Kristina & Kathy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“What are your plans for today then?”

“I don’t know, I was going to go to lunch with a friend, but we didn’t have an appointment or anything. I guess I was going to try and get some advice about you.”

“Whether you should fuck me or not,” she laughed. “That ship has sailed.”

I called in to the office, got my messages, and informed Janet that I would not be coming in until the following Monday. When she asked about Kristina, my heart sank once again, though her note had left me feeling better than I had before I read it.

“Well, I guess I’ll be here today, waiting for Kristina then,” I said, walking back into the kitchen. Kathy was seated at the table, drinking a glass of orange juice, and she squealed with delight, sitting in my lap after I had taken the chair next to her. Her buttocks pressed against my naked cock, I hadn’t bothered to put my shorts back on after we had coupled against the counter, and she felt it rise against her crack.

“Kristina said that you’re never satisfied, but my god Kevin, between my daughter and I, how can you be hard again?”

“Do you know how crazy this is? That my girlfriend’s mother is sitting on my lap, I’m naked, and we’re discussing something like this?”

“Oh come on,” she said, turning to face me. “This is a dream come true for most men. First you fucked the teenage daughter, then you nailed her mother in the same night.”

I slid her panties down her buttocks, and we began to kiss. She adjusted her legs, and I pulled them off her. Next came her shirt, and once again, my cock was sliding easily into Kathy’s well-used pussy.

“Oh fuck, ride me Kathy, fuck me with that tight, hot cunt.”

“Am I tight baby,” she asked, rocking her hips back and forth. “Your big cock fills me up so good, I hope it feels good for you.”

“You feel incredibly, Kathy.”

She arched her back, and I took her left breast in my hands, kneading it, molding it, sucking the hard nipple into my mouth. She groaned when I ran my teeth lightly across it, and her hips began to bounce faster and faster on my lap. Kathy ground her pelvis down hard into mine, the friction causing her to writhe in pleasure, her face twisted in lust. I gripped her ass tightly, stood up, and laid her down on the table. She gathered her breasts in her hands as I began to slam into her, my balls slapping against her ass cheeks, which hung off the edge of the table. I exploded inside Kathy before she came herself, so I finished her off with my fingers and tongue, before carrying her into the living room.

We curled up naked on the couch, eventually falling asleep in each other’s arms. I woke up just after 2 o’clock in the afternoon, and apparently, Kristina had not yet returned. Kathy was lying completely on top of me, and my hard cock was nestled near in her thick bush. I began to press up against her, and she slowly opened her eyes, blinking rapidly as my cock once again slipped inside of her.

A faint groan escaped her lips, but she slowly came alive, telling me she wanted to suck me. Kathy crawled to her knees on the floor, and I stood before her, looking down into her beautiful eyes. She wrapped her full lips around my swollen cock, and began to caress my balls, her tongue swirling around my flesh.

“Oh god, suck it Kathy, suck that cock…” She patiently, and expertly, sucked my cock for nearly fifteen minutes before I erupted in her mouth. She swallowed all the seed I gave her, and then crawled back on the couch.

“I think I need another shower,” she said. “And you need to let me rest.”

“You can rest all you want. Why don’t you go up to bed? I kept you up very late.”

“I might just do that. You’ll join me if you get tired?”

“Of course.”

We gathered her panties and t-shirt from the kitchen, and I watched her climb the stairs. Her breasts jiggled and bounced, and she laughed as my cock twitched in front of me.

“You sure do love these things, don’t you baby?”

“How’d you guess?”

“Kevin, I would share my bed with my own daughter if you were with us.” Her face had grown serious, and though I had thought about it, the words coming from her mouth still shocked me.

“Oh, Kathy, I can’t ask you to…”

“How do you think this is going to work,” she interrupted. “You can’t alternate between us. You either literally have both of us, or you have just one of us. You can’t separate us, we’re family.”

I nodded, and she disappeared from sight. I found my shorts, and pulled them on. Following Kathy up the stairs, I found my t-shirt, and pulled that on as well. At that moment, my cell phone, still sitting on Kristina’s nightstand, began to ring. Kristina’s name flashed on the display.

“Hello?”

“Hi Kevin, it’s me. But you knew that.”

“Hi sweetie. Look, I’m…”

“Not now, Kevin. I just wanted to tell you I’m on the way there. I can’t bare to see you and mom together, so if you’re still fucking her, I’m not going to come inside.”

“Kathy’s sleeping. Honey, are you alright?”

Kristina’s voice began to crack, and she cursed into the phone.

“Dammit, I told myself I wasn’t going to cry. Kevin, I love you so much, why did you do this to me?”

My own voice began to crack, it was the first time I had ever heard Kristina cry. And I had caused it.

“I’m so sorry Kris, just get home and we can talk.”

“I’ll be there in a couple minutes.”

She hung up the phone before I could say goodbye, and I hurried downstairs. A short time later, Kristina’s black BMW pulled into the driveway behind my car, and she got out. Despite all that had happened, I couldn’t help but stare at her young, smooth, tanned legs as they emerged around the car door.

I opened the door, and Kristina ran inside, escaping the rain, which was still pouring down though the thunder had passed. Her eyes were red, and she looked as tired as I’d ever seen her. It hadn’t been an easy morning.

Part VI Conclusion

Her blouse stuck to her firm young breasts, and her shorts were soaked, and pulled up into the crack of her ass. My cock had a mind of it’s own, and responded to her as it always did, pressing urgently against my shorts.

Ignoring my own lust, I attempted to hold Kris and she backed away.

“I have to change, wait for me here.”

Almost a full hour passed before I decided to go after her. Making my way upstairs, I heard voices off to the left of the hall; Kristina was obviously talking to her mother.

“He loves you baby, he really does. I get the impression that when he looks at me, he sees you in 25 years.”

“But why did you sleep with him? Why did he sleep with you?” I stood poised outside Kathy’s door, listening intently. Kristina had left it slightly ajar when she went in, and I could hear almost as if I was standing next to them.

“Kris, I saw the love he had for you in his eyes. I was attracted to that passion. Not just for me, but because it was for you. I love you so much, you’re my whole world, and anyone that treats you the way he does is naturally going to make me happy. I felt that happiness whenever he was around, and obviously, I find him incredibly attractive.”

“Well, I blame him. He has a girlfriend. He should have known better. I’m really pissed.”

“Honey, don’t pardon me just because I’m your mother. We both are to blame. I could have stopped it from even starting, but I didn’t. If you’re going to be angry with him, you should be angry with both of us. But you must know neither of us meant to hurt you. I know that it hurts nonetheless, but it should mean something that it wasn’t our intent.”

There was a long silence, and I was sure Kristina would come storming out of the room to catch me listening outside the door. Fortunately, she wasn’t finished with Kathy.

“So what did you two do while I was gone?”

“You really want to know?”

“No, I suppose not.”

“Kris, you were right when you told me he’s a great lover after you two first had sex. He’s patient, he listens, and he allows you to tell him what feels good. He can read all the nonverbal signals. In my experience, most men consider themselves the greatest lover that ever walked the face of the earth, but you’ve found one that actually cares about his partner. I felt like I was dancing with him, and he wasn’t afraid to let me take the lead, show him what I wanted.”

“So what does this mean? How can this possibly work? I have to share my man?”

“You don’t have to do anything you don’t want to do. Look, I don’t want a boyfriend,” Kathy said. “But I’ve missed sex for such a long time, and yes, Kristina, I would like to be able to make love with Kevin in the future. I may fall in love with him, but I don’t need someone bothering me all the time.”

The room went silent again, and I slumped to the floor. Kristina’s voice had wavered while she spoke, and it was clear she was not only hurt, but also extremely confused. She wasn’t the only one with questions swirling around in their mind.

“Mom, I don’t know, it’s all extremely weird. I mean, I realize why you did what you did, but am I not enough for him?”

“Kris, I’ve never told you this, but the person who called me and told me your father had been rushed to the hospital after his first heart attack was a woman he had been sleeping with. He was supposed to be playing golf that morning. What he was doing was screwing his golfing buddy’s wife. I don’t believe that men can be monogamous; it’s partly the reason I never got involved with anyone again. But that’s not something you have to believe. Regardless, I knew your father loved me, and I know Kevin loves you.”

“So what do I do?”

“Talk to him, look into his eyes, and see how much he loves you.”

“You know, I would have reacted better if he had asked if he could make love to you. Seriously, it sounds crazy, but at least I wouldn’t feel like he was sneaking around.”

“It makes sense to me,” Kathy replied. “You poor thing, I’m so sorry that I’ve hurt you.”

“I know mom. The funny thing is, I probably would have said yes. But now, I feel like I’m going to reward him if I share him with you. He doesn’t deserve rewards.”

Everything Kristina said kept replaying in my mind. Her voice had gone from soft, and shaky, to strong and confident, and I was immediately relieved. Regardless of what she decided about our relationship, the thought that I had wrecked her confidence played a big part in the overwhelming guilt I was feeling. Hearing the strength in her voice convinced me that she would be okay, with or without me. In fact, there was a part of me that thought it was absurd for believing she wouldn’t be able to go on without me. Kristina was hurt, not shattered, and her life didn’t depend on my affections.

I crept back down the stairs, and waited. Nearly an hour passed before Kathy found me half asleep on the couch.

“Where’s Kris?”

“She’s sleeping. Apparently, she didn’t fall asleep until very early in the morning, and then the storm woke her up.”

“So, what did she say?”

“She said yes.”

“Yes? She said yes to what?”

Kathy smiled, and I was once again reminded of just how much her daughter resembled her.

“I don’t want a boyfriend Kevin, but I sure do like the sex.”

“So, how is this going to work?”

“I have absolutely no idea. But I do know that she’s probably not going to…” Kathy’s voice quieted when she spotted Kristina at the base of the stairs.

“Hi baby, I thought you were sleeping.”

“I tried, but it wasn’t working.”

Kristina was wearing a tiny pair of shorts, made out of the thinnest material I’d ever seen. The lips of her sex were clearly outlined by the form-fitting shorts, and the legs were cut extremely high up on the thighs. In fact, they didn’t fall more than a half-inch below her sex.

Her breasts were encased in a tiny tank top that hadn’t fit her properly in five years. Kristina’s nipples were erect, and the slope and size of her tits were clearly defined by the top, which was barely holding together. She looked tired, but beautiful, and she smiled when she saw me, though there was a hint of anger in her eyes.

“I’ll let you two talk,” Kathy said, beginning to stand as her daughter approached.

“No, please, mom, you should stay.”

“Are you sure, sweetie?”

“Yes, I’m sure.”

To my delight, and horror, Kristina walked over to where Kathy sat at the end of the couch, and proceeded to sit in her mother’s lap. Apparently, it was something that happened on a regular basis, as Kathy simply wrapped her arms around her daughter and pulled her head to her shoulder.

“Kevin, I was angry not only with what you did, but how you did it. I feel like I’m letting you off the hook, and that by doing so, you’ll never know how much I was hurt.”

“Sweetheart, I do know.” She allowed me to take her hand in mine, and I kissed the back of it gently. “I love you, but I realize that’s not what my actions suggested.”

“I also felt strange watching you make love to my mother. For some reason, I thought it was beautiful. Among all the anger, confusion, and pain, I felt that as well. It just added to my confusion, and I didn’t know what to do. But I do know that you’ve made my mother smile like she hasn’t smiled in a long time, and for that, I’m thankful.”

There was nothing for me to say. She looked so beautiful, and yet, for the first time, I realized how young she really was. Kristina looked so small in her mother’s arms, yet the obscene curves of her body couldn’t be ignored. Despite the situation, my cock hardened beneath my shorts as my eyes traced the smooth outline of Kristina’s legs from ankle to thigh.

“Anyway, we’re going to have to figure this all out. Sharing you is not an idea I’m thrilled with. I have no desire to be with any other man, and yet, I can see how you would be interested in being with my mother. Kevin, this is so fucked up, yet I don’t want to keep mom from experiencing this kind of happiness, and I think if I know it’s going on, I’ll be okay with it, so long as she doesn’t wear you out.”

Kristina meant it as a joke, but thinking about the previous night, and that day’s events, I believed that it was entirely possible Kathy would wear me out. Kathy chuckled, before wiping Kristina’s hair from her cheek, clearing the way for a small kiss to her daughter’s beautiful face.

At that moment, I noticed that Kathy’s right hand was moving, and probably had been for some time. It was resting on the side of Kristina’s ass cheek, and she was slowly caressing her daughter’s buttock.

Kathy’s robe had parted slightly where Kristina’s hand had gone after I kissed it. Now, the hand slipped inside, and Kathy shut her eyes as Kristina kisser her mother’s neck. She was moving her hand in a slow, gentle, circular motion on Kathy’s left breast. Kathy turned her head, and mother and daughter made eye contact.

I tried not to make a sound as I saw them leaning in, eventually pressing their lips against each other. Kristina turned a bit more in her mother’s arms, and the back of her shorts came into view. The material was so tight that it had separated a bit from the elastic waistband, and it pulled tightly into the slit between her buttocks. Kathy’s hands were caressing Kristina’s breasts beneath her tank top, and every so often, I saw a glimpse of tongue between their parted lips.

Kathy helped Kristina off with her shirt, and Kristina untied her mother’s robe, parted it, and then slid it completely off. Kristina then stood in front of her mother, and Kathy lowered her face to her daughter’s flat stomach, kissing the soft, firm skin as she pulled Kristina’s shorts down.

I sat in stunned silence, not knowing whether to move, or stay put. None of this made any sense to me, but little had since I had first met Kathy. The two most intensely beautiful women I had ever seen were now standing 3 feet to my left, completely naked, locked in a tight embrace, their lips ravenously sucking on each other, while their hands explored the curves they had seen in each other for years.

Kathy dipped her head and took her daughter’s left breast into her mouth, stroking the other breast softly with the palm of her hand. Kristina groaned, her lips parting as her head fell back, spilling her long silky hair down her shoulders. She was holding her mothers hips, and their pussies were grinding against each other as Kathy worked Kristina’s huge left breast in her lips.

Soon, Kathy moved to the right breast, and I silently peeled off my clothes. I stood behind Kristina, and she pushed her body back against me, her arms locking around my neck. This movement raised her breasts to her mother’s lips, and Kathy once again began to work her daughter’s breasts in her mouth.

Finally, Kathy stepped back, and Kristina moved toward the couch. She put her hands on one of the arms of the sofa, and bent over at the waist, exposing her sex to me from behind. Kathy was behind me, stroking my shoulders, my back, and my buttocks as I settled in behind her daughter.

“Fuck me Kevin,” Kristina said. “Make me cum.”

“Yes,” Kathy whispered in my ear. “I want to see my daughter cum, Kevin. I want to hear her scream.” Her breasts pressed against my back, and her hands gripped my hips as I rubbed the head of my cock along Kristina’s sex. She was soaked, and the head of my cock was soon shining from her juices. I parted her lips and pushed the tip inside.

“Oh god,” she moaned softly. “I didn’t know if you’d be doing this to me ever again. God it feels good.”

I eased inside of her, until I was buried completely within the tight, wet recesses of Kristina’s womanhood. Kathy remained, kissing my neck, rubbing her body against me from behind as I began to fuck her daughter.

“Fuck me, yes baby, fuck me so hard,” Kristina moaned, her breasts swinging beneath her as my thrusts lurched her forward over the arm of the couch.

Again and again I thrust my cock inside Kristina’s hungry pussy, the sound of my balls slapping against her tight ass cheeks echoing through the house. Kathy had bent down, parting my buttocks, and began teasing my asshole with her tongue. Finally, she penetrated my hole, and I pushed even harder into her daughter, crying out at Kathy’s invasion. Kristina pushed back against me, looking over her shoulder, begging me to keep fucking her.

Kathy was hugging me now, moving her body in time with mine, her lips and tongue tasting my skin as Kristina’s head was thrown back in the throes of her orgasm. She began to cry out, her body jerking back against me. I moved closer over her body, my hips still pistoning back and forth, and as my own orgasm tore threw my body, I squeezed her heavy breasts, spilling my seed deep inside of her.

Kristina immediately turned and thrust her body against mine. She kissed me with such force that I thought we’d both topple over and squash Kathy beneath us. Kathy was stroking my cock from behind, and Kristina smiled as already, my cock was beginning to stir.

“Fuck her, Kevin, give her everything you just gave me.”

Kathy was lying on her back, her legs parted, and her breasts jiggling atop her chest. She smiled at Kristina and I as we looked down at her. I mounted Kathy, parting her legs even more, before my lips found her left nipple. She placed her hands beneath her breasts and fed them to me, arching her back as my cock brushed against her sopping pubic hair.

“Do it now,” Kathy urged, feeling my hands move to open her flower to my rigid sex. I drove my cock deep inside of Kathy in one long thrust, making us both cry out.

Kristina held her mother’s right breast in her hand, taking the huge nipple into her mouth as I rode Kathy’s body hard and fast, driving her down into the soft cushions of the squeaking couch.

Despite the earlier awkwardness, it was impossible to deny that fucking my girlfriend’s mother right before her eyes, in fact, with her voluntary participation, was more exciting than I could have imagined.