La v?rit? d'une femme

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mejau71
mejau71
1,776 Followers

The auction began at exactly noon as a dozen men were led to the pulpit, shackled in thick heavy chains. The locals had made their appearance, some out of curiosity, others looking for a purchase. The bright sunshine of the day beat down on everyone's moist brow, and yet, Miss Katherine stood a safe distance away, safely beneath the shade of her umbrella. Outfitted in her most elegant spring dress, she stood like a silent bird of prey, waiting for her game to make its appearance. Whispers of awe and lust quickly passed through the hoards of men, mostly of earthly origins. Yet as she strove to maintain her remote demeanor, the sensuous woman deep inside began to swell. Something told her she had to be here today, as if her very existence stood in the balance.

Hours passed by as Katherine witnessed families torn apart, men sold at undignified rates. It was unbearable to watch. Yet she remained steady, knowing that she must stay. And it was when the workers began lighting the torches surrounding the auction platform that Katherine's eyes beheld the sight that would forever change the course of her life. Carried in by a team of horses, Katherine glanced over to see a large, primitive cage that looked as if it held a atrocious beast. Chaos arose as a dozen workers tended to the cage, preparing to release this esoteric monster. As the steel enforced gate flung open, a ferocious scream erupted as the citizens gasped in fear. The loud clang of chains and shackles echoed throughout the street as the workers grappled with the beast, which now stood on the street. Katherine peered over to see the creature, which she could tell bore the resemblance of a woman after hearing the cry. Covered from head to toe in thick burlap, several leg irons and heavy weighted steel orbs dangled about the creature in an effort to keep the creature at bay. Katherine was revolted by the sight, yet watched in curiosity just as every other spectator did.

The workers angrily wrestled the creature toward the main stage, stopping every few feet to thrash the beast into compliance. Katherine winced as she could tell the person struggled to move not only their own weight, but also the cumbersome anchors that lagged behind them. Just as the hooded captive reached the platform, the auctioneer began his heartless address.

"Gentlemen of this fine city of Boston, I present to you the last offering of the evening. Captured from the horrible streets of Madrid, Spain, this vassal was of untamed and savage upbringing. Not even possessing the power of speech that we all enjoy, this specimen is guaranteed to be most effective in the scorching fields of your lands. Hard, wearisome work is what you will prosper from if you choose to purchase this savage, yet effective brute.

With a sudden whisk, the auctioneer removed the heavy burlap from the slave's body. There, standing in shorn clothing that barely concealed the flesh, stood the mysterious creature that seemed so brutal as it made it's dramatic entrance. Still draped in thick chains, the slave filled Katherine's fascinated eyes. With deeply bronzed flesh, every muscle in the body seemed to boil with pure strength. Yes, it was a female just as Katherine suspected, yet her identity was still cloaked as her lengthy, saturated coal black strands of hair fell about her face. Katherine could tell that the slave must have been perspiring all day beneath the burlap because every inch of her body was glazed with moisture. Perhaps that was one of the most enticing attributes Katherine first came to appreciate.

"Or, if you had other uses for this barbarian..." the auctioneer continued as he approached the slave, ripping off the clothing around her naval. There, freshly exposed was her tone abdomen, glistening in the brilliance of the flaming torches. "I'm sure her offspring would yield many generations of hard workers." With that, the slave reared back, and spat upon the auctioneer in defiance. Still constrained, the slave lunged toward the auctioneer in vain. With a haughty laugh, the auctioneer angrily grasped the drenched mane of hair, pulling it back so the audience could see her face. Katherine winced at the sight, yet was gladdened to see her face. Thick brows that accentuated her dark, ravenous eyes. Her sculpted jaw and statuesque face meshing with the abundance of youth seemed to make this untamed creature more like a prize than a purchase.

There was beauty in this woman, a primitive attractiveness no one could see beyond the chains and perspiration. Katherine's eye fell beneath her face, down to her mid-section as she began measuring up her possible purchase. Healthy, nutritious breasts... an equally tone stomach... and extended powerful legs that any man or woman could devour with unconstrained lust... It was then the auctioneer turned the slave around so all could see even more of her admirable features. Katherine soon found herself enraptured with this woman, this nameless vassal. Her eyes could not take leave of each defined muscle in the slave's tawny backside. The remaining shreds of clothing were ripped off as the audience now could see the slave in its most natural form. Katherine's eyes soon fell upon the pair of moistened spheres that burst forth with round, salubrious contours. Tipping her head back slightly, Katherine held her anxious breath in discriminating wonderment. This was exactly why she was drawn to this auction tonight. Now she knew why she had to attend. This slave, this woman was to be hers.

"Five hundred." Exclaimed Katherine as she unofficially began the auction. The Auctioneer, taken by her price, slowly found where the voice was coming from in the crowd. "Ma'am, opening bids have yet to commence." Said the amazed middle aged man. "If anyone objects or wishes to contest my price, please let them speak now." Said the glowing young woman. Surprised, the Auctioneer thought to himself how easy this was since he was going to begin bidding at a low twenty-figuring no one in their right frame of mind would purchase such a contemptuous beast. The slave slowly looked over her shoulder in the direction of Katherine, as if she understood what was about to transpire. She knew what was about to happen. And when her eyes descended upon Katherine's, their fate had sealed the unavoidable purchase. Katherine's brow wrinkled in anxiety as her breath increased... all the while gazing up at the slave in dire hope that no one would contest her needful bid.

"Five hundred, gentlemen. Five hundred to the lovely lady in the ivory dress." Bellowed the Auctioneer as the gaze between the two women flourished. Katherine felt the powerful thumping of her heart against her bosom as she could barely manage a breath. The slave, still peering over her shoulder looked so magnificent. So pure... so raw in her most animalistic demeanor. Katherine's fondness to this woman was unlike that of the Matron... it was as if the hand of the slave reached out and thrust itself deep inside Katherine, gripping her heart in a most taboo and fantastic manner. Katherine's most primitive and earthly cravings were being brutally caressed by this Spaniard... like an animal wanting to mate with the other... breeding together in the most lustful and savage means of circumstances.

"Going once..." Shouted the Auctioneer.

A thin smile of hope graced Katherine's beautiful face as she held her breath. As if she were to say, "I need you."

"Going twice..."

The slave returned a quick expression of faith, reassuring Katherine of her hopes.

"Sold to the woman in ivory!!"

Katherine liberated her breath, as well as the overwhelming anxiety. She had done it. She now owned this prize, this creature of unquestionable beauty and desire.

With the chains being reapplied to the slave, Katherine happily fulfilled her obligation with the Auctioneer. With the handing over of the sufficient funds, Katherine heard the choirs of truth once again chant their melody from within. The same that she heard just the night before as the waves of truth washed over her unmercifully.

That evening, Katherine arranged to have her purchase placed in a nearby blacksmith shop for safekeeping. The merchant had adequate wall anchors to reinforce the slave's restraints, should she decide to attack, or flee. This was against Katherine's wishes since she wanted to regale her newly found vassal too much more benevolent and humane treatment. But the previous owner strongly suggested Katherine follow his advice, and allow her to be chained until their departure two days later. Being the strong willed young woman she was, Katherine would have nothing of it. Those chains had to be lifted from her as soon as possible... at all costs.

Departing her Hostel long after bedtime, Katherine crept passed her Father's room, down to the now dimly lit foyer to the hotel. Seeing no one except the night registrar, who was now fast asleep, Katherine made her way out to the bright moonlit street, carrying a basket of fresh fruit for her slave. The crisp air of the New England night apprehended Katherine's shivering shoulders as she quickly tightened her shawl around her exposed neckline. Once again, the familiar disposition of optimism stirred in her soul... encouraging her every step as she neared the murky workshop. The streets were abandoned, all except for the lustrous young female that strode by the darkened buildings- illuminating the unlit area with her glowing anxiety.

As she neared the rear entrance of the shop, Katherine found that the door was unlocked, just as the keeper had arranged for her. The massive wooden door creaked open as Katherine heard the rustling of someone nearby. The darkness overwhelming her as she reached for a nearby oil lamp. All that was heard was Katherine's nervous exhaling and the crackling of straw off in the distance. Fumbling as she tried to light the lamp, her frustrations grew louder as the efforts floundered each time. Finally, on the fifth attempt, a low flame sprouted from the wick as Katherine's eyes could finally see the disheartening surroundings. Her feet almost took over, carrying her in the direction of the berth of the captive.

A fierce growl welcomed her as Katherine screamed in absolute fright. Stepping back, she could clearly see the snarling face that clearly warned her to stay away. The lamp nearly crashed to the ground, and would have ensured a devastating fire. Every link in each strand of the chains tightened as the slave lunged for Katherine. All Katherine could do was stay away as far as possible, watching the beastly female protect her domain. Noticing that the lanky clothing she wore earlier had been hastily refit on the slave's flesh, the shreds were still noticeable from the auction. It was unbearably sad to see such conditions. It was then that the sympathy for this young human being took control of Katherine's heart.

Setting down the basket of fruit, Katherine extended her hand outward, like she would to any fierce animal she had back on the plantation. As she did, she knelt on the straw, assuming an agreeable position since the language of the body would probably be the only dialect the slave would perceive. Hushed whispers of tenderness exited from Katherine as the slave stooped to her knees, ready to strike at any moment. Katherine knew she was establishing their foundation of trust, and decided to speak in her most melodious and peaceful tone she knew.

"I'm not going to hurt you." she said as her hands gradually fell upon her thighs. Her soft, comforting English accent echoing throughout the wooden walls.

No response came from the barely clad Spaniard. Unprepared, Katherine seized a glimpse of an exposed, tone leg... bloodied and bruised at the ankle from the leg irons. A sorrowful sigh of pity came as Katherine glanced back at her newly found object of affection.

"Do you speak English?" she asked. No answer came.

"Do you speak French?, Latin, or perhaps Spanish?" She asked, all in native tongues. Still no answer came.

Disappointment soon followed.

"Do you understand anything I am saying?" she asked, again in the most loving tone she could muster. Still, no response.

Unexpectedly, through the dampened strands of hair, the Spaniard's brooding, ravenous eyes lifted up to meet Katherine's. It was the identical expression she had seen earlier, just before the Auctioneer had pronounced the sale. A slight hint of a smile could be seen as the slave's demeanor gradually eased. Katherine relaxed, casting back a gentle smile as well... smitten by the moment, and by this voluptuous female.

It was then that she gently rose to her feet, and began to approach the chained woman. Both hands extended outward in assured tranquility, Katherine knelt beside the woman as she crept backward.

"I'm not going to hurt you. Not at all. Ssshh..." Katherine whispered as the tone of her voice calmed the slave's perceptions. Still somewhat frightened, the Spaniard curled up, bringing her knees up, and wrapping her arms around them in a protective arrangement. Katherine settled beside her, yielding her right hand outward as it rested upon the Spaniard's left knee. The delicate sensation gripped both women, yet only their expressions would declare such truth. Katherine gazed forward at the Spaniard, still not able to see her piercing eyes through the thicket of hair. Her hand eased back, drifting downward to the harsh leg irons. As she did, she noticed the ravaged apparel that barely clung to the skin. Helping her mother at times as a seamstress, Katherine could tell when she saw a cultivated piece of apparel. Stained and tattered, the dress exhibited meticulously precise seams. Pressing the material between her thumb and forefinger, she could also tell that the fabric was of opulent origins. No slave would be allowed this type of clothing in any circumstance. This aroused Katherine's suspicions as to where exactly this remarkable Spaniard came from. Another gaze ensued as the Spaniard recognized Katherine's dubious thoughts.

Sets of keys were brought out from the fruit basket as Katherine released the cumbersome shackles from the Spaniard's ankles. She knew that either the slave would either attempt freedom, or stay in place. It was a questionable risk, but one she had to submit to. Gently opening the rusted fragments of the manacles, Katherine kept her eyes on both the ankles, and the Spaniard's puzzled gaze. No words came forth as the situation deemed such an expression inappropriate. Katherine was setting this tortured seraph free in more ways than one... Perhaps the Spaniard wasn't the only vassal being freed from these shackles...

And as the oppressive constraints were set aside, the Spaniard could only stare at her gentle and appreciative liberator... both hands then began to free her wrists. The resonating sound of the chains crashing to the straw below filled their ears, as the Spaniard's flesh was totally free from all deterrents. Silence was taking its command... silence that spoke volumes of truth to both women. Despite the barriers of language, or lack thereof, the two basked in the presence of one another. No doubts, no fear... only truth. The choirs of virtue initiated their chants once more, except this time, there would be two females listening instead of one. Their realm was maturing... growing.

The door to Katherine's room slowly unlocked as she sauntered in. Turning around, she gracefully guided the Spaniard inside her room as she discreetly sealed the door behind her. Katherine had placed a blanket around the Spaniard to safeguard her on the short, but chilly journey back.

"Ssshh... All is well now." Katherine uttered softly as she noticed the Spaniard shivering from the crisp air. "I'm going to draw you a bath now. That will help with the chill."

For the next hour, Katherine tirelessly labored bucket upon bucket of hot water up to the bath from the boiler room downstairs. All the Spaniard could do was watch as this woman continuously worked for the sake of her pleasure. Never before had anyone gone to such lengths for her, and Katherine's efforts were certainly not go unappreciated. As the last bucket of steaming water was poured into the massive porcelain tub, Katherine approached the Spaniard as she grasped each hand with hers.

"It's okay. You're just going to be bathed." Katherine expressed with a gentle smile and a tug on each hand. As she guided the Spaniard inside the wash chamber, she gazed about at the lamps and candles that barely kept the room illuminated. The moisture from the bath enveloped her as she inhaled the delightful humid air with gratifying bliss. Katherine could see the tranquillity in her eyes as the afghan was carefully cast off. A breath of veritable regard exited Katherine as the candlelight grazed each supple curve and crevice the Spaniard retained. With her trembling fingers, Katherine clutched each strap of the bedraggled dress, bringing the material down passed her shoulders. Under it's own weight, the garment abruptly fell to the floor... Motionless, bare-breasted, and completely unclothed was this creature of undeniable splendor. Never before had Katherine been in such close proximity with another female... This woman, this shrine of bronzed and tone flesh was hers...

"You're so... beautiful." Said Katherine under her fleeting breath. Her eyes filled themselves with the Spaniard's flesh... her wholesome, plentiful breasts... the rigid, yet motherly texture of her reddish-brown abdomen... thick, rounded thighs that gracefully descended to a pair of thick, luscious legs. And the Spaniard knew all too well that her proprietor was in complete admiration of her. Raising her arms, the Spaniard's fingers parted the long strands of her hair that up until now had concealed her face. Bringing the tresses behind her ears, the Spaniard bestowed Katherine with a pure, unfettered sight of her face. A fleeting gasp ensued as Katherine desired nothing more than to fall into the arms of the beige vixen. At this moment, Katherine's heart solidified the ripening validity that her body would never succumb to the relish of a man's touch... How could it? A woman exemplified pureness, beauty, love... How could any living, breathing woman allow this undeniable truth to pass them by?

Lady Georgianne, the lovely Matron she saw, and yes, even Victoria, her Mother... all of these women forged a place deep in Katherine's heart. And now, before her was this subjugated woman who was burrowing herself deep into Katherine's existence, without even possibly knowing it... Yet the slave knew... No human could disguise such a look of devotion.

Katherine's hands lifted themselves, placing them into the grasps on the slave. This simple touch thrilled both women, yet Katherine remained the ever-proper lady. Guiding her over to the basin's edge, Katherine motioned her slave to step into the steaming water. Their reciprocation now simmered with rich facial expressions all deeply compelled by their hold on each other's hands. Katherine gazed down to see both legs gently ease in to the water, eventually kneeling down as several varied moans of appreciation came from the vassal. The water's surface enveloped around her angelic form, and as she sat in the basin, the surface of the water sealed itself around the top of her chest, encompassing each p erfectly shaped orb of her healthy breasts. Katherine's knees fell weak as she saw the ripples of the bath water lapping across the top of her slave's tawny breasts-like waves would upon the sands of an awe inspiring beach. A modest gaze ensued between the two as Katherine reached for her sponge she herself used. Lowering it into the tepid pool, Katherine lifted the drenched sponge above her slave's head, squeezing the contents out soaking the tresses of her attenuated auburn hair. Several drops of the cleansing water fell into the still water, breaking the crushing silence in the room. Closing her eyes, the slave basked in the pristine sensation of the water... Her mouth opened, a further moan of lavish indulgence leaked out, reassuring Katherine of her unhurried, yet courteous actions. This rare moment would present Katherine with her first chance at exploring another woman's features and well proportioned contours... all the years of curiosity, all the lazy afternoons spent contemplating this infrequent chance... The opportunity enslaved Katherine, leaving her newly purchased vassal as her indebted captor. No words were uttered for the next hour... How could they be? The only sounds would be the water gently splashing into the basin, and light whimpers of fluttering expectations. Each glistening knoll of flesh was painstakingly washed, each crevice thoroughly cleansed, and every contour was washed away from the dirt that soiled her slave's past. Katherine laundered the grime, uncovering the glowing, beautiful angel beneath. And as Katherine was tidying up after the bath, she glanced up to the heavenly sight before her eyes. There, stretching her arms above her head, the slave untangled the drenched mane of hair with her fingers. Arms spread out, stomach tightened, and the spine completely curved, the early morning rays of sun crept in to the bath chamber, illuminating her body in a way Katherine never imagined. Love was conceiving its truth into the deepest regions of Katherine's essence.

mejau71
mejau71
1,776 Followers