Koji Nakamura

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled. I didn't have to tell them what to do; soon they will be lost in their own little world.

I watch as Natalie lay on the bed and her sister moves into position. Natalia opens Natalie's legs and begins eating her pussy. She caresses sister's hips and then she moves up to grope Natalie's tits. She pitches the nipples and then sucks on them.

Natalia kisses her sister and then goes back down and resume eating. Natalie lets out a grunt noise. A second later Natalia begins finger fucking Natalie. She starts slow and works faster. Such nasty women they are. Natalia takes her finger out and licks Natalie's juice up and then she stick finger back in and resumes.

"You taste good," Natalia admitted to her shame.

Natalie did not know how to response. I could tell it would take Natalie a lot more work unlike Natalia whom seem to accept it but she did say she was going to protect her sister.

Natalie bites her lip in attempt to suppress her urges but it was only a matter of time. Her sister was now working her breasts with one hand while still fingering. She kisses her sister and licks her breasts. She stops when she sees the tears in Natalie's eyes.

"Please, let us stop this!" Natalia pleaded.

I shake my head and say, "Not till the both of you cum!"

"But!"

"My hand is trigger happy!"

Natalia looked back at her sister who just nods sadly for her to continue. Natalia positions herself right between Natalie's legs. Natalia starts thrusting her pussy against Natalie's pussy.

Yeah those women know what's up. It was a nice rocking motion going on. Natalia kisses Natalie and guilds her hands to her breasts.

Natalie kisses them and gropes them. Yeah she was starting to get more into it. "Oh!" Natalie cried out.

I watch as Natalia pick up the paste. Natalie's legs start to wrap around Natalia but not fully connect; she was new to it after all but so was her sister. She might have been trying to imagine a man. Well here I was and soon!

Both moaned and groaned which was music to my ears!

****

Eventually both women came

I let them rest for a bit. They would need their strength because I was ready but this time they were going to work.

I tell them to get up and move.

I take them to my basement. "I'll be back soon," I announced. "As you can see there is no way for you to get out, this door is only way out and that window is much too small for you two fit through and it does not open. Sit tight ladies!"

I go through their belongings and take what money and cards they had. I put their cell phones in a safe place. I order pizza and soda for myself and them; they were bound to be hungry and would need their strength for what I have planned.

****

The delivery person arrives and I pay and tip generously out of Natalia's money.

I open the basement door and hand a box of pizza to the twins and at gunpoint. Once they have that I go back up with my gun still pointing at them and return with two cups and soda.

I eat and drink and watch TV for a little while. Everything was coming together just as I wanted it. I was not worried that those girls would try and take their own lives because they weren't stupid.

****

It was now night and I was fully energized and ready. I open the basement door and tell them to come out nice and slow. They were still naked from earlier I take them back into the bedroom.

"Please let us go," Natalia begged.

I only motion them to the bedroom. Once there I aim the gun.

"No please!" Natalia screamed and both girls wrapped their arms around each other. They had tears bursting from their eyes.

I pull the trigger which scares them. "Yeah it's empty now but early it wasn't. Alright sit on the bed a look at the video on the laptop." They watch and their eyes were filled with horror. I recorded their twincest with parts of me talking edited out.

"You see I was tired of waving the gun so I decided something less violent. It's not the only copy and it's prepped and ready to be uploaded."

"No please don't this!" Natalia screamed

"That's right the whole world will see you two and no doubt you two will be forever shamed."

"You're blackmailing us!" Natalie exclaimed.

"Yes I am, so go to the cops and tell but by the time you do your lives will be ruined!"

The twins had further defeated looks on their faces.

"Good I think we understand each other. So I'm guessing you're the oldest, Natalia?"

"Yes."

"Why you never told me you were a twin? We've known each for two years, so why?"

"My sister and I had a fallen out but we got back together, we have to look after each other since our parents are no longer with us."

"So you have no other relatives?"

Natalia shook her head.

"So your sister is here to stay?"

"No she's on break for the week from college."

"I see." Perfect, the cards are fully in my favor!

I close down the laptop and start removing my clothing. Once I am fully nude, I sit on my bed and tell the women, "Come here." I stick both hands out and grope Natalia's left tit and Natalie's right tit. "Oh yes very nice. Same size titties, very nice indeed!" The looks of shame and disgust on each redheaded beauty made me smile even more. "Alright ladies pick a side to climb on."

Natalia gets on the right side of the bed and Natalia gets on the left side.

I pull Natalia toward me and give a long awaited kiss. I explore her mouth with my tongue, my hand caresses her left thigh and then I do the same to Natalie.

"Ladies handle my erection."

Natalia kisses my tip, Natalia follows suit. They lick the tip one at a time and then lick the rest. Oh man this is awesome! So awesome! So fuckin awesome! My hands grope their asses and they take pleasure in mouthing my balls, one for each girl. This was the life.

Natalia starts sucking and wanking and then stops and let her sister do it. I groaned in pleasure. Natalia picks back up while Natalie sucks on my balls. Each one takes a turn. Both girls wank and the same time, oh yeah! "MMMMMMM, OH, keep working the magic ladies!"

I could not hold anymore so I suddenly grab both heads together. "Yeah!" I wank it and the cum shoots out on their faces and mouths. The head was on both tongues. "Swallow as much as you can."

I sighed happily. "Alright ladies clean the bed." They lick up the cum that was on the bed which takes a few minutes. "Good now clean your faces." They went to get up but I stop them. "No, don't use a wash cloth."

"Tissue then?" Natalia questioned.

I shook my head.

"Paper towels?" Natalie questioned hopefully.

I shook my head again.

"Then how are we supposed to clean our faces?!"

"You figure it out," I smirked.

It only takes Natalia a few second to figure it out."He wants us to lick each other's faces."

Natalie could not believe it but she knew she and her sister had no choice. I watch as the two begin licking the cum off each other's faces. Oh yeah so hot! I'm so lucky!

The next few hours were magical. Both women were moaning in pleasure as I fingered their asses and pussies with my thumbs and index fingers. Next I had them do the scissors while letting Natalia wank me. I took a few minutes to rest.

"Please enough," Natalia begged.

"Natalie, sit at the end of the bed."

"Natalia, lay on your chest."

I was ready to take their pussies now. I have done the ass and mouth but now the real treasure!

Natalia grunted as I entered her pussy. "Natalie, bring your pussy to your sister. I start thrusting into her while she was sucking her sister. Both were crying but every soon they would be moaning. I pick up speed and grope Natalia's tits. Yeah she was the one I wanted so it made sense that she was going first. I pinch her nipples making her moan.

"Caress your sister's ass cheeks, Natalia," I ordered. "Oh, oh I gonna cum!"

"Please don't cum inside!"

"Very I won't cum inside." Yet!

Once I reach my limit I pull out and cum all over her lower back. I watch as some of it ran down her legs.

"Natalie, come clean your sister's lower back and legs."

While she's licking up my cum I would wait so I could do the same to her.

Once I was ready again and Natalia was clean I have them switch positions. I was fucking Natalie in the pussy while she was pleasuring her sister orally.

"Both of you have such nice tight pussies!" Yes they had curves it all the right places!

"Oh man I have to tell you both; I love fucking European American Girls! You would not believe how many of us in the East dream of this and work hard just to get this chance. Sure most European Girls are blond but I like redheads! It's funny you Europeans thought you superior, thought the world revolved around you well you learned that lesson. Don't get me wrong I'm not racist, I just saying. Now I have you two European American Girls at my mercy! From now on call me Koji-Sama or Master."

Once again I reach my limit and pull out and cum all over the lower back of Natalie. "It's your turn Natalia."

The women were now tired and so was I. I remind them that I had more than one copy of the film so if they destroyed my laptop or escape while I slept or both I would ruin their lives. I kiss them both deeply and put the blanket over us. Natalie was to my left and Natalia to my right. I sighed happily, this was just the beginning.

****

I yawn. Was it all a dream? No it was not a dream two redhead beauties lay beside me on both sides of the bed.

As I got up the moment awakens the twins. "Good morning, ladies, did you all have fun time?"

"Please let us go," Natalie pleaded.

"I'll let you go when I'm ready to let you go!"

"I thought you were better than this, Koji!" Natalia said bitterly.

"That's Koji-Sama or Master, bitch!"

I pick up their clothes. "You won't need these."

"Are we supposed to stay here in the nude?" Natalie asks.

"Why bother wearing clothes when you're just going to take them off soon, it's plenty warm anyway."

I leave them for a brief second and put their clothes in a trash bag. I was not going to throw them away unless I felt like it.

I return to the bedroom with them waiting. "Alright you two get here and start sucking!"

The twins did as I commanded. They licked my balls and then Natalie had it her mouth while her sister play with my balls. They took turns and then I concentrated on Natalie. I put my hand on head and skull fucked her. I soon reach my limited and cum in her mouth four time and each time she swallowed it all. I was amazed, no coughing no gagging; no nothing, she just took it.

It was not long before I was hard again and gave Natalia the same treatment.

Afterwards I had them give each other some early morning loving. This time Natalia straddles her sister and starts sucking up her juice. I could see Natalie's reluctance but she knows what to do. She sticks two fingers in which makes Natalia moan. Yeah they were sucking up each other juices like professionals. Yeah that's right show how much you love each other!

After that, we showered together and then I had them cook and clean in the nude.

****

The next day I locked them in the basement while I went over to Natalia's apartment. I decided that they would wear bra and panties only during their stay just for the fun of it.

****

It was Saturday Night, we had barbecue. This week was the greatest, we've learn so much from each other, I had the pleasure of doing humiliating things to them such as eating food off them and having them do the same to me and each other, I also shoved wieners up the twin's assholes and things of that nature and make them eat it.

"Alright you two, this week has been great, I will let you two go home tomorrow."

The twins were happy but like I said this was only the beginning. I order Natalia on all fours and her ass in the air. I take the barbecue sauce and pour it in her asshole. "Alright Natalie clean your sister."

I watch as Natalie rims her sister. Oh yeah get your tongue in that hole. Lick that ass sauce up! She knows I want it good and clean and I expect a kiss directly in the asshole and mouth. Natalie would get same treatment from her sister.

****

The next morning we showered and put on regular clothing. I burst their bubbles when they knew I was coming with them. Just because I said I would let them go home does not mean I was letting them go, two different meanings.

We stop at Natalia's apartment where Natalie got her stuff packed. There was also a change of plans; I would be driving Natalie to her apartment alone while Natalia stays. I could see that Natalie was in fear of being alone with me but I did not care. I remind Natalia of what would happen if she tried anything funny. "Behave yourself."

We were soon on the road again, this is the perfect time for us to get to know each better but we already knew each sexually but I wanted to talk, this probably sounds strange but I get what I want. While I was driving, I had her blow me. I was tempted to fuck her in the SUV but that would wait, right NOW the main priority was getting to the apartment.

It was 3:00p.m. now and we reach Natalie's apartment. "Nice place." She didn't respond but I didn't care. She can be angry all she wants it's not changing anything.

Once all of Natalie's stuff was in the apartment I call her sister.

"Hello?"

"Yes it's me. We made it safely."

"What time can I expect you?"

"Yeah about that, I'm worn out so I'll be spending the night with your sister." I look and see the horrible reaction on Natalie's face and grinned.

"But I have to go to work tomorrow; I used up the last of my vacation days."

"Well tell your boss that you're sick." There's was a pause and then she answered, "Fine!"

"Don't use that tone at me or have you forgotten what I can do to you and your sister!?"

"No please, I'm sorry, Koji-Sama."

"That's better, I'll see you tomorrow."

****

Natalie laid on the bed in the nude waiting for me. I spread her legs apart and insert my finger inside. She lets out a moan. "Yeah you're use to it now." I take my finger out and lick it and dive in and start sucking up her golden nectar. I move up and lick her clitoris, both her and sister's pussies were so much better than my ex's wife's. I see the tears in her eyes but like I said before it's not changing anything.

A second later I had her on her knees. I lift her up by the chin and kiss her and then I command her to open. Once her mouth was open I shove it down her throat and place my hands on her head. I ram her head back and forward and soon I feel that familiar sensation and then I release all in Natalie's mouth. There were four releases and swallowed each one with no struggling or coughing and there was barely any of it on the carpet.

"You're grade A cocksucker!" I sneered.

****

She cooks dinner while I watch TV and later on that night I fucked her again anally. She seems to very much enjoy that unlike her sister.

In the morning I drove Natalie to college but not before getting oral. After that I travel back Natalia's apartment.

As soon I entered Natalia's she asked me how her sister was and I answered. I tell her to sit down on the sofa. I unzip my pants and pull down my underwear. Once I was comfortable on the carpet and tell her to give me a footjob.

Natalia extends her legs until her feet were touching my penis. She begins going up and down. "Yeah that's right nice and slow."

She wriggles her left big toe on the tip.

"And you didn't think such a thing was possible," I laughed.

She rubs it slowly and then picks up the paste. "Oh yeah!"

Cum starts to pour out and I tell her to clean it with her tongue.

"I think that enough for the today, I need to prepare for tomorrow," she said.

Natalia starts to leave but I grab her arm and force her face down on the table. I pulled down her shorts and panties and start ramming into her pussy. I grab her shirt covered breasts and move them up and down. "Oh, awww!" I could feel her juices flowing all over my penis. "I think I should give you anal more."

"No please."

"Yeah unlike your sister you're not keen on anal but I know what you like and as soon as I am done I'll give it to you!"

I pause and lift up her shirt over her head and I pull down her bra cups letting her tits bounce out freely. I grab her arms back and resume ramming into her. I grunted and groaned, man this was the greatest feeling ever and it would never end! "OH I can't take it, ahhhh!" I came hard into her.

"No!" She screamed.

I made mistake, in my excitement I came inside of her, that was first time but maybe it was better this way, I mean she was the one I wanted after all this time.

I pull out and she slides off the table. "I'll be right back," I announced.

I go into her kitchen and drink several glasses of water, I could hear her crying but wants done is done. After drinking the water I felt ready.

I go back into living room and approach her. "Turn around I'm ready to give you your reward. She turns around and I piss on her. "Who would have thought a woman like you actually enjoy being pissed on, you got weird fetish but this only proves love I have for you." I could see the crying starting to cease, there was really no point, this was her shameful secret.

Once she's cleaned she fixes dinner and then after that she takes me home and I fuck her in the SUV.

****

This was the way it was going to be, the twins belong to me now. During the following months I alternated between Natalia's apartment, my house, the bookstore and on weekends since both were off I took the car alone or with Natalia to Natalie's apartment for either staying with her or she came. I continue to force them to have incest relations and I started cumming inside them and during that time they accept their new lives.

****

A week after Natalie had graduated I was at my bookstore dozing because it was a slow day when a phone call wakes me up. It was Natalie, she wanted to see me and her sister had already picked her up.

When I get there she breaks the news to me that she was pregnant.

"Is the baby mine?"

"You're the only one I've been with."

"Well you'll just have to move in with me," I said.

She nodded sadly. She knew now that if there was any hope of getting away from me it was now gone.

****

She was soon living with me but there was no change.

Another month had passed and I was planning to marry her but then I get an unexpected visit from Natalia. She breaks the news to me that she's pregnant as well. This was something I did not calculate but I could not choose one baby over the other and I could not marry both because it's illegal in America so the only choice is for both to live with me unmarried.

****

At first I was unsure but things got better and pregnant sex is good sex too! When people ask I just tell them that I was helping them both and two strangers knock them up and left. Natalie gave birth to a boy and Natalia a girl. They would keep their mother's last name, they looked European for now but later on their Japanese features will show but by that time there's nothing no one could do about it.

After the pregnancies, the twins' bodies remain the same and twice as fuckable.

While the babies were asleep we fuck.

THE END

12