Kyttn's Gift

Story Info
Submissive earns a present from her owner.
3.7k words
4.18
20.2k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You'd left a gift for me. Opening it, my fingers trembled ever so slightly. The package held a plain leather collar, one I'd had for a long time. A shiny new red tag in the shape of a heart engraved with the word "Kyttn" dangling from the front.

I finger the tag and smile, then run my fingers over the well-worn leather before putting the collar on. The tag jingles as it falls cool against the base of my throat. I go to the closet, looking through to see what you might like to come home to find me in. I knew the most obvious answer: the collar and nothing else; but I enjoyed dressing up for you. I pull a very short black skirt from the closet and set it on the bed, which I had only this afternoon made up with clean satin sheets. Choosing a top would be a bit more difficult, there were so many cute ones that I knew you liked. While thinking, I find my strappy stilettos and fishnets, along with my garter belt and set them all with the skirt. I didn't even think of picking out any panties, knowing I didn't need them and it would be more exciting without them. Glancing at the clock, I realize I have very little time to dress. I pull a sheer glittery red top from the closet, this one will work, you've not seen it yet and I know you will like it. It matches my new collar tag. As quickly as I can, I dress and then smooth the bedspread, making it look as perfect as I could.

Just in time, I hear your car pull into the drive and know I must hurry to get to the door. You like it when I greet you, and I want you to be pleased tonight. Tonight is special. The key turns in the lock and my heart skips a beat. I hesitate, wanting to pounce you as the door opens, but know I must show some self-restraint. Your eyes are on mine even as the door barely allows you to come into view, and then your gaze drops down over my body. I feel a shiver go through me, excitement, anxiety, hope that you love how I look. Your gaze travels back up and you smile as your eyes meet mine again.

"I'm home, lovely." The words are barely past your lips when I move to press myself against you and kiss you. You let your keys drop to the floor, and your arms go around me, one hand between my shoulders, the other cupping my ass, both drawing me as close as you can. My collar's tag jingles as I move and you pull back, smiling. "Good Kyttn."

Averting my eyes, a small smile crosses my lips. "Thank you, it was a lovely gift."

"I know. That's why I had to get it for you." You knew it was a very simple present, but it is also something you knew would be very precious to me. "Have you earned it, however?" You step back from me, releasing me from your embrace.

Looking back up at you, my eyes widen ever so slightly. "Have I?" my voice is quiet and slightly unsure.

"I asked you, precious. Show me that you have earned your gift."

What was left of my smile faded with a twitch. I knew what you wanted, and knew I was capable of giving it. However, my desire to please fought with my dislike of the act. You tapped one foot, waiting.

"Shouldn't we come out of the entryway?" I ask, a small attempt to avoid things.

"Is that because you want me to be more comfortable or because you want to delay?"

You knew what I was doing. I should have known you would, I knew how well you knew me. Crossing your arms in front of your chest, you wait for my answer. I know from your stance that I can't dance around things this time. However, if we did move into the living room, you would be more comfortable.

Giving a little bow of my head, my words are barely audible. "It was a delay, but you would be more comfortable if we went elsewhere." The truth was going to get me in trouble.

"Lead the way, pet." You smirk slightly, keeping my little punishment for later.

I do as told this time, walking slowing in front of you to the couch in the living room. You sit in your usual place on the end of the couch and flick the TV on with the remote. I kneel in front of you, quietly untying your shoes and gently pulling them from your feet. You act as if you're ignoring me, changing the channels until you find the night's news. I scoot around on the floor to face you, between your legs, looking to you for some sign of approval. Receiving none, my hands go to your waist, fingers working at your belt and then your pants. Still you give no sign even as I gently release your cock from it's confinements. You are soft in my hands at first, and I love the feel of your velvety skin. I can never get enough of touching you. There is a smile tugging the corner of your mouth, but I can't see it as I lean forward and lay kisses along the slowly hardening treat in my hands. Gently, I take the head into my mouth and swirl my tongue around it, knowing it's one of your most sensitive areas. Even as you continue to harden and lengthen, I take you farther into my mouth, using very very light suction to tease and delight. You make a very soft sound, and I want to look up but resist, knowing you will not allow me to see if you are enjoying this. I slide my hands to rest on your thighs as I continue my light ministrations, slowly increasing the strength of the suction while moving up and down along your cock, my head bobbing slightly and making my ponytail swish across the back of my neck. My collar's tag jingles more, reminding me of what I am thanking you for. I hear you set the remote on the end table beside the couch and moments later your hands are on my shoulders, rubbing ever so slightly as you lean your head back, eyes closing. A very quiet moan escapes your lips, and my heart leaps. I love hearing that you are enjoying me.

"Ohhhh," your voice is low, causing my body to tighten with longing. I know that you won't last much longer if I continue, but I want to. You'll stop me if you don't want to cum in my mouth. I don't think you'll stop me, this is one of your favorite ways to enjoy me. I purr deep in my throat just as I take you as deep as I possibly can, my fingers are splayed on your thighs and they tighten, making claws against your pants, pulling slightly. Your touch on my shoulders tightens as well, telling me you're close. So close.

"Mmm," I pull back, nearly all the way, fully licking along the underside of your shaft. I stop before letting you leave my mouth, swirling my tongue again and again around the head. I can taste you as I do let you out, flicking my tongue over the tip. The cool air of the room hits the warm wetness I've left behind and I smile as your cock twitches. I do look at you now, loving how you look, so relaxed, enjoying what it is I do to you. Your eyes open ever so slightly and you look at me.

"Finished?" a note of disappointment fills the word.

I shake my head and drop back down, taking you deep in my mouth and then bobbing up and down some more. I know that pulling back can make you last longer, but I work to bring you all the way back to the heights of climax, wanting to have you explode in my mouth. I fight to take you as deep as possible when suddenly my wish is fulfilled and your sweet, sticky cum bursts from you, hitting the back of my throat and causing me to blink back a few tears as I try not to gag on it. Your grip tightens more on my shoulders and then releases as you relax fully again. Slowly, I sit back as I let you out of my mouth, sucking you clean as I go. Swallowing hard, I look to you for approval and you pull me into your lap.

"You thrill me every time you do that, Kyttn." You murmur as you lightly brush the hair that has fallen around my face. Your lips brush my forehead, and you cradle me in your arms. I lift my chin so I can look at you fully and you nuzzle my cheek, gently pushing my head to the side so you can nibble my neck. A soft giggly-purr rumbles my throat and I snuggle closer to you.

"I'm not done with you though," your lips move against my neck as you speak, and then you bite hard, causing me to squeal and arch my back. Your arms tighten, holding me as still as possible. You release the bite and trail kisses and nips down my neck to my collar bone. One hand slides up my back to catch a finger beneath the strap of my shirt and pull it off my shoulder.

We both know there's not enough room on the couch, and you scoot forward to the edge before lowering me to the floor. "Stay." One finger touches my nose, eyes locked with mine. I nod and remain still. Not always the case, and I've been shown the resulting punishments several times over, but tonight I do as told, watching your face as your fingers stroke my arms, the light touch tickling me softly. I squirm a little, and you smile. There have been nights when even the slightest movement like that would be against the rules, but tonight was not one of those nights. You move to straddle my legs, your hands dropping to my hips, fingers hooking into the waistband of my skirt and tugging it down a little bit to show the edges of my hip bones. Tracing across them, your hands move up now, sliding under my sheer shirt, stopping just when your fingertips brush the bottom of my breasts.

"Mmm," you dip your head to my stomach and kiss below my navel, tongue flicking out to leave a wet spot when you pull back. I try to watch you, but know that I am not allowed to lift my head and so it is difficult to see what you are doing, though I can feel it. You blow on the damp skin, sending a shiver through me, eliciting a little whimper from me and I squirm between your legs.

"I said stay," you sit up straighter and look at me. My eyes lock onto yours and I bite my lip. I've disobeyed, even with such a slight movement. Generally your punishments are equal to the discretion, but there is the occasion that elicits more. I've not yet figured out how to tell when you'll give more, and I wonder if I ever will. You smirk slightly, and get up off of me, tuck yourself back into your pants and fasten them again. But your belt you leave undone, taking the end and pulling it from your pants. I stay on the floor, looking up at you, eyes widening some. You've never beat me before, not like it seems you will now. There have been a few nights, with the short whip you've got in the bedroom, but that never hurt for more than a few seconds and you never used it for extended amounts of time. The pain from that was more of a pleasure than anything else. You hold one hand out, offering it to me.

"Get up, pet."

I take your hand, allowing you to help me back up onto my feet. My shirt falls back over my stomach, and I reach one hand up to pull the strap you moved down back onto my shoulder. You nod toward the stairs, and I know I'm to lead the way up to the bedroom. I turn, quiet as I walk, wondering what lies in store. I grit my teeth slightly, preparing for anything. I know that you know my limits, and that you know how far you can push them. I know you wouldn't do anything that would hurt me permanently, I trust you to only hurt me as much as you think I can handle. Trust...a smile flickers across my lips. It's a very special feeling that you give me, I hope dearly that I can earn the right to it.

You swat my ass with the belt, indicating I need to move faster and get to where I'm supposed to be. I pick up to a little trot-like pace and hurry my way up the stairs with you still close on my heels. My stiletto slips near the top of the stairs and I nearly face plant myself, but you catch my hips and pull me back up.

"Be more careful," is all you say, making sure I've gained my balance before releasing my hips, trailing one hand over my ass, groping it for a split second. I take care with finishing my way up the top few stairs then pick up pace a bit again heading down the hall to the bedroom. Assuming you plan to spank me with your belt, I take my usual position, legs spread, hands on the posts of the bed just above the soft ropes you use to tie me with. Saying nothing, you lean against the doorway for a moment, eyes drinking me in. My skirt is just short enough that you can see the curve of my bottom, deliciously lined with the strings of my garter belt that attaches to my fishnets mid-thigh. I lift my head and glance over my shoulder at you, waiting. You smirk and step out of the doorway, leaving the door open because you have no reason to shut it. There is no one else in the house to hear, besides since I was being punished, it didn't matter whether there were people listening or not. I was to take my punishment however you wished, even with an audience. You laid the belt on the bed and tied my wrists with the ropes, not so tight as to hurt, but just tight enough that I would be unable to slip free, then you step close behind me, rubbing your groin against my ass cheeks as you grasp my hips and pull me back until my arms are outstretched, straining slightly against the ropes. Then you push my legs further apart, to the point that I am nearly struggling to stand. I twist my neck so I can look at you, eyes filled with wondering. I know if you strike me hard enough with the belt even just a few times, I'll fall due to the unbalanced position you've stuck me in. I am sure in my mind that if I fall it will only elicit further punishment.

Done with positioning me, you step back and smile, going back to the belt. You finger the bedspread, admiring my handiwork. "Pefectly made, as always, dearest Kyttn."

The compliment made my heart sing. Although I knew when you were pleased with me, it was rare to receive compliments. Every one you gave was a precious treasure to me, urging me to continue the actions that solicited the compliments even if they were only spoken once. I bowed my head slightly, blushing.

"You will have to make it again, I'm afraid, once I've finished with you." You pick up the belt and step back around to stand behind me. My body trembles, partially due to the straining position you've placed me in and partially due to anticipation of the first blow.

It never comes. I wait before looking back, slightly worried that once I do, you will strike me. Instead, I see you step closer, black satin blindfold in hand. Rubbing against my backside again, you slip the cloth over my eyes and fasten it snugly around my head. Now I can't see what you do, good or bad. The loss of my sight thrills me, and I let a soft giggle escape.

"Quiet," your fingers are soft against my lips. I kiss them lightly just as you move your hand away from my face. Your other hand is on my rear again, caressing lightly through the short sheer layers of fabric. I bite my lip, but can't hold back the whimper when you spank me. Just once, a quick sharp open-handed blow, but it stings even through my skirt. My noise brings your hand back to my face as you grasp my chin firmly.

"I said quiet, did I not, pet?"

I can't see you, but my eyes are flicking back and forth behind the blindfold, a silent search for forgiveness.

"Did I not?" you ask again. I had not known you wanted an answer. Your grip on my chin keeps me from nodding and I'm afraid to voice my acknowledgement, but I know I have to give some sort of answer. My tongue slides over my lips, whetting them slightly.

"Yes," my answer is so soft it's barely audible. But I know you hear me, in the silence of the room it would be impossible not to. The sharp smack on my cheek was unexpected, although I should have known. I had spoken when told to be silent. My eyes watered beneath the blindfold. Sometimes it felt unfair, being punished for something you had asked me to do in the first place. However, I knew that there were other ways to answer you. I had chosen the wrong one.

You moved away from me again, and I couldn't hear you in the room. I wondered if you were going to leave me like this till my balance gave out and I collapsed, but my pondering was cut short when I felt the gag pressed against my lips. I knew I had to take it and opened my mouth to allow you to press it into place. You took your time securing it behind my head, ensuring it was just snug enough that it wouldn't slip at all. Now I had lost three things: freedom of movement, sight, and voice. I felt like I was as restrained as I could possibly be, though we had done much more restraining things in the past. You stepped away from me once more and again I could only wonder if you were going to stay in the room. My body trembled, and it seemed by doing so, it made the first blow of the belt against my rear more painful. I closed my eyes tightly beneath the blindfold to hold back the tears pricking them and my cry was muffled by the gag, though not so much that you couldn't hear a noise. The second blow stung much more. My knees shook. I really didn't think I could handle this, you'd never been this severe before. I tried to slip into the dark parts of my mind, the parts that knew you'd never do more than you thought I could handle. I tried to draw comfort from that fact, knowing that you believed I was strong enough to take this punishment. I pulled that knowledge around me like a thick, warm blanket, and forced my body to stop shaking. It took a lot of effort on my part, but you noticed it and smiled.

"I will never break you, precious Kyttn," your tone is soft and sincere as you step close behind me. I hear the belt drop to the floor, and your hands slide under my skirt to caress the now tender skin. Your touch seems to sooth the pain, and I relax slightly. Then I realize that in one of the instances after you'd blindfolded me that you stripped down and now your hardened cock presses against my rear. Without lube, you push yourself into my ass, knowing that with every inch you press in, little pains will shoot through my body. My whimpers are nearly silent behind the gag as I try not to cry out, the hurt is not entirely pleasant now and I don't want to elicit further punishment, especially as I worry you are just beginning with my torture. Your hands grasp my hips until you've filled my ass to the hilt, your front pressed perfectly against my backside. Once you are there, your hands slide up under my shirt again and you caress the bottom edge of my breasts, keeping the rest of your body still, allowing my body to relax a bit. Your fingers flick across my nipples and cause them to harden nearly instantly. A soft laugh is followed by you maneuvering both of us a step or two closer to the bed so you can pull me upright just enough that you can tweak my nipples between your thumbs and index fingers. The little teasing pain there distracts from when you start to move slowly back out of my ass, then in again, taking your time to build up a comfortable pumping rhythm. It does hurt because it's dry, but I bite back any noises, knowing that if I do, even gagged, it could mean more pain. As you continue, my body relaxes, and it begins to become more pleasure than pain and I find myself fighting the urge to push back against you as you press into me. If I move without permission, I know, again, that it could bring further punishment. Still, you can tell that I've begun to enjoy it, a smile crossing your face.

"You like that, pet? Like having your ass filled with my cock, Kyttn?" your voice is almost a growl as you gain a bit more speed in your movements. I nod in reply, though I wonder if you notice the acknowledgement due to the natural way I move with your movements. You must notice, because you speak again, "good girl."

I smile, hard to do around the gag in my mouth. Then I push back just once when you press deep into me.

"You want more, precious?"

Oh god, do I want more.