Knowing Their Fantasies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storysman
storysman
115 Followers

The heat on her body began to burn, and Brooke rose to her feet. It didn't matter if she was now standing in the bus, she needed to get her dress off. She felt a hand on her back, and assumed it was the protective man. She felt the dress unzip. As it began to fall off of her, Brooke noticed she was wearing a silvery blue bikini underneath. She studied it as the man freed the dress from her. The top was barely enough to conceal her nipples. The tiniest strand connected the cups, and she was sure excess activity would induce her breasts to break free. The bottom was just as skimpy. A small v-shaped patch of silvery-blue covered her ass and pussy. Thin straps rose from the 'v' and tied around her hips. Brooke never wore anything this sexy when swimming, in fact, she only owned one-piece bathing suits. Those were enough to fuel the fantasies of the men and boys on the beach, wearing a two-piece would exhaust her mind with their lustful thoughts.

Brooke looked up from her own body and slightly gasped. The people she had seen were in front of her, and they were nude. The group consisted of men and women, some young and some older. Every pair of eyes was tans-fixed on her.

The removal of the dress had returned coolness to her body, but the looks of the strangers had caused the heat to return. She felt it in her nipples, and between her legs. No… she thought. I'm not taking off my bikini, no matter how hot it gets. But she began to feel awkward. Everyone around here was nude. She seemed to be able to hear them, urging her to undress. They didn't speak, but she knew what they wanted. She felt the hands of the protective man come onto her hips. His fingers went to the knotted straps. Brooke placed her hand on his to stop him. She could feel the hand so clearly. It was warm and smooth. It didn't pull away when she touched it, but it didn't proceed, either. Yet there was a comfort in the touch – a reassurance. Brooke knew someone was telling her that it was ok, it was perfectly ok. She heard no words, but the sentiment was clear. The hands on her hips began to move, caressing up and down and a sweet, gentle motion. They're all nude. And it's just a vision.

The protective man's hands slid over her stomach, and up her chest. The touch felt so comforting that Brooke didn't flinch. A finger went under the slim strap of her top, and easily snapped it. Brooke's top fell open, and the gathered crows stared at her breasts. The man's hands returned to her hips, again to the knot. Brooke moved her hand to stop him again, but this time continued the task herself. The knot seemed to magically untie in her hands. Brooke held the front loose strap aloft, knowing that letting it go would reveal herself. Your pussy, show us your pussy. Brooke dropped the strap.

Some of the men dropped to their knees. Their cocks became instantly erect. The women stared with jealous appreciation. They're worshipping me, Brooke thought. They're worshipping my body. More people came walking by, and stopped at the sight of her. She began to smile, and she began to feel a tingling between her legs. She was becoming aroused. She felt her nipples starting to harden, and covered them with her palms as she once again felt embarrassment. But the touch only intensified her growing arousal. The protective man brought his hands to hers, and pulled them away. Brooke's fully engorged nipples again came into view, and she felt herself being drawn back.

The man was guiding her back into her lounge chair. Brooke laid back, and noticed the crowd gather around the chair. She had to move her left hand to her breast as it ached with burning. The heat began to sweep her body, and her right hand moved over her hip. She could sense her man behind her, though she could still not see him. It's ok, she sensed in him.

Brooke slipped a finger inside her pussy.

She cried out, and pinched her nipple hard.

In a flash, she could see the seats in front of her. She was back in reality. Back to normal – except… Brooke's nipples were searing with burning, and between her legs her pussy throbbed with arousal. She was breathing heavy, and felt a few beads of sweat on her forehead.

The bus had stopped again, and the number of passengers filed out. She looked away, trying to regain her breath and her bearings. The woman sitting next to her was one of those to leave, and Brooke wondered if it was really her stop, or if she had done anything to drive her away. Particularly, Brooke feared she had masturbated.

But, no one else seemed to give her a look like she was some kind of lunatic. She was glad to see that the seats across from her were empty, as were those behind. She slipped her left hand under her dress, and her right inside her bra. No detected fantasy had ever done this to her. She never became aroused! But here she was, gently massaging her tit and lightly stroking her cunt on a public bus. Get a grip, she thought to herself, and began slowing the motions of her hands. She wanted so desperately to go insider herself, to slip a finger into her vagina and relieve her need. But, her satin black panties and her refusal to give in forced her to pull her hand away. She leaned forward and rested her head on the seat in front of her. The she closed her eyes.

She knew her eyes were closed, but she could quite clearly see her lap and the floor beneath. Was it another vision? She looked up and around. The bus seemed perfectly normal. But my eyes are closed! What am I seeing?? She tried to remember her past visions, somethingthat if she saw it now would convince her she was back in a vision.

She had it.

Brooke moved her hands to the hem of her dress, and began peeling it back. There, soft and soaking, were her panties. They were virtually glued to her cunt, and she could see her perfectly formed lips through the sheer white fabric. What fabric, white panties. Her early vision showed her in white panties, yet she knew she was wearing black. She was in a vision.

Brooke lifted herself out of her seat and hooked her fingers into the panties. If it wasn't real, then there was no reason she couldn't do what she wanted. She got the panties to her knees, then fell back in the seat and plunged two fingers deep inside her cunt.

"Oh God…" she moaned. Her vision blurred. She was looking up at the ceiling. It was reflecting her image, and she could see her fingers going rapidly in and out of her cunt. "Uhh!" she screamed and her hips lifted into the air. She began to fondle her left breast, and wanted to get at her nipple. She watched as the white lace bra evaporated from her skin. Her fingers squeezed the exposed pink nub.

She began to hear cried of "Oh my God, what is she doing?" and "Holy shit!" Everyone on the bus knew she was masturbating. Everyone. But she didn't stop. She drove deeper into herself. After all, it was just a fantasy…

Her body slipped from the seat, and Brooke found herself on the floor. She turned, and saw the faces looking back at her. They weren't shocked, they weren't repulsed. They were hungry. Hungry for her. She saw a shadowy figure walk to her fro the back. Brooke opened her legs, and motioned for him to fuck.

He climbed atop her. She knew it was the protective man. He had driven away the other shadows, and his comfort spread over her as he stroked her hair. But he didn't enter her. Brooke wanted him to desperately. She wanted to finish this fantasy orgasm so should could just get back home. But he pointed. Brooke looked in the direction of his finger, out the bus door and at the house that was visible through it. The bus had stopped, and the shadowy figure got up, and headed out the open door. Brooke watched him go into the house, her pussy still aching. She moved her fingers back between her legs, and penetrated herself once again. She moved her hand wildly, desperately trying to gain release. Her fingers moved in and out in her slick wetness, probing more and more deeply inside her. Yet, no orgasm came. Her pussy felt like it was going to burst. Sensation filled every nerve to a level she had never before experienced. Why couldn't she cum?

The answer became known. Just as the silent voices on the beach had instructed her to take off her clothes, a voice was telling her that she needed to go into that house. She had to go in there, and he would fuck her. He would satisfy her. Brooke continued to plunge into herself as the knowledge came.

Brooke was suddenly back in her seat. She was looking down. Her dress was pulled up around her waist, her fingers were rapidly moving in and out of her cunt, and pushed off to the side – just enough off to the side – were black satin panties.

Reality set in. Brooke was on the real bus in the real word. And she was masturbating. She quickly stopped and looked around. Evidently know one had seen her. She wanted to pull her dress back down, and she wanted to straighten the neckline that was now revealing a portion of her bra, but Brooke couldn't stop. Coming back to reality had intensified her arousal to a point she didn't think possible. She was losing feeling everywhere – everywhere except her pussy, breasts, and nipples. She rocked her body lightly to drive her fingers inside her. She just needed to cum… she looked ahead, pleading for her body to stop.

And she saw it.

A short distance away, she saw it. The house. The exact same house as in her fantasy. She pulled her fingers out of her vagina and reached for the cord to stop the bus. But before she yanked, the indicator came on. Someone else had indicated they wish to stop.

Don't look behind you. She heard in her mind. Just go inside.

Brooke flew off of the bus. Her cunt was in control. She could sense him behind her, walking slowly. She walked up to the door and reached for the knob. She was going to cum, she was going to have release… she just needed to go inside and…

Fuck.

She just had to go inside and fuck the man behind her. A man she had never seen. A man who's fantasies she had detected. An countless number of men had fantasized about her before, and she never went to bed with any of them. Somehow, this man had seduced her. He had steered hr to this moment, this house. His lust for her and brought here for one thing for her to do. To fuck.

Brooke opened the door.

She stepped into a dark room. She heard him enter behind her. She didn't turn around, she knew it would be too dark to see him anyway.

"You… you did this to me?" Brooke breathed.

"Yes." He said as his hands moved up her legs. Her curled his fingers around the fronts of her thighs, then turned his palms upwards and slid them over her ass… over her panties.

"I'm engaged to be married." She said, somehow hoping that would make him stop. Somehow hoping it would make her stop. But she knew she wouldn't be able to.

"Be with me." He said. "I want you to be with me." His hands slid between her legs. Her hands moved to stop them, but instead rested weakly on his. She was weakening. "So couldn't fight him, she could simply utter a barely audible word. No.

The man removed his hands.

Brooke's cunt was immediately moaning for attention. A finger, a cock… anything. Her hips began to instinctively hump. But he had stopped.

"We belong together." He said.

"How did you do this to me?"

"With your mind. Your special mind. I learned of your talent, and how to influence it with mine."

"You know I can see the fantasies men have of me?"

"Yes."

"But, how.. uhhh…" his hands returned, moving up to her breasts. She didn't attempt to remove them. His body was pressed firmly against her back. She could feel his erection. "How did you, I mean, men's fantasies of me have never, have never…"

"Aroused you so much?"

"Yes…" his hand slipped inside the dress, his fingers pinched her nipple. "Oh, god, yes… why do your fantasies do this to me?"

"Who said they were my fantasies?"

Brooke moaned a tone of pleasure mixed with surprise.

He moved his right hand down her side, again slipping it under her dress. She felt his fingers come against her panties.

"They're you're fantasies." He breathed softly into her ear. His finger slipped inside her panties, then deep inside her heavily-moistened cunt.

"Uhhh! Uhhh! Oh God!" Brooke wailed at his touch. In a flood of pleasure, she started to understand. She had the power to see men's fantasy visions of her. He had the power to make her see the fantasy visions of herself.

"You know my desires." She breathed.

"Yes, yes I do. And I know what your afraid of. The shadowy men. The danger they pose to you. The unspoken thoughts that are known to you, never knowing which could become real and which are indulgent fantasy."

"Yes." She said softly. She felt her breath catching in her chest as wave after wave of pleasure swept through her body. "The rest… uhhh… the rest of the images…"

"They were yours. Some of your true fantasies, buried so long. A nudist beach, being the most beautiful women there. And, a secretly masturbating on the bus ride home… But, those aren't all. You have an unbelievably erotic mind that has been locked away. Living two of those fantasies tapped into the power of your sexuality."

Yes, she thought. She had become so consumed with the fantasies men had of her as she encountered them constantly, that she had lost her own lust, her own desires.

But your body remembers, she realized. Your body is remembering them all, even while your mind is not. He has opened the floodgates.

"Make love to me." He said softly.

"Oh, no…" she said, realizing her strength to refuse was almost gone. What he had done, what he could do. "Scott… Scott…" as much as she wanted this man, she knew the consequences of what she was about to do.

"We can read each other." He pulled the dress from her shoulders. "we can read each other's deepest fantasies." She felt two fingers pinch her cunt, and her panties being pulled taut.. "You have this with no one else, you can never have it with anyone else.

He was right. Scott didn't know what she wanted, what deep down her body and mind truly wanted. He pulled at her panties, and she knew to follow. He guided her to an equally dark room, and she felt a bed against her leg. He guided her onto it. Brooke felt around the bed a she heard the man undressing. The sheets were silken. She felt a headboard rising from the pillows with wooden spokes. She sat on her knees, feeling the shafts.

The man joined her on the bed and began kissing the back of her neck. His hands went to her back and unzipped the dress, then to her shoulders, where he starting inching it down. She let the dress slip from her body, down to her waist. She grabbed onto the shafts in the headboard, and lifted her ass into the air. Her dress slipped completely off her body. She felt his hands once again grope her breasts, and his naked body come against her. She was moaning even before his penis entered.

Their bodies started slowly. The rose up from the bed in unison, the cock inside her penetrating deeper as they rose She felt him kissing her neck, and her nipples felt like burning pinpoints. He immediately responded, squeezing them lightly and sometimes forcefully as he continued to thrust inside her.

Brooke's hand splayed for the best spot on the headboard. The man slid his hands down to her waist, focusing more power behind this thrusts. He quickened the speed. Brooke's body had never felt so aroused. Her head tilted back next to his, her mouth was agape with moans. She moved her own fingers to her now-neglected nipples. She felt her pussy quiver, and an orgasm exploded inside her.

Her body thrust onto the mans cock harder as she let out a long, low groan. His body was still perfectly cupped to hers, and continued to hump as the ebbs of her first orgasm faded away. She definitely wanted more. She felt her body being pulled back, and the man shift underneath her. She fell onto him, her back on his chest, his cock still inside her. Her body adjusted for the loss of range of his thrusts. She lifted and felled her hips in perfect rhythm She felt her dress wedged between her legs – there was just enough room for his cock to slide past it and into her cunt. She knew was cumming on the fabric. The man's hands squeezed her breasts as she writhed atop him. Another orgasm swept over her. Her pussy tightened on his cock and their bodies were locked for a few exquisite moments as her body released.

She felt the man pull out of her, and slide her to his side. In the darkness, she still couldn't see his face, but she felt him climb atop her.

Seduced by a stranger. She realized as he was about to again thrust inside her what fantasy was being fulfilled. She had wanted this long ago, when still young and uncertain enough to wonder if she was pretty. To have a man captivate her, seduce her, and make love to her as a complete stranger meant she was the object of great lust. The fantasy had been long forgotten, as her talent told her show was the object of great lust for many men, some of whom had less than good intentions.

But her body remembered, and she open and lifted her legs to let him inside her.

"Ohhhh!" she cried as the few moments without him inside her had increased her sensitivity. She heard the sounds of her wetness has his cock filled her once more. She was soaking the bed, and her dress. The man began humping at an almost unbelievable rate. His was possessed and demonized as his body became consumed with lust for her. His cock penetrated so deeply, so perfectly. Her breasts jiggled up and down as she took him in thrust after thrust. Her legs wrapped around his back, pulling him deeper inside her. They moaned in unison. There perfectly synchronized bodies fucking at the maximum of desire. A third orgasm began to quake between her legs. A third, more massive orgasm.

She screamed at the top of her lungs as it pulsed through her cunt, thighs, and up her spine. The sound of her ecstasy caused the man to begin spurting a heavy stream of sperm inside her. She wanted it, she wanted it in her pussy…

It was a much later bus that finally carried Brooke home. As she left her lover, her mind began filling with the remembered desires that had long been dormant inside her. She knew it was only the beginning. She had some very deep, very hidden fantasies that she had never realized, even as a girl. But with her new lover, she would experience them all.

She had left the house in daze. She didn't remember getting re-dressed, or even exchanging phone numbers. All she could remember was the darkness, and his touch. She felt a long, lingering kiss, and his hand reach inside her dress. At that moment she had remembered another fantasy -- having a man take her panties, and being forced to go out in public without them.

She whimpered as he slid them off.

The entire ride home, she felt as if she were dreaming. Thinking only of the stranger, the man who could read her thoughts, the man who could satisfy her, caused her hike her dress up slightly and slip a finger inside her vagina. The lack of panties made it easy, and the empty bus kept her in relative privacy. She hadn't quite enjoyed this fantasy earlier, now she completely reveled in the once secret desire. She enjoyed yet another, if somewhat more subdued orgasm. When the bus came to a stop, she slipped down her dress, stood up, and waited for the doors to open. From behind her she sensed the driver thoughts, his fantasy. It was of her in the very same black dress masturbating. Brooke smiled as she stepped down and headed for home. If he only knew…

A sudden change came over her as her house came into view.

Scott.

storysman
storysman
115 Followers