Koh Samui

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joli pulled me onto the other bed and I soon found myself on my back, Joli laid on top of me, pulling my shirt up and over my head. I reached behind her and unzipped her silk Thai dress. She stood and let it drop to the floor, revealing her firm breasts and royal blue French knickers. I undid my belt, button and zipper and pulled off my trousers. Joli removed my boxers, and then took my cock into her mouth. The hot wetness and suction made me erect within seconds. I glanced across to see Tanya, sat on Erik’s chest, his hands grasping at her 36F breast and teasing her hard, long nipples. Tanya loved to have her nipples squeezed, and several times, she had cum with me just rubbing and nibbling them.

Joli ran her tongue down my shaft, letting my balls feel the hotness of her breath. I watched Tanya and Erik as I felt Joli shell out attention on my testicles.

Tanya reached down and opened Erik’s trouser, letting his hardness free. She knelt over him and impaled herself, letting his eight inches disappear into Tanya’s wet pussy. Tanya let out a whimper as she felt Erik’s cock fill her vagina, the tip brush against her cervix.

I pulled Joli off my cock and laid her on her back. I pulled her sexy blue Frenchies to one side and let my tongue disappear in the folds of her neatly trimmed pussy. She writhed as I let the tip of my tongue brush over and tease her clitoris, then, following her contours deep into her pussy. Her juices soaked the silk and ran down between the cheeks of her ass. I followed the stream, lapping away any evidence of wetness until the tip of my tongue touched the wrinkled opening of her rectum. I toyed with her as she lifted her thighs and opened her legs to give me better access. I stiffened my tongue and probed deep into her back passage. Joli moaned with pleasure as she pulled me into her, her hands clasped around my head, pulling harder with every push of my tongue. I fucked her ass this way, feeling her juices run faster, swallowing that which entered my mouth. Joli shuddered as she reached her first orgasm.

“Come up here,” Joli whispered. I obeyed, removing her soaked French knickers as I hovered over her firm body. Her breasts were a 36C perhaps, firm, almost hard with nipples surrounded by large, dark areola. I kissed her breasts, concentrating on her hard nipples. She too was very sensitive to the touch. My right hand explored Joli’s wetness as I inserted one, then two, then three fingers and thrust them deep into her vagina. “Fuck me, fuck me,” she demanded.

Across the room, I could hear gasps from Erik as he emptied his scrotum over Tanya’s shaven mound. Tanya then massaged Erik’s semen into her pussy, using it to lubricate as she pushed her fist deep inside.

I pressed against Joli, my cock pulsating as I felt her folds wrap around my cock. Slowly at first, I began to fuck her gorgeous pussy. “Don’t cum yet,” she whispered as she pushed my right shoulder, letting me slip out of her as I rolled onto my back.

Erik was licking Tanya’s nipples, first the left, then the right, making sure each had a fair share of attention. His right hand had replaced Tanya’s and he was pushing his thumb into her pussy, letting it join company with is fingers. Tanya’s familiar groans announced the arrival of her first orgasm. She let out a stifled scream as Erik covered her lips with a kiss. Her abdomen rose off the bed forming an arch as her orgasm rushed through her body, making her convulse with each pulse.

Joli slid back onto me, my cock quickly resuming its rightful place, in her hot, slippery pussy. She rode me like a horse, bouncing on my groin forcing my cock to punch the neck of her womb with every stroke. Her breasts jiggled as she rode me harder, harder, her ass slapping my thighs. Her head flung back as she screamed out and another orgasm shuddered through her. She gasped for air after holding her breath for what seemed like minutes. Perspiration ran down her body forming a small pool where our genitals me. “Ah, ah, ah,” she panted as I emptied my hot cream deep into her pussy. “Fffuck, that was gggood,” she stuttered as she began to regain her senses. Joli rolled off me and placed an arm around my neck as we laid on the bed exhausted.

Silence filled the room, sharing the quietness with the odour of sex. In the corridor, we could hear a couple giggle as they passed by the door. Tanya begun to chuckle, followed by Erik, then Joli, and then I joined the party.

“Who’s for a drink?” Erik asked as he stood, his flaccid cock swaying, letting the dribble on the end of his cock form a string attached to his right thigh.

We drank several beers as we talked, cuddled and fondled each other, and eventually, fucked once more.

Joli laid out on her stomach. I pressed on her pussy from behind. Her wetness let me slip in. Her right hand, under her abdomen, made sure I didn’t slip out as I slowly shafted her pussy.

Tanya knelt on the sofa and let Erik take her from behind. He fucked her; pounding hard enough to cause her flesh to form ripples from her ass through to her breasts and shoulders. The force of his fucking slowly pushed the sofa across the marble floor. Erik had to occasionally catch up to his prey.

Joli slipped a finger into her vagina, letting it trace the form of my cock. I let my left hand slip under her torso, allowing me to grasp her breast. Rubbing her nipple as I slowly fucked her pussy brought Joli to another orgasm, only this time, I didn’t let off and continued to fuck at the same rate, in, out, in, out as she groaned with pleasure, her vagina tensing, gripping my shaft. Her head was twisted to one side such that I could kiss her mouth. We tongue wrestled as we kissed passionately. My right hand took her hand’s place and I teased her clitoris. Here groans became screams as I continue with the constant rhythm. “Ah, ah, ah, yes, yes, yeeessss,” she climaxed again, only this time she almost force my cock out of her pussy, her orgasm was so intense.

“Oh, oh, oh, oh, please stop, I can’t take anymore, please, please,” Joli pleaded.

“You sure?” I asked softly.

“Please, please, I’m sorry, I just can’t handle so much, oh, oh, please.”

I knelt above her. Looking down, her pussy gaped open, visually throbbing; her juices stained the bed sheet. She was literally and physically fucked.

“There’s room for one over here,” Tanya announced. Tanya had straddled Erik’s cock as he sat on the sofa. I placed the tip of my cock at her opening as Tanya pushed back a little. With a little effort, my cock popped in alongside Erik.

Our cocks thrust in time; mine out, Erik’s in. Tanya’s moans were guttural now. Her climax built up once again. I felt a hand caress my balls and gently touch any exposed length of shaft. Joli had decided to take a closer look. She pushed one, then two fingers into Tanya’s pussy. It was extremely tight. “Fuck my ass,” Tanya ordered. I pulled out and placed the tip of my cock against her opening. With the assistance of Joli, my cock was soon engulfed and I began to fuck Tanya, feeling Erik’s cock through the thin membrane.

I felt Erik spasm as he shot his semen into Tanya. Tanya shuddered as she felt his seed splash her womb. I thrust deep for several more stokes and soon joined them as I emptied my load into Tanya’s anus.

By now, we were all shattered. We crawled onto the beds and fell asleep, Joli on my arm, Tanya on Erik’s.

The following morning, I awoke just as the sun was about to shine through the thin line that was a gap between the curtains. It was 7am and the others were still asleep. I rolled onto my side and watched Tanya, her hair across her face, her breasts heaving with every breath, her firm stomach and shaven pussy. I felt the need to kiss her, to lick her clitoris, to play with her piercing. I gently rose and crept over to her. Kneeling at the foot of the bed, I managed to prise her thighs apart without waking her. Her labia was still damp, the musky smell stirred my loins. I knelt there, gazing for several minutes. Then I gently ran my tongue over her pussy, resting on her clitoris and her pierced hood. She stirred a little but didn’t wake. I placed a finger into her vagina and felt the velvet of her canal with remnants of the night’s fucking. Semen ran out onto the palm of my hand. I stared at it for a few moments, and then decided to taste it, to taste Tanya’s juices and Erik’s semen. It was sweet, and yet salty too. My cock began to swell. Tanya’s left thigh was draped over Erik’s right. His balls hung loose between his legs. His cock, now a flaccid four inches or so, hung to the left, a small bead of liquid was retained from running onto Tanya’s thigh by his foreskin. I reached out, softly touching the bead of liquid. It was slippery, warm, and tasted salty as I offered the tip of my finger to my tongue. My curiosity got the better of me and I lifted Erik’s cock into my mouth. He moved a little, but remained asleep. It was a strange sensation, feeling his muscle inside my mouth as it slowly grew an inch or two. I figured he was dreaming as he quietly groaned Joli’s name. Tanya moved at the sound but remained asleep. I reinserted a finger into Tanya’s pussy as I sucked gently on Erik’s cock. As time progressed, I was getting more excited. I am not homosexual, but I have often wondered why women enjoy the feed of a hard cock in their mouths.

“Go on, suck him off,” Joli whispered from across the room. “Suck that cock!”

I turned my head a little to see Joli on her side, a hand on her pussy, slowly stroking her clitoris.

Erik’s cock continued to grow, and was soon fully erect. I managed to swallow its full length. I felt a hand on the back of my head – Erik’s. He didn’t object to me sucking his cock and soon he flooded my mouth with his semen. I almost coughed his cock out as he caught me unawares. The movement had also gently woken up Tanya. She smiled and told Erik that it was his turn to repay the favour. He did, lying on the bed next to Tanya so he could finger her pussy – he hadn’t noticed her piercing the night before (how could he miss it?). Erik took my cock and swallowed it deep, the suction pulling hard on my groin. Joli came over to join us, straddling her pussy over my face; I began to tongue her clitoris as she watched her brother give her lover a blowjob. I could feel my balls tighten as I exploded into his mouth. He didn’t swallow. Erik stood, and then crawling over to Tanya, he kissed her, letting my semen run over her lips. She licked him clean of me.

We showered, breakfasted, and recovered on the beach for the rest of the day.

Tanya and I fucked with Erik and Joli twice more on that holiday. We spent two nights probing, sucking, fingering, licking; everything we could think of.

They left the island as we approached our halfway stage. Promising to keep in touch, we exchanged email addresses. During the whole period, we never saw Erik and Joli fuck, not even heavy petting, just the occasional sibling peck on the cheek. Tanya and I thought at first that Erik and Joli were lovers, but after a couple of nights with them, it became apparent that it was not the case. They were just broad minded siblings.

The rest of the holiday was fairly peaceful: cold beers on the beach, plenty of sunbathing, late night parties and the occasional massage.

We arrived home in need of another holiday. We had achieved our goals: full recovery for us both, rejuvenated sex life and a fresh suntan.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Jersey Girl Tracy discovers new friends and new passions.in Group Sex
Edward's Fantasy He arranges for his wife to be seduced for his own pleasure.in Loving Wives
Casanova and the Cuckold Amateur dramatics become a centre of cuckolding.in Loving Wives
Pushing Boundaries Strip Poker on Roommate Bonding Day.in Group Sex
Sex Party Ch. 01 Couple contemplates organizing a sex party.in Group Sex
More Stories