Kyle's Big Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
simaddict
simaddict
288 Followers

"Ah, Edwena - " Kyle moaned.

"Yes, cum inside me, I'm safe. Squirt your hot cum inside Edwena's thirsty pussy," Edwena gasped and panted with desire.

"Oh, I'm cumming, yeah, Oh, yeah, Yeah," Kyle said as he squirted his cum deep inside Edwena's pussy.

At some point, Kyle vaguely remembered Eldon and Michaela were moaning, enjoying a good cum as did Sylvia and Randi. They enjoyed a short breather for a bit then Edwena got up and took Eldon's place on top of Michaela. Eldon laid down with Randi and began to eat her pussy. Kyle stood there, almost starting to tremble as Sylvia came up to him and put her arms around his neck and pulled him against her beautiful, naked body.

"Have you got strength for one more?" Sylvia asked Kyle.

"Yeah, I guess so," Kyle said, swallowing hard. "But you're almost my mother-in-law!"

"Well, Randi is your sister," she smiled. "You didn't seem to let that bother you at all. Ya?"

Even though Sylvia's Swedish accent was heavier than Michaela's, he knew exactly what she was saying now.

"Well, would Michaela mind?" he asked.

"Why would Michaela mind? I allow her to fuck you, why would she not allow me to fuck you?"

Unable to counter the logic, shaky though it may be, Kyle let it drop. He kissed Sylvia tenderly on the lips and guided her back down on the bed. He studied her naked body: the lovely breasts, the pretty pink nipples, the flat tummy, the long, shapely legs, and the pussy, god, her pussy with the light blond hair at the top with the shaved pussy lips! She's the same body as Michaela, just with a slightly different face. As he stood studying her sexy pussy, she parted her legs and her pussy lips seemed to beckon him forward. With a groan of defeat, he knelt down and placed his lips on the neatly trimmed blond hair on her mound. He felt her hands on his temples guiding his head down to put his mouth on her waiting pussy. One thing Kyle noticed was her clit was bigger than Michaela's. Kyle spit on the little nub and twirled his tongue around it and over it, causing her to moan with pleasure.

"Ah, Kyle! Ya, it feels good," Sylvia gasped.

Kyle put his tongue under the little nub and pushed it upward, making it bounce under his tongue tip. Then he held it gently between his lips and sucked on it like a miniature cock. Sylvia loved it.

"Oh, Kyle, you come now and fuck me. Ya?"

"Oh, ya, Momma. I fuck you now pretty good, by yimmeny," he said with a mock Swedish accent, causing Sylvia to giggle.

Sylvia wrapped her legs around Kyle and locked her ankles as Kyle slid his cock quite easily into her wet love canal. Their eyes locked together as he slid all the way in till he touched her cervix. They began to thrust their hips into one another, his cock making squelching noises in her wet pussy as it slid in and out.

"This is un-fucking-believable," he said softly. "When I first met you, you made me speechless with your beauty. Now here, a couple of days later, I'm fucking you!"

"Ya, it's good," she said.

"Ya, Momma, it's very good."

He looked over at Michaela who was watching him make love to her mother with a rapt expression. He looked over at Randi who had an expression of sheer bliss as Eldon pumped his cock deep into her pussy. The poor girl has had more sex tonight than in her entire life before this. He looked at Eldon and smiled at the man who was giving his sister so much pleasure. He smiled and raised his hand for Eldon to give him a high five. Kyle once again felt hands on his bare ass but, since there was so much bumping of naked bodies on the crowded bed, he didn't bother to look to see who was touching him. Actually, he couldn't care less who was feeling his ass, he just enjoyed the sensation.

"Ah, my Michaela, she is a lucky girl to find such a good man. Good in bed, too," Sylvia panted.

"Oh, shit, Sylvia, I can't hold out much longer. Oh, god."

"Ya, give it to me. I'm almost there, too. Come, fuck me good."

Kyle thrust his hips forward faster and harder, his cock churning up froth in the juices within Sylvia's warm pussy as he fucked, headed for the goal now. Sylvia was moaning as her bliss neared. Kyle felt the familiar tightening of nerves in his groin and relinquished control to his orgasm. He moaned loudly and uncontrollably then sent squirt after squirt of his hot cum against Sylvia's cervix, his hips jerking and twitching in spasms. The squirting cum in Sylvia's pussy triggered her climax, causing her to cling frantically to Kyle's muscular body, moaning and mewling incoherently as a marvelous cum washed over her body.. They rode the wave of pleasure out until all became quiet around them. When Kyle got up and turned around, Michaela and Edwena were on their knees before him to clean his cock of the love juices smeared over it. He saw Eldon put his head between Sylvia's thighs and started sucking all the juices he could get out of her beautiful pink pussy. Kyle knew it was not only Sylvia's juices but his juices too that Eldon was drinking. He wondered how it tasted and thought he would like to try that sometime. He thought that was very hot to suck on a woman's used pussy that way, especially a beautiful woman like Sylvia. Randi came up to Kyle with tears in her eyes and put her arms around his neck.

"Thank you for everything, Kyle. You'll never know how much this night has meant to me," she said with a shaky voice.

"I think we both owe a ton of thanks to Michaela. After all, this was all her idea," Kyle smiled. "I love you so much, Michaela."

Kyle pulled Michaela into the three way hug and kiss.

"I thank you both for being the wonderful brother and sister you are. You have made my life so much more beautiful by being a part of it," Michaela blushed.

"Well, the others have gone downstairs, I guess," Kyle said. "I think I'll get dressed and join them. I'm bushed."

"Oh, just because you fucked four different women, one right after the other tonight, that's no reason to be tired," Michaela teased.

"Yeah, I think Edwena's nick name for you is a fitting one. Stud!" Randi quipped.

"You know, I've been thinking here lately about getting my own place," Kyle said thoughtfully. "I think I'll apply for an apartment tomorrow. How would you two like to move in with me?"

"Oh, Kyle! That would be wonderful!" Randi squealed.

"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. I think I'd like that," Michaela agreed.

"Well, let me get my pants on before someone grabs me below the belt, I'm kinda tender down there if you know what I mean," Kyle said with a grin.

xoxoxoxox

*****

simaddict
simaddict
288 Followers