Knights in White Satin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uuuugh," she said, "Let's get some dry clothes on. 'Scuse me darling - don't mind me."

I wasn't about to complain as Mum pulled her top over her head and then unclipped her skirt, which pooled at her feet and then I hardly knew where to look because right in front of me was my mother, now clad in nothing more than a lacy bra and an equally see-through pair of knickers overlaid by some passion-killer tights. Damn!

Those bloody tights.....but higher up something more exciting swayed -- Mum's wonderful breasts!

Her lilac bra was filigreed and through it her squashed nipples pushed sullenly at the material; crinkled even more by the restriction. But her breasts themselves were perfect -- held magnificently in place to best show off her cock-enfolding cleavage -- the flesh of her full and succulent breasts smooth and slick.

If I wasn't hard before, I certainly was now!

"Oh dear," said Mum, looking downwards with a big smile on her face, "Did I do that?"

I could only nod my response as Mum moved towards me.

She leaned gently against me, her almost bare breasts now pressed against my body.

"Poor boy," she said, rubbing her breasts across my chest, "My old titties getting you all excited then?"

"They're not old -- they're not!" I said, "They're wonderful!"

"Well darling," said Mum seductively, "If you'd like to undo the clasp perhaps you can get even more excited! I want to put a clean one on anyway, so come on then!"

My hands reached behind Mum's back and in moments I'd slipped the clasps and I felt the weight of her breasts fall heavier against me.

"Oooooh -- that's better!" said Mum wriggling her shoulders.

She brought her hands up, slipped the straps off her shoulders and off her arms -- then she moved to put her arms round my neck.

"Take it off for me darling," she crooned, "Then come and kiss me."

To remove her bra, all that was necessary was for me to move us slightly apart and the flimsy material fell between us -- and now Mum's bare breasts were in my hands. I held them, devouring the pliable flesh with my fingers; testing her nipples for rigidity; massaging the warm softness until I remembered the kiss.

I pulled us closer together and brought my mouth down to Mum's and we kissed -- damp lips together at first.....then I felt her tongue sliding across my lips and pushing between them. I loosened my lips and Mum's tongue entered, sliding over my teeth and reaching inside to touch my own tongue. I responded -- my tongue now playing with Mum's; twisting and sliding together. Our lips were now wet and still glued together but soon the slipperiness of our saliva caused our lips to slide and smooch sexily together. I realised that we were both panting; our breaths blowing into each other's mouths.....

Mum was squirming in my arms and I realised I was overdressed.

"Hang on a mo," I said as I quickly stripped off my t-shirt before pulling Mum back into a close embrace. And now it was bare flesh to bare flesh -- Mum's now stiff nipples almost scraped across my chest. I put my hands up and pushed them together, creating once again that tunnel of love -- her super cleavage and I almost came on the spot!

"Bloody hell, Mum, you're gorgeous!" I said, "You're so damn lovely. I could......"

"You're a naughty boy thinking things like that!" said Mum, teasing me as she interrupted me, "What could you then?"

"Oh Mum -- you know, you know damn well what. I want to make love to you -- I want to take you to bed -- yes, I want to fuck you!" I said, letting it all out in one go.

Her eyes, her come-to-bed eyes, lit up and seemed to become even darker and even more irresistible.

"Do you now?" she queried, still rubbing her creamy breasts against me, "Should I let you? It's incest you know darling."

"So what!" I cried, "It's not as if we're doing it behind someone else's back -- we'd be doing it because we want to -- because we can."

"What about Ian then?" asked Mum, her hand sliding down over my trousers, "Where does he fit in?"

"Oh Mum -- WE love you, not just me!" I said happily, "You're enough of a woman for two men."

"Am I now," said Mum sexily as her hand began exploring the long ridge of my erection, "The question is -- are you enough for me?"

My eyes opened wide -- Mum had never spoken like this before, not even when we all ended up having sex before -- Mum had been concerned about 'going all the way', but now she seemed to be all for it!

I was about to undo and drop my trousers so Mum could reacquaint herself with my cock when we heard the door open.

"Ah, Ian's home -- that's good!" said Mum, once again causing me to look at her sharply. Wow -- this was a new Mum that I held in my arms!

We heard Ian taking his boots off and then his quiet footsteps across the lounge.

"Ian," called Mum, "Come here darling -- in the bedroom."

Moments later he was at the door -- his eyeballs on stalks! I turned Mum around and pushed her gently towards him, her heated breasts now welcoming him. Ian's eyes flashed from the newly attired bed to her breasts and stuck there.

"Fuckin' hell Mum," he said, with feeling, "God -- aren't they beauties!"

He reached out and Mum moved closer to him until his hands could cup and hold her. I could see him gently squeezing and caressing her breasts and I smiled to myself. Soon -- very soon, we'd be sharing those tits -- giving them all the love we had.....!

Mum moaned as Ian's hands played with her breasts -- he was obviously as eager to get to know them as I was!

"Come on boys, do you want me to get undressed?" said Mum, "Are you going to join me?"

"Bloody right I am," said Ian, throwing clothes off with mad abandon and watching as Mum slid her tights and knickers down and off in one go.

Behind her I felt her cute bum press back against my erection as she bent over, making me wish I'd been quicker in getting my trousers off! But moments later I too was undressed; my throbbing erection pointing straight at Mum's arse while Ian's hard-on saluted her sweet pussy.

We closed in on her, Ian's and my arms interlocking as we pulled ourselves closer and closer together, squashing our beloved mother between us in a loving naked embrace.

Almost by luck as we closed in, I'd managed to push my erection down below Mum's bum cheeks and now it was sliding between her legs -- and meeting Ian's cock approaching from the front.

Mum gasped as she felt the pressure of our two penises against the underside of her arse and pussy, then she pushed us apart.

"Phew -- it's hot in there!" she said, the double entente loud and clear, "Come on -- I want to try my new sheets."

With that she squirmed out of our grasps and climbed onto the bed on her hands and knees, presenting us both with the delectable sight of her arse and pouting pussy -- until she turned over and lay, centred on the bed.

She lifted her head a bit and shook it and there before me was my dream girl once more -- but this time it was my mother whose lovely sleek, glowing body was welcoming me -- her arms and legs spread and her hair now cascading over the pillows.

I'm sure that Ian and I both wanted to leap on her and fuck her but we were both just enjoying the incredibly sexy sight before us first of all.

I looked at him and with a nod we parted and approached the bed from either side, our still rigid erections waving as we moved. Soon we were lying alongside our mother, each wondering where to begin!

I think we chose a breast each simply because there were two of them and in moments I was squeezing and caressing one breast, while Ian had upped the action by placing his mouth straight on a nipple.

"Ooooooh darling, that's lovely," moaned Mum as Ian sucked away.

She put her hand up behind my head and pulled me towards her.

"Come and kiss me, Chris," she said "But don't stop what you're doing."

I wriggled over, sliding on the satin sheet until I could look Mum in the eyes.

"You're so beautiful," I said, "You're just so beautiful Mum."

I lowered my mouth until it met her welcoming wet and open lips and this time we went straight for a deep and loving oral embrace -- our lips sliding around and our tongues exploring everywhere. Beneath me Mum was squirming happily as her two sons worked to arouse her.

For a while Mum and I kissed frantically before I slid away and down, my mouth sliding over her upper breast until I reached her rubbery nipple. Quickly chewing at the finger tip of flesh and making mum jerk and shudder, I felt Mum's body react to our efforts. She was beginning to pant and heat up -- she needed fucking and soon, that was for sure!

"Oh boys, this is so wonderful," breathed Mum, "My two sons and they both love me and want me -- what more could a mother want."

"Do you want fucking?" said Ian bluntly, "Is that what our mother wants?"

"Yes, yes, yes darling," she said, "Come on -- love me more!"

I moved a hand towards her pussy and encountered Ian's hand on the way. Briefly we held hands and squeezed each other -- we were in this together as we worked our way down to the pleasure zone. As we did so, Mum's body began to jerk up to meet us; uncontrollable twitches were causing her hips to thrust up, proffering her visibly wet pussy to us.

Ian looked at me and moved his head towards her pussy indicating that I should go first -- which I did, with immense pleasure!

Slowly I ran my fingers through her curly patch of hair, just lightly brushing it to enhance the feelings before I let my fingers slide further until I found her thighs. Mum's body was quivering lightly all over now as I approached her pussy but no way was I intending to make a direct approach. Instead I caressed her inner thighs and the outer edges of her pussy until Mum was panting hard and moaning constantly.

I looked at Ian and nodded -- and now I slid my hand, palm down, across her pussy, cupping her whole pudenda with my hand. Gently I slid two fingers upwards over her crinkly wet lips, feeling them part as I did so. Gradually my fingers slid between her petals, slipping softly over her drooling, pulsating hole and drawing upwards once more until I met her clitoris.

Mum let out a long breath and a deep sigh of pleasure.

"Ooooh yessssss!" she said, her hips jerking upwards at my hand, "There! Just there!"

Slowly and teasingly I ran the tips of my fingers around her clit, feeling the hardness of her mini-penis and the slipperiness of her lubrication. I pushed a little harder at the flesh, making Mum snap a breath in, before slowly letting it out again.

"Do you want us to make love to you, Mum," I asked, looking up at her.

Mum's sexy come-to-bed eyes glowed darker and ever more invitingly.

"Yes darlings -- please -- please -- don't make me wait any longer," she cried, her hips now threshing about as I played with her clit and her hole.

Everything was hot, wet and ready -- all there was missing was a cock to plug her leaking hole.

"Come on Ian -- you go first," I said magnanimously, "Get up there boy!"

"Damn right I will," he said, moving around on the bed until he was kneeling between Mum's opened thighs, "Been wanting to do this for so long....."

"Be gentle darling," Mum said softly, "It's been a long time...."

Ian leaned over Mum, his penis now pointing directly at her steaming pussy. He pulled his foreskin up and down a few times then lowered himself until the tip of his penis touched her body.

"Oooooh darling, I'm scared!" she said, looking down her body to watch the action, "You're going to be too big for me!"

"He'll fit Mum, don't worry," said Ian, "I'll push gently until he's inside you."

So saying he began to move his cock around, gathering sticky slippery secretions on his crown -- his actions only serving to make Mum's body produce yet more lubrication.

"Coming in," Ian said, "Just coming Mum...."

I watched as he lined up his cock and began to close the gap -- I heard Mum gasp.

"Oooh God -- you're stretching me! Oooh -- but its good -- feels good.....keep going," she said and Ian pushed further into her.

With several inches of insertion to go he stopped.

"You ok?" he asked and Mum nodded her head.

"Yes darling -- come on in -- all of you!" she groaned and Ian allowed his body to collapse on top of our mother's delectable body, the entire length of his penis now embedded deep into the hole he'd left behind all those years ago.

I saw his hips thrust hard and Mum grunted.

"Ooh God -- you're deep!" she groaned, her arms now coming up to clasp round his back, "That's good -- come on -- do it!"

"Yes Mum, yes -- I want to fill you -- I want to get right inside you," groaned Ian, his hips now beginning to move up and down as he thrust and withdrew his penis from his mother's vagina.

Up and down he went -- in and out and Mum was now joining in -- her own hips rising and falling as she thrust back at him.

"Fuck -- fuck -- yeahhhh!" grunted Ian, "Ooh you're nice, so nice Mum -- so tight and wet!"

The glorious aroma of hot sex was now all around us as both Ian and Mum began to sweat lightly -- you could almost see the waves of heat rising as they fucked.

Harder and harder Ian drove his stiff penis into his mother's cunt -- faster and faster, until with a sudden cry, Ian reached his apex.

"Mum -- Mum -- I'm cumming! Oh fuck Mum, I'm cumming in you!" Ian cried as his penis began unloading his sperm into the receptacle that his father had been the last to use. I watched agog as his hips thrust again and again, powering his erupting penis into his mother; emptying his balls in her welcoming pussy.

"Oh no -- no! Oh yesssss!" cried Mum, as moments later her orgasm smashed her senses apart; threw all her morals away and blasted her very being into smithereens!

"Oh my Goddddd -- I'm cummmmming!" she cried, "Cummmming -- I can't stop; oh God, ooooooooh!"

Her body was almost reaching up to accept and offer itself to Ian as he pumped his sperm into her depth until finally she reached her plateau phase and just lay there quivering and jerking at random.

Then Mum's eyes suddenly snapped open and I saw her look straight at Ian.

"Oh Ian -- nooooo -- you should have told me, Ian, you should have warned me," she sobbed.

"What Mum?" we chorused, both concerned, "What's up -- didn't you cum?"

"It's not that darlings," she cried, "I'm still fertile -- I'm not on the pill -- you shouldn't have cum inside me."

"You didn't say anything Mum -- you should have told us," Ian said, "Bit bloody late now isn't it?"

"Come on Mum," I offered, "You probably won't catch first time, surely."

"Shouldn't have taken the risk though," said Mum, somewhat brightened now, "You're probably right though."

"What about me?" I asked, because I too obviously wanted to plant my seed inside her.

"Might as well do it too," said Ian blasély, "Another load won't make Mum pregnant twice! Come on -- take over!"

He lifted away from Mum and exposed both his still stiff but very slimy cock and Mum's overheated pussy; her lips reddened and enlarged, with her fluids and Ian's liberally splashed everywhere. Her vagina was open although it was pulsating slowly as it contracted once more, sealing in his offerings.

"You ready?" he asked me as I climbed onto the bed in his place and I just nodded.

Silly bloody question really because my massively over-stimulated penis was desperate to climb inside Mum's body. I'd watched my brother's penis bringing Mum to a climax; I'd watched as he filled her with his cum and now my cock wanted, no, needed to do the same.

Mum's arms came up to greet me as I lowered myself towards her and moments later we were in contact, although I held my hips up to avoid penetration.

We kissed passionately and I slowly allowed my penis to touch her body and with a little amount of wriggling around, I felt him slide into her beautifully wetted and slippery groove. I felt her lips clasp around my penis as I moved slowly and gently around, finally locating her hole, where the tip of my well-lubricated cock now settled.

"Can I come inside, Mum?" I asked somewhat unnecessarily, because Mum was now pulling at me to encourage my entry.

Slowly and gently I eased my cock into her and I felt that unique tunnel of flesh give way, stretch and move around me as my penis continued to sink deeper and deeper inside my mother.

"Oooooh yesssss darling!" groaned Mum, "I've needed you so much darling -- and you Ian," she said, her hand reaching out to hold his, "I'm so lucky to have you both -- my two shining knights!"

"Not in shining armour now," I said as I began sliding my penis in and out of Mum's hole.

"No -- you're in my lovely satin sheets now," said Mum, "Ooooh they're so sexy; I want to slide around on them so much; I love the feel of satin against my skin."

My only complaint was that I could get my knees to grip well enough so I asked Mum if we could change places and a little while later I was spooned behind Mum, lying on our sides with my cock once again deeply embedded inside her, this time from behind -- and now I could drive my erection into her far better.

Soon her bum was slapping against my thighs as we coupled; harder and faster we went, both now panting our desire to bring the other off.

Then my time arrived as an immense spasm ran through me and my muscles seized up!

"Aaaaahhh Mum -- cummmming, yes, cummmming!" I cried as I felt gushers of hot incestual sperm erupting from my aching penis.

"Oooooh darling -- I'm with you -- with you!" cried Mum and I felt her vagina squeezing me; sucking the life from my cock; vacuuming up my potent offering. Time and again my muscles contracted sending spray after spray of cum into Mum's very womb, until finally I collapsed, panting and totally spent. Mum pulled my hand tight over her breasts and squeezed hard.

"Oh Chris -- that was wonderful -- this has been wonderful!" she said happily, as Ian came and sat on the bed beside us, "And you Ian, thank you so very much!"

I felt my penis slowly wilting so I eased him from his tight slippery nest, eventually regretting having to do so and wishing I had the strength left to get back in there again. But I was whacked.....for now!

I moved up the bed until I was half sitting, resting on one elbow and looking at Mum. She rolled over onto her back, displaying her magnificently alluring body to us. Her slightly rounded tummy was still rising and falling as she got her breath back; her breasts had spread out, a nipple pointing at each of her sons; her well-used pussy now glistened with our combined juices; her hair was once again spread out over her pillows and her face was simply radiant!

"Can we do that again?" asked Ian, his erection having returned long ago.

"How often then?" asked Mum, "Because I want us to do that again and again, darlings."

"How about now?" I asked, siding one hand down her body. Mum put her hand on top of mine and held it still.

"Not yet darling boys, not yet -- don't rush things," she said, "We've got forever if we need it. This definitely isn't going to be a one off, is it?"

"Well, I hadn't any plans to leave home," said Ian, "So I'd love to make it a habit -- and you Chris?"

"I could always move closer!" I said, "Especially if Mum needs us both."

Mum pulled us both closer to her; her highly aroused nipple boring into the side of my chest while her other one did the same to Ian.

"Oh yes -- I need you -- I need you both -- my two shining knights!" she said.

And as time passed, all things fell into place.

Ian stayed at home; I sold up and found another house just down the road; Mum got pregnant and eventually produced a lovely little boy.

We all lived happily as an extended family; close together -- and especially close when we spent our nights with Mum -- our sex-filled Nights in White Satin.