Kyle and Nicole Get Caught

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then you'll have to watch your precious little boyfriend do it," Mrs. Reed smiled and ran her fingers through Kyle's hair.

Kyle searched for words, anything, but nothing would come out. His body shook uncontrollably as he turned and looked towards his mother, hope she would object.

Then he saw the finger, the exact same motion Mrs. Reed had done just moments before, and she opened up her legs.

Kyle's mind screamed but his body never wavered in it's lust. The sight of his mother, spread open, revealing her deepest parts somehow didn't connect with him and she was just another woman. Another woman he was lusting for.

He felt his mouth water almost as if he were starving and staring at fresh food. He swallowed it down and his eyes searched for Nicole.

He felt her eyes burning through him as he silently, slowly, crawled from between her mother's legs to his own. He could still smell the sex of Mrs. Reed smeared across his face, now mixing with that of his mother's. So similar and odor yet different.

He looked up at her, her breasts full and round like Mrs. Reed's, but her nipples were tiny and tight. Something inside of him welled up, how he wanted to suck her breasts. Silently he moved yet closer, this time his head turned higher looking into his mother's eyes.

"Please mother, I'm begging you," Kyle looked up at her overwhelmed with conflicting feelings of lust and logic.

What was he begging her for? Was he begging to please her or for this whole thing to end? Certainly his mind was screaming for release, but so were his loins. Then the horror of his mother seeing him like this, ready to submit his mouth to her sex was intensely erotic. He felt like exploding and shrinking into a little ball at he same time.

"Eat me honey," she whispered, her hands slipping behind his head and pulling him to her warm moist sex.

Kyle swallowed hard and then opened his mouth letting his tongue explore the very place he was born. His mind reeled thinking of it all. He rolled his tongue up and down the length of her pink flesh, searching for the buttons that caused her the most pleasure.

Her hips pushed up and down against his face running his tongue deeper and deeper within her, leading him down his birth path, his nose pressed tightly to her bud, writhing against him. She started to pull his hair.

"I really like it a little lower honey," she panted, her hips slipping all over him until his tongue rested against her tight puckered bottom. "There honey."

Kyle felt repulsed but his tongue kept working it's way around her, the hole pulsing open and closed around it. He could hear her moaning increase with every movement of his mouth against at, sending waves of joy through him. He was bringing her pleasure for the first time he could remember.

The hips now pulsed up and down almost as if she was riding his loins and not his face, over and over again they pressed against him, her hands pulling his hair and head tighter and tighter to her ass.

Finally, in a few shudders and moans, he felt her body give out and slump down to the chair.

Kyle looked at the floor embarrassed, the taste of his mother readily reminding him of what he had just done.

He was ashamed of himself. Ashamed he didn't say no like Nicole.

He rolled his back onto the floor looked at her. Her eyes returned a stare that told him for certain things were never going to be the same between them. If there even was a them anymore.

"He seems to like that, eating pussy, doesn't he," Mrs. Reed broke the after climax silence. "He seems to like it a lot."

The two older ladies laughed but Kyle just kept looking at Nicole. Her eyes changing from pity to anger over and over again.

Kyle felt broken, his cock still pulsing in full view of the room, but he didn't care. How could he be embarrassed of his nudity after what he had just done? How could he be embarrassed of his lust?

He looked at Mrs. Reed. She was slowly getting out of the chair and walking over to him. The view of looking up at her, past her ankles, up her completely naked body to her face, was instantly the most erotic scene Kyle could ever imagine. His shaft shot to attention.

She spread her legs, a foot on either side of his head and slowly worked her fingers between the wet lips he so eagerly devoured minutes before.

Watching her fingers sliding in and out of her lips and deep inside of her hole, the hole the delivered his girlfriend, sent his stomach a flutter.

Slowly her body got closer and closer to his mesmerized stare, her lips parting wider and wider. He could see all of her, every inch her fingers explored, nearing his face excruciatingly slow. He felt his tongue shiver and his mouth drip. Almost unconsciously opening and searching for her.

Then he tasted her again. She was right he didn't enjoy his lips on her sex. He let he tongue search her, looking for the same spots that made her wild with lost moments ago.

She pressed herself hard down on his face until she was completely covering him. Kyle searched for breath but found instead the heavy odor her lust filling reluctantly filling his lungs. His tongue searched her holes and lips, pulling her and and out of his mouth.

At first it was only a glancing touch but now he was certain his mother was there too, though he couldn't see her. He could feel hands everywhere. Hands on his thighs and feet up to his chest. The combination of searching for breath and constant erotic feeling of the hands against his bare skin sent his back arcing.

Then he felt it, the feeling of moist warmth at the tip of his aching cock. He let out a moan that was greeted quickly by the writhing of Mrs. Reed's hips.

Kyle felt his hips thrust upwards, searching for the comfort of whatever was there. He couldn't tell if it was a mouth but then he felt it, a feeling he had only known twice, the warm snug surrounding of a woman's lustful embrace. Deep inside he prayed it was Nicole but he knew. He knew it was his mother.

He moaned repeatedly, each moan obviously sending pleasure through Mrs. Reed as she writhed against him. The ache in his cock growing with the ambiguity of it's partner.

His eyes searched for a view but only quick glimpses of flesh were afforded him before he was quickly covered in moist flesh once again.

Mrs. Reed's hips stretched and turned against him, finally her body ready to expire in lust. She rocked against his face, restricting his movement to up and down against her wanton flesh. She rocked and rocked until she finally let out a soft scream and slipped back off of him, his head still pressed tight between her thighs.

Kyle looked up and let out moan. Mrs. Reed's hands were gently caressing the heavy breasts of his mother, his mother's doing the same with hers. The sight instantly sent his hips pushing upwards, the thought of the two women in a sexual embrace filling his mind.

Somehow it was different now, scarier and sexier at the same time, that he knew now who had mounted him. He let himself go, his hips pulsing up and down gently, the horror of the situation having turned into a taboo lust.

"Oh mom," he moaned, "you feel so good."

He looked up at her, her big smile flashing on her face. For once he felt like he was being her good son. He was bringing her the pleasure he always wanted to deliver. He let out a moan.

Jane leaned forward as Kyle watched the two women's lips meet. He could feel there breasts, pressing against his face, his cock searching ever deeper for its loving womb. He opened his mouth and pulled a nipple in, not sure whose.

The feelings were indescribable. He had only sucked a little on Nicole's breasts and they certainly didn't fill his mouth like this. His tongue slid around the nipple slowly pulling it in and out with rhythm with his hips.

He felt her walls pulling on his aching cock. He didn't know how much long her could hold back.

He let out a huge moan, then thrust his hips as tight against his mother's open sex as he could. He was going to come.

He lurched his hips upward over and over again, his mother's lips still locked tightly with Mrs. Reed's. His mouth searched wildly for anything to comfort it.

He felt the first spill of his seed and then the constant thrusting, his body almost unable to move under the weight of the two women. He writhed and moaned against them, almost squealing, with each seed emptying thrust of his loins.

He felt helpless but at the same time wanted to stop time and never leave the moment. He fell back exhausted, his mouth still gently searching the nipple pressed so tightly against it.

The women slowly pulled themselves off of his body, their embrace diminishing to gentle touches.

He looked up at them, both of their smiles that looked so pleasurable before now seemed devious. He felt exhausted and used, but something inside of him wouldn't have changed a thing. He wanted to say it was disgusting, but inside he knew it wasn't. He knew he wanted it again.

Kyle looked at Nicole.

No longer in a ball in the corner, he could see her legs slightly spread, her hands both pressed between them. Her eyes weren't filled with anger or pity, they were filled the lust. Whatever happened between him and their parents, she had watched more closely than he thought.

"Wait until Mr. Reed hears about this," Mrs. Reed giggled.

Kyle shuddered.

12