Lacey's First Double-Penetration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The truck driver snorted again, and his smiled broadly. "Nice to make your acquaintance, Lacey honey," he chuckled as he thrust his erection harder into the girl's sloppy wet vagina.

Lacey's reaction was sudden and guttural. "Fuck me, John, harder!"

The stud pulled out all of a sudden, and when Lacey looked back at him to complain, he already was moving Lacey onto her back. The girl willingly let herself be laid flat on the bedsheets and let him push her knees up high, spreading open her vagina. Robert watched the naked man crawl over his daughter, his slightly-flabby masculine physique so much larger than her slender, tanned 18 year old frame. The man pushed Robert's daughter's knees back and rubbed his engorged penis against Lacey's silky wet pussylips, and with a thrust inserted it into the girl again.

"Ugh!" screamed the delighted teenager, reaching down with both hands to clutch his ass and pull him deeper into her.

John's eyes rolled now, feeling how deep he could get into the teenager being on top of her. "Oh fuck that's tight," he winced at the feeling, pushing into her slowly so that his entire shaft was buried inside her body.

All three naked people in the bedroom sensed John's orgasm was near. Lacey's little hands wrapped around the man's huge buttocks as they pumped over her; she had to lean up, raising her shoulders off the bedspread, to get hold of his ass better and pull his cock deeper into her cunthole. "Fuck me!" the girl whined, "fuck me harder! Cum in me!" He was leaning forward with both hands on her headboard, leaning at an angle and ramming her little body with all of his fatness. His breathing was loud, grunting, sucking in air as he pummeled the 18 year old blonde and shoved his aching cock as deep into her twat as he could, to the point of almost inserting his balls if it were possible.

Robert's daughter was in ecstasy. "Ah jesus fuck me!"

"Here I cum!" responded John, hardly breathing now.

"Yes you fucker!" Lacey moaned in delight.

The stranger ejaculated in the girl. He rammed his cock deep into the twat as the manly fluid squirted out, pumping into the tube leading to her womb. Lacey knew a man's orgasm -- she'd had plenty of practice -- and she milked it by pulling his cock deeper into her, while trying to use her pussy-muscles to add to the sensations. "Cum in me baby! Cum in me!"

Robert stopped masturbating, watching contentedly as the man filled his daughter's vagina with cum. His orgasm lasted quite a few blasts, finally dissipating into a series of little dribbles with his still-rigid erection inside the girl's vagina. Then with a deep breath, and sweat pouring down his temples and chest, John pulled out of the girl, leaving Lacey's cunt a slimy mess.

Catching her breath too, Lacey pivoted on her butt to swing her legs over the edge of her bed, so that her used vagina was facing her father. "Look at me Daddy," she moaned proudly, "I have all his cum in me." Lacey made sure her father stared approvingly, then she reached her hand out to John's hard, spent dick nearby. "Let me suck it clean," the slut purred, and John dutifully leaned forward to slide his penis into her mouth. She had sucked him a little already that day, before she started fucking him, but this time his cock was all wet with his sperm and her pussyjuice. The girl looked up to his eyes as her tongue flicked out and she licked off the tasty juices from the hard shaft and swollen cockhead, then she put the head into her mouth and sucked in a few inches to suck it clean.

Her father wasn't sure which he liked better, the sight of her sucking a wet cock or her dripping cum-filled pussy. Leaning forward in his chair, sitting upright, Robert smelled the mess in his daughter's twat, and watched the pink slit oozing out fluids onto her soft thighs and little tan butt.

John giggled at the father admiring his daughter's cum-filled pussy. "Man that's a tight twat," John chuckled with bravado, sounding like he thought he was more of a man than the father. He looked down at Lacey, who was still sucking his penis dry. "Too bad your old man isn't allowed to enjoy that tight cunt of yours."

The old man assumed it was a challenge, and assumed John knew otherwise. But seeing Lacey's drenched-wet used pussy was more than enough reason to show the guy was wrong. "You think?" Robert snickered, standing up and kicking the chair away, "watch this, buddy!"

The father stood at the edge of Lacey's bed, the girl's ass at the edge and her legs hanging around the sides of her father's legs. Robert leaned forward and while Lacey was still sucking John's dick, Robert rubbed the head of his cock at her cunt.

John's eyes grew wide. "No you ain't!" he laughed at Robert's intentions.

Robert put his hand to his daughter's chest, and pushed her onto her back on her bed. She willingly laid back, smiling at her daddy, pulling back her knees. "Oh yes I will," sneered the father.

As Robert's daddy-cock slipped into the wet slit of his daughter's vagina, both father and princess groaned at the renewed feeling of their incestuous fucking. Lacey reached out with both hands to her father's torso, moaning, "Fuck me, Daddy!"

"Fuck!" exclaimed John, sitting back on his heels as he watched Robert's penis disappear into Lacey's cunt. "You guys ain't related," was all he could say to rationalize what he was watching, a man even older than him fucking the girl he just fucked.

Lacey giggled, but Robert frowned at John's disbelief. The father had both hands on the bedspread under Lacey's armpits, and Lacey's legs were bent up so her knees were touching her father's wrists. Robert had shoved his entire prick into Lacey and, instead of pumping in and out, he was grinding his pelvis into her, keeping it buried inside her, as she was gyrating her body in circles under him.

"Daddy, fuck me!" screamed the girl again as her hands clutched the bedsheets, holding herself down to undulate her pelvis.

"If you don't believe she's my daughter," Robert protested to the other naked man on the bed, "look in the top drawer, there's a photo album of me and Lacey since she was a baby, of her growing up with me!"

The other man found this too bizarre to be true. Robert hadn't expected it, but John climbed off the bed and -- totally naked, his long cock bouncing as he walked -- stumbled over to the bedroom's dresser. He pulled it open and found, as promised, a thick album of photographs. John took it out, laid it on top of the dresser, and flipped randomly through it. He was shocked to find pictures of this man and this girl from early ages, like when she was maybe 2, up through her teenage years -- graduation, vacations, family stuff like that.

"Fucking holy shit," muttered the stunned visitor.

He turned back to the bed, just as Robert's passion was erupting. Having stroked himself watching Lacey fuck John had been too much of a turn-on, so after just a couple of minutes of fucking Lacey he was ready to cum. Lacey knew it, she grabbed her knees and pulled her legs way back for her father. "Cum in me, Daddy!" she cried. "Cum in me like he did!"

The father grunted, looked up to the ceiling, and spewed. Robert had tried to hold back, but it was too much; her sloppy-wet pussy, filled with John's sperm, felt too soft and warm, it was one of the most comforting feelings he'd ever had. His daughter's permission that he could fuck her pussy after another man filled it proved to Robert that Lacey wanted her dad to be a part of her slutty lifestyle; Robert loved her so much for it. His penis, slightly smaller than John's, still packed quite the orgasm. Daddy squirted wave after wave of hot semen into his daughter's vagina, the daddy-cum mixing with John's strange-man's-cum inside the teenager's warm tubes.

"Oh fuck that's hot," John grunted as Robert's orgasm subsided, finding himself aroused not only watching another man fuck the girl, but the girl's own father.

Robert pulled out and climbed onto Lacey's bed, pulling her up with him, until both were lying on their sides on the bed but with Lacey's back turned to her daddy. As she pushed her naked ass back, dripping with sweat and juice and cum, her daddy's wet dick slid between her little asscheeks like it was a parking spot. Lacey grinned and shoved her ass back more, while Robert's arm reached around her and cupped her breast. John crawled back onto the bed, his cock still mostly hard, indicating that he wanted another round with the girl.

Lacey saw it, and reached out for his penis. John crawled over to her, spreading his knees as wide as he could to lower his cock to the girl's face. Lacey leaned up on one elbow, propping her mouth just high enough to take John's dick inside. Robert leaned to the side to watch his daughter's lips close on the fat head of John's dick, suckling it into her mouth lovingly, making a moaning noise. Robert pushed his daughter's hair out of her face, so John could see her sucking his prick. Lacey closed her eyes, enjoying the taste of the stranger's erection back in her mouth, feeling her father's erection pressed against her butt cheeks.

Robert slipped one hand into Lacey's long, thick hair, his fingers grasping the back of her skull and his palm pressed against her head. He felt her head bob on John's dick; he left his hand there, passively sensing Lacey's blowjob from the slight motions of her head and jaw.

"Suck it, baby," the man kneeling on the bed groaned to the blonde teen.

Lacey looked up at him and smiled, then glanced at her father out of the corner of her eye. Robert was grinning too. "Suck his big fat dick, honey," the father ordered, and his hand on the girl's head pushed her head forward. Instead of just feeling her suck, his hand was now encouraging her, making her bob back and forth. Lacey opened her jaw a bit more, taking a bit more cock into her mouth. John sensed this and spread his knees even farther, lowering his dick down to the girl, his hairy, sweaty balls dangling from the fat base. Daddy eased her mouth forward then pulled it back, then down again. "That's it, Lacey," the father groaned approvingly, "suck it deep, suck that cock, make him so hard in your mouth."

The girl made a light choking noise, as the peckerhead touched the back of her throat. Daddy let her pull back and get her breath and swallow, then he pushed her down for more. Her mouth made loud, sucking noises, the sounds of a very wet throat taking a big cock. She held her breath as the head of John's stiff penis touched her throat again, right at the hole. Daddy's hand pulled her back, however, and his penis withdrew until she was just sucking the soft round bulbous head. "Suck it, you cumslut," her loving father moaned again, pushing her head forward once more. Lacey held her breath and this time the cock touched her throat but stayed there. Daddy's hand applied more pressure, and John pushed his ass forward, and John's erection now slid into Lacey's throat and neck. Her head made gagging reflexes for a moment but Robert kept pushing her head forward, so she took more dick into her neck until John's messy balls were against her chin.

The guy with his cock in the teenager's throat groaned at how tight it was, while the father stared approvingly at his daughter swallowing a penis. "That's it, baby," Robert admired lovingly, "that's it, slut, suck that man's fat cock."

John found himself playing along with the father's game. "She sure is a slut," the fat stranger giggled before realizing what he said to a girl's father.

But the father responded only with a nod, then the quiet moan, "She sure is, a good cocksucking -- cock-swallowing -- slut." Robert's face was now so close to Lacey's his breath landed on her cheeks; she felt his presence while she swallowed John's dick. "Suck him good, princess," the father moaned to his daughter again, this time leaning up to kiss her temple. She smiled at her father's love and relaxed her throat, taking the cock so far down it, her lungs ready to burst. At last her father pulled her head back, the cock popped out of her throat, and Lacey cleared her mouth to take a deep breath.

Robert pulled her head off of the man's penis so she could lick it clean of her slimy, clear throat mucus. He loved the sight and sounds of his daughter giving a sloppy blowjob to a married man who just fucked her, it was insanely sexy. Lacey grinned as her face was pulled away by daddy from John's thick wet cock, and she opened her lips to stick out her tongue to lick it instead. Daddy grabbed her hair and kept her lips away from the dick, allowing her just to lick the shaft and slide her tongue in a circle around the cockhead. She giggled a little at the restrictions on her motions. But John leaned forward and stuck the cockhead back inside her mouth, stretching her cheek out and letting her suck on the sloppy drool on his penis.

Daddy leaned into her ear when his daughter's mouth was full of cock. "I think you like his big cock, don't you honey?"

Lacey could only nod greedily.

Resting his hand on top of his daughter's naked hip in front of himself, Robert smiled up at the visitor stretching out his daughter's mouth. "You wanna fuck this slut's throat some more, or do you wanna go at her cunt again?"

"Ooh man," thought the stranger out loud of his options, "I dunno, maybe her tight pussy again."

"Yeah," seconded the girl's father, "it feels fucking nice full of cum, so easy to fuck, nice and gooey."

Robert already knew what he wanted to do; he wanted to feel his daughter get laid. So Robert swung around his legs, to lean back against Lacey's headboard with his shoulders, propped up by one of her fluffy pillows trimmed in lace. The father pulled his daughter's body along so she was sitting on her ass on her bed, right between her dad's spread thighs, and as she lowered her back her dad's erection pressed against her spine. Robert hooked his arms under her armpits, sliding her up his body a bit more, so he could place his hands on her breasts or against her thin hips.

Lacey instinctively pulled back her knees as she smiled at John's big cock, and John was already moving to crawl between her legs. Robert reached his hands up to grab his daughter's knees, pulling them way back and completely exposing her wet vagina to the stranger. A moment later John's fat hairy belly loomed over the 18 year old's naked tanned body, and he was rubbing his fat dick on the girl's cuntlips while the girl began moaning in desperation to fuck again. She reached her hands up to clasp her fingers around his neck and broad shoulders, whining, "Fuck me, fuck me!" like a young slut dying for more cock.

"Fuck her brains out," Robert grunted in agreement with his daughter.

Three pairs of eyes watched John's enormous dick slide against Lacey's vagina, finding its hole, and his body convulsed forward to shove his dick inside. Lacey screamed, "YES!" and dug her fingernails into his shoulders as he began fucking her once more. Robert let go over her knees and put his hands on his daughter's flat abdomen, pressing his fingers in, feeling what he thought was the thrust of something inside her body. Whether that was real or imagined he couldn't tell, but he definitely thought he was feeling that hard dick inside his daughter.

The father groaned again, this time with more fervor, "C'mon dude, fuck her, fuck the slut!"

"Yes!" squealed the high-pinched voice of the girl, "fuck me, fuck me!"

Robert kissed the side of his daughter's face while she started getting split open by John's throbbing penis. The fat stranger pushed forward to fill the inside of her cunt, then he pulled down until just the head was left in. She squirmed and wiggled her little ass against his motions, feeling her father's own hard penis pressing at her back underneath her. Her dad held her naked body in his arms as he felt his lovely babygirl getting another deep fucking from the horny married stud. John reached forward with both hands to grab the headboard, so that he didn't lean down into Lacey's father's face, but he could tower above the girl he was fucking and watch her slender nude body shaking while he pounded his cock into it. Her titties jiggled on her chest, their hard nipples pointing up at him, as he slammed his weight into her faster and deeper.

"Fuck me!" the girl cried again.

Robert definitely thought he felt the cock plowing inside her body, as he pressed fingertips into the base of her abdomen right above her pussy. Sandwiching her body between his cock and John's belly applied a pressure on her that made Lacey squeal even louder. John's sweaty, smelly hulk beat on the daughter's body effortlessly, her cunt was so wet that his dick drove in and out violently but almost without resistance, plunging as deep as it could reach. Lacey panted and cried, holding onto John's hulk as it smashed into her time after time, while under her, the father was staring at the cock entering his daughter's gyrating thin body. Robert slid his hands to her tits, cupping them, holding them firmly as John was fucking Lacey's drenched sloppy vagina.

The father's daddy-cock was growing extremely hard again, feeling his daughter's sweaty naked body sliding over it as she was getting fucked. He instantly realized he really wanted to feel John's dick inside her, and there was a perfect way to do it. Putting his hands under Lacey's sweaty, silky armpits, he slid his daughter up his body -- John had to move too -- so that her ass was above his cock.

John got the idea, he pulled out for a moment.

If Lacey didn't realize what her father planned, it was irrelevant, both men were making it happen. Daddy slid down flatter on her bed, and John lifted her half-his-weight body up for a moment until her father's erection was pointed right at her anus. Daddy's hands reached around Lacey's body to grab her sexy b-cup titties again, and with a little squirm Lacey got the head of her daddy's penis right at her tight but wet anus, dripping with juices from the fucking.

"Fuck my ass Daddy!" screamed the slut.

Her father pulled her body down, and his dick suddenly plunged into the tight, puckered asshole of the teenager. No lubrication was needed, there was plenty of juice flowing from her pussy that had saturated her asscheeks and butthole. She cried out and lay back on her father, with four manly hands holding her body, guiding her down her dad's dick. She rocked her ass impulsively, as if trying to push the cock out, but managed to work it in deeper a few inches. The thickness of the male intruder inside her butt made Lacey squirm and wail energetically.

Then, moments later, she was double-penetrated for the first time in her life. John took his place between her thighs, and he inserted his erection back inside her vagina. It seemed tighter, as the dick squeezed into the cunt, pushing against her father's cock through a thin membrane of flesh inside her body. Robert's eyes almost popped out, when the pressure from the other male's penis entering his daughter began to grow along his own shaft. Fuck, that's another cock inside my daughter, the dad realized, suddenly having one of the hottest moments of his life. He felt his own dick swell in lust, knowing that his little girl was taking dick up both cock and ass.

Lacey was still reaching up to hold John around his neck and thick shoulders, while the man was reaching out to her headboard to hold himself up. Underneath the both of them, Robert squirmed to impale his erection as far into Lacey's ass as it would go. As John began pumping Lacey's cunt, Robert left his dick deep inside her ass and could feel the motion of John's cockhead sliding in and out of her vagina. "Fuck her, fuck her!" the father groaned at the other man fucking his daughter, "fuck her, fuck the dumb slut!"

The thin blonde slut screamed for her father as much as for herself, in total agreement with his assessment. "I'm such a slut, fuck me harder!" Sandwiched between the naked bodies of these two men, Lacey realized how sexy and desirable she was. Her own father wanted to fuck her; this strange man, married, wanted to break his marital vows to fuck her. The men had two fat, hot-burning pricks being shoved into her body, and the fact she could satisfy them together, at the same time, made her even more full of her sexual powers.