La Leche Madre

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, damn, Tonya, you surely know how to hit a girl's buttons. No one has ever licked my asshole not even my husband. You are a marvelous lover," Stella hissed with erotic ecstasy.

Tonya took a moment from her licking to respond to what Stella had just told her.

"Well, then, if you liked that, you're going to love this as she curled her tongue and circled Stella's asshole, helping the sphincter muscle to relax until she was able to insert the pointed tip into her anal passage. Not far but enough for Stella to feel the intrusion of her anal canal.

Tonya poked her head up and down as she tongue-fucked Stella's asshole as best and deeply as she could, but now that she had Stella's asshole loosened up and all wet, she was ready for the next step.

She put her middle finger into her mouth and sucked on it, getting it all good and wet. When she was satisfied that it was sufficiently wet, she withdrew it from her mouth and brought it down to Stella's virgin asshole. She circled Stella's asshole with the pad of her middle finger until she felt the sphincter muscle become more relaxed.

Now was the time. The assault of Stella's anal canal. She gently pressed the tip of her middle finger against Stella's asshole, and it slowly opened up to the gentle but constant pressure until Tonya had the first digit of her middle finger embedded inside Stella's asshole.

"Oh, Tonya, yes. Yes. That feels so good. I've never had this done to me until now. Push it in further," moaned Stella.

Willing to oblige, Tonya shoved her finger up to the second knuckle of her middle finger immediately followed the rest of the way until her whole middle finger was inside Stella's virgin asshole.

Stella pushed back with her ass to feel Tonya's finger inside her.

Once inside Stella's asshole, Tonya began a slow in and out movement, thus fucking her anal canal with her finger, and as Stella's asshole became moister inside, the faster Tonya finger-fucked Stella, fucking her until she elicited a groan of orgasmic pleasure that came from deep within Stella's being.

Stella was whimpering in her erotic ecstasy as Tonya finger-fucked her. With the constant in and out fingering that Stella could also feel on the bottom side of her vaginal sheath she was caught up with an intense tingling of her clit, and in the throes of passion, Stella let out a hushed moan as she felt her first orgasm explode, causing her asshole to pucker around Tonya's finger and squeeze it.

"Oh, my, yes, yessssssss, Tonya, you're making me cum just by finger-fucking my asshole," squealed Stella in utter amazement.

Never had she imagined that she could cum this way.

Her heart was pounding, and she was gasping for air as she gripped the edge of the sofa's cushions, allowing her to push up with her ass to make the finger-anal contact even more pronounced.

Minutes seemed to pass as Stella came down from her anal orgasm and begin to catch her breath and control her heartbeat. When the time seemed right, Tonya slowly withdrew her middle finger out of Stella's asshole that glistened with moisture.

Now that Tonya had helped Stella have one orgasm, she was ready to give her more and better orgasms.

With her fingers spread apart Tonya pressed her hands on Stella's inner thighs to spread her legs wider than they had been when she finger-fucked her asshole that was now puckered from her digital intrusion.

Stella let out a soft moan of pleasure as her labia parted, exposing her pussy to Tonya's lust-filled gaze at Stella's womanhood.

Relishing seeing Stella's womanhood, Tonya moved her knees forward on the floor, giving her greater access to her intended goal. She inhaled deeply as she bent her head forward, and her olfactory senses picked up the tantalizing musk emanating from Stella's pussy. The fragrance was intoxicating to Tonya as she was now ready to claim her prize that she had wanted since yesterday when she saw Stella's naked breasts with her daughter nursing on her nipple.

Tonya stuck out her tongue as she neared her goal and licked over Stella's puckered asshole that was smooth and moist from her having opened Stella's anus by inserting her middle finger deep inside. Having swiped her tongue across Stella's asshole, Tonya licked between Stella's ass cheeks upwards along her perineum to the bottom of her vulva.

Tonya paused her tongue in its wet slide up between Stella's ass, pressed her thumbs where her perineum and vulva meet and brought her fingers up onto Stella's labia. She then opened Stella's labia wide enough to expose her vaginal slit that was covered with her natural lubrication, leaving her pussy soft and creamy.

With her thumbs at the base of her vulva and her middle, ring, and little fingers keeping Stella's labia spread wide, Tonya inserted her index fingers into Stella's vaginal slit and opened her up.

Tonya looked into Stella's vagina and saw its lovely coral pink color, and she salivated at the very thought of what she was about to do with Stella's young pussy. She dipped her head forward with her tongue extended between her slightly opened lips and thrust it into Stella's vagina as far as it would reach. Tonya then moved her tongue around in circles inside Stella's vagina, collecting her creamy lube as she did so.

"Mmmmmmmmmm, Stella tastes so fresh and clean," Tonya told herself. "I love the taste of pussy. It gets me so all-fired up and bothered."

With each swipe of the tongue on the upper side of Stella's vagina Tonya rubbed over the rows of fleshy ridges, eliciting whimpers of pleasure from Stella. This was the first time Stella ever had a woman go down on her, and she now realized that a woman knows how to please and pleasure another woman. It is the art of Lesbos love, knowing just the right spots to touch and excite. She also enjoyed the smoothness of Tonya's flesh against hers.

"Oh, my, Tonya. What you're doing to me. I've never had anything like this before in my life," sighed Stella as she automatically thrust her hips upward to increase the pressure of Tonya's tongue inside her vagina that was now dripping with her pussy cream that pushed Tonya's tongue even further than it had been.

Tonya was so immersed in eating Stella's pussy that even though she heard what she had just said she did not stop her working tongue to give an answer. Instead, she decided it was time to work her tongue up a notch to increase Stella's wanton pleasure even more.

Therefore, Tonya withdrew her tongue from Stella's vaginal hole and immediately licked her way up between Stella's swollen labia, stopping to curl her tongue and dip it into her urethra that brought out another moan from Stella.

From her urethra Tonya kissed, licked, and sucked her way up between her labia that Tonya spread wide with her fingers that moved along with her engaging tongue until the tip of her tongue flicked over Stella's Frenum where her labia joins her clit which by now was standing out from beneath its protective hood, its thousands upon thousands of nerve endings tingling with sexual energy.

Stella's brain had already been receiving erotic messages from her body and sending those chemicals that stimulate a woman as she works towards her orgasm. Each of Stella's erogenous zones were so sensitive to Tonya's every touch of her fingers and her tongue. Her nipples were puffy and erect, having darkened to a deeper shad of pink than when at rest. She felt butterflies in the pit of her stomach. Her pussy tingled with desire, and her clit seemed to vibrate with sexual energy gradually centering at the vortex of her womanhood: her clit...her glans...her love bud...her love pearl.

Tonya flicked the tip of her tongue up and over Stella's clit, causing her to thrust upward and forward as her body shivered with erotic delight. Stella was now in the beginning throes of her orgasm.

"Oh, Tonya, yes. Oh, yes. Lick my clit. Flick it with your tongue. Take it into your mouth and suck it until you help me cum. I am getting so close to having an orgasm, my first orgasm by a woman," Stella groaned in muted sounds so caught up in the element of sexual hunger and pleasure was she.

Instinctively as Stella felt herself getting closer and closer to orgasm, she reached out with her hands and placed them on top of Tonya's head so that she could press it against her pussy and thrust her clit further into Tonya's mouth who was sucking on Stella's clit insatiably.

Despite the pressure Stella had on her head, Tonya was able to open her mouth wider in the all-familiar "O" of cunnilingus and captured the blood-engorged bottom of Stella's shaft that extended upward about five inches beyond her pelvic bone and curved inside her Mons at the angle that continues to the body and then the crus or cross. It is these two points of the crus that straddle each side of the vagina and vibrate as a rattlesnake vibrates its rattle.

Now, Stella was bucking up and down on and off the sofa cushion, thrusting her ass upward as she pressed downward on Tonya's head. By now Stella was out of control of her reflexes and was working hard for orgasmic release.

To help her achieve her orgasm Tonya slid her right hand down from the area of Stella's clit until her fingers once more were at the vaginal slit that was partly open from having her legs spread wide. Once there Tonya joined her index and middle fingers together as if one and immediately and with ease thrust them deeply into Stella's vaginal canal, rubbing past the fleshy ridges to the beginning of the soft, spongy area where Stella's G-Spot was located.

With the pads of her fingertips Tonya finger-fucked Stella, stopping now and then to rub the upper part of Stella's vaginal sheath. When she did this, Tonya felt her top wall give way to the upward pressure, and she could tell above this vaginal tissue lay the collected Para urethral fluid that had been accumulating throughout her sucking on Stella's clit and fingering her vaginal canal. This fluid would be Tonya's reward if Stella was a shooter, a woman who ejaculates.

"Oh, my gawd, Tonya, you're going to make me cum. The urge is so great I feel as if I have to pee," cried out Stella, but softly enough so she didn't awaken her daughter.

Tonya, of course, from her years of lesbian love knew it wasn't that Stella had to pee but ejaculate. Knowing this Tonya sucked hard on Stella's throbbing clit that was experiencing an intense build up of erotic energy looking for release, and that release would center on Stella's clit.

"Nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, Tonya. Nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!" hissed Stella between gritted teeth so intense was her oncoming orgasm.

"I'm cumming!"

Waves of sexual energy seemed to explode at the vortex of Stella's womanhood. Her un-hooded clit filled with thousands and thousands of nerve endings, the most in any one area of flesh in a woman's entire body, vibrated intensely to the point that Stella removed her right hand off Tonya's head and gently bit down on the bent knuckle of her index finger. Her inner thighs also vibrated from the extremeness of her orgasm.

With Stella's cry that she was cumming, Tonya sucked hard on Stella's clit one more time before grabbing Stella's hips for purchase so that she could drop her head down so that she could cover Stella's urethra/pee hole and vagina with her wanton, waiting, and willing mouth. Tonya would not be denied the fruit of her labor-of-love, eating Stella's pussy.

Tonya was just in time, too. As she covered Stella's vaginal area with her mouth, Stella cried out, "Oh, oh, myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, gawd!"

With that cry of exclamation Stella gushed her first ever flow of female ejaculate directly into Tonya's mouth, filling it so full some shot up her nasal passages and ran out of her nostrils. Most of the fluid, however, that filled Tonya's mouth she swallowed quickly knowing there would be more, and there was more.

Stella squirted three more mouthfuls of her slightly salty ejaculate into Tonya's mouth that she gulped down greedily and with pure, wanton delight.

Minutes passed as Stella drained all her ejaculate into Tonya's mouth while she gasped for breath, and she felt her heart pounding inside her chest...her breasts rising and falling with each inhalation and exhalation. She also felt the pulsing of her blood in her temples.

Once Stella calmed down somewhat, she lowered her ass onto the sofa, relaxed her legs, and removed her left hand from Tonya's head that allowed her to lift her head and catch her breath, too.

When Stella looked down at Tonya, she saw her lips glistening with her ejaculate and pussy cream, and this excited her.

"Well, young lady, how did you like it? Did Tonya help make you cum well?" she asked.

"Gawd, yes, Tonya," confessed Stella. "You know you are the first woman I've ever been with, so this was the first time I had a woman help me cum. It was the most powerful orgasm I have experienced in my whole life."

Tonya smiled delightedly at Stella, and then she raised herself up into a more upright position, took Stella into her arms, and brought her mouth down over hers, letting Stella taste herself on her lips.

"Mmmmmm, that tastes good," Stella sighed within herself as she and Tonya toyed with the lips of one another.

In time Tonya broke the kiss and leaned her head back so she could look into Stella's blue eyes and said, "Well, Stella, did you enjoy what Tonya did for you?"

"Oh, my yes, Tonya. You were great. Now I'm really sorry I got so angry yesterday when you asked to see my breasts," Stella said apologetically.

"Not to worry," said Tonya. "I shouldn't have been so forward. It was just that seeing you nursing the baby looked so beautiful, and I love to see naked breasts.

"However, you can do something for me."

"What's that?" asked Stella in her own innocent way.

Tonya smiled wickedly at Stella, "Well, you could return the favor and eat my pussy as I did yours."

Stella was caught off guard by Tonya's request, but after running it through her mind, she thought it was the only right thing to do. Besides, she now wanted to know what it would be like to go down on a woman and eat her pussy so she knew what it felt and tasted like.

"And besides," Stella pondered, "now that I know how wonderful it is to receive womanly love, I should find out what it's like to give womanly love. I am now curious when I never had been bi-curious before this making lesbian love."

Minutes passed as Stella weighed her situation. The room was quiet.

"Well, what do you say, Stella, are you up to finding out what a woman tastes like?" asked Tonya seductively.

"I..I'm not sure, Tonya. This is all so new to me. I never thought or dreamed of making love with a woman, but I have to admit what you did to me and how you made me cum felt so very wonderful. My insides are still shaking, and my clit is still tingling," said Stella.

Tonya looked intently into Stella's eyes and said, "Tell you what. I'm going to get undressed and let you see me naked, and if you like what your see, then all you have to do is say 'yes.'"

"But you have to remember now I'm over twice your age. I'm no spring chicken, but looking at myself in the mirror I have to say for a fifty-five year old I'm still in pretty good shape even though I am somewhat fat. That just means there is more of me to love," Tonya chuckled.

Stella looked kindly at Tonya and finally answered, "Well, that sounds fair enough. Besides, now that I know half the joys of lesbian love, I should at least try the other half."

Tonya glowed inside and outside as she got up from the sofa and took a few back steps so that Stella would have a better view of her. Tonya still had her housecoat on and sandals when she answered the door to find Stella and her baby daughter; therefore, she didn't have much to do to be naked.

Tonya slowly unbuttoned her housecoat from the top down, took hold of both sides, spread them, and slid it off her arms to fall to the floor. She was now naked.

Stella looked at Tonya and felt a shiver run up and down her spine. She wasn't accustomed to seeing a naked woman not up as close as Tonya was, but as she looked at Tonya, despite the fact that she wasn't a pretty woman—some might even say she was ugly—and was fat, she had a certain appeal to her.

Maybe it was her breasts that were quite large, about a 55DD. Tonya had big, brown areolas and thick nipples that were almost black and were now erect from being sexually excited. Her belly was plump that made a line around the waist and was well padded by a roll of fat that creased at her pubic hairline.

It was below Tonya's pubic line that caught Stella's attention. As is so often the case with heavy-set women, Tonya had a very big, hairy pussy that had some gray hair mixed in with the black hair. Her pubic hair in fact looked like a forest, and through the middle of the forest of pubic hair Stella saw Tonya's puffy labia whose flesh near the top stuck out like small wings, but what really caught Stella's attention was her exceptionally large clit. Once again being sexually aroused from having eaten Stella's pussy, Tonya's clit stood out from her blood-engorged shaft and protective hood about a half-inch or better. The glans looked like a small penis without an eye.

In addition to Tonya's having a very hairy pussy, Stella saw she also had hair in her armpits.

As Stella gazed upon this pulchritude of female flesh, she looked with scrutiny at Tonya. Again, she noted that she was ugly and wrinkly. She had small, brown eyes, an average nose, and big lips, and when she smiled Stella could tell her teeth were not good. She wore her black hair short that Stella could tell was dyed to cover the gray. Tonya was one of those lesbians that many would call a dyke. She certainly wasn't a lipstick lesbian. However, Stella thought to herself, as with everything it takes all kinds and people were just different.

Now, in addition to her massive breasts Tonya had a large, somewhat flabby ass that Stella saw from the semi-side view she had of Tonya as well as from the size of her wide hips and her large thighs and calves. Nevertheless, Tonya's whole body package had its own appeal, and Stella couldn't help staring at how big Tonya's clit was.

"Oh, shit, I could suck on her clit as if it were a miniature penis," thought Stella, and her mouth actually salivated from the very thought.

Tonya noticed Stella's staring at her clit, knowing it was due to its size. The other women with whom she made love did the same. It was her big clit that was the bait she counted on to get women to make love with her.

"Well, Stella, what's your verdict?" asked Tonya in her harsh, deep voice. I know I'm no raving beauty and a little on the fat side, but I assure you as you found out when I ate your pussy, I am a very sensual woman who enjoys sex, both giving and receiving."

Stella gulped and swallowed the saliva that had filled her mouth before she could answer.

"Well, all that you say is true, but, nevertheless, Tonya, I find you exciting, especially your clit. I've never seen a clit so big and long as yours is. So, my answer to your question is 'yes.' I want to reciprocate and give you pleasure as you gave me," said Stella.

"I was hoping you would say 'yes,' Stella. I've been so sexually hungry for you ever since I saw you yesterday nursing your daughter.

"Now, what I want you to do is sit up a little straighter and rest the back of your head on the top of the sofa. I'm going to get up on it and straddle your head so I can sit on your face. I promise I won't smother you with my big pussy. Trust me," said Tonya.

Stella did as Tonya instructed her to do. She scooched back on the sofa and rested her head on the back of the top cushion. Tonya then even for her size got up onto the seat of the sofa gracefully, bent over at her waist, and moved forward until she was straddling Stella's head.