles for a moment before sharply grabbing them, pinching hard and twisting. Kylie let out a loud scream and tried to pull away, but was held strongly by him.

"Look bitch, if I wanna grab your nipples, I'm damn well gonna do it," Dannii hissed, pulling them away from her breasts before letting them go, Kylie breathing hard in relief. It was short lived though, as Dannii leaned up and delivered a harsh slap to her face, making her reel and almost fall off Dannii's strap-on, though she was of course held in place, and let out a deep series of grunts as they started to fuck her hard for a few seconds. Then he abruptly pulled out, just as Kylie was starting to feel her clit really buzz with the excitement, making her moan in disappointment. Dannii pushed Kylie off onto the bed, giving her a moment to catch her breath as Dannii did the same, resettling the harness and tightening a strap, before she turned back to Kylie with a sly smile.

"On your front bitch," she said, pointing to the warm rubber bed sheet. Kylie rolled over, the sheet sticking to her soft skin as she looked back to see what her younger sister was doing, having it answered rapidly as she felt Dannii straddle her thighs, the large toy resting on her perfect bum. Pushing the slick toy between her firm cheeks, the head pressed against her relaxed arsehole, having just been pumped pretty hard in the ass by him and been loving it, she was more than ready to take it. Dannii wasted no time in sliding forwards, the large black head of the toy, now slick with Kylie's juices, stretching the forbidden hole before popping in, making the older sibling grunt. Holding Kylie's hips, Dannii slid her knees down the sides of Kylie's smooth thighs and let the large strap-on slip home into her sister, pushing firmly till her hips were pressed tightly against Kylie's rear.

Noj
Noj
741 Followers