La Playa Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Half of Rhonda's forearm was inside Janie, moving back and forth in the short gentle strokes she knew Janie loved, her tongue laving Janie's nubbin of a clit as her own clit was sucked and nibbled by an expert between her thighs. Sandi was lost in her own world atop Janie's tongue, grasping her sweaty breasts in her palms and squeezing them back out until her nipples were caught between the pad of her thumb and her fingers, then pulling her nipples tight until her tits were stretched out from her body and the nipples slipped from her grasp. She repeated this motion over and over as her body responded to the lips and teeth she was grinding her groin down on. All four women were moaning their pleasure. Rizzo was masturbating herself to mini-cum after mini-cum, savoring Rhonda's sweet pussy all the while.

Suddenly Carl let out a shout and shot several ropes of sticky goo onto the bench he leaned over. The resultant clasping of his sphincter set Tim off, and he came as Carl began to collapse onto the wood. He grabbed his lover's hips and shuddered and thrust his way through his cum soundlessly, save for the now jerky slaps of skin to skin as he fucked. With a final spasm he drove his hips forward powerfully, then ripped his cock from Carl's ass and joined him in collapse on the wooden bench, panting for air, his heart racing.

By this time the ladies had cum twice each, their urgent mewlings cheering each other on to suck on the clits in their mouths. Janie bucked her hips against Rhonda's hand three times hard, then reached down to urge her friend to withdraw. Rizzo let go of Rhonda's clit and yelled a wonderful cum as her fingers flew on in a circular motion over her now distended nubbin. Sandi too yelled out and began to shake uncontrollably, rolling away from Janie's tongue as she nearly passed out from the combination of heat and hyperventilation. Rhonda slowly and carefully withdrew her hand from Janie's vagina, and as always stared in fascination as the stretched opening seemed to yawn at her. She could literally see right to her lover's core. She lifted her slick hand to her lips and savored the bitter sweetness of sweat and girl-cum.

A few moments later Mark entered the sauna and was greeted by a pile of panting man-flesh on one bench, and a larger pile of exhausted womanhood on another. "Looks like you folks have been having a great time, but it's important not to overheat. Let's get you all out and drinking some fluids before we have to call in the infirmary staff," he directed, offering a hand to the top woman in the pile and helping her stumble to her feet. He had led four people into the sauna, but now six followed him out. He passed out fresh towels and poured large lemonades for everyone.

The lesbian couple snuggled and hugged Janie and Rhonda for a minute longer, then excused themselves to go to the baths. Mark watched them leave appreciatively, then turned to his four charges and said "well I'm glad you all took my advice and had a good cum, though it looked like I was going to have to perform some CPR in the sauna just now. You folks certainly don't do things half way, do you? Drink up and let's get you into the tanks for a nap. Does anyone want to try some electrostimulation while you are in the tanks? We hook leads to your nipples, clit, or cock, and place egg vibrators in your rear and pussy. Of course the electricity is DC, so no worries about shock, and very low level. We vary it at times during your stay in the tanks, and only when you are awake. Some folks really get a kick out of it."

The four happily exhausted sybarites looked at each other and smiled. They were tired, but no one had a hangover anymore, and they were always horny. Rhonda answered for the group saying "sure, we'll try anything!"

Mark believed that statement wholeheartedly. He smiled and shook his head slightly. If this was just another typical day at La Playa, what might next week's guests have in store?

12