Kristen Finally Fucks Daddy Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My fingers were getting sore already, pushing into my cunt while my eyes examined every detail of my Daddy's bone probing the woman's pussy. He was so fucking hard and long, and his redhot angry shaft pooled with juices around its thick steely ridges. I wasn't jealous of the woman; I was erotically happy, knowing my Daddy was getting from her what my mother decided to give David instead.

This was an amazing journey, I realized, staring at my Dad's cellphone; I was literally taking a trip backwards through some of my father's affairs. It was making me even more insanely lustful for his awesome prick.

So next came two lone pictures of a third woman. The first one I saw was a close-up of a woman's trimmed, naked vagina, with hot cum spewed all over it. Her skin was a light brown, not quite black but not Asian either. The second photo explained who it was -- a Latina woman, in her late 20s, with lots of dark curly hair and a short slender body but really big tits. The photograph was her naked and outdoors in the wintertime, holding open her long white snowcoat to show my Daddy that she was nude inside. She also had big white boots, lined in fur. At first I had no idea who she was, but the picture obviously was taken in her backyard of her house -- there were some snow-covered outdoor chairs, part of a garage, and a highway overpass bordering the backside of her yard.

That's who it was, I guessed. She lived about three blocks behind us, as the back of our subdivision; that's the highway exit we'd take to get home. Now things started to make sense. Daddy sometimes gets these special Cuban cigars from some guy who lives near us, because one of Daddy's business clients asks for them. Daddy had said the Cuban guy near us was "pretty lucky" because he had "the hottest Cuban wife on the East Coast." I guess Daddy was lucky too! And, by the way, it immediately explained why sometimes Daddy would take these long jogs around the neighborhood. So the guy's wife was giving Daddy some cigars, and Daddy was giving the wife something long and round too. "Mmm," I purred to myself, my thumb teasing my clitoris as I flipped back to the picture of the Cuban woman's cunt with my Daddy's babymaking sauce squirted all over it.

My fingers on his cellphone were trembling; I wanted to see more pictures of my Daddy fucking.

"No way!" I had flipped to the next photograph, and the shock stole the wind from my breaths. I was a picture of Melanie's mom, Ms. Orren, sucking my father's huge awesome boner! Now, this I had never guessed; I didn't even know they knew each other. Ms. Orren is really attractive and has this expensive, full body of golden-blonde hair, and a pretty decent shape with curvy chest and butt. In the first photograph I could tell she was naked on on her knees, looking up smiling sucking my father's dick.

And Ms. Orren gave my Daddy more than just blowjobs; Daddy took pictures of her giving him full access to her shaved pussy. If Melanie was once an apple in her mom's eye, that apple didn't fall far from the tree now, did it. Daddy liked photographing Ms. Orren on her knees, bent over with Daddy's cock stuck in her vagina. He also had pictures of her riding him on top, showing off her big round breasts while her face was contorted in pain from having Daddy's monster dick shoved up her vagina. They loved to fuck each other; it was pretty obvious, through the ten or fifteen pictures, that he fucked her on more than one occasion.

The surprises kept rolling. Before his affair with Ms. Orren -- which, given how the pictures were in the middle of this sequence, must have ended some time ago -- Daddy had another lusty affair with someone else I knew. I suppose I wasn't shocked, but my fingers in my cunt drove a little deeper, pushing me closer to orgasm, seeing this secret. Daddy had been screwing my cousin Riley, Daddy's sister's daughter who was about five years older than me. Riley is, like everyone on Daddy's side of the family, pretty tall and thin, and she had long dark hair that she sometimes let fall down to her butt. Riley went to college about thirty minutes away, and sometimes Daddy took his niece to dinner or went to see a basketball game with her.

So, Daddy wasn't just being the nice uncle -- he was being the nice uncle with the big massive hard-on that loved to fuck her.

Daddy had, I don't know, dozens of pictures of Riley. They must have been fucking throughout her four years at State Tech; she graduated a year ago. I mean, he had pictures not only of Riley naked on her bed or fucking and sucking Daddy, but pictures of her with her friends around campus, or at a restaurant with Daddy, or making silly faces in his car -- just about all over. The latter bunch of pictures, taken the earliest, were from when she was a freshman living in the dorm; you could see her small room while she was riding his big penis. Fuck, Daddy's huge wide cock sure looked so big compared to her slender hips, and her cuntlips really stretched open to take his rockhard manhood inside of her.

I had orgasms now, two of them, flipping through all of the pictures of Daddy and Riley. And, in a couple of pictures, of Daddy and Riley and another girl. Yeah, Daddy had a couple of threesomes with Riley and this other girl, who was a pretty redhead and seemed to like licking Riley's vagina as much as she did sucking my Daddy's penis. Daddy didn't take a lot of pictures of those threesomes, but he obviously did it with them both at least twice.

Oh, my Daddy was a stud. I had to put the phone down for a second, letting my sore arm rest, while my other hand was aching with pain from drilling my wet cunt with fingers through all of this. My ass and bedsheets under it were soaking wet with juices. I was picturing Daddy and Riley screwing around, and the images in my head were so intense that the orgasms seemed to be coming from his wonderful penis itself. I whimpered while I jammed my two and then three fingers inside my half-Asian slit, biting my lip to choke back the screams of desire I had for my hot father.

Mixed in with some of the older Riley pictures was another girl I knew -- Candace, who used to housesit for my parents. When I was an early teen, like 13 and 14, my parents went away on a couple of trips and each time they had this 19 year old stay with us. She was kind of shy and quiet, but she had big breasts and was always on the computer and cellphone talking to "friends." At the time I was a little too introverted to realize she was pretty much a slut, fucking men from the Internet, and I guess maybe Daddy was one of them. He took pictures of the pretty girl sucking his cock and riding him, showing off her D-cup breasts while she played with them. She looked a bit older than 19 in the pictures, so I assumed he hooked up with her more recently than four years ago; but I don't know, maybe she'd been lucky and getting him to fuck her even back then too.

I loved my Daddy, and I wanted him even more desperately now, knowing that he was so fucking awesome at sex. All of the women in the pictures looked totally enamored and satisfied from his huge cock -- and how could they think otherwise? He obviously loved sticking it in their mouths and pussies, and he didn't even seem reticent about fucking my cousin (his niece) even when she was my age.

Didn't this mean, you know, my Daddy should be fucking me now too?

My aching teenage cunny exploded with a couple of more orgasms that evening, before I dressed and snuck his camera back down to the kitchen. My brain was filled with zillions of sexy thoughts, a combination of fantasies about my father's sexy firm body and rock-solid cock fucking my petite teen body, and visualizations of my father screwing each of those girls and women. I liked the idea that Daddy would go jogging in mornings over to the Cuban family's house, finding the woman there waiting, alone, taking him inside and sucking his dick then bending over for him to service her needs. I loved the knowledge that Daddy would go to the State Tech campus, where my cousin would take out his needy penis and milk it and satisfy it until Daddy squirted lots and lots of semen inside her twat and mouth. Even the idea that Daddy loved watching two college girls lick each other's pussies, that too made me really horny.

I added one more picture to Daddy's cellphone, something that hadn't been there until a few minutes earlier.

It was a single photograph of a nude 18 year old Amerasian daughter, sitting back on her bed against a pillow, long black hair falling around her slight shoulders, her thighs spread open to show her gushing wet vagina and her sizzling hard dark brown nipples; her other hand reached to the side, holding the cellphone camera so it was pointed at the strategically-placed half-opened closet door with the full-length mirror inside. The girl's other hand was reaching over her crotch, slipping two fingers inside her tender sore cunt, which was bubbly and juicy from multiple orgasms.

It just seemed like the right thing to do.

* * * *

The perverted adult sneered at me, looking down his tall frame and staring at my slender, naked figure kneeling on the floor of his hotel room, his massive, throbbing erection sticking out of his pants and his soft, round cockhead brushing my face gently. "Suck my dick, you hot slut," he panted coarsely, "you know you wanna suck me, don't you?"

My slanted, brown eyes stared up at the handsome, sexy man; my nipples were so hard they hurt, sticking out of my small breasts. I felt my pussy juices dripping down my thighs. I'd been so horny for the last half hour, ever since standing in my driveway waiting for Thom to show up and drive me back to his hotel. It was so fucking slutty of me, agreeing to fuck this almost total stranger for a couple of hours before I had to get back for school -- but something inside of me loved it, I really wanted to be treated like a young whore, used by a horny adult male for hot sex for a little while. The fact that he was flying back to his wifey and family the next day in some distant city actually made this sex even hotter for me. This was just about pure, carnal fucking.

Even more erotic, I had to lie to Daddy to be here. I told him I was going over to Crystal's house for a couple of hours. My grades are great, so, getting home at midnight on a school night just once didn't seem like a crime against humanity. He promised me he's smooth things over with Mom, if she got mad. Mom! She wouldn't get home until almost midnight herself, probably after fucking her business partner David I bet. Hah! I was with the much hotter male -- Thom was a fucking stud. Maybe Daddy would have let me be here, because he obviously didn't mind if I fucked his buddy Jack. But anyway, I told Daddy a lie just so I could be in the hotel room with this hot married man, and it made me feel so fucking great.

He didn't have to beg me. I grabbed his hard, fat erection at the base, holding it steady, then I leaned up from sitting on my little naked ass and wrapped my thin lips around the delicious, swollen penis. Mmm, he tasted dreamy; I could smell how stiff and manly his prick was, and the flavor was even better. Married cock, my first one. I was a little cunt for helping him cheat on his wife, wasn't I? I didn't care, actually, it thrilled me. Thom pushed his pants further down his long, hairy legs, while I just pleasured myself with his dick in my teen mouth. He was throbbing heat, it was so stiff and rigid; my lips formed around it, my tongue washed over it as I pushed my mouth forward, swallowing him into the back of my mouth, almost at my throat. He grunted feeling how tight my mouth was, and it made me giggle a second. My hand was now cupping his big hairy balls, which felt so fucking sexy. As he kicked off his pants he could spread his legs now, his balls totally free to hang, and I groped and played with them while my mouth sucked hard on the man's stiff penis.

"Oh yeah," he grunted, almost surprised, "you're pretty fucking good, you little bitch -- you're, what did you say, only 18?"

I giggled again, nodding as my eyes rolled up to his face. I didn't expect to be called good at this; I'd only sucked David's adult penis very briefly, and my boyfriends didn't stay hard in my mouth all that long. I guess it just seemed natural to me. My mouth made his cock all wet, as my lips and cheeks surrounded it, sucking it hard; then I bobbed my head, moving back and forth on his shaft, feeling its size and hardness. He was maybe about as long as my Daddy's cock, I'm not sure; but it seemed a little more thin. Still, he was definitely bigger than David, I was so much more wet for Thom's penis than I was for my Mom's fat ugly business partner a couple of days ago. It made me a little mad, giving myself to David that one afternoon because I was so horny. I should have held out for a hot stud like Thom.

The married male, having removed his pants, was peeling off his dress shirt so he was almost as naked as me, leaving himself just in black ankle-high socks. His firm hands brushed my black hair off of my face, so he had an unadulterated view of his dick inside a high school senior's mouth. "Yeah, you like big married dicks, do you, honey? You like making married men all hard to fuck you?"

That drew another laugh from me, and I pulled back from his cock for a second. It was all sloppy wet with my saliva, and some of his precum. I slipped my fist up to the head and began to stroke his shaft, back and forth, feeling how wet it was and listening to the sounds of my palm sliding over the sticky lubricant. God, his huge dick felt so good in my little hand. I wish Daddy had let me do this earlier in the week; making a grown man get so big and hard was unlike anything else. My puny teenage boyfriend couldn't compete with this kind of hot dick.

"I'm not too young for you?" My voice quivered a bit, I had to cough. "A big hot married man like you likes girls my age?"

Now the stud took his turn to laugh, roaring. "Fuck yeah! So fucking sexy and tight -- such a hot body, great ass -- I'm glad I met you at the bar, you're the fucking highlight of my year right now, honey." He pushed his hips forward, shoving his cock harder in my fist as I stroked him. "I can't believe my luck, meeting a hot slut like you like that, at the bar."

"Mmm, or mine!" I leaned up again and took his erection into my mouth; I loved its taste and hardness and heat, my tongue slipping along the soft underside while I pushed his whole cockhead inside my open jaw. He tasted to manly, I couldn't get over it. My cunt was drenched, sucking his awesome penis. I moaned more, pumping my lips up and down the shaft. I was so glad I let him bring me here, to his hotel room, to fuck. We'd traded shy emails all day, for a while trying to see what we both wanted to do. Dancing? Coffee house? No, we both wanted to fuck, but neither of us wanted to say it first. I can't even remember who broaded it first. Maybe he did. But eventually we both agreed we just wanted to come back to his hotel room, after his dinner with his clients was over, so we could spent my two available hours naked, and fucking.

I'd been in his hotel room maybe twenty seconds, before he removed my clothing. There was no foreplay, no friendly getting-to-know you. Nothing like a date. We chit-chatted in his car, but not a lot. I was just horny, and I guess he was too. As soon as we got in the room, we kissed standing there, and my clothing began to fly off of my body -- with both him and me taking it off.

Petite, tiny naked half-Asian teenager, on her knees at him, watching him take out his awesome adult erection. This was the best fucking time of my life.

"Here," he instructed verbally, then reaching down to push my mouth off of his dick. The forty-something year old married businessman took my hand and led me to his huge hotel bed, climbing on it and leaning back in the middle of it. With his arms and elbows behind himself, he propped up his manly, hairy chest, looking down at me while his huge 8-inch or so penis pointed at his ceiling. He was really fucking hot, with wiry arms and legs -- no flab, not real muscular -- and a very fit, tight chest and abs. His legs and chest were hairy, but his abdomen was smooth as a baby except for the line of hair going from his belly down to his erection. Ah, that fucking huge erection. It was amazing!

I crawled onto the bed, following him, remaining bent over his lap. I reached out and held his dick upright, feeling it pulsate in my tight fingers and palm. Placing my lips against it, I moaned and licked down the fat shaft to the base, then my tongue flicked out and made his salty scrotum all wet with saliva. Back up to the head I licked, before swallowing his cock in my mouth. I drew a long, loud moan from him, as he stared at the 18 year old slut sucking his married manhood.

"Ooh yeah, honey," Thom slurred under his deep breaths, his big eyes staring at me working his penis, "suck my cock, fuck, you love sucking it, don't you sweety?"

I nodded again, working faster a bit, sliding my enclosed lips up and down the top few inches of his shaft. There was no fucking way I could get his entire dick into my mouth, and I'd never had a penis down my throat. My eyes kept looking up to his, to make sure he loved the blowjob I was giving him, but how could he not? Sexy, pretty 18 year old sucking his married cock in a hotel room. He was incredibly hard, super hard in my mouth.

His hands reached down, and I felt him lifting me, pulling my under the shoulders. My mouth let go of his dick with a slurp, and Thom was turning me around, spinning me on my fours . . . until I wound up on top of him, straddling him, my hips over his face, his cock now directly below my face. We were in a "69" position.

"Oh yeah!" squealed the horny teenager, suddenly realizing what I was about to do.

Immediately, I didn't wait, I shoved my mouth down and engulfed it around his swollen married erection. I felt Thom's warm, manly tongue lapping against my pussylips, tasting my teenage juices on the bald, shaved pink fleshy lips, licking downward all over them. His thumb, or finger, had reached up and was rubbing my clit, grinding into me, hard. I moaned, loving the attention -- finally! -- to my cunt. I'd been playing with it all night, and I needed a man to take care of it now. "Mmmm!" I cried around his huge penis, feeling it stretching my cheeks.

Thom's tongue was going crazy on my vagina, licking all over it, all over the lips, sliding into my hole. I felt his powerful tongue thrust inside and lick around, and it was like a little fucking, it was so hot. I gushed, "Ohhh gawwd!" and winced, pushing my little hips backwards onto his face more, wanting more of his tongue inside me. With his huge stiff penis under me, I had a hand around the base, squeezing it, while I pulled my mouth off to start licking around it. "Fuck, Thom," I panted, "I love your cock, I love eating your cock, baby!"

"And I love eating your pussy," he moaned behind me, his tongue hard on my pink teenage twat, "so yummy, honey!"

I sucked his dick a while, up and down, lips around it, then started licking around the sides of the shaft again. I could feel the ridges in it, the heat and the hardness, he was so turned on for me. My pussy leaked juices all over his tongue as he licked my young cunt, continuing to rub my aching clitoris with a thumb. Then his tongue pulled away, and I felt Thom sliding a finger -- a long, thick, stiff one -- into my pussy. I screamed, "Yesss!" and pushed my hips backwards more, feeling him finger-fucking my pussy. It felt so much fucking better than when I finger-fucked myself.

But he was just getting his finger wet. After stuffing it in my cunt a few times, he pulled that finger out, and slipped it northwards, his whettened fingertip now caressing my asshole. Realizing what he had in mind, I shrieked again, "Mmm! Ohh, fuck!" Thom teased my tight teenage anus with his wet finger, and his tongue approached my vagina again, and he began licking my pussy while stroking the tense flesh around my butt. I sucked his cock again, hard, shoving a few inches into my mouth, the top of my tongue pressing hard against the cockhead as I swallowed it. The hot male felt so good against my pussy and asshole, and I had to tell him. "Ooh yeah, stick it in, honey -- yes!"