Kristen: Odessa and Beyond

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having our titties nailed to a table hurt a lot, especially as Dimitri pulled them back out (I screamed and Katy cried). But like the needle play, it did turn Katy and I on a lot. My pussy was on fire, as was Katy's. Our husbands both had their rock hard cocks out, masturbating as they were watching it in disbelief.

We both ended up going over and fucking our husbands in front of everyone to relief the sexual tension straight after. I gushed on Carl just as he cum inside me. Katy got spit roasted as she doggy fucked Chris and sucked another guy off. There was some blood from the wounds, and we had to have our titties dressed each day after that for a week.

The other wild thing that happened was at the Saturday night grand finale. Oksana received her DB tramp stamp on her right bum cheek, and I received my two labia ring piercings. It hurt a bit, but nothing like the knife play or the nails through my tits. Moreover, my Carl just adores them, and loves taking them in his mouth and tugging and sucking on them when he eats me. It sends me wild, and guarantees a great orgasm for me.

The third year was the hardest, and the one where I nearly lost my man. It was over Igor. I wasn't required in Russia until early May for modelling purposes. We had discussed my workload a lot over that Australian summer, and when it came time for my contracts to be renewed just before we left, we had long discussions with Pavel, Dimitri, Vanessa, Campbell and Oksana about the porn contract. It was getting too much to fit in, and after much deliberation, and some tough discussions between Carl and I (which I think contributed to later events), we opted not to renew the porn contract.

I think, at that time, Carl preferred me doing the porn to the courtesan work. Now that we have resolved the issue that arose with Igor, where I no longer do that type of work, and limit my weekend-long gigs to Mikhael and one or two respected clients only each year, Carl is very happy with my work load and activity choice, and wouldn't have it any other way. But it wasn't like that three years ago.

I actually arrived back in Russia in early May for my 3rd 6-month tour of duty, refreshed and raring to go after a great Australian summer with Carl where I really did get a chance to fully recharge my batteries and spend lots of quality time with my man. I kept up my Russian language lessons while at home, and my exercise routine to stay fit. Carl gave me plenty of sexercise workouts as well. Our effort to work on improving his sexual stamina, and not cum so quickly, was also paying off, I am happy to report – especially on his second goes.

Trouble started not long after I returned. Vanessa approached me in late May, with an offer from Igor. He was prepared to pay me well – very well (like $1 million US) – to be his mistress for the remainder of my time in Russia that year. It would be about 5 months, as it would stop when Carl came over to stay with me for a few weeks in early November before taking me home.

Igor had a contract prepared, which would sit as a sub-contract under my courtesan contract, for me to sleep with him at his mansion in St. Petersburg a minimum of four nights per week, unless I were required elsewhere. When he was required to go elsewhere for business, I was to go with him if I was not already busy. It would mean I would have no other courtesan duties for the year, which at the time for me appeared to be very attractive. I didn't want to miss my annual weekend with Mikhael though, so I had a clause added to retain that at a timing mutually agreed between the two men.

Worryingly, the sub-contract included a clause about not wearing my wedding and engagement rings. I tried to have it changed, but as with my previous dates with Igor, he was insistent.

Looking back, I think he was in love with me, and thought he could win me away from Carl. I was keen to take the sub-contract as it would mean I would be less busy and at the time, I was still somewhat besotted with Igor. I was definitely not in love with him – it was never anything like Carl, or even Campbell for that matter, but I did enjoy his company greatly and he was a master in the bedroom, always giving my pussy great pleasure. I also already realised at that point that he could be manipulative and domineering.

It took over three weeks of discussion and arguments with Carl, before he relented – not agreed, relented. The first few weeks were okay. I still managed to speak to Carl three times per week at least, and email him regularly. I had lots of straight modelling work on, so I was away a bit of the time too. I slept with Igor no more than three times in each of the first few weeks.

But soon things changed. He started wanting me sleeping over nearly every night I was not busy elsewhere. He insisted on me travelling with him on business to Prague, Berlin and Moscow.

He paraded me with him in front of the paparazzi in St. Petersburg and Moscow. That was when the trouble really started. A few of our photos started turning up in the Russian daily media on the social pages and on the net.

One photo in particular in July really angered Carl, and we had a huge fight. At the time, I didn't see a huge issue in it, although as you will find out the photo was embarrassing. It also threatened Carl with his work.

In hindsight, I was wrong. It was indicative of the fact I was getting in too deep with Igor, and my Carl correctly could sense it (even from the other side of the world). Igor had become what Carl deep down never wanted – I was Igor's mistress; his regular fuck buddy.

Carl and I didn't speak to one another after that fight for two weeks, and I spent the entire two weeks living with Igor in his mansion in St. Petersburg. I had no other modelling gigs then and did it, I think, to spite Carl as I was stupidly angry with him.

The photo was taken at a top St. Petersburg restaurant. We were at an upper balcony table, and unbeknownst to me at the time, you could see under the table. I had a beautiful gold Mac Duggall cocktail mini dress on with 6 inch heels, and had gone commando as Igor had requested. In the photo, we are looking down smiling sweetly at the camera, and it appears Igor has his arm around me. If you looked more closely under the table, though, you could see he had his fingers in my cunt! The photo went viral on the net, and caused a sensation.

After that two weeks, I had some work come up through PMM in Warsaw, and got away from Igor for a week. Oksana was there working as well, and by then Katy was ringing me every day telling me Carl was beside himself with grief. At first, I didn't listen, but as the calls kept coming, I began to realise the depth of my mistake and the risks to our marriage.

Campbell had travelled with Oksana, and I guess with the three of them working hard on me to see sense, and myself also getting more and more upset with myself that I had fucked it up with my one true love, I made the call to speak to Carl from Warsaw. It was a hard call.

He wanted me out of the sub-contract with Igor pronto, and I was to cut ties with him completely. At first, I tried to argue with him, and it took a few calls and further judicious intervention from Katy and Campbell to keep us talking and trying to find a way back.

Eventually, I realised I was wrong, and for the first time in my Russian career, had abused the great gift Carl, my wonderful husband, had given me. After speaking for over an hour to Carl and reaching an agreement, that last day in Warsaw I made four calls:

one to Vladimir to get more work with PMM wherever they had it going currently so I didn't have to go back to Igor too much in the near future;

to Vanessa and Dimitri to help get me out of the arrangement with Igor, and change my head contract to ensure I was not asked to do mistress type work again, going back to my previous overnight and weekend work: and

the last call to Igor, to tell him as gently as I could that, as much as I liked him, I did not love him and that the arrangement could not continue as it was hurting Carl and me as a couple.

Igor did not say much. The initial response from the others was understanding, but of course miracles can't be done in a day. It took several calls and emails over the next days to Vanessa and Dimitri to fully explain what I saw as the gravity of the situation with my husband and my marriage.

At the same time, I was back calling Carl daily with updates, and he was anxious and impatient to say the least. When the news came through that it would take 6 weeks for me to break the sub contract, as Igor insisted on the notice clause, Carl hit the roof. It took another round of calls from Katy and Campbell to calm him down.

Vladimir thankfully did come through with extra work for me – in Riga, Stockholm, and Moscow, that kept me away from St. Petersburg for a good chunk of the 6 weeks.

Nevertheless, consistent with the sub-contract, I did sleep with Igor about another dozen times over that 6 weeks. He knew by then he was not going to win me over, and I must say I found those nights the coldest and most difficult of my courtesan career. He fucked me hard and rough those nights, unlike before – often in my cunt and arse.

I told Carl every time. It made him angry, and he kept asking me to just not go with him. By the last few occasions, though, Carl was more accepting as he is a businessman and understands commercial obligations. His greater concern was for my welfare, though, which he was right – I wasn't in a good place at the time.

Earlier that year, Carl and I had agreed that he should look for work with a mining company in Russia to increase the amount of time we had together (his current company sadly had no vacancies going in its' European operations). I knew he been applying for jobs, as he kept me up to date with his applications when we spoke.

Imagine my surprise, though, when the week after I finally finished up with Igor, Carl turned up at my doorstep on a warm Tuesday August evening, just as I was about to go out on an overnight date with a new client dressed in that Mac Duggall gold cocktail dress (this time with g string knickers). I was supposed to attend a business cocktail party with the client first, then have a late dinner with him at his hotel before retiring to his room for an evening of hot sex.

Knowing I couldn't get out of it, and needing to rebuild my business after the Igor mistress debacle, I quickly greeted Carl, and kissed and cuddled him with all the passion for him I could muster (which is a lot, trust me). He guessed by my outfit, that I was about to go out and enquired who. I explained it was Boris, a new client, and it was an overnighter. He looked at me, and meekly asked "Can I please have 30 minutes first?"

I responded, thinking of my job, "But Carl, you know I can't fuck you right now. My pussy has to be clean for the client. We can make love all day tomorrow – I have nothing on."

"I know that, and as much as I want to make love to my wife right now, as soon as I saw you in that dress stepping out, I knew I couldn't. Anyway, it's not that," he said. "We need to talk more."

"Okay, I will call Vanessa and see if she can have Boris agree to a 30 minute delay," I said. I made the call. Vanessa understood what had happened, and called the client. He was in fact running late himself, and kindly gave us an hour.

"Okay, sweetie, what is it? I mean why are you here now? Our last conversation, you were talking about coming a week or two earlier than planned in mid-October. You haven't told me you were coming now. This is a complete but happy surprise for me. How long are you here for? What about no secrets?" I said.

"Kristen, I am only here a few days including the weekend. I have an interview tomorrow afternoon for a job as a key mining engineer executive with a medium to large mining company headquartered here. They have coal and gas interests in the Ural Mountains. I had the first interview by skype two weeks ago. I think I told you about it, and they have now flown me over. They are serious. I think I am up against only one other applicant," he said.

He had told me about the skype interview – I had forgotten. He didn't think it went that well, so I just sort of parked it at the back of my mind, not trying to get excited.

"Wow! That's awesome, sweetie. If you get the job, we are going to need a bigger place," I said. We talked more about family and making our way back from the abyss I had dragged us into. It was a loving, considerate talk – not a difficult one. We kissed and cuddled and made out passionately, given I had the hour. Of course, my pussy stayed shut.

With the hour up, I noticed he was tired. I suggested he go to bed, and when he woke up in the morning, I would be there. I fixed my make-up, and headed off for my overnight date (which turned out to be a ripper. Boris was an absolute stud with a huge cock – he fucked me three times, twice in my cunt and once in my arse and came heaps every time!)

I did explain the situation to Boris more, as he had picked up from Vanessa that my husband had unexpectedly turned up, and so, being a gentleman, he was fine with me leaving early the next morning to be back at my apartment to see my husband and give him a proper hello. I was very impressed with Boris, and I am pleased to report that he is now one of my regular clients.

I have done perhaps half a dozen overnight dates with Boris since, and a weekend date where he took me as his partner to a huge orgy with about 40 people in a mansion neat Peterhof on the Gulf. I had great phone sex telling Carl about that one. I was double and triple penetrated that night, and got pissed on by about 4 men at once! It was awesome.

Those few days were where we really started to make it back as a couple. We did have a few difficult moments, especially as we were still negotiating the head contract changes with Dimitri's lawyers.

On that wonderful Friday though, we reached agreement and Carl got the news that he got the job. Given he would have a lot to do back in Australia to pack up our apartment there (we would keep it as our Aussie base and not rent it out – but we did decide to bring a lot of our stuff over for the new apartment) and give notice to his long term Australian employers, the St. Petersburg company gave him two months' notice to start work in mid-October. He also negotiated 6 weeks' leave each year, so we could come home to Australia for Christmas and the summer.

It was the best decision we have made as a couple since we took the plunge with this great adventure. But that six weeks was still hard, and we did have a few tense phone calls.

When Carl came back in early October, he had two weeks free before he was due to start his new job. One of those weeks was my bi-annual week-long party at Dimitri's mansion in Odessa. I arranged with Dimitri for Carl to join us at the party as a guest.

This year's party, though, was going to be special. I was due to be tattooed on the last night with the infamous "DB tramp stamp" on the right cheek of my bum as one of "Dimitri's girls".

As I said earlier, Carl though didn't like the idea of me being "owned" by Dimitri, and so he proposed I get another tattoo at the same time, "Carl" with a heart beside it on my upper right tittie above my pierced nipple, near my heart. It was a sweet and touching idea, which Dimitri readily agreed.

Before we got to Saturday night and my ceremonial tattooing, there was the traditional full on BDSM show in the dungeon Thursday night. I was scheduled again as the designated model for knife play. This time it was to be the left cheek of my bum being cut for a nice, little tribal design.

This was the one that went wrong for me, and I became only the second person in all the years of Dimitri's parties who needed some hospital treatment. It was a different guy to last time who was going to cut my bum cheek, we all thought lightly, into the pattern.

I must say both my husband and Dimitri behaved immaculately at the incident. The creep who cut my bum open was dealt with decisively and firmly without violence. He was made to leave that night, and has been banned from ever coming back to Dimitri's mansion. It has also hurt him big time business-wise, with all the contacts Dimitri has.

I was taken to Odessa Hospital to get about ten stitches in the left cheek of my bum from two cuts, both of which were nearly a centimetre deep (not light cuts at all!). The cuts were clean and not too long, thankfully.

I had screamed in deep anguish when he did it, and when the guys saw the amount of blood rise up from the cuts on my bum, my Carl, Dimitri and the others acted swiftly to grab and stop the creep and protect me. Immediate first aid was applied, and I was rushed in Dimitri's limousine to the hospital. After I got the stitches, they gave me strong painkillers and let me go back to Dimitri's mansion, but of course I thought the party was over for me.

I was allowed to recuperate all Friday and Saturday, and was excused from all sexual activities by the model supervisor. Carl stayed with me the whole time, which I really appreciated. He has always been a sweet, loving and caring husband for me.

When I was asked to join the group for dinner on the Saturday night, I was pleasantly surprised, and even though my cut bum cheek was still really sore, with Carl's encouragement, I accepted. Of course, I attended nude as is the custom for models at Dimitri's parties. I was kindly provided with a cushion though for my sore bum.

Imagine my very happy surprise when Dimitri announced at dinner that he had checked with the doctor, and there was no reason why my ceremonial tattooing could not go ahead! So after dinner, the other 5 girls put on a beautiful lesbian orgy show which I was sadly excused from (as I love them!), and which culminated in the girls all pissing on each other's titties and in each other's mouths.

My Carl's cock was rock hard watching that sapphic excitement, so I bent down to take care of it, bringing him off quickly and swallowing all of his cum. Dimitri kindly waited for me to swallow the last bit, when he asked me to take my position on the table.

I laid on my front while the tattooist did my "DB tramp stamp" on my upper right bum cheek first. That only took about 30 minutes and only tingled, as it is not a big tattoo and has no real colouring in. Then I was asked to flip over, and they put a pillow under my sore bum. The tattooist then went to work on my upper right tittie above my pierced nipple, inscribing in beautiful calligraphy "Carl" and beside it a little heart. That one I felt a bit more, as your tittie tissue is softer than your bum, and there was a little colouring in with the calligraphy.

When the tattooist was finished, I stood up and turned around for everyone to see. I was very proud, as I got two tattoos on the same day that signified who I am now am to the world – Carl's sweetheart and devoted wife; and Dimitri's "girl" – his contracted model slut.

A lot has happened now in the nearly two and half years since, all for the good. We have bought our beautiful apartment in St. Petersburg. Carl loves his new job. The company has proven to be very flexible in meeting our needs, given we wish to spend time still in Australia each year like now with the baby. We really are now in a great space.

I had regular modelling work still happening right up to the 6th month of the pregnancy, as PMM found they could find plenty of good work for me in the pregnancy swimwear and lingerie fields.

As I said at the start, PMM also have work lined up for me in about 2 months' time, if I have medical clearance and am sufficiently back in shape. They want to take advantage of my bigger titties while I am breast feeding.