Korean Army Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Upon hearing his words, she turned her head to look at me and then turned her body also. Her used cunt faced me. I moved towards her as steadily as the alcohol in me permitted, ready to take my turn. But as I went to fuck her, she gently pushed my head towards her pussy. She wanted me to eat her. My excitement was up and my inhibitions were down. I followed her lead and lapped at her. Vaguely, I guess, I realized I was eating a black guy's cum from my wife's virgina. Her own juices were always sweet, a scent of cactus apple. His sent was strong and seem to imply ownership. My analytical abilities were dulled. But I knew enough to know that this slit I was licking was not solely mine anymore. Jim had owned it tonight, probably would again, and maybe others in the future. She came hard as I lapped, an intense orgasm, as intense as I had ever witnessed. At that moment, my tongue in her clit, my mouth full of Jim's cum, my dick hard, it all seemed right.

Now it was Cho who needed a rest. I returned to my earlier seat. We chatted, laughed, make little cute nasty comments, and sipped our drinks. After a bit, Jim and Cho were back at it. First Jim was on top, then Cho. They fucked in all positions. He had lasting power after his first load. I don't know how long they went at it, but I lost my load in my lap, and must have either drifted off to sleep or else passed out.

Jim stayed the weekend until Sunday afternoon. When he left, Cho was fully fucked. She was stretched, puffy, and red. While I barbequed, they fucked. When I went out for movies, they fucked. Even when they were not actively fucking, they would probably be lying on the couch, a movie on, entwined, his manhood resting inside her. They had paid me little attention. I can think of very little they had not done. At one point she had tongued his asshole while he talked dirty to her. She loved it.

Jim became her regular boyfriend, coming over to the house whenever he was in the mood, or when she would call him on the phone and beg for his attention. It didn't matter if I was home or not. Cho and I still had great sex, but if Jim were around, she belonged to him and it was just that way.

The only thing that really made me feel bad was one day Dae was over and the girls were talking and drinking. Dae's attitude towards me had changed even more since Jim's initial weekend. Obviously Cho had told her all about it. At one point they came in the living room and Cho told me to take my penis out and show it to Dae. I protested, but Cho was adamant, saying "You show Dae dick o you never fuck me anymore. Show Dae dick!"

I thought I would die, but dutifully complied.

"Make hard." Dae said.

Being instructed by Dae to get a boner was especially difficult to accept, but accept it I did. The girls talked back in forth in Korean while I stroked myself. Finally it was hard. Dae nodded her head, looked at Cho, said something and they turned, leaving the room. There I stood with my cock out and hard. I had been viewed and discussed. To this day, I don't know what that was about.

Jim eventually fell out of our lives, but by then Cho and Dae had gotten housekeeping jobs at a motel near post that catered to soldiers on TDY, processing in or out, and attending military schools at Fort Huachuca. They were on late shift, from eleven in the morning until seven that evening, to finish up after all the early maids left.

She and I fell into a rhythm. If she were not home by seven-thirty, I knew she would probably not be home until around ten at night or maybe even later. It worked best if I were in bed when she got home late. She would come into the bedroom, strip, and climb up upon the bed and squat herself over my face.

"I bad girl... fuck two GI. They try make me with baby. You make sure me no have black baby." She usually let me know how many and what type of ethnic semen I was about to taste by saying "hillbilly baby," "Italian baby," "Mexican baby," and so on. With that she would grind herself into my face and I was to oblige her by eating her until she found new satisfaction in the attention she received from me. The words vary, but the routine has become just that, our routine.

We have hit a stride in our marriage. She and I have sex four or five times a week. She keeps a steady boyfriend who I clean up after about three times a week and she shows up late from the motel about three times a week also. Sometimes she finds a guy at the motel she likes who is there for a few weeks. When that happens he gets it as often as he wants, even on her days off.

I love my wife. She gives me as much sex, even more than I want. Guess this weird life-style is here to stay.

12