Kristina Abernathy At Work

Story Info
Weather Channel blonde gets to know coworkers.
4.9k words
4.68
58.9k
8
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/26/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristina Abernathy emerged from her meeting with some of the suits at the Weather Channel a little bleary eyed. The only thing worse a meeting of meteorologists was a meeting with the bosses of meteorologists. Kristina genuinely enjoyed her job, but these occasional meetings were awful. The only good thing about today's meeting was that it was early enough to still catch Kelly Cass before she left for the day. Kristina hadn't seen Kelly for a month and wanted to catch up with her old friend.

Kristina checked the studio first, but Kelly wasn't there. Her next stop was the break room. Poking her head through the doorway, she saw Kelly by the refrigerator. She squealed like a teenage girl. "Kelly! I'm glad I found you! It's been too long!"

Kelly returned the squeal. "Kristina! How are you? You look fantastic!" Pointing at her powder blue skirt suit with white stockings and blue pumps, she continued, "Is that new?"

Kristina did a pirouette. "Yeah. The guys in management liked it too. You know Tompkins? He was staring at my legs so much I pulled up my skirt another inch to see what he'd do. I swear I heard him whimper!"

With mock horror Kelly replied, "You're such a bad girl!"

Giggling, Kristina answered, "Thank you. Tompkins would do more than whimper if he saw you today. Look at that skirt! Short and tight! Black pantyhose, heels...mmmm. Every man's fantasy! You look incredible!"

"Stop it you bad, bad girl!" Kelly was now laughing as hard as Kristina.

The two closed the distance between them and hugged each other. Bill Keneely picked that moment to enter the break room. Stopping in his tracks, he smiled and began to applaud. Breaking their embrace, they stared at Bill. "Don't stop on my account." He said. "I'll just sit over here and enjoy the spectacle."

Kelly gasped slightly and wore an embarrassed grin. Kristina just rolled her eyes. Looking at Kelly she said, "What is the obsession men have with two women?"

Bill answered quickly, "It's simple math. One woman, good. Two women, better. What's so hard to understand? Now pick up where you left off."

"Keep dreaming, Keneely." Kristina responded with a smirk, "This the Weather Channel, not the Lesbian Channel."

Sighing, Bill picked up his lunch from the counter and headed out the door. "You don't know where the Lesbian Channel is, do you? I was thinking of sending in my resume."

Kristina playfully slapped him on the shoulder as he passed her. "I'll see what I can find out. Now go!" They watched him leave, shaking his head. "Honestly, men only think about one thing. He might be on to something, though. Can you imagine how high our ratings would be if they paired two women together for a shift and at the start of each half hour they hugged each other?"

Laughing, Kelly said, "If it meant a big raise, I'd consider it. We'd get millions if we kissed."

"I can almost hear that cheesy porn music playing in the background." Kristina added with a giggle. "Of course, I have to ask..."

"Ask what?" Kelly looked puzzled.

"Have you ever..." Kristina's voice trailed off.

Kelly looked at her blankly for a moment. She finally realized what she was being asked. With widening eyes, she gasped, "No! Oh my God!" She was laughing now. "I can't believe...have you?"

Kristina smiled. "I hate to sound like such a cliché, but when I was in college..."

"No!" Kelly was astounded. "Are you serious? You've got to tell me about it now."

Motioning to her to sit at the small table with her, Kristina began. "It was my junior year. I had an off campus apartment and my roommate was...um...adventurous. I came home one night and this girl was just leaving. Just as she was heading out the door, she gave my roommate's ass a squeeze, then jammed her tongue down her throat. It was like I wasn't even there! I was shocked! When the girl was gone, my roommate grinned at me and said, 'Jealous?' That's when she walked right up to me and kissed me. Hard. I would have pushed her away, but the way she kissed me, the way she touched me was amazing."

Kelly stared in disbelief. "You didn't stop her?"

"No." Kristina continued, "The guys I had been with to that point weren't bad, but they were more interested in pleasing themselves than me. But my roommate knew exactly what to do. You wouldn't believe the things she did to me that night. It was incredible."

In a tone that was almost scolding Kelly said, "Kristina! I don't believe it! You had sex with another woman?" She added in a tone that revealed her rising excitement, "What was it like?"

Just for the shock value Kristina reached out to stroke the back of Kelly's hands with her fingers. She purred, "I'd be happy to show you what it's like."

She thought they'd both get a laugh out of it, but Kelly's reaction caught her completely off guard. After a moment's hesitation, she took a hold of Kristina's hand and kissed each fingertip. Grasping Kristina's hands, Kelly said, "If you're serious, let's go." Pulling Kristina to her feet, she quickly led her out of the break room and down the hallway to a meeting room. "I've always been curious about being with a woman. Now that I've heard your story, I have to know what it's like. Please...show me what it's like."

Despite being caught off guard, Kristina had regained her composure. With a sly smile she said, "If I had known you'd be this eager, I would have done this a long time ago." With that, Kristina wrapped her arms around Kelly and kissed her as passionately as she could. Kelly seemed to melt into Kristina's body. It had been a long time since Kristina had done anything like this. But the warmth of Kelly's body, the eagerness of her mouth and her soft moans made Kristina remember how much she loved being with another woman.

The women were so engrossed in one another they failed to notice the meeting room wasn't empty. Bill Keneely, after he had been chased out of the break room, decided on this quiet room for his lunch. He had no idea he'd being getting a floorshow with his meal. Bill sank back into a corner of the room so he wouldn't attract attention. He didn't want to disrupt what was unfolding before him. Not yet, anyway.

Kelly moaned softly as Kristina's tongue probed her mouth. She felt Kristina's hands running though her hair, sliding up and down her back, gently caressing her ass. It was like nothing she had experienced before. Kristina's delicate touch, her sweet scent and warm mouth were intoxicating. Kristina backed her against the large table in the center of the room, pushing her to a sitting position on the table. As Kristina unbuttoned Kelly's white blouse, Kelly parted her legs wide enough to allow Kristina to step between them and press herself against Kelly. With her blouse open and Kristina pressing against her, she instinctively wrapped her legs around the small of Kristina's back. She closed her eyes as Kristina moved in to run the tip of her tongue across Kelly's earlobe. Kelly trembled, feeling Kristina's hot breath on her neck.

The sight was nearly too much for Bill. As the women continued fondling one another, he put his hand down on the table next to him to brace himself. In doing so, he bumped a glass causing it to shift slightly. It was just enough of a noise to get Kelly's attention. As she sat on the table hungrily kissing Kristina, her eyes shot open and locked on Bill. She tried to pull back to alert Kristina that they weren't alone, but Kristina wasn't eager to relinquish her hold on her new lovers' mouth. Finally ripping free from Kristina, Kelly pointed to the back of the room.

His presence discovered, Bill had to act quickly. By the time Kristina turned to see what Kelly was pointing at, Bill had grabbed her with his right hand and Kelly with his left. Neither woman said a word. They just stared at him. Breaking the silence, Bill said, "I can't believe what I'm seeing. But you two are missing something. I bet you'd like a big, hard cock to ride, wouldn't you?" Kelly gasped and tried to pull away, but Bill easily held her in place. Kristina made no effort to get away. She actually moved closer to him, grinding her ass against his thigh. Bill looked down into Kristina's face and saw unadulterated lust. "Since Kelly is already in place, why don't you sit your beautiful ass down and wait your turn?" Kristina smiled and pulled out a chair from the table to sit down.

The fear was building quickly inside Kelly. Things were spiraling out of control. She was regretting the impetuous act of sharing her secret with Kristina. All Kelly wanted was to kiss Kristina a little. She wasn't going to let it go too far. A few kisses, some fondling, but that would be all. It would be a dirty little secret the two of them would share and giggle about when they were alone. That's all. But now, here she was seemingly at the mercy of a male co-worker. Kelly had been married for eight years and hadn't been with another man for nine. She loved her husband dearly and knew she couldn't let this happen. But another part of her wanted to cry out, "Fuck me!"

Bill gently pushed her onto her back and began caressing her legs. Kelly now lay flat on the hard table looking up at Bill as he placed a leg on each of his shoulders. As Keneely's hands slowly worked their way up her thighs, tears began to form in her eyes. Kelly turned her head away so she wouldn't have to see his face only to find Kristina just inches away, smiling benignly.

Seeing the confusion on her friend's face, Kristina reached out her hand and gently brushed Kelly's cheek. In a soothing voice she said, "Shhh...it's o.k., baby. It's better this way. We could have licked each other for hours and it still wouldn't be as good as getting a hard cock. This way we get to play with each other and get fucked."

Kelly was startled. How could Kristina take this in stride so easily? In a shaky voice she managed, "You want this?"

Kristina leaned over and kissed Kelly fervently. Breaking the kiss, she said, "I want it all. That college experience I told you about? It made me realize that woman can do things to me a man can't. But a man, obviously, can do things a woman can't. That's why the ultimate for me is a man and a woman." She paused for a moment, looking at both of them. "I want to devour you. I want Bill to fuck me. And I want to watch him fuck you. I can't wait to see your beautiful face when you cum."

Kelly's eyes widened. "I've never done anything like this." Her tears subsided and she smiled weakly. "I've never been a bad girl."

"I bet you'll be a great bad girl." Kristina cooed. "And I bet you'll want to be bad again and again." Kristina leaned in and gently squeezed her friends' breasts. Kelly nearly came right there. "Are you ready to be a bad girl?"

"Yes." Kelly had regained her equanimity. She looked up at Bill who had waited patiently as the women spoke. Her legs were still resting on his shoulders, his face staring down at her from between her ankles. She lowered her eyes to see that Bill had dropped his pants and his rock hard cock was pointed straight at her. She murmured, "Fuck me, Bill."

He gave her a devilish grin. "What was that? If you're going to be a bad girl, you should beg a little louder."

Kristina giggled and Kelly growled, "I am a bad girl. Fuck me like one. Give me that big hard cock. I want your cum. I want to scream for you."

Bill responded by roughly sliding his hands down her legs, loving the feel of her soft thighs. His hands stopped at her hips. Reaching between her legs, Bill grabbed two fistfuls of Kelly's black pantyhose and ripped them open to reveal a moistening pussy. Kelly yelped with surprise at his forcefulness.

From her chair Kristina watched this erotic scene, reveling in Bill's lustful stare and Kelly's whimpering with delight. With the pantyhose ripped open, Kristina quickly leaned forward and jabbed her left hand at Kelly's pussy. First one finger disappeared into her folds, then two.

Kelly made a gurgling sound as Kristina's fingers sank in. Her body writhed on the table. In a breathless voice, Kelly said, "Right there! Fuck! It feels so good!"

Not wanting to be upstaged, Bill slapped Kristina's hand away. Kelly gave a disapproving groan as Kristina's fingers pulled out. Bill smiled as Kristina took her two juice-covered fingers and began to suck on them like a Popsicle. "You like to suck?" he asked. "You'll get your chance." Turning his attention back to Kelly, he said, "Beg me to fuck you."

Kelly swallowed hard and growled, "Fuck me! Please...I need to be fucked!"

Bill's smile vanished as he looked at Kelly intensely. He slammed his cock into her with enough force to shove her a few inches across the table. Any fear Kelly showed earlier was now gone. Bill was looking down at a woman who had a look of desperation on her face. He guessed that her husband made love to her frequently, but it was always sweet and gentle. The look on her face said it had been a long time since she had been put on her back and fucked like whore and she desperately wanted that. He wasn't about to disappoint her.

He fucked her with fast, hard strokes. Kelly's eyes locked on to Bill's as he continued to pound her. Her moans were becoming louder and higher pitched. He couldn't believe how intense Kelly's pale blue eyes were. He had never seen a woman who so badly wanted to be fucked. Leaning forward, he pinned Kelly's shoulders to the table. Picking up his pace, he said, "Are you going to cum for me? Is my bad girl going to scream for me?"

"Oh...God...yes!" Kelly was beginning to shake more violently. It had been so long since she had been fucked with such forcefulness. She was nearly out of her mind. Her body was being savaged and she didn't want it to stop. Kelly loved the way Bill pinned her down and completely controlled her. His touch was rough as mauled her breasts, tweaked her nipples and slammed into her pussy. She knew her orgasm was close. She closed her eyes for a moment but quickly reopened them. Looking up at Bill's lust crazed face she squealed, "Fuck! Your whore's gonna cum!"

Bill heard another voice moaning along with Kelly. Glancing to his right, he saw Kristina slumped in her chair staring at them intently and fingering herself furiously. He growled at her, "You like to watch? Do you want me to fuck you like this?"

Kristina groaned, "Fuck her harder! But don't come! I need to be fucked, too!"

"Trust me, you'll get your fucking." Grinning, Bill looked back at Kelly. Each thrust into Kelly's hot, wet pussy was harder and deeper than the last. "You like this, bad girl? Let me hear you."

Kelly could only eek out a, "Yes!" before her body seized. For a moment everything seemed to stop. She saw Bill hovering over her, ferociously attacking her pussy. She saw Kristina, mouth twisted in self-stimulated gratification. But in that moment, Kelly felt and heard nothing. In the next moment, it was replaced by a cacophony of noise and pleasure. Her own moans, now more like a high-pitched screech, mingled with Kristina's. She felt her pussy being stretched to its limit. She felt Bill's hand cover her mouth to muffle her screams. Kelly felt as if her entire body was on fire. The pleasure rolled over her in waves.

Bill stared down at Kelly as she climaxed. Her hands clenched his forearms, her pussy clamped down on his cock like a vise and her entire body convulsed. She continued to buck underneath him until she had no strength left. Slowly, Kelly's cries subsided, her hands released their grip on Bill's arms and her eyes became glassy. Bill tentatively removed his hand from her mouth. He wasn't sure he had ever seen such a complete look of contentment before. He guessed he had been right. It had been a long time since Kelly had been fucked like that.

Knowing he was close to shooting his load, Bill pulled out of Kelly's exhausted body and tried to calm down a bit. As incredible as it was to fuck Kelly Cass, he knew Kristina would be even better. After all, Kristina Abernathy was no ordinary woman. To every man at the Weather Channel she was more like The Promised Land. That blonde hair. That angelic face. That tight little body. Every guy at the Weather Channel (and probably a lot of the women) would kill to be where Bill was right now.

He turned towards her to find her eyes fixed on his rock hard cock. Kristina lifted her eyes to meet his. Unhurriedly licking her red lips she purred, "My turn." She rose from her chair and stood less then an inch away from him. Bill could feel the heat radiating from her body. The sweet scent of her perfume filled his nose. God, she was perfect!

Bill's first instinct was to simply knock her to the floor and fuck her hard as humanly possible. But no, he had no idea if he'd ever get this chance again so decided to take his time. Reaching under her jacket at the shoulders, he slid the jacket off Kristina and let it fall to the floor. Her white blouse was next to go. Bill's trembling fingers had some difficulty with the buttons, but he eventually got them all and dropped the blouse next to the jacket. As he worked Kristina whimpered softly, driving him to the edge. His desire to savor every second was being tested. The urge to rip Kristina to pieces was building. She stepped back so Bill could get a good look at her. Kristina's lacy white bra held back breasts that were bigger than he imagined. With a devilish grin, she reached behind her, unclasped her bra and discarded it. Now it was Bill's turn to whimper. He was staring at perfection. Kristina's skin was flawless. From her soft shoulders to her smooth stomach that disappeared into her tight powder blue skirt, her skin was perfect. He reached out and took hold of her breasts. He had never felt anything so soft and warm. Pulling her against him, he hungrily kissed her. He continued to knead her breasts and tweak her nipples as his tongue explored her hot, moist mouth. Bill broke the kiss to say what he had wanted to say to Kristina for years. "Get on your knees."

Eyes flashing, Kristina held Bill's stare and slowly sank to her knees. Knowing Bill was going out of his mind, Kristina just knelt in front of him letting her hot breath make him even harder. Somehow, Bill controlled himself and didn't just pry her mouth open and stuff his cock down her throat until she choked. His patience was rewarded when she finally leaned forward and began to gently lick his cock clean of Kelly's juices.

The sight of Kristina Abernathy on her knees licking his cock was more than Bill had ever dreamed. But she was just getting started. In an instant, her mouth opened and his cock disappeared. The sensation was nearly too much for him. His knees buckled for a moment but he caught himself. Grabbing Kristina's blonde hair, he began sliding his cock in and out of that spectacular mouth. Her tongue playfully ran up and down the length of his shaft. There was no way he would last very long in her searing mouth so he reluctantly pulled out. After being in Kristina's red-hot mouth, the cool air of the room hit Bill's cock and helped him regain at least a bit of control.

Kristina decided it was time to turn up the pressure. As Bill stood before her on weak knees, she straightened her back, leaned forward and enveloped his cock with her breasts. Bill made a gurgling sound and closed his eyes enjoying the softest tit fuck imaginable. Seeing he was close to losing it, Kristina said quietly, "You want to cum, don't you baby? All over my tits. All over my face. I bet you'd love to see me covered in your cum. My tits are soft, aren't they?" Bill nodded dumbly. She continued to slide his cock between her breasts. "You're so close to shooting your load all over me. But what about me, baby? Don't you want my pussy? Don't you want to hear me moan for you? If you cum now, who will fuck me?"

Bill was in heaven and hell at the same time. He was in the middle of the best tit fuck of his life. He didn't want it to stop but he desperately needed to be in Kristina's pussy, too. It was too late. He was about to blow.

12