Knox County Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rehnquist
Rehnquist
3,910 Followers

He reached in and started tickling her sides through her jacket.

"Quit it," she said, trying to twist away from him.

"Not until you tell me what's so funny."

She kept twisting, and he kept tickling. Finally, she pulled away from him and stood.

"Okay, okay, fine," she said, "I'll tell you."

He sat, staring at her. She slipped off her parka and laid it over a chair. He watched her, amazed yet again at her beauty. She was in a pair of tight-fitting blue jeans, boots, and baggy UW sweatshirt with a big Bucky Badger in the middle. Her dark hair was pulled back in a ponytail, exposing her tiny ears and long, graceful neck.

"What're you looking at?" she said, plopping down beside him and crossing her legs. He didn't answer. She ignored her own question and posed another. "So, Will Sherman, just how far would you go to get me?"

He raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

She looked up, as if pondering, her finger going to her lips. "Let's see. Would you pay money?"

"Yes."

She nodded. "Would you walk through fire?"

He smiled, not knowing where this was going. She was in a playful mood, though, and he was enjoying it. "The flames of hell wouldn't keep me from you."

She smiled widely. "Good answer." Elizabeth's eyes were sparkling now, and her smile got wider. "Would you . . . I don't know . . . maybe bang my instructor if you had to?" She broke into a fit of laughter, collapsing into him.

At first, Will was shocked. Then, feeling her trembling with laughter in his arms, he smiled, too. Then he cleared his throat. "Well, I suppose if that's what it took, then yes. It seems a small enough price to pay, being subjected to such humiliation and degradation."

She looked up. "Humiliation? Degradation?" She collapsed into his arms again, unable to stop her laughing.

"What's so funny?" he said.

"I'm just picturing it," she said. "You. And her."

"And?"

She looked back at him. "She had me stay after class today," Elizabeth said. "Asked if you'd found me. I asked what she was talking about, and she told me she'd given you my address. She hoped it was okay. I said sure, it was fine. She asks if we're still together, and I tell her yes. She says too bad. Looks away wistfully, you know?" She started laughing again.

"And from that you think that I, well-- "

Elizabeth punched his arm. "Oh quit it," she said. "Of course you did. Jesus Christ, Will Sherman, have you no shame?"

"What? If that's what I had to do--and I'm not saying I did it--but if that's what I had to do, then it seems a small price to pay for finding the love of my life."

Elizabeth kissed him. He was surprised. Since they'd mended their relationship, things had gone back to the previous track. They'd spent tons of time together, but physical contact was limited mostly to kissing with the occasional petting thrown in. He knew something had happened to her, something that had caused her to quit being an escort, but she wouldn't tell him what. Her face continually told him not to push the issue as well, so he hadn't.

This was the first time she'd initiated the kissing since they'd gotten back together. And he could tell from her pressing lips and her insistent tongue that she needed this. He enjoyed it and went along with her.

"What's under here?" she said. Will felt her ice cold fingers slide under his robe and across his chest.

He gasped, feeling his nipples harden at her touch and goosebumps rising.

She broke the kiss. "You're warm," she said, smiling widely.

"You're not."

She reached her other hand over to his other nipple, and he flinched at her icy touch.

"So what did you have to do for me?"

He said nothing.

"Come on," she said, her hands sliding lower, raising a trail of goosebumps in their wake.

He shook his head. "I never said anything happened." She punched him. "Come on, man whore, what did you do?"

He laughed. "A gentleman never tells."

She shrieked at this. "A gentleman? That's not what the look on her face said."

He shook his head.

"And," she said, her finger going into her lips, "that's not what she painted for me in great detail."

His eyes went wide, causing her to laugh again. "You're bluffing."

Elizabeth shook her head. "Oh yeah, Will. In great detail. She told me all about how you were her little slut for a night."

Will wasn't sure what surprised him more: Maria telling on him or Elizabeth's reaction. "So you're not mad?"

She shook her head. "Touched, actually. We weren't dating at the time, which was my idea. But I think it's cute the lengths you'd go to just to track me down."

He tried to look serious. "It wasn't easy."

"No, but she says you were. Easy, that is. At least the second time. She said she had to offer up her ass to get you going the third time."

Will looked away, the image of Maria's tight ass swallowing his cock clear in his mind.

"So did you like it?"

Will looked back at her. He raised an eyebrow. "Actually, the longer I go without, the better she gets in my mind."

She punched his arm. "You pig."

He grabbed her wrists, both of them, and held them in front of him outside of his half-opened robe. "Matter of fact, as long as you bring it up," he continued, mocking her with his seriousness, "so long as you know now, maybe you could ask her out on a date for me. You know, something to just tide me over before I explode."

She was smiling, her hands pushing back toward him. "Tide you over until when?"

"You know," he said. His eyes traveled to her hips. "Just until maybe you're ready to-- "

"Are you blackmailing me?"

He smiled. "Yep."

She was pushing back at him harder now, and he allowed her to push him over onto his back. He felt her straddling him, pushing down against his hips.

"So let's get this straight," she said. "Either I fuck you. Like this." She ground back and forth over him. He felt himself getting hard, pushing back. "Or I set it up so you can fuck her again." Her hips lifted off of him, staying out of reach of his arching hips. "That about sum it up?"

He smiled. "If you wouldn't mind."

"Huh," she said. She swung off of him and walked to the front door.

"Where you going?" he said.

She ignored him and went outside. He swung off of the couch, tucking his bathrobe back together before striding to the door and stepping onto the icy porch.

"What's wrong?" he said as she opened her car door. "I was just kidding."

She reached across the driver's seat and picked up a duffel bag. Pulling it across, she slammed the car door. "No you weren't," she said, jogging back toward him.

When Elizabeth reached the porch, she walked past him and back into the house. Will followed, shutting the door behind him. She walked down the hallway and into the bathroom, shutting and locking the door behind herself. "Why don't you order that pizza?" she called through the door. "Tell 'em to take their time."

Will saw where this was going and phoned the pizza order in. He told them to deliver it in ninety minutes and not a second sooner. He heard the bathroom door close as he hung up, then the bedroom door open a moment later. "It's a pigsty in here," she called.

He walked to the bedroom. "I was changing when you showed up," he explained. He entered the bedroom and stopped, frozen in place.

Elizabeth was lying on his bed. She was clad in a sheer silk teddy, creamy white against her flawless almond skin. His eyes were locked on her right hand, which was caressing over the narrow slit of her skimpy panties.

"I can't wait any more, either," she said. When he didn't move, she closed her eyes and increased her rubbing, arcing her hips off the bed and slowly gyrating with her hand's movements.

"Cat got your tongue, Will Sherman?" she murmured through closed eyes.

"No," he said, going to the bed, grabbing her ankles, and pulling her to the edge of the bed, "but you will." He grabbed her hands, locking them onto the mattress at her side, and lowered his face to her. He smelled her arousal, tangy in the warm bedroom, and saw the dampness of her panties. Through the silk he traced his tongue, eliciting a groan from her and pleas to do more. He did.

With only his tongue, he pulled aside the fabric guarding her pouty, moistening lips, brushing his tongue over her as he did so. The moisture was everywhere, seeping out and down to the crack of her ass. He let his lips follow the path, licking and sucking her soft flesh as he did so. When he reached the bottom of her lips, he let go of her wrists and, with a hand on the inside of each smooth, taut thigh, pried her legs open further. Her vulva was puffy, glistening, spread slightly. He pressed his tongue to her exposed center, slowly entering.

"Oh Will," Elizabeth cried, lifting her hips to give his tongue easier access.

Will felt her hands on the back of his head, pulling him deeper into her. He was suffocated in her warmth. He lingered for a moment in her depths before withdrawing his tongue. She groaned, trying to grind him back into her, but he ignored her. Rather, he traced the tip over her lips, circling her clit without touching it.

"Please," she gasped. He trailed back down to her center, pausing before stiffening his tongue and plunging in with no warning. Her body started jolting in response, pulling him in until his nose felt the hardened button of her clit against him, his face smeared with her juices.

Will reached his hands under her and squeezed her asscheeks, kneading them as his lips and tongue started circling over and within her. "Yes, do that," she pleaded as his tongue zeroed in on her clit. Pausing, taking his time, he sucked her clit in, pressing it against his teeth with his circling tongue. Elizabeth's groans got louder, and her hands were pulling his hair tightly to hold him in place.

Will continued, feeling and hearing her orgasm building. Then she was bucking against him in a long, erupting orgasm that nearly smothered him. He gasped for breath from between her legs, but she held him firmly in place, her hands knotted in his hair and pulling him in deeper.

Elizabeth's orgasm seemed to last forever, and Will started to suck in breath around her clit. When she subsided, he stood, shedding his bathrobe while gazing at her. She was looking back at him, her hands running under her top and massaging her breasts. He saw the protrusions where her nipples poked against the sheer fabric, her hips circling and seeking him out.

"Hurry," she said. Her left hand appeared from beneath her top and went between his legs, grabbing his throbbing cock firmly and pulling him toward her. Then he felt his the head pressing against her panties, her hand trying to push it aside to make room for him. He leaned in as her legs spread wider, sinking smoothly to the hilt and eliciting a long, low moan from Elizabeth.

"I've needed this," she sighed, pushing her ass off the bed and pulling him in with her hand.

Will was overcome by the sensations running through his body. He looked down and watched his cock disappearing around the side of her panties, the moisture pouring from her, glistening his rod and her lips. She was writhing against him, her hips undulating with his penetrations. Then he watched her other hand reach around behind him. He felt both of her hands now cupping his ass, her fingernails digging in and pulling him in more forcefully.

"You're beautiful," he whispered, reaching down and pushing her top up to expose her breasts. They sat, full and round, above her jutting ribcage and rippling abdomen. He stroked his fingertips from her clit to her right breast, brushing the tip of her nipple and watching it harden, then squeezing the hardened nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

Elizabeth's breath was coming in short, sharp pants. Will watched as she pulled herself up on her elbows. He leaned in to kiss her, and she savaged him in response. Her tongue thrust into his mouth, seeking his, her groans getting louder as she pushed her breasts against his chest. This wasn't tender or sensitive, Will realized, but raw hunger. And he felt his response to her need building in his pulsing cock. He reached behind her, holding her back and pulling her closer, enjoying the feeling of her breasts mashing against his chest.

"I'm getting close," he panted, thrusting in harder and faster.

Elizabeth responded in kind. Her long legs, feet now on the floor, widened and pushed up and into him, and her thrusting soon matched his.

Then, without warning to Will, her back stretched taut and leaned back against his hands. She broke through his grip and slammed back into the bed, panting in time with his thrusts. Her hands tore at the comforter, gripping the blanket in her tightened fists.

Will's hands went under her ass, holding her gyrating hips as he thrust into her more forcefully. Her asscheeks were smooth and hard, the muscles taut with her thrusting. "Harder," she implored, and he pushed in as far as he could with every thrust, trying to pick up the speed further yet.

Will felt his own release building and tried to hold back. She was almost there, he knew, and he didn't want to finish until she had orgasmed again. But he couldn't take his eyes from her, thrashing on the bed in a frenzy of lust, turning him on more than he ever remembered.

"I'm gonna cum," he warned, unable to hold back any more. He tilted his head back when he felt the first rope travel from deep within him to deep within her, then another and another.

Will's release triggered Elizabeth's, and he felt it before he saw it: A pulsating around his cock as her walls spasmed. Her hands reached around him, grabbing his ass and pulling him in hard and deep, her fingernails clawing his clenched ass cheeks. He looked down and saw her body crashing with wave after wave of ecstasy. Her jaws were open wide, emitting short gasps from the back of her throat.

He watched through half-open lids as her orgasm subsided. Her head stayed turned to the side, her eyes closed, a slow-forming smile curving her lips upward.

"You like?" he said, pushing her toward the center of the bed. He stayed in her--Christ, he thought, I'm still hard as a rock--and leaned over her, nibbling on her neck.

"Sorry I didn't last very long," he murmured into her ear. "I'll try to do better next time."

Will felt her hands caressing his back, her eyes still closed and her smile getting wider. Then he felt her hips under him, undulating against his pelvis in circles. "Doesn't look like I'll have to wait very long for the next time," she said. "Think you can get it done before the pizza gets here?"

"Fuck the pizza," he whispered in her ear. And he began a slow sliding in and out, his lips tasting her neck and earlobe until she turned to face him. Then they were kissing, their tongues gliding against each other in a more relaxed pace.

***

Tim slammed the car door and strode around the car, up the sidewalk toward the front door. His hand flexed and unflexed on the roll of quarters in his hand, but his eyes never left the door. He stepped onto the porch, not bothering to be quiet. Somewhere in the house he heard a dog barking, getting louder as it approached the front door. He pounded on the door, and the dog went crazy, barking and jumping against the door. Tim heard steps approaching, heavy steps. He pounded on the door again, harder, enjoying the dog going into a frenzy.

"I'm fuckin' coming already," a deep growl croaked behind the door. "Get the fuck outta here," he heard. The dog sounds disappeared. Tim smiled.

"Who the fuck is it," the growl said as the door opened. Tim leaned his weight to his back foot and held his right hand behind him. "You know what fuckin' time--"

Tim's hand, roll of quarters and all, connected full throttle in the middle of George Silverman's nose, mashing it against his face. It was like slow motion, the little pig eyes pissed off before flickering into recognition and anger just before the fist he didn't see drove his nose flat and his squinty eyes into perfect circles as he was knocked hard on his ass in the open foyer area at the feet of his German Shepherd.

"Hello, George," Tim said, entering the foyer and shutting the door behind him. The dog watched from Tim to its master and back again, confused. Tim looked at the massive figure on the ground below him, the blood pouring from his nose, which was split and pancaked against his fat, stubbly cheeks. He was breathing hard, his great pot belly heaving beneath a dirty, white, too small t-shirt. His boxer shorts were askew, twisted where they strained against his waist on top and flared around his comically skinny legs at the other end. But the eyes, Tim saw, soon flashed pure, unwavering hatred.

Silverman tried to get up. Tim stomped a foot in the middle of his chest and pushed him back down. "You fuckin'--"

"Shut up," Tim said, pushing his foot into the chest harder. "I'd say we're even," he continued, nodding toward the smashed face before raising his shirt to reveal the bandaging there, "but I think I still owe you a few broken ribs." His foot pushed harder still. Silverman reached to his legs, but what little energy was there left when Tim stepped full weight. When his hands went back to his side, Tim eased up the pressure.

"Now I didn't tell them anything, understand. The cops, my fellow officers who so dearly want to know who to crack in the fucking skull a few times for doing all of this to one of their own." He took his foot off the chest entirely. "No, George, I figured I'd leave this between just you and me, okay?"

Tim kneeled down, holding his hand out to the dog, who ignored his bloody master and started licking Tim's hand. "You see, I don't give a shit if you deal drugs. That's my problem to deal with, actually. Imagine, me a cop married to the daughter of the biggest scumbag in Knox County. How's that gonna look around the station for me? No skin off your balls, but a real problem for me, right?"

"Then get the fuck away from her."

Tim shook his head. "It's not that easy," he said, scratching the dog behind the ears. "Strangely enough, I love her. And I'm pretty sure she loves me. At the very least, we both like the hell out of each other. And we're going to see if we can make it happen whether you like it or not."

"Over my dead body, you fuckin' bastard."

Tim smiled. "If those are your terms," he said. He stood, reaching behind himself and withdrawing his service revolver as he did so. Tim pointed the gun at the middle of Silverman's chest, but the prostate mad didn't flinch.

"Of course," Tim continued, "I'm not sure Jenny would forgive me if I just up and blew daddy away, scumbag or no scumbag."

"You don't have the balls," Silverman said, spitting the blood that was pooling around his thin lips. "You're just a little fuckin' faggy pretty boy. I have no idea what she sees in your sorry ass."

A million retorts raced through Tim's mind, but he bit them all off. Instead, he stuffed the revolver back into the waistband at the back of his jeans. Then he kicked Silverman square in the balls as hard as he could.

The fat man doubled up in pain, choking and coughing, his face turning red. Tim put his foot back in the middle of the man's chest, though, and waited for him to quit squirming again. Once he did, Tim took a deep breath and spoke. "Not your problem what she sees in me. Just know this, you fuckin' piece of shit. You ever pull another stunt like you did a few weeks ago, you ever try to come between us in any way, shape, or form, and this little faggy pretty boy is gonna blow your fuckin' brains out and bury you so deep they'll never find your fat ass."

Tim leaned down, and Silverman flinched away. Tim smiled as he reached over and scratched the dog behind the ears. "Nice dog," he said. He turned and walked out the door.

Rehnquist
Rehnquist
3,910 Followers