La Femme Meets The Jackal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night is filled with loud moans, groans and gasps. You can barely breathe so you wrap your fingers around the mighty cock in your mouth and start to stroke his rock hard shaft faster and faster, occasionally squeezing his balls, for soon you know he is going to drown you with his cum, Then, just as he erupts, you take his cock out of your mouth and point it at your tits as he spurts his jerking load all over your breasts, the sight of his milky white spunk makes you start to roll and grind your hips wildly against the other two cocks that are now ramming you hard.

The man underneath you begins to massage and knead the cum into your tits and pinches your now raspberry shaped and aching nipples harder and harder. You thrash uncontrollably as another orgasm crashes through you and, just as it melts away, the two men start to pump you full of their scalding cum, their bodies shuddering as the sound of their cocks make squelching and sucking sounds in your now well opened, reamed and dripping fuck holes.

After what seems like forever, the men gradually withdraw as you hear the women cumming, their gasps and groans stifled by each others cunts. The six of you are now truly spent and your body feels so light that you could float away, As you slip off the Jackal, the women come over to you and begin licking the cum that is now dripping, flowing and oozing from your pounded and stretched orifices. Every single part of you is now in a pleasurable ache, for you have never felt as FUCKED.

After the women finish lapping up the cum, the six of you all slide back into the jacuzzi and let the soothing water seep relief into your weary bodies, and watch as the men fuck the other women. Afterward, you retire with the Jackal and Carlos, on the Jackal's nearby yacht, for more action, while your date and the women go their separate ways.

For the next five hours Carlos and the Jackal fuck you over and over again as they turn you into an insatiable nymph and slut, making you beg to be fucked and raped. They spank your ass hard and twist your nipples tight as they force climax after climax out of your weakening body. Your body is soon numb from all of the orgasms that your sweaty body has endured from the constant fucking and sucking until finally, with the last of your strength, make their giant black pythons spew their fiery venom. After which you, now sticky with their spunk, contemplate your fate, as you spoon into the heat of the Jackal's still massive hard cock nestling into the crack between your ass cheeks, content in the knowledge that he has made submit to your most darkest and primal desires For you are now his newest white slave, and that when you awake, Jamaica will be a long way away from your final destination, somewhere on the far side of the world...

To Be Continued...

12