Kyle Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdylanh9
jdylanh9
112 Followers

"Yeah, I was watching. They are really good. You guys played good though." Dave said very quickly; his eyes darting back and forth behind his glasses.

"Well, actually Dave, we just kicked the shit out of them. I know you were watching the whole time so my question to you is: what were you watching the whole time?" I said with my most casual tone.

Dave turned even redder and stood up. Kyle and I stood too. I said, "It's cool, Dave. You don't have to be ashamed or embarrassed. I know you are gay. Kyle and I are lovers. You should come up to our room and talk about it. I'm guessing you haven't really ever talked to anyone about that kind of thing have you?"

"Well, no I haven't, but I would like to talk to two guys who are dating. I mean I don't know any gay people. It would be fun to know some." Dave said.

"Cool, it is settled. Follow us." I said in a very jovial manner. I led the way to the stairs. We lived on the fifth floor but I didn't want the elevator to rob Dave of getting to stare at mine and Kyle's asses all the way up five flights of stairs. We finally reached the dorm room and I offered Dave a beer which he happily accepted. I threw one to Kyle and took one for myself. "So, Dave, tell us a little bit about yourself or is there anything you want us to tell you?" I said.

Dave started with a bit of a biography, "I am a freshman. I plan to get a BSIT. I hate my roommate here a lot. He is a fucking asshole that makes my life hell because he knows he can. It is pretty much like high school all over again. I get the short end of everyone's respect because I am so small. Being gay certainly doesn't make anything easier. Do you guys get picked on for being gay?"

I looked at Kyle and motioned him to stand with me. "Kyle, lets show Dave why no know one fucks with us about being gay." Kyle and I both removed our shirts and put on a bit of a muscle show for Dave. Kyle and I were both pretty big guys and pretty cut. "See, Dave, no one would fuck with us. Not only are we both able to take care of ourselves but we are rarely apart. Can you imagine someone trying to pick a fight with both of us at the same time? We would fuck them up."

"Wow, you guys are so hot. How long have you been dating?" Dave said.

"I don't know what actually constitutes dating. I'm not sure when to put a date on that. If we go by the first time I sucked Kyle's dick that would mean we have been dating for like 8 months. If we go buy the first time he fucked me I guess that would mean we have been dating for only 3 months. Oh, I know Kyle; we should use the date that you tricked me into tasting your piss. That is a romantic story." I said with a grin. I was trying to get Dave's head focused on sex.

"Holy, shit. You guys have done all of that stuff?" Dave asked.

"Oh, we have done a lot more than that, Dave. A lot more." I said.

"Did it hurt? When – you know – when – Kyle made love to you?" Dave asked through his unsure almost stuttering voice.

"Yes. It hurt a lot at first but shortly after we started the pain was replaced with a feeling of ecstasy that can't possibly be explained, it has to be experienced. Have you ever done anything at all with a guy, Dave?" I asked.

"I have looked at them from afar. I have never even touched another guy." Dave said. Hi voice was so quiet it was barely above a whisper. Dave was looking down into his lap. I think he was figuring out where this was going and he was trying to decide if it was what he really wanted. I took advantage of his lack of attentiveness to make eye contact with Kyle. Kyle and I only had to share that one look for me to know that he was still in for this happening if I wanted it. Well, I wanted it.

"Do you want to touch me Dave?" I asked in a very calm and cool voice.

"Ummm, I knew you were going to ask. I have been trying to think of what to say, but my mind has gone kind of blank. I can't really think right now for some reason." Dave said in his slow quiet manner of speaking.

"How about this...Just stand up and give me a hug. If you want to touch me anywhere other than where you would normally touch someone you were hugging go for it. If you decide you don't, then don't. Just let me tell you in advance though: no kissing on the mouth." I said to Dave. Dave stood and took a step toward me and opened his arms to come in for the hug.

I had one more trick up my sleeve. I held up my hand motioning him to stop. He looked confused. "Relax, Dave, I just want to do one thing before we start this hug thing." I said to him. That one thing happened to be getting naked. I took my shirt off, kicked off my shoes, whipped my belt off and was out of my jeans and undershorts in under a minute. Now, Dave was standing there staring at me with his arms held out to his sides. Kyle was laughing silently into his hand behind Dave. I was quite a funny sight to see. I continued, "Alright Dave, Come and give me a hug and you can take this as far as you want to go. No regrets, no shame, no rejection, you can do whatever you want with my cock. You can touch and or taste any part of my body that you want, unimpeded. Just three little rules: no kissing on the mouth, you can't fuck me, and I will not suck your dick. Go."

To Be Continued...

Sorry, this is a terrible place to continue the story but to be honest the chapter was just getting too long. Also, I am trying to put more sex in the beginning of the chapters rather than just at the end of every chapter. As someone pointed out to me; all of the sex parts in my other 16 stories are always at the end. Time to mix stuff up. As always, your ratings, comments, and feedback are greatly appreciated, good or bad. Thanks for reading.

jdylanh9
jdylanh9
112 Followers
12