Kristen Gets Blacked... Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andrew0025
Andrew0025
315 Followers

“Could that be what I thought!” the crusty, old letch wondered.

Then Kristen subtly put the magazine down and pulled her skirt up as she pretended to adjust the hose along her upper thigh.

Hollis stood frozen, riveted to the sight of the blonde princess exposing herself in such a way. Only a few moments before she had smiled to him...she must have known he was watching.

When Tommy returned to the front of the store with the beer, Hollis rang the couple up. Just as they were leaving, Kristen’s eye caught Hollis’. There was a momentary look of knowing between them. As she and Tommy exited the store, Kristen put just a little more sway to her hips than normal. When they got into the car, she could see old Hollis was still staring out at her from behind the store’s plate-glass window.

Kristen enjoyed the look of lust he was giving her. She liked teasing the old, black man. She found herself excited by the little game she played with him. When she got back to Tommy’s she’d want to look through his book of old bluesmen, again.

When Tommy and Kristen chatted with some team members between classes, Kristen caught Jethro Carruthers’ eyeing her.

Jethro was 6’6” and about 300 pounds. But he was only a third string guard on the team due to his slowness. He was too fat and too lazy to become a good player. In fact, Jethro was kind of a loser all his life.

The 300 pound giant came from a broken home and spent some time in reform school. He had a scar on his cheek from fights he’d been in over the years, the majority of which he lost. But most of all, he was just dumb and ugly. Combining those characteristics with his lack of motivation led to a label being applied to him all his life: “loser”.

Ever since Jethro was 10 he could remember ogling Kristen Richardson. She was everything he was not: beautiful, smart, popular...white. He’d always wanted her. She was the fantasy of much of his time alone, jerking off.

Unfortunately for Jethro, Kristen never gave him a thought. Occasionally she’d notice him glaring at her. But she’d always ignore the ugly giant and quickly look the other way.

Now as the group of kids talked in the hallway, Jethro as usual stood at the outskirts of the conversation. He eyed the gorgeous blonde as he’d always done. His large dick began stiffening at just the sight of her.

Then something unusual happened. Kristen Richardson noticed the large, sloppy Black looking her over. Their eyes met briefly, but intimately. She gave Jethro a brief—sexy—smile.

Jethro was astonished at first. It couldn’t have been what he thought, could it? But then as the group broke up to get to their respective classes, the blonde Prom Queen’s eyes caught Jethro’s again:

“Bye now,” she said softly, “See you later...”

Then as she and Tommy turned and departed, Jethro watched Kristen’s exaggerated wiggle as she left on Tommy’s arm...only to look over her shoulder briefly, obviously peeking back to see if Jethro’s eyes followed her swaying ass.

Jethro was left standing in stunned amazement. Could he have read those signs right? Could Kristen Richardson have been flirting with him?

Moments later the gigantic, black boy was in the school’s john, relieving himself—sexually—in the last stall.

Even the garbage men who were regularly ignored by the Minister’s daughter while they whistled at her on their route found a different Kristen.

Now as they drove past her whistling and howling, Kristen would initially ignore them as before. Then just as she opened her car door and was about to get in, she’d give them a glance and a smile, acknowledging her enjoyment of their vocal appreciation.

As the weeks passed, this excited the garbage men even more and their ‘appreciation’ grew more explicit.

“Nice rack, baby,” they’d shout at the enormously stacked teen when she wore a low-cut dress.

Again, Kristen would appear to ignore them. Then as she’d stoop into the car, she’d exaggerate in bending forward, so as to expose her breasts as much as possible to the black, garbage crew’s view. The blonde’s tits would nearly bulge out of the top of the low-cut garment. Then as the preacher’s daughter started her car, she would give a subtle smile to the amazed, black sanitation workers watching her in frozen, lustful silence.

The old garbage men would then start howling and applauding in Kristen’s rear view mirror as she drove off, a sly smile still playing across her full lips.

In short, Kristen Richardson, the Minister’s daughter, had become the town’s black-cock tease. And she loved every cock teasing second of it...

“Willie...Betty...what are you two doing out here?” Reverend Richardson had come home to find his wife and Willie the gardener sitting in the back yard chatting.

Willie admired the Reverend’s wife. She was kind-hearted and quiet. But she had a very subtle, subdued beauty. Of Nordic descent, Betty Richardson was definitely where Kristen had gotten her good looks. Though she was not quite the beauty her daughter was, nor as big-breasted, Betty was something to look at in her own right.

Betty liked to talk to the black gardener from time to time. Like herself, she found Willie quiet and humble, a good man. While he didn’t have much education, the gardener was wise in his own way. Over the last year, Betty had spent quite a bit of time consoling the widower on the loss of his wife at a young age, as well as never having had children.

In fact, the kindly Reverend’s wife had even prayed on occasion that God should help Willie find a new wife, and, perhaps even at his late age, produce children. Being a spiritual soul, Betty felt confident her prayers on behalf of Willie would bear fruit.

It was easy for Betty to empathize with the lonely. She was one herself. The last eighteen years of her life had been spent in sexless marriage with a man lost in his own self-indulgent search for righteousness.

“Willie, seems to me you’d have work to do here in the garden...” the Reverend admonished. “Shouldn’t you be getting to it?”

“I guess your right, Reverend,” Willie replied, good-naturedly.

Betty had given Willie a knowing look and gone back into the house to continue her house-work.

“You know Willie...sloth is a sin, too. And you people need to work on that one,” the Reverend hen-pecked.

‘You people’!!! Willie was taken back by the remark. He looked at the Reverend angrily at first and then caught himself. He had always trusted and admired Reverend Richardson. He didn’t want to think what he was thinking, so he tried to just let it go.

However, as the day progressed and Willie Smith worked away in the garden, the phrase kept turning over in his head, “...you people...”

As the fifty-ish, black gardener continued at his labors, on hands and knees, a shadow suddenly shielded him from the sun. He looked up to find Kristen Richardson looking down on him. She was arriving home quite late from school...looking a bit disheveled. And Willie was shocked to notice the heavy, musky scent of sex all over her.

“Hi Willie, how’s the gardening?” the young girl, sexily inquired.

“Ok, I guess...” Willie responded, shielding his eyes to look up at the beauty.

Willie was shocked to realize that with the proximity Kristen stood from him, he could look clear up under her micro-denim skirt. The view stunned him.

Kristen wore a halter top that was obviously sans any bra. Her breasts were magnificent. Her nipples stuck out prominently. More staggering though was the view under her skirt...

The Minister’s daughter wore no panties. Her pussy was bared for him to see. It looked swollen and used. He thought he even noticed wet, sticky matting in the slight tuft of pubic hair she retained around her vulva.

The sight was strikingly lewd...and the girl was obviously showing it off to the older, black man.

Kristen kneeled in front of the gardener, as if to look at what he was gardening. As she did, he had an even closer view up between her slightly parted thighs. The smell of sex wafted into his face from between her legs.

“You look like you really know how to plant seed, Willie,” the high schooler vamped, with a sly smile.

“Uhhh...yeh, I guess...” Willie confusedly responded, trying hard not to stare between the girl’s thighs.

“Well, sometime you’ll need to give me a lesson, k?” she teased.

“Sho’, I guess...” Willie stammered, still struggling to tear his eyes from the girl’s slightly wider spread thighs.

Kristen herself now took an obvious look at the large bulge that was sticking out from Willie’s pant leg.

“You obviously know how to make things grow...” the girl said, as she stared down at poor Willie’s straining dick.

Then Kristen rose, and as she walked past the old man toward the house, she let her finger tips stroke his nappy hair and then run down the back of his sweaty neck.

After Kristen had left, Willie’s mind was racing. His dick was so stiff in the leg of his pants he could hardly move, much less stand up.

“Kristen, the Angel, huh!!!!!” Willie chided himself, “What bullshit!!!”

But Willie tried to resist the thoughts he was having about the girl. Especially as he thought of Betty Richardson whom he truly cared about and admired.

But the thoughts of that gorgeous, blonde pussy kept leaping back into his mind. As he knelt in the garden, the old Black struggled with his lust for the girl...it had been years since he’d known a woman...and never had he known one that looked like this...

Then it came bubbling up into his thoughts again...‘you people’...

An embittered, lustful grin began to play along the black lips of the lonely gardener.

Willie began to see the blonde, Minister’s daughter as low-hanging fruit. A fruit he would want to sink his teeth into...and let the juice run down his leg.

Should Leasa & I continue it? Please write and let me know what you thought! And vote!!!

Andrew0025
Andrew0025
315 Followers
12