Lacie Ch. 06

Story Info
Lacie's First Morning.
8.6k words
4.55
11.5k
1

Part 6 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 02/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6: Lacie's First Morning

Lacie woke to the sun gently shining on her face. Stretching luxuriously, Lacie gently groaned, feeling the soft sheets surround her shift as she moved her flexible young body. Ruffling her hair with one hand, Lacie sat up, her hand brushing something on her neck. Her fingers quickly traced the outline of her choker, making Lacie smile as she remembered the joyous events of yesterday. Looking around, Lacie gathered her bearings, realizing she was alone. The décor of the room was instantly familiar, as Lacie remembered slipping into bed next to Bridget. Nothing had happened between them, both girls having been far too tired to do anything but sleep, and neither of them especially inclined towards nighttime activities with the same gender.

Looking over at the other half of the bed, Lacie found a white robe and towel, identical to the ones she had used yesterday, and a small tented piece of paper resting on top of the soft cotton. Lacie rubbed the sleep from her eyes as she picked up the small folded note that rested on the soft fabric. The paper was written in beautiful penmanship, and was signed 'Bridget', the older girl having obviously gotten up earlier. The paper was covered with writing and instructions. A small map detailed how to make it back to the dining hall, as well as a request that she shower and dress comfortably, then meet Bridget there around ten, after finding somewhere she could put her clothes. Glancing to the small alarm clock on Bridget's nightstand, Lacie saw she had just under an hour before she had to meet Bridget. Slipping out of the warm bed with a wistful groan, Lacie slipped the robe around her shoulders and slid off her panties. Grabbing the towel, Lacie padded barefoot across the room, before picking up her almost forgotten pile of borrowed clothes.

Slipping out into the hallway, Lacie hopped off the cold hardwood at the edges of the floor, walking stealthily down the thick, padded carpeting that covered the middle of the long hallway. Lacie reached the four doors at the end of the hall, knowing she needed somewhere to put her clothes, since she couldn't haul them around all day, Lacie opened all four of the doors to the unoccupied rooms. The farthest room from Master's had an aquatic theme, the walls painted various shades of blue in undulating patterns. Everything was tan, blue or white, making Lacie feel like she was at a beach. The feeling was emphasized by her nudity beneath the robe, and though Lacie enjoyed the room's decor, the blue made the room feel slightly cooler than Lacie liked.

The next room was outdoorsy, decorated as if it were located in the forest somewhere. Greens and soft browns dominated the color scheme, and the fresh air coming in from the open window revitalized Lacie. She spun a small circle, looking up as she did. Giggling to herself, Lacie noted with amusement that the ceiling had been decorated with tiny glow in the dark stars. Lacie liked the room, but it didn't feel like it was home to her. Deciding to look at the other two rooms before she chose one, Lacie left the woodsy room. The nest room was definitely not Lacie's style. Cool grey paint gave the illusion of stone walls. Everything was grey or black, or a mixture of the two. There was a mattress in one corner, but it seemed more a cot than a bed. A single lumpy pillow and one scratchy brown blanket lay atop it. Several oddly shaped metal frames decorated the room, giving it a slightly menacing look. Lacie had no idea what their intended purpose was, but the room seemed more a dungeon than a bedroom. Backing out, Lacie stepped on something flexible. Looking down, she picked up the strange, thin rod. A flared leather flap was attached to one end, a leather wrapped handle at the other.

Startled, Lacie dropped the rod when she realized what it was. A riding crop. Looking around her, Lacie realized that this wasn't a bedroom, and that her earlier comparison to a dungeon was more accurate than she had realized. Seeing the room in a new light, Lacie glanced around again, looking at the metal frames and strange devices decorating the room, guessing at once their intended purpose. It was a dungeon. Not the medieval torture type dungeon, but a playroom, a room for bondage and kinky bedroom play. Giggling nervously, Lacie stepped back out and quietly shut the door.

Shaking her head, Lacie walked to the final door, this one (of the four) closest to Master's room, and stepped through. Immediately, Lacie knew that this was her room. White drapes and deep purple curtains were drawn back, letting light flood the room. A big bed sat in the far corner, a white comforter and cream colored quilt covering the bed while half a dozen overstuffed pillows decorated the head of the big mattress. The frame was wooden, stained a light tan to allow the natural grain of the wood to shine through. Several green vine-like lines had been painted onto the wood, numerous tiny painted flowers and small leaves decorating the "vines". The dresser had the same motif, the stained wood painted as if the flowers were growing right on it's sides. A trio of metal baskets hung, one under the other, right next to the empty dresser, small stuffed animals crammed into the hanging baskets.

The yellow carpeting was thick and lush, tickling her bare feet and toes as she circled the room. The walls were painted a creamy white, little vines painted along every window and doorframe as well as along the edging where the walls met the floor and ceiling. The closet wasn't decorated, but had more than enough space for everything Lacie owned, which at that point, wasn't very much. Realizing she was short on time, Lacie carefully set her clothes down, tossing her dirty panties into the hamper set just inside her closet's doorframe. Carefully hanging her mother's dress back up in it's garment bag, Lacie grabbed a pair of sandals, a pair of hip hugging, knee length jean shorts and a white tank top and bra. Tossing them on her new bed, Lacie grabbed her robe and towel and dashed out of her room.

Lacie had almost reached the stairs down when she heard a door behind her creak open. Turning, towel in hand, Lacie looked back. Seeing Master's door opening, Lacie began to give a tentative wave, one hand instinctively going to her throat, checking that her choker was still in place, tightening the robe around herself as she did. Master didn't emerge from his room however. A small, feminine shape silently slipped through the big doors, quietly shutting the portal behind her. Lacie's jaw dropped as she recognized the slim figure, still wearing her dress from last night.

"Callie?" Lacie called out, unthinking.

Jumping, Callie turned around, meeting Lacie's look of disbelief. Caught red handed, Callie gave Lacie a sheepish grin, adjusting her dress as best she could. Callie's beautiful hair was disheveled and her cheeks were flushed. Her evident embarrassment at getting caught sneaking out of Master's bedroom left little doubt as to what she had been doing in Master's bedroom, especially since she obviously had not gone back to her own room at all last night, not even to change. Straightening, the blonde girl waved at Lacie shyly, an impish grin spreading across her face at Lacie's embarrassed look. Sashaying to her room, all whilst looking straight at Lacie, Callie turned the embarrassing situation on the new girl, giving her a look that made Callie seem like she was the proverbial cat that had just gotten the cream. Pushing her door open, Callie blew a kiss at Lacie and winked lasciviously at the stunned brunette, just before vanishing into her own room with a throaty chuckle.

Shaking her head at the strange blonde girl's behavior, Lacie slowly made her way down the stairs to the bathroom. Stepping through the door, Lacie walked over to the frosted glass that enclosed the showers. Opening one door, Lacie discovered that someone had left shampoo, conditioner and a bar of soap in the stall, a small plastic bag hung from the conditioner with her name taped to the side on a piece of paper. Hanging her robe and towel over the door to the next shower, Lacie stepped inside, turning the water on. Once it was warm enough, Lacie stepped under the spray, letting the warm water wash over her body. Opening the bag, Lacie discovered a small razor and some feminine hygiene products. Pulling the razor out, Lacie put the bag back, since she wouldn't need the other things for a few more weeks. Lacie began to soap up her body before gently pulling the razor across her skin, trimming away the short hairs on her legs and underarms. Lacie's slave sellers had used electrolysis to permanently remove all of her pubic hair, save for a small 'landing strip'. Deciding to leave it be, Lacie put the razor away once she finished with her legs and underarms, before quickly soaping up her hair and body. Once she was convinced she was as clean as she could get, Lacie began rinsing off the suds. Running her hands over her body, Lacie groaned when her fingertips grazed the hard nipples capping her soft, smooth breasts.

Realizing she was incredibly turned on for some reason, Lacie briefly toyed with the idea of getting herself off in the showers, but it was still too foreign of a place for her to feel comfortable with it. Besides, Lacie told herself, she was short on time. Sighing with a brief hint of regret, Lacie stepped out of the showers and began to towel herself off. Slipping her robe on again, Lacie wrapped her hair in her towel. Just before Lacie could reach for the handle, the doorway out of the bathroom opened, revealing a robe clad Callie standing on the other side. Lacie stepped back and waved Callie in, avoiding a traffic jam in the doorway. Callie nodded her thanks and started to open her mouth to utter an apology for her awkward behavior, but Lacie beat her to the punch. A mischievous grin spreading on Lacie's face, she reached out and gently placed a finger over the blonde girls lips just before she suggestively stroked her hand downwards. Her hand slid over the bare flesh of Callie's neck and shoulder, her fingertips gliding across Callie's skin while the astonished blonde simply stood there and shuddered, her eyes rolling back in surprised pleasure. Then, taking a page from Claire's book, Lacie lifted her hand and spanked the blonde square on her ass.

Dashing out of the open bathroom door before Callie could react, Lacie heard the stunned blonde's surprised squeak turn to a hiccup. Lacie laughed outright when she heard Callie's grumbling curses, laughing harder when those same curses were interrupted by another hiccup. Still giggling to herself as she slipped into her room, Lacie looked around, finally spotting a clock over the door. Seeing she only had five minutes, Lacie hung her robe and towel on the hooks that were attached to the back of her door. Lacking time to do anything fancy with her hair, Lacie simply pulled her long locks up into a ponytail, using a white scrunchie she had borrowed from Marie the day before. Slipping her clothes on, Lacie dashed from her room, then turned around and headed back in, realizing she had forgotten her all-important map. Without it, Lacie could get lost for hours in the massive house.

Hurrying down the stairs, Lacie dashed past the bathroom, hearing the sounds of running water and the occasional hiccup drift out of the partially open door. Grinning to herself, Lacie dashed through the house, making her way back to the dining hall. Lacie was forced to stop only once to use her reference map, mostly relying on her memory of last night to guide her. Despite her rush, Lacie was still a few minutes late in getting to the hall. Still, she was proud of her growing knowledge of the house and how to navigate it.

Opening the door, Lacie slipped into the dining hall. Gone were the fancy embellishments on the table, the multiple place settings and the lacy tablecloth. In their place sat a number of small platters, again covered by the metal tray lids. Lacie looked around and saw Bridget out on the patio, watching as the older girl typed something onto a small electronic tablet. Looking behind her, Bridget saw Lacie and smiled, removing her sunglasses.

Standing, Bridget slipped back inside, quickly embracing Lacie and releasing her. Lacie looked at the older girl appraisingly. Bridget could have passed for a Wall Street CEO back around the turn of the millennium. She wore a simple white collared blouse and blue pinstriped slacks. Her sunglasses sat atop her head and simple golden earrings dangled from her ears, jingling as she moved. Her hair was done up in a professional looking bun, and one of her wrists had a small golden bracelet. Her shoes were dressy, but still accented her femininity. A golden chain hung around her neck, the thin links sporting a small golden cross, in addition to the ever-present black and ivory choker.

"Ready for your first full day?" she asked cheerily.

"I hope so." Lacie replied with a grin.

"Good. Master wants me to give you an orientation of sorts today, so we'll be touring the grounds, talking to some of the girls. You and I will be discussing what you'll be doing, what's expected of you, and so on and so on." Bridget said, looking back to the small tablet she carried. "Grab a tray and eat, then we can get going. While you eat, I'll talk, just so we can get the ball rolling."

Lacie realized she was a little hungry, and quickly snatched some silverware and a tray off the table, carrying it outside once Bridget okayed it, then dashing back in for a glass of juice. Setting her breakfast on the table, Lacie swept the lid off her food, inhaling deeply as she gazed at the feast before her. Scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, pan seared mashed potatoes, a small pancake and a large bounty of fresh fruit sat on the tray. Lacie unwrapped her silverware and dug in with relish, moaning at the warm food, enjoying the delicious flavors.

"Ok, first thing." Bridget sat down next to Lacie as she ate, filling Lacie in on what she needed to know. "Punctuality. Being a few minutes late here or there when you're working with the other girls is fine, as long as you don't make a habit of it." Seeing Lacie's nod, the blonde continued. "Being late for any appointment with Master, however, is a completely different story. Never be late for Master. Ever. We don't always know what he needs us for, and keeping us on our toes helps us serve him better, and allows him to better rely on us. Once, Heather was a mere two minutes late, and it almost cost us more than you know. Master was in a teleconference, negotiating a business deal. Half of his fortune rested on her being there at the right time, with the right information. Had she been another few seconds later than she was, Master would be financially ruined by now, and none of us would have this safe haven. Never. Be. Late." Bridget pressed.

Swallowing, suddenly realizing how tenuous her place here could be, Lacie nodded.

"I won't be."

"Good."

"What did he do?"

"Do?" Bridget asked, confused.

"What did he do to Heather, to punish her? For being late?"

Bridget hesitated. "He said that he was disappointed in her."

"That's it?" Lacie raised an eyebrow is surprise, her egg laden fork pausing halfway to her mouth.

Bridget set her tablet down and sighed. "If you've ever seen the love in that man's eyes, if you've ever seen how hard he works or how much pressure he puts himself under to keep us safe, knowing you've let him down is the most heartbreaking thing in the world. He said that since he couldn't trust her, or rely on her, he would no longer need her services as his assistant on that business arrangement. He refused to look at her, speak to her, interact with her. For a full week, she was drowning in guilt. By the seventh day, she looked terrible. She couldn't sleep. She barely ate. Finally, she broke down. She tried to run away. Master stopped her though, just in time. She started crying and she just sort of slumped into his arms, unable to stop crying, sobbing that she was sorry, over and over. Master leaned down and kissed her. He hugged her and held her as she cried her poor heart out. He just kept telling her to stay, and that an apology had been all he had wanted."

"That was it? Why didn't she apologize earlier?" Lacie questioned.

Bridget thought about her answer before replying, a faraway look in her soft blue eyes.

"I'm not sure. Pride maybe. Maybe she didn't think it would do any good, I don't know. It changed her though. Almost all of us have disappointed him at one time or another. I never want to have to see that pain in his eyes when he looks at me ever again."

Lacie had the good sense not to pry.

"Any other rules?" Lacie asked, changing the subject.

Bridget smiled briefly at her before continuing.

"Yes actually, thank you for getting us back on track. First, Master will never give you an order that you must carry out, other than in times of extreme need. If you do not wish to follow any one particular order, you can always refuse, but if that's the case, you should try and find someone else to do it. Try trading jobs if you end up with something distasteful. If it is an emergency, he will add a phrase to the end of his statement or request. The code is 'that's an order, Pet.' Remember that well. That phrase means to do what he said, and do it immediately, without question. He's likely trying to save your life or otherwise protect you, or us, when he does say that, so if you're a smart girl, and I think you are, you won't ever hesitate."

"Gotcha." Lacie answered, gracefully accepting both the warning and the compliment.

"There are all things we have to do that we don't like however, but in comparison to where we could be, none of us complain about the trade off. I'd recommend you find that same outlook concerning tasks you dislike."

Lacie nodded, chewing on a slice of fresh apple as she listened.

"For now, you'll be on a rotating basis between a few of the girls, just helping them out. Kind of a resident jack-of-all trades. If you find a task or niche that you enjoy, we can certainly put you there, provided the spot is open. We did that with Tara and Callie for example, Tara was brought on as a maid, and is now our tailor, and Callie was Master's driver for a while, when he had to travel a lot. Now she's our mechanic slash fix-it-chick. Her term, not mine." Bridget smiled when Lacie turned her head at the odd phrasing of "fix-it-chick."

"Speaking of, glad you could join us this morning Callie." Bridget called out, looking over Lacie's shoulder. Lacie turned, having just bitten into another piece of her breakfast. Using the back of her chair to hide half her face, Lacie peeked inside the house, seeing a casually dressed Callie glaring at her. For a few moments, the thin blonde's imposing glare frightened Lacie, but then Callie's concentration broke when her belly jerked with another hiccup. Squeezing her eyes shut, the frustrated girl clenched her hands into fists and stamped her foot, looking for all the world like a little girl having a temper tantrum.

"Dammit!" Callie cursed, before a long suffering, defeated look came over her face and she slunk away to the table to eat. Lacie almost choked on her bite of egg when she started laughing.

Bridget raised one eyebrow at Lacie questioningly.

"Do I even want to know?"

Shaking her head as she half laughed, half choked, Lacie pounded her chest before taking a drink from her glass of juice.

Dismissing the incident, Bridget turned back to the porch's other occupant.

"Ok, I'll take your word for it. Next rule. Do not leave the grounds. Ever. There are thick forests and an electric fence around the property to help keep slave poachers away. We can keep them from nabbing you because they can't really get in, but we have no way to protect you if you go out. So, don't go out. We have other security systems in place around the property, but they're not relevant at the moment, so I won't bother going into them. The exception to this, obviously, is anytime you're being escorted by Master, or if he sends you on an errand. He doesn't do that much and will always ask for a volunteer, since it can be risky. I can only think of two times since I've been here that he's done that. Most of the time his money is able to bring things to us."