Kristy - A Sissy Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I get a brief look at my 'client'. Jackson is a tall man, built very similarly to Hock, but with more sculpted muscle, and deep lines that crack his face. I assumed he was in his mid 40's. He has a very well kept buzz-cut and has a few bullet scars on his arms, shoulders, and elsewhere. His hair is brown and his eyes dark brown and very piercing and scary. He has a short, groomed beard/mustache and wears a wife-beater shirt and cammo pants with combat boots.

Jackson has a tattoo on his arm which I expected to be for marines or army but it's something else. It's a Skull with AK assault rifles crossed underneath it. A black mask cover the mouth of the skull and the text above and below it is in.. Cyrillic? I think?

I overheard Bren and Hock talking about the 'good old days' on some far-flung war-torn corner of the planet. Apparently they, and MOST if not ALL, of The Master's men are mercenaries who have seen every manner of nastiness from Angola and the former Yugoslavia to the middle-east, Latin America, and south-east Asia. If they weren't from that background they were either crooked ex-cops or crooked prison guards and any other manner of vileness.

The other men sit at a large, round, and very sturdy looking wooden table. They are playing cards, drinking, smoking, and talking shit to each other. These men all ranged in age from 30 to 50, I suppose. They all show signs of having gone through some savagely brutal event or events in their lives.

These are the kind of guys who fit right in in that part of life and enjoy bouts of random shocking violence and chaos. These men present themselves the same way Jackson does... The same way Hock and Bren do. One of them is kinda obese. He has a police badge clipped to the front right side of his belt. He has a short thick mustache and a very careless look in his eyes that says he's heard it all and it's the norm to him. The others vary only slightly from Hock and Jackson.

One man in particular has had his eyes on me since I was pulled to my feet by Jackson. Possibly longer. He has a shaved head, looks around his mid-thirties, and light blue eyes which have been locked on me the whole time. I start to stare back. He's built, clean-cut, and doesn't gush with pent up sadistic rage like every one else here.

My little clit swells a little and I start getting a little wet as visions of my naked body, glistened with sweat. He sits cross-legged on the floor with me on his lap facing him as my legs are wrapped around his waist with my arms around his neck, my head thrown back and my back arched while rocking my hips as his powerful hands hold my sides and help lift me up and down in very fluid and smooth motions as our bodies work together. It's the first time in my life I've had some truly passionate fantasy of being made love to by a man!

His eyes don't project disgust or hostility like the most of these guys do when they look upon me. His name, I would soon find out, is Garland, or Garr. I hear a small voice in the back of my mind: 'God, I hope he gets a turn tonight! He can HAVE me!' I blinked and shook it out of my mind.

Jackson brings me over to the table and the men put down their cards and their drinks and stand up, walking around to me, while Jackson steps back to admire the view from behind me.

"Well, well, JACKOFFSON! This is quite the piece of ass here!" One man exclaimed whilst walking around me, his eyes probing every inch of my body. "How we gonna do this??? We got a battin' order or we gonna tear her up all at once?" He cackles in a very manic and sinister way.

This man radiates the most violently psychotic vibe out of everyone here. He's built but thin and the lines run deep in his face. His eyes are big, YELLOW, and bug-like and his hair has been clipped to a very short, even , and velvety stubble. His name is Leonard. And he's a real creepy, wiggler, of a human being.

The big fat guy with the badge on his belt gets up, and begins making his way over after everyone else had already done so. He has a very apathetic and lazy look in his eyes and the way he walks suggests he 'busts his ass a hoppin for NO one' in this room, or really anywhere else. He's a cop. A captain at that and I would soon see that this lackadaisical and careless exterior sits above something most vile and perverse. He's done things. LOTS of things.

I get a cold chill as he approaches, walks around and with blinding speed his thick meaty hand slaps my ass with a sting I've not felt with a bare hand before. He does it again and then clamps and squeezes. I squeal through my gag and writhe against my restraints, lifting my leg instinctively in some futile attempt at absorbing or blocking the next hit. His name is Clark. And Officer Clark has a long history stretching back almost 30 years on the force.

"This reminds me of a time back when I was a young man on my first beat by myself. I followed this little she-boy one night to where 'she' lived. I never had me a she-boy before. I cased her place, stalked her, and finally when she was walking home from work one night I stopped her. Fed her some bullshit story about a series of thefts perpetrated by someone of her description. I 'detained her for questioning', and drove her down to the station. She was a real trooper in the end! Everyone got to stick her at least once! GOOD TIMES!" He finishes his story with a bray of maniacal laughter that could make anyone's blood run cold. The others have a chuckle as well. I was beginning to shiver and tremble.

I must have been radiating with fear ebbing into terror because, as if sensing my fear, Clark starts feeling me up more rough -more aggressively as he gets more turned on. He then grabs my face by my jaw and starts digging his tongue in my ear making my wince and groan softly in disgust. He grins wickedly at my reaction and resumes his painfully rough and aggressive groping and feeling up of my body, digging his thick fingers into my ass cheeks through my mini dress. He slides a hand up the front of my mini dress and starts rubbing and feeling at my sissy clit.

The others have begun to move in and feel along my sides, and stomach and squeezing hard at my breasts and feeling along my thighs through my stockings, I flinch and whimper through my gag at the occasional pull, and release of a garter straps snapping against the soft flesh of my thighs.

While the others fondle me and whisper their filthy descriptions of what they're gonna do to me in my ears as they grab and squeeze more roughly at my body, the next in the group moves directly in front of me.

I just stand there and let them do what they want. It's how I was 'trained' ... Conditioned. My eyes however are desperate and pleading. This man in front of my stares directly into my eyes. I stare back at first, a distant stare as if watching this helplessly unfold from afar. A crooked grin etches its way across his face. He looks scary and the more he stares, the more panicked I get. I want to look away but can't. This man is disturbed!

He's got that twinkle in his eye that vibe of a reckless and insatiable troublemaker. His features are young and he has an almost child-like innocence but upon closer inspection, he's about as twisted as they get. He's thinner than the others but still has noticeable muscle. His teeth in front are slightly crooked. His face is a little scruffy, and his hair is like a brown-haired version of Dennis the Menace. I could easily picture him in striped shirt, overalls, converse shoes with a sling-shot tucked in his back pocket. His name is Roland.

Roland grabs my face and starts trying to french me. My eyes open wide and search the room for... help? intervention? guidance? I don't know. I was just literally in shock. His tongue probes and digs and tries forcing it's way into my and flicks wildly at my lips. He even begins to suck and bite on my bottom lip. He moves a hand down and hikes it up my skirt and starts rubbing my sissy clitty.

On the one hand, I'm really freaked out by this and taken by surprise to say the least. On the other, His motions are surprisingly deft and experienced. He starts making me wet and I moan through my gag and against his lips. He actually slurps up my drool before backing off and unbuckling his pants. He has a very bright but silly looking grin on his face as he pushes his pants down just enough to free his cock. He holds his palm under my chin to catch some of my drool then proceeds to masturbate using my drool as lube. I stare in complete shock. I also notice he doesn't talk. At all.

The last to introduce himself is a man named Stu. Just Stu. He's actually pretty burly. A naturally big man. Not fat big. Just BIG big. He has a heavy almost protruding brow like a neanderthal. His hands are absolutely gigantic complete with thick stubby fingers. His eyes are small and dark and seemingly clueless if he's not angry or turned on. I'm surprised this oaf even knows how to play cards. Maybe they let him just hold the cards so he can pretend hes playing. My God, was I wrong about this guy...

His neck is thick like the support pillar in a cement parking garage. His arms are thicker than canned hams and his waist is almost cartoonishly narrow. His legs aren't terribly huge either. He almost reminds me of the dad in that Incredible's animated movie. He just LOOKS dumber than a sack of door-knobs. He's also very well endowed. VERY well endowed.

Stu is totally fixated on my fake sissy tits. He has been staring at them and finally just decides to GO for it. He grabs and squeezes them both very hungrily. He decides to reach around , pushing aside the hands and grinding bodies of others to grab and painfully squeeze my ass. The resulting high pitched and muffled squeal makes him release then squeeze HARDER, making me squeal louder.

"Damn, STU! You're gonna pop those! Save from for us, man!" Leonard says, while the others cautiously murmur in agreement.

"MMmmm. Can't help it. Feels soooo good. But, OKAY!" Stu says mockingly as if he were as dumb as a sack of doorknobs. I am TOTALLY weirded out by this guy!

He releases his iron grip and looks down at me as he steps back a bit. He is massive. He towers above me and is only slightly taller than the rest. He lightly raps my cheek with his open palm playfully and says:

"I can wait. If I go first... I'll stretch her out and there won't be none left for everyone else. The best will be last, bitch." He finishes saying and without warning spits in my face. I flinch and blush feeling grossed out and humiliated.

The others just laugh, as Stu returns to his seat, puts his hands behind his head, his feet up on the table and tilts his seat back patiently watching and waiting. Perhaps he sensed my dismissal of his intelligence. He looked like a total lout to me!

Roland, slinks around to the front of me and gathers drool from the near steady flow from my mouth. He grabs and jerks my collar downward signalling that I should get on my knees. The others help me oblige and either step back or help guide me down.

"uh oh! this is it! Damn, Rolly!" Clark says cheerfully with a hefty grin.

Roland pulled his cock from his pants and an begins stroking himself off using the hand he gathered my drool with. He holds my head in place with one hand while furiously beating himself off with the other. I watch in horror. The speed and intensity of his stroking makes loud wet squishy noises accompanied by the 'fap' of his wrist/heel of his hand slapping against his own body.

His breathing becomes more heavier and deeper and he leans his head back and starts breathing louder and suddenly, while letting out a series of sharp , quivering gasps, and frantic draws of air into his lungs his cock explodes with a powerful gout of some of the thickest and stickiest cum I've ever seen. I mean it was THICK! And sticky like tree-sap! It had a consistency that was almost like a mix between runny tapioca pudding and toothpaste.

Roland's orgasmic blast sent a thick twisting rope of hot, sticky jizz straight into my face. The first rope of his seed stretches from the ball gag in my mouth and stretched to my left cheek bone. It practically attached itself to my skin with the bonding power of cement! It was followed in rapid succession 3 or four more globs of the salty viscous fluid spurted at my face in long off-white ropes.

Most of it was aimed for my mouth, however, one rope of cum caught my brow and stretch into my hair. I found myself constantly replaying the image of the 8 inch dong right as it erupted in my face.

Eventually he uses my hair to 'towel' off the residual dribble from his softening cock, and sits down at the table facing me. I can feel his cum now starting to roll down my skin from my jawline and chin. Dripping onto my tits and my thighs, soaking into my bra and stockings. Some manages to travel between my boobs and run down my body before being partially absorbed by the inside of my dress.

I blush and moan feeling his gunk dripping off me. I feel humiliated but I feel a slight tingling of enjoyment at the same time. I'm bombarded by a very powerful thought. A voice, soft and femme shouts aloud: 'GAWD, just FUCK me or at LEAST let me SUCK just one co-!'

My thoughts are cut off by being lifted rather hastily to my feet, marched over to the card table, and pushed forward into it.

It was only one or two steps at the most but the table caught me right about the hips and my upper body went down and slammed onto the top of the table, knocking me breathless for an instant. I try to stand back up I'm forced back down and pinned.

Held by the back of my neck and pressed FIRM into the table. The side of my face pressed hard into the surface of the table as well. I shiver with fearful anticipation as my feet are roughly and most hurriedly kicked apart. I moan and whimper as my dress is hiked and pushed up to my waist, exposing my skimpy satin seamless thong, garter belt, and the straps which slightly dig into the soft flesh of my ass and leading to my stocking tops.

Those guys who are still 'in' and were standing around me earlier are now huddling around me again and take their places. Two hold my feet apart, one gets behind me, the other to the side helping keep pressure on me. If only they knew... I'm losing control. I'm beginning to WANT this.

I'm beginning to feel the pangs and cravings of cocks and cum. ALL of my training is now flashing through my mind like an old video tape on fast forward. All the things they drilled into my brain while inflicting pain, forcing dildo's and plugs in my sissy kunt and the like. It's starting to come full swing. I struggle to keep these thoughts at bay! I NEVER would consider myself gay or even bi-sexual! This is CRAZY! What have they done to me???

Jackson positions himself behind me. One of his powerful hands has a solid grip on my hip while the other feels around my ass. He hooks a finger under a single strap of my garter, pulls back and lets go of the strap which snaps back into my skin with a faint *snap!*.

He starts rubbing my inner thighs and then moves to caressing my sissy clit. I blush and moan softly through my gag, and my hips gyrate slightly. He removes his hand...

"It's wet down there little darl-! Well I'll be dipped in shit! She's WET! Like, REALLY wet!" He exclaims in surprise and utter amazement.

The two holding my legs both try at once to feel around and notice it as well. The guys start getting really excited at this point and start talking about who will do what, when , and so on.

"God DAMN! She IS wet!" Exclaimed Leonard. Who starts rubbing his thumb and fingers together.

"I'll be god damned..." Clark said, in mild amazement - which is a big deal for someone as slow and casual about everything as he is.

Jackson waists no time unfastening his belt and shoving down his pants and boxers, freeing his massively thick, pre-cum dribbling cock. He hooks one finger under my thong and pulls it aside just enough to uncover my tight pink entrance. He snorts and spits a thick foamy mucousy wad of saliva and mucus into his hand which rapidly strokes and lathers his cock. He rubs the rest, rather hurriedly, against my kunt. I feel his hand gripping more solidly on my hip and I whimper in anticipation and shudder in fear as he uses his free hand to start guiding his cock against my kunt. I try to relax and push back the waves of panic and begin to squeal and groan through my gag.

Though I am gagged, my muffled squeals and groans echo through out the room. The others watch in almost total silence as Jackson's invading member spears into me from behind, slowly, inch by inch stretching my opening to its limits.

After what seemed like an eternity, he was all the way in. To me, it felt like yards of cock have filled my kunt, but it was more like 7 or eight inches. The 'lube' he used didn't stem some of the pain, but he was surprisingly patient and gentle. I feel the throbbing and pulsating of his dick inside me and my stretched orifice.

I Breathe deeply and try not to move save for the instinctive urge to squirm and wiggle around to at least TRY and be comfortable, even though I'm firmly held in place. Jackson moans and slowly, with both his hands on my hips, begins to draw back from inside me then back in. The long, slow movements cause me to moan and attempt to writhe around even more.

Roland comes by and a bottle of warming lube is set on the table near my face. I can smell it - Cinnamon.

"I think he's trying to TELL you something, mister!" Clark says very matter-of-factually to Jackson.

Jackson takes the bottle, pulls back out so just the head is breaching my kunt and drizzles some onto his cock and uses a hand to stroke and rub it in before resuming is long deep and slow thrusts into and out of me. His pace picks up and before I know it his hips begin to slap against my ass. His grip firms on my hips as his power and speed increase. The sensation from the lube is intense for me! I feel it getting hotter, sometimes involuntarily making me squeeze Jacksons dick with my sissy kunt. He grunts and moans through gritted teeth and fucks me harder and faster. The power of his thrusts shaking me, and the table, making the others holding me down have to grip and squeeze my limbs harder. I feel a hot burning and tingling sensation between my legs and deep inside me as this big powerful man viciously fucks me from behind. My moans increase in pitch and echo across the room, breaking the monotonous thumping and slapping of his hips against my ass.

Jackson begins to growl and groan more deeply, He grabs a fistful of my hair and yanks my head back. I squeeze my eyes shut and groan through my gag as a long tendril of drool stretches from the small puddle on the table to my mouth. It stretches and falls back to the shaking table. Finally, with the table and my body violently shaking, Jacksons thrusts become more irregular and frantic as he tries jamming his cock as deep into me as possible. He pulls harder at my hair and grabs my shoulder with his other hand, my body being stretched and strained from him and the others holding me, as I nearly scream into my gag. He howls loudly into the air as I feel the tremendous volcanic explosion and subsequent flood of his seed exploding deep within my helpless and trembling body. My eyes open wide and felt as big as saucers as his cock continues bursting and spurting his thick and sticky cum which completely fills my insides and immediately begins seeping out of my ass and around his cock. I feel like I'm going to pass out. My upper body heaves in and out in long deep exhausted breaths as I close my eyes and give in to the light-headedness.

His cum runs down my inner thighs and into my stockings while the rest soaks into my thong or drips down to the floor in long, hanging strands as he pulls his cock out of my kunt forcing me to let out a shuddering, muffled, and defeated moan through my gag. He let's go of my hair and shoulder and I'm pulled back down on the table by the others. He spreads my ass cheeks, nestling his cock between them and wipes the mix of cum and lube down my ass crack. When finally satisfied he smacks my ass, hooks a finger under my thong and pushes it back into place as if to keep some of his goo inside me. I start sobbing in shock and defeat as he walks away pulling his pants up.