Knight of the Succubus Ch. 01B

Story Info
The bond is formed between the Knight and the Succubus.
5.3k words
4.66
32k
22
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/06/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before they could continue though, the sound of armored foot-steps drawing very close to them and a group of imposing armored knights suddenly appeared around the corner. Brandishing swords and shields the cross shaped symbol with a sun behind it and a angel on either side told Valric that these were knights of the Holy Order of Granis, and that could mean trouble for them both. They despised all manner of beings like Lilith and considered it their heavenly duty to destroy them along with those who would ally themselves with them.

"There she is! Foul demon your times of bringing ruin to mankind is finally at an end!" The head knight stepped forward standing easily 6 feet and holding his wicked blade tipped solid steel halberd as if were a mere toy, his silvery white armor gleaming even in the low light. Valric stood up slowly from where he was sitting and his towering figure made some of the knights back off a step, but not their leader. "Stand back stranger unless you want to lose your life and your soul to this succubus!"

Valric was just moments from grabbing the large broad sword strapped to his back when he felt it creeping over him. A strange warm feeling that seemed out of place for such a cool night began to flow around Valric, but then as it enveloped him his body shivered slightly involuntarily from the aura filling the alley. Lilith wearing nothing but her thin sheer silky negligee colored in a rose red stood facing the imposing knights as if they were nothing but mere playthings.

Backing away another step from her, Valric watched in amazement as a burning bright red aura finally flared into existence around the girl's slender figure. Her platinum silvery hair flowed riding the air slightly as it swirled with power around her giving her the look as if she were flying though she stood feet planted firmly to the ground. Lilith was giving off a powerful demonic aura making the air crackle slightly as it gathered around her and a feral smile grew across her delicate face.

"You Order knights are a persistent bunch of bastards! Come now you don't want to hurt me... I am but a mere girl and if you would not hurt me I could bring you pleasures you could never imagine..." That voice echoed in the stranger's ears again, but this time gone was the softer tones, replaced by a sultry seductive voice that most men would become excited by. She had to be a succubus because even he was feeling the urging within his own loins, a calling that he struggled and finally fought back down. She moved to open her robes and he gazed upon the full figured body beneath which was covered by an easy to see through negligee.

Her figure was perfectly curved with legs thick yet elegantly toned and following them up they could all see her pussy was clean shaved. The folds of it were already puffy and glistening with her sweet smelling juices, the aroma wafting out from it slowly full of potent aphrodisiac which could bring out the lust in any man. Valric's eyes were drawn to those perky full sized breasts which he had been stroking just minutes ago and Lilith moved her arms up under them to make her breasts perk even higher. The nipples were a soft rosy pink and they peaked pressing against the slightly tight fitting silken clothe, obviously aroused by so many eyes upon them. Every pair of eyes around her was fixed upon her luscious form as she moved her hips seductively, drawing them to her more with each passing moment.

Some of the men behind their leader shuddered a little and their swords dropped a few notches from the defensive position they had been in. A small smirk of triumph began to creep across those luscious full lips of Lilith and her slender long tongue slipped out to lick them seductively as her eyes shifted from the endless sapphire to a golden rimmed red. She was truly enjoying this, the longing gaze of so many men, knowing she would feast well upon their life giving seed once they were completely entranced.

"Weak willed fools!" The next instant the lead Order Knight slammed his halberd into the ground and began a soft chant of ancient magic, arcane runes appearing within the jewel embedded within the chest of his armor. A burst of flickering blue waves of holy aura magic slammed outward from the ground and the succubus girl stumbled back cursing as her own red aura was blown out of existence. The next instant he chanted something as Lilith staggered then she screamed out when the magic holy circle formed around where she stood sending streaks of blessed lightning through her body. "We know the truth of your pleasures... the price that comes with such ungodly pursuits, we are men of the Order and we will not yield to you hell spawn!"

The other knights recovered almost instantly from the hypnotic seductive powers of the succubus and the anger in their eyes was evident. Even more so was the menacing way they raised their weapons, gripping them tightly as they closed in on Lilith who sat curled over struggling with the pain coursing through her entire body. "You think that hurts, just wait until we get through with you demon!"

Lilith was afraid, a feeling she had rarely ever felt except when present before her master, fear of her imminent death at the hands of these pathetic humans. It was a disgrace, but she lacked the vital male life force to bring back her full power and once more she looked to Valric standing there wishing she could have gotten his essence. She could see it in his eyes, a fury not at her but at the group of knights surrounding her and it warmed something deep within her making Lilith long for him more. But then her eyes were drawn back to the Holy knights as the first of them raised his sword about to strike her the first of many deadly blows to come.

"No!" Lilith gasped as Valric through himself against the holy spell binding her, twisting bolts of lightning curling around his body even as the sword of the holy knight slashed down his back. The pain from the deep cut was staggering but Valric never missed a stride as he pulled Lilith into his arms while dropping several small black orbs. Before the knights could attack again, the orbs exploded sending a hug cloud of dark acrid smoke all around them, burning their eyes while Valric dashed out of the alley running as fast as he could.

She could smell it, his blood was so strong and thick it filled her nose and while she would normally love the scent of it, she knew he was mortally wounded. Valric was the first to ever do something so self-sacrificing to save her without being under her control, and something about that only made her more attracted to him, drawing her to him further. She snuggled her face into his neck, the feeling of his body so comforting against the agony still ravaging her body as lingering tendrils of holy energy streamed through her. "Valric... Why did you do that for me, you know what I am, what I could have taken from you to feed myself..."

"I did it because... well, I don't believe you deserved to die like that and well I was hoping we could finish what we started. I know what the consequences could be, but considering what I have been through... it would feel like heaven.... Ugh..." The next moment Valric stumbled as his strength finally gave out, the fuzzy edges around his vision closing in as he nearly lost consciousness.

Lilith barely managed to stretch her legs out helping break his fall and the pair collapsed together against a wall in another alley breathing heavily. Moving over Valric, Lilith examined his back and growled biting back a curse as she saw the gaping wound spilling his life blood all over, it was amazing he made it this far so badly hurt. "You fool! You are no good to me dead, damn you!"

"Glad we agree on that..." Valric grinned slightly at Lilith but she could see the pain he was bearing within his eyes even as they started to lose focus and Lilith sat holding his head in her lap. She had to save him but in her current condition there was no way she could unless she obtained some sexual life force to rekindle her demonic aura. That's when she felt his hand touching her cheek softly and looked down at Valric as he stared up at her a stupid grin on his face. "Hey, I don't want to die with you looking at me like that, show me that lustful face from before at least..."

"Stupid! You are making jokes at a time like this!? I should drain the rest of what life you have left and leave you here, is that what you want!?" Lilith's eyes turned a crimson red as her nearly drained demonic aura suddenly flared to life around her growing brighter with every second. Her anger gave way to shock as she held up her hands and even stroked her tail which now waved happily with slightly flowing crimson power. It was impossible, she should not have this much power left within her yet it was there and that's when she realized the power was not coming from her.

Holding up her hands soaked in Valric's blood she could see it clearly now, there was such an overabundance of life force within his blood it was actually feeding her own demonic aura even restoring it. No normal human's blood could have done such a thing merely by touching it, this Valric was even more a prized catch than Lilith could have imagined. She had to act fast though, even now she could sense his life fading away in her embrace and that was something Lilith was not about to allow.

"Valric, I can save you but you have to give yourself over to me, your mind, heart, body and most importantly, your soul..." Valric looked up into those eyes, such magnificent crimson bloody eyes tinged with gold as she spoke and something deep within him was awakened. He had to live for her sake, it was apparent the moment they had embraced so intimately before and Valric was more than ready to stand by her even though he knew little of Lilith herself.

"I shall if in return you will help me... I must have my revenge against someone who betrayed and hurt me deeply... If you will then I will gladly be yours forever." A ragged cough came trailing his words and Valric shuddered slightly as his body began to slowly die from the loss of blood. The pain his body was experiencing only it made it worse as Valric felt his impending death looming closer still, but then a burst of energy unlike anything he had felt drove death back. His eyes fixed on Lilith as she smiled lustfully, wetting her lips with that long tongue of hers and Valric felt his own body responding, his manhood growing harder.

"I think my love, you will enjoy the forging of our pact, and you shall become mine now and forever..." Lilith's voice was once again the sultry seductive tone even as her slender hands slowly opened Valric's pants then digging down into them seeking the wonderful treasure within in. She found it moments later and was rewarded with a deep moan from Valric as her warm soft fingers wrapped around the throbbing hot shaft of his cock. "Normally we do this through intercourse but you are weakened my dear Valric and right now only my demon power is keeping you alive so I have to be gentle with you until we are done."

Almost drowning in her desire to finally taste his seed, Lilith purrs softly as she nuzzles Valric's cock, her long tongue lavishing the thick cock and enjoying the flavor of it. As her demonic aura wraps itself around Valric's own human life force, almost entwined with it like lovers in bed, Lilith opens her supple mouth slowly engulfing the length of Valric's cock. It was so good, Lilith could practically taste the potency of his manhood as her tongue lashed around every inch of it and already precum was spilling from the head. Instantly Lilith was all over it, her tongue twirling around the tip of his cock, taking every drop of that thick seed even more power flowing through her. "Finally, after so long I have what I wanted... But what are you Valric? Never before have I ever had a man with so powerful a life force and his potency is easily that of 5 men..."

As Lilith continued to suck his cock slowly, Valric could feel something changing within his body as waves of pleasure and warmth flowed through him. He felt his strength not only returning but growing beyond what it had been before as Lilith kept up with her sucking. Valric knew succubus were notorious through rumors spread by the Holy Order to drain the life completely from men to give themselves more power, but right now he felt safer than he had ever in his life. Something familiar slithered up along his leg and began stroking then rubbing along his swollen heavy cum filled balls, tickling them with every stroke and Valric moaned even louder.

"You need not worry Valric my lover, those rumors are so untrue..." Valric's eyes opened wide as he realized Lilith's voice was inside his head and he looked down to her seeing her eyes looking back into his own. Her mouth was still wrapped tightly around his cock, the head of it rubbing against the back of her throat as she moaned around it loving that strong masculine taste of it and once again her voice echoed in his head. "We are becoming one and our lives shall be bound to one another's... I shall regain my original power and you shall gain a power you have only imagined once you cum for me Valric."

"Lilith! Yes so good, I have never felt anything this good... I am going to cum for you my lover!" Valric struggled to stay afloat within the tsunami of powerful lust and pleasure that the demonic aura pumped into his body. Lilith could feel he was close as the intensity of the heat and throbbing of Valric's cock began to grow within her mouth making her moan even louder at the thought of his tasty seed filling her mouth.

"Yes valric do it! Give me all of your essence, all of that powerful cum and give birth to our permanent bond!" Lilith felt the bond between them also growing stronger as his release built up to explosive levels and she pushed her mouth down until all of his immense cock was buried within it. Feeling this amazing feat of sexual prowess Valric could no longer hold back the mighty wave of his orgasm and it washed over him then into Lilith causing her own body to quake with climatic shaking. The moment his cum poured out from his cock into Lilith something powerful sparked between them, a connection being created through the outburst of sexual energy from both of them.

"Do you sense that?" The head Holy Order knight growled to his troops as he sensed the outpouring of demonic magic nearby then he saw it, an intense crimson glow coming from an alley far ahead of them. The demon must have drained that stupid dimwit man she had charmed and would now be a much more dangerous prey. But he was given his orders to hunt her down and destroy her no matter what it took along with being given one of their most rare anti-demon magic jewels so that meant she had to be a major threat. "Come men! Our prey may have feed upon the soul of that man but she will still be no match for the holy power we wield!"

Lilith found herself within a ghostly image of a castle watching a strange scene unfold before her and at the center of it was Valric...

"Princess Adria! I didn't do it; I didn't kill your father! You have got to believe me!" Valric cried out straining against the iron grip of the knights surrounding him as the beautiful princess before him leaned close with tears in her eyes. Valric was hoping she would say something in his defense, tell them that he was not the one that slaughtered her father the king, but what came from her lips stunned him.

"I know you didn't, after all I was the one who helped plan his death," Princess Adria whispered into Valric's ear and then smiled darkly at him before withdrawing and tearing up once again. "Guards take this traitor and put him into the dungeon until his execution!"

"No... No.... Why!? What happened to you Adria? I thought you loved me and your father!?" Valric struggled against the knights as they dragged him away even as with his broken heart he cried out to the now sneering Princess and saw a shadowy figure suddenly emerge behind her.

"I did it, because I found my true love... One who can give me everything I ever wanted and more..." She smiled slowly as the almost godly handsome man coming up behind her placed his hands upon her shoulders. Adria blushed slightly before her new lover leaned his head down catching her lips within his own the kiss deep even as Valric was finally pulled from the room. "Goodbye Valric, my dear sweet fool..."

Even as the short scene began to fade, Lilith stood there with her fists balled tight, tail lashing back and forth as her seething anger poured out from her. "That bastard!"

At the same time somewhere else Valric watched as Lilith endured her own encounter, the scene within the same castle as before...

"How... How the hell did they find me!?" Lilith snarled as she found herself surrounded by Holy Order knights and the magic circles placed around the area sapping her own demonic aura. It was all too perfect; they had magic seals setup all over the place and the knights themselves were being led by a higher ranking knight brandishing an anti-demon artifact.

"Good job my dear Holy Order Knights; you will be well rewarded for ridding my kingdom of this evil creature." A girl dressed in royal garment stepped out from the shadows smiling, but the shocking thing was the extremely handsome figure of a man who followed behind her, it was her master. Before Lilith could ask him why he had betrayed her his voice filled her head crushing her ability to speak.

'My dear Lilith, you served me well over the hundreds of years as my loyal servant, but now I have found a woman who better suits my needs. I shall be taking back the demonic power I gave you and she shall now be the owner of it while you provide the Holy Order a nice distraction of our plans.' Lilith raged within her mind trying to break free from his hold, but her master had always been more powerful when it came to mind control.

'Why my master!? I have been loyal to you, pleased you in every way you asked of me, crushed your enemies and seduced hundreds to become slaves for your army!' Her demonic aura flared against his forceful binding on her body, but the moment it did the magic seals around her sent holy energy flaring through Lilith smashing her own magic back.

'It is simple my dear little girl,' Princess Adria whispered into Lilith's mind shocking her, 'I have the rule of this kingdom now, I am also a master of magic as well, not to mention I am much more beautiful than you could ever hope to be. The powers he infused you with will suit me better than they ever did you, so say your goodbyes.' 'Damn you! Damn you both I will get you back for this I swear!' Lilith screamed, locked in her own mind as the Holy Order Knights drew in to finish her off and tears of crimson blood streaked her face. Valric watched as the scene began to fade away and the anger in his eyes burned like a raging fire while his own fists tightened trembling with barely controlled rage.

"So we have a common enemy it seems..." Valric turned to see Lilith walking towards him, her gorgeous body now illuminated with a burning crimson aura and eyes alive with a feral intensity. He nodded and walked right up to her his own eyes now tinted with crimson fire while his body seemed to radiate with a new power.

"Yes we do and a common goal of revenge my lady Lilith." Valric was hers now, he could sense it through their newly formed connection and it didn't bother him in the least as he kneeled down before her. But Lilith simply giggled reaching down to touch his cheek then putting her hand under his chin bidding him to stand back up.

"Valric, you and I are now one and as we make love our powers will only grow together. I will explain in more detail later, but I fear we have company that we must attend to first..."

12