Kylie Goes Back to School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, don't hold back," she whispered as he raised her skirt. He smirked at her and slid his hand over her arse before grabbing her panties. Kylie gave a yelp of surprise as with a sharp jerk he ripped her cute little knickers off, her hips yanked backwards a bit by the force. He threw them down on the table in front of her, a smile crossing her lips as her torn underwear landed on the tabletop. She felt the cool air over her hot, sensitive pussy and firm arse, and awaited the inevitable. Kylie didn't have to wait long, gasping as a solid slap connected with her arse. He didn't play around, giving her soft spanks as he had last time, he got straight on with it to give her the spanking he knew she wanted.

"Oh yeah, spank your naughty little schoolgirl," she moaned as she wiggled under him, her nipples pressing hard against the cold table through her thin shirt. Another spank connected with a delightful slap to her firm rear, making her clit throb.

"Why are you getting this spanking then huh?" he asked as he held her down with his other hand on the small of her back. Kylie grunted as another decent spank hit her pert arse, the cheeks already pinking slightly from the spanks she'd so eagerly awaited.

"Because I'm a little slut," she breathed, writhing under his strong hand.

"And why is it you're a little slut?" he said, rubbing her bum gently.

"Because I can't say no to a cock," she gasped, bucking her hips as he connected with another slap, slightly harder now so a tingle crept up her spine. She clenched as he pinched her tight cheeks, a twinge of pain shooting into her tiny form from his sharp grip.

"And why is that?" he said, rubbing her before administering another sharp swat to her perfect rear, making her pussy drip.

"Because I'm a whore, I can't help myself, I have to have it!" she gasped as he stroked the back of her bulging pussy.

"And what are you now?" he said, spanking her hard again, making her clench as the hardest spank yet connected with her famed bum.

"Your slut!" she yelped, pushing her arse up, desperately seeking another slap.

"And what will you do?" he said, dragging a teasing fingertip up the back of her slit, dipping in slightly.

"Anything, anything!" she begged hastily, so painfully close to her first orgasm.

"Good, but just in case you have any other ideas..." he said, raising his hand. Kylie inhaled, then moaned throatily as his hand once again landed on her delectable rear. Another landed swiftly behind it, breaking the barrier. She shuddered, her knees nearly buckling as she let out a squeal of ecstasy and climaxed. Her hips bucked against the edge of the table and her bright red fingernails did their best to dig into the wooden tabletop. He laid another hard spank on her now pink ass as she quivered through her strong orgasm, her pussy juices running down the insides of her perfect thighs.

"Slut," he said with a smile, stroking her soft lower back teasingly. Kylie looked round at him breathlessly with a sleazy half smile. She flicked her eyebrow and gave a slight nod of her head, indicating she wasn't done yet. He gave a little smirk back and then smacked her hard on the arse again, watching the look of sadomasochistic pleasure that crossed her face as she gave a deep grunt. He was standing fully to attention again now, and looked down at her slightly reddening ass in his hand, giving it a firm squeeze. Delicious as a ripe fruit, he drew his hand back and spanked her stiffly again, making her groan deeply and squeeze her powerful thighs together.

"Sluts don't keep their legs together," he said firmly, pushing his foot between her ankles and pushing her feet apart. Kylie's legs opened again, revealing her wet bulging pussy, the swollen lips begging to be fucked.

"That's better," he said with a smile as he spanked her hard again, hearing her give a little yelp as he struck. Her legs twitched again, so he reached down and planted a sharp little slap with his fingers on the back of her hot pussy, making her gasp sharply.

"Keep the legs open, just like you normally do you little tart," he whispered in her ear. He heard a scraping sound as her bright red fingernails dragged on the table as he planted another hard slap on her, feeling her delightfully soft ass under his hand as he spanked her. He didn't give her a break, and started to really give it to her. Kylie grunted loudly and throatily with each swat to her perfect arse, her body rocking as he gave her the spanking she needed. Her pussy was desperate for some proper action now, her clit rock hard again from the spanking. She yelled out as he gave her a few really hard spanks, leaving her ass fully reddened with a defined handprint on her left cheek. After a pause to let the tingle spread over her rear, he gave her one final hard slap, making her squeal in pain, which turned to a groan of pleasure.

He abruptly stopped and Kylie felt him grab her hips, his feet bumping hers. She looked up to see what he was doing, but had her question answered when she felt his rock hard cock push straight up into her dripping pussy, pushing balls deep in her. Kylie groaned deeply, her whole body shuddering as her horny cunt was stretched fully around his thick 8" cock.

"Oh you love that don't you, love the cock don't you, you little whore," he growled, squeezing her hips as he pulled back and gave her a good hard thrust. Kylie grunted dirtily, then looked back at him with a sly smile.

"And you don't mind. You love your little sluts tight pussy, don't you?" she said, squeezing him with her muscles, her velvet soft pussy grabbing him hard.

"Yeah I do, which is why I have you over a table with your slutty little skirt up," he said with a smile.

"Don't let me down," she said with a grin, running her tongue over her teeth. He just smiled back as he gripped her curvy hips firmly and started to thrust in and out of her wet snatch, pushing around half his cock in and out of her quite rapidly, putting plenty of power behind the strokes into her clasping pussy. Kylie was groaning with every stroke into her tiny body, squeezing him methodically with her well-trained muscles to give him all she could as her hips rocked back against him. He grunted sporadically as he pumped his stiff cock in and out of her delicious pussy, loving how tight she was.

"What are you?" he said, breathing heavily as he stroked in and out of her, his hands squeezing the flare of her sexy hips.

"Your slut," Kylie gasped, her nipples feeling like they'd leave marks on the table they were so hard. He smiled, catching the glint in her eye as she glanced back at him ever so slightly. Pulling back, his bulbous head threatened to slip from her, making her swollen lips bulge out. Kylie was just starting to protest when he drove back into her, sliding his cock all the way to the hilt. She gorgeous Aussie arched her back as she took his thick 8" cock all the way into her, making her whole body alive with pleasure. She felt his grip on her hips tighten and knew he was gonna give her the fucking she wanted and needed.

"Oh yeah come on!" Kylie urged, wiggling her hips and shoving back to meet him as he started to fuck her properly. Her head dropped as she let out a ragged moan of pleasure as he pulled back again and thrust into her, the heavy table creaking as he started to pump his full length into her hot hole. Kylie heard him grunt as she gave him a squeeze with her muscles, grunting loudly herself as he picked up speed. Her nails scratched at the table as he thrust vigorously in and out of her, driving every inch he had into her. Her bum tingled, still sore from her spanking and now getting bumped by his hips with every thrust, it offered a sensation she felt so rarely.

"Oh you little tart," he breathed, his hands sliding up to her waist.

"I thought, you were, sposed to be, punishing me," Kylie gasped through breaths as he pumped on her, looking back at him as his fingers slipped up her warm soft sides, toying with the edge of her tied off shirt.

"Do you want another spanking?" he said, sliding his hand back to her perfect, reddened arse as he continued to fuck her hard, their bodies rocking in unison.

"I think I might need it," she whispered after a pause, biting her bright red lip with an innocent expression. They held each others gaze for a moment, both still humping strongly without a break before Kylie let a sly smile play across her sweet lips.

"Do you think you could take it?" he whispered back, pinching her tender rear and making her jump.

"Baby I can take anything you want," she purred, running her tongue over her full lips. He stared at her for a moment, then gave her a sharp little spank, making her clench and squeal in a mixture of pain and pleasure as he continued to fuck her.

"Don't tempt me," he murmured, smirking at her. She winked sexily at him and turned away. He focussed on fucking her again, and started pumping harder, slamming into her hot little body so that the table shook with every one. Kylie inhaled sharply at the increase of speed and reached out, stretching to take hold of the far edge of the table to hold herself down to let him take her, her shirt retreating a little more and revealing her smooth back. She groaned loudly in pleasure, pushing herself back against him as much as she could to take all he could give her. Her pigtails lay down over her shoulders, shaking with her movement as they fucked, and were all too tempting to him. He released her waist and reached up for her hair, his hands close before she looked round, her face flushed and sweaty, questioning the sudden decrease in leverage he had on her hot little form.

"Eyes forwards," he snapped. Her eyes widened and she snapped her head back round, shivering slightly in excitement. She felt him take hold of her sexy pigtails and pulled teasingly against him. Kylie instantly felt the slight sting in her head and he pulled back on her hair and used them for leverage, picking back up to even more powerful thrusts than he had been prior to letting go of her waist. She moaned sluttily as he took a solid hold, pulling her head back and pumping hard into her tight cunt, his balls bumping her every time.

"Oh god!" Kylie cried, her eyes squeezing tightly shut as her sensations overwhelmed her body, goose pimples spreading across her skin. He grit his teeth and fucked her hard, ramming his full length rapidly in and out of her, pulling back on her hair so her back arched. Kylie had a determined look on her glistening face, taking deep breaths as she was confronted with a mix of pain and pleasure. Her body was tense, her feet struggling to stay gripped to the floor in her little shiny black plastic schoolgirl shoes. Suddenly he pulled out, his thick cock yanking out of her hot wet pussy and leaving her open and gasping.

"What the..." Kylie started, looking round. Before she could go any further, he grabbed her hips and rolled her over, sweeping her feet off the floor. She gave a squeal of surprise, smiling as he rolled her over, sliding her back up the table so her sweet arse was just resting on the edge of the table. He grabbed her luscious hips and slipped straight back into her, his cock easily going balls deep in her dripping wet pussy. Kylie groaned with a smile, looking down at his impaling cock as she started to raise her legs up. He gave her a sideways smile and started pumping her hard again, driving in and out of her sweet pussy, which he now noticed was completely bald, her sexy little arrow shaved off. The sweet Aussie pop queen gave a shudder and her legs dropped loosely from the fucking, hanging down over the edge of the table and lifting her hips a little more.

"God Kylie..." he mumbled as he thrust into her, making her smile up at him from her position lying on the table.

"Come on, fuck your little slut!" she said eagerly, egging him on.

"I wanna see those tits of yours," he said, eyeing her humble mounds through her tight white shirt, her nipples standing to full attention. He just started to move when Kylie thrust her hips up and grabbed his hands.

"Don't you dare let me go," she hissed, looking him straight in the eye. He was too taken aback to tell her she was out of line, and watched as she took her soft hands from his up to her shirt. He kept pumping into her as she took hold of her thin shirt and then tore it open in a sharp motion, exposing her perky breasts, nipples tightly screwed up from her arousal. She heard him give a groan as her firm tits were revealed, moving with her heavy breathing from their hard fucking.

"Just don't forget about them," Kylie said with a wink and a waggle of her tongue. He smiled at her, eyeing her full red lips as she pouted at him, blowing him a kiss as they fucked.

"I thought you didn't want me to let you go," he said with a flick of his eyebrow and a smile.

"Well, not to open my top, to play with what's underneath is quite a different matter," she purred with another of her special smiles. He smiled slyly and gripped her sexy waist firmly as he pumped himself vigorously in and out of her sweet cunt, just taking a moment to let her hang before moving. He gave her a particularly hard thrust, his cock breaking through her cervix sharply and making her yelp in surprise, her body arching as he released her slim waist. His hands slid onto her firm breasts, enclosing and squeezing well as he continued to pump into her. Kylie moaned, a smile playing across her lips as she looked down to see his hands fondling her breasts. He groped and felt every inch of her pert breasts, loving how they felt in his hands, the hard nipples poking into his palms.

"Do you need any glass cut?" Kylie said with a girly giggle, giving a little twitch of her eyebrows and flutter of her eyelashes. He laughed at her joke, his fingers dragging up the mounds of her breasts to her nipples. Kylie's eyes squeezed shut and she inhaled deeply, her hips shifting urgently under him on the edge of the table. He drew his fingers to her rock hard nipples, absolutely solid because she was so horny, and teased round her tightened aureole. Her red fingernails raked at the tabletop as she tried to hold on as she was energetically fucked, about to begin pleading with him to play with her nipples properly when he pinched them lightly, sending waves of feeling through her body and making her throbbing clit let her know it was there.

"You love this don't you, you little tramp," he sneered, releasing her nipples and swatting both her breasts with spanks from his fingers that made her jump. She couldn't reply, simply letting out a long groan of pleasure as he continued and lay more light slaps on her breasts. He didn't put much force in, and just gave lots of sharp little swats to her humble breasts, making the soft skin pinken slightly as Kylie writhed in pleasure on his cock. Without warning, he suddenly pinched her nipples hard, squeezing the little nubs tightly between his thumbs and fingers.

Kylie screamed in pain, despite the fact she was absolutely loving it, borderline delirious, it still hurt enough to make her scream. She drew breath, looking up at him in time for him to grab her throat, pumping her hard, ramming his cock in and out of her hard, his bulbous head popping in and out of her cervix. Her eyes widened in a mixture of surprise, arousal and fear as he tightened his grip, choking her as they fucked. She felt a rush go through her body, similar to the one she experienced when she had her corset tightened, the excitement of the squeeze on her body similar to the squeeze on her delicate neck. He wasn't really choking her fully, just enough to restrict her breath a little, something she needed plenty of with the way he was fucking her.

"You slut!" he snapped, slamming into her delectable hips, her legs dangling limp and weak over the edge of the table as he sexed her up.

"Uhhh..." Kylie moaned, unable to form a coherent sentence due to the sensations overwhelming her body. Instead she raised her sweaty hands from the tabletop to her chest, her fingers seeking out the rock hard nipples. She rubbed them for a second and then squeezed them tightly and twisted, her body arching off the table, eyes squeezing shut as she gasped deeply for breath due to his grip on her neck. He gave a wry smile and loosened his grip, seeing her shudder as she took a deep breath and oxygen flooded her system again. She blinked for a moment, her body rocking with the motions of their humping, now almost secondary to the pair of them. Kylie looked up into his eyes with a kinky glint to her eyes as he released her throat, sliding his hands off her smooth skin.

The sultry Aussie's eyes dropped to his hands, following them for a moment before she lunged forwards and playfully tried to bite him, dropping back to the table with a sexy grin as she continued to tweak and turn her stiff pink nipples. There was a pause when time seemed to stand still, both of them caught in a moment, which was abruptly ended as he slapped her stiffly across the face. Kylie gasped in surprise and pleasure, her hands dropping from her nipples to the tabletop again as she ground her hips against him. She looked back up at him lustily, a smile of anticipation on her lips as she stared him down hotly. He swatted his hand back the other way, backhanding her across her right cheek and snapping her head over to the side with another guttural grunt of pleasure from Kylie.

"You little slut, love being mistreated don't you?" he sneered, smirking down at her gorgeous wriggling body. Kylie could only moan an attempted response, her body shaking on the brink of orgasm. He smiled wryly as he reached up and grabbed both of her stiff nipples, pinching hard and twisting them tightly, feeling her response before she could barely do so herself. Her body arched off the table tightly with a loud squeal, a mixture of pleasure and pain, and then spasmed, her powerful thighs squeezing his hips as her sweet pussy grabbed and clutched at his impaling manhood. Her squeal turned into a long low moan of pleasure as her body quivered and shook through her intense orgasm, her body flushing from satisfaction. Her pussy was practically overflowing with juices, her the hot fluids running over her bald lips and his cock and down to her tight ass and the table.

"God what a whore," he said with a smile as she came hard, her legs twitching and kicking gently off the table behind him. Kylie sighed contentedly and went limp on the table, breathing deeply to catch up as he slowly pushed in and out of her, holding off his now much nearer climax. She was still on her own little cloud somewhere post-orgasm, and not doing what she should be doing in her role as a slutty schoolgirl. He leaned forwards and slapped her across the face again, not that hard but enough to give her a sting and bring her back to earth. Kylie snapped back to reality and looked around, quickly taking in her situation again, which was very much confirmed as he pushed deeply into her, his thick 8" cock popping through her tightened cervix again and making her moan softly in pleasure.

"You sure know how to punish a slut," Kylie purred sexily, licking her lips which now contrasted with her pink face.

"You're not done yet," he murmured with a smile, starting to build up his rhythm again.

"I sure hope not," she giggled, deliberately squeezing him as he plunged to full depth in her hot little body again. He grabbed her curvy hips once more and started pumping her hard, thrusting into her with renewed vigour. They both groaned and grunted as he fucked her hard, giving her everything he had to get towards his climax.

"Mmmm yeah, come on, fuck me!" Kylie urged, meeting every urgent thrust with her hips. He got till he felt his orgasm on the brink, then pulled swiftly out of her hot snatch, the hot Aussie looking down confused as he reached up. She didn't even have time to utter a word before he seized her pigtails in his hands and pulled, turning her on the table. She squealed in pain as he dragged her round on the table by her hair, her body sliding easily over the smooth surface so he had her the opposite way round, her head hanging off the side of the table and dropping back. Kylie realised exactly what he had in mind, obediently opening her mouth and not a moment too soon. He thrust his cock into her waiting mouth, pushing all the way down her throat so his balls pressed against her nose and upper lip.