Ladies' Night at the Bull Pen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It seems to excite you too." As she said this she reached down and touched the tip of my painfully erect penis, then gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. "Save that treat for me."

She turned to go and Harold dropped my wife's panties on the table, winking at me lasciviously as the two stepped up toward the couch.

I noticed that the two other white women, the redhead and brunette, had made their way up to the couch to join their partners sometime during my wife's dirty dance routine. The redhead had taken a position facing her partner (and from my angle, facing me as well). She sat astride his knees on one end of the semi-circular couch. The hem of her dress was bunched around her waist, and I thought I saw the top of a fiery red bush of pubic hair peeking out between her legs, unobstructed by panties. He had pulled the top of her shoulderless dress down to completely expose her large, natural, freckled breasts, with saucer-sized pale nipples. He was hefting and bouncing the redhead's breasts playfully by pulling and pinching those nipples while bouncing her on his knees as she squealed in delight.

The brunette was entertaining her partner on the opposite end of the couch. She was several years younger than my wife and maybe a decade younger than the redhead, Sometime while I was distracted by my wife's display on the dance floor she had stripped out of whatever she had been wearing to nothing but white mesh bikini panties and white high heeled pumps. She was leaning over her boyfriend's head to pour two flutes of champagne while she dangled her D-cup, silicone enhanced breasts into her man's eager mouth. Both women were wearing wedding rings, unlike my own wife. Neither of their partners seemed similarly adorned.

Harold stood near the center of the couch, bracketed by the two other couples, and facing the dance floor. My wife stood pressed up against him sensuously, her back to the dance floor. The lights around the rest of the room dimmed considerably, leaving only the party on the couch illuminated. The music volume was also lowered, and I was startled by the sound of two heavy doors being closed over the entrance to the VIP room, isolating us from the rest of the club. The fat bouncer had closed the doors, and took a position just in front of them.

A voice came over the VIP room loudspeaker, "Gentlemen, welcome to the feature of our night's entertainment. I'm sure you all know our regular ladies, Jessica..." The brunette shook her ass at the crowd to the cheers and hoots of the onlookers. "And Flame." The redhead waved both her hands over her head and slid forward to feed her big soft tits to her man.

"We have a new lady tonight in the Bull Pen..." a spotlight illuminated my wife and Harold at this point. She was wrapped in a passionate kiss with him, one of her legs bent at the knee in the classic pose of standing romantic embrace. He had one hand on her bare back and the other was cupping her ass. I was sure his fingers were probing under her dress to tease her rear entrance.

At this point the music stopped and a new song started, one which I recognized from the very first note...it was Marcy Playground's "Sex and Candy." The voice came over the loudspeaker "...and our new playmate is ...CANDY!" The crowd went wild as Harold spun my wife around to face them.

My wife really got into the moment and started to grind her ass against Harold's crotch in sultry time to the beat of the music while reaching up behind her neck with both hands. Harold slipped his hands under the sides of my wife's dress and cupped her breasts. Before I had any inkling of what she was doing she had unclasped the halter top and let the silky black dress fall in a puddle of fabric around her ankles, just as the lead singer reached the refrain..."I smell sex and candy, here." My wife stood practically naked before the roaring crowd of men, wearing only her black stockings, strappy heels and Harold's dark strong hands over her breasts, pinching her nipples hard.

I was in shock. Candy stepped out of the discarded dress with one foot and then with the other kicked the garment to the middle of the dance floor. The move completely bared her naked pussy to the male audience. She tilted her head back so that Harold could slide his tongue down her throat, and she dropped her hands down behind her ass, where she worked Harold's zipper and reached into the opening to locate his long black member.

Harold let go of my wife's breasts, exposing her in full-frontal glory. He slid his hands down to her hips and easily but slowly lifted her off her feet. In the meantime my wife had freed his snake from its confines in his pants and it began to appear in partial view between Candy's slightly parted thighs as she was steadily lifted. Harold broke the kiss long enough to whisper something to my bride, who turned to face the audience with a wicked grin.

Suddenly my wife raised both her legs and spread them wide toward the dance floor. Her black lover's engorged member sprang up under her and slapped against her wet pussy. The strength of his erection held it firmly against her as she reached between her legs and started to work the bulbous head against her sopping opening. My wife of fifteen years...fifteen faithful years to the best of my knowledge...was a hairs-breadth away from being fucked in public by one of the largest, darkest cocks I'd ever seen, either in person or in pictures.

And then, with a twist of her hips and an audible gasp, his thick black cockhead was inside her pale, tight, married cunny. Her eyes rolled back in her head as he slowly, ever so slowly, lowered her down onto his impaling shaft. When he seemed as deep as he could go in this position he lowered her feet back down to the ground and bent her over, supporting her with one hand on her hip as he slid slowly back out of her until just his head remained inside. She looked back at him wantonly as he undid his belt and pants and let them drop to the floor. He placed his other hand on her hip, braced her firmly, and in one powerful stroke sank the full length of his massive member into my gorgeous wife, his heavy balls swinging between her spread legs to slap her her clit and mound. She screamed in a mix of pleasure, shock and probably pain.

Again he slowly withdrew until only the tip of his cock remained inside her. Again he swung his full length into her in a single, violent surge. Over and over again this continued. The only change was that their "song" ended, and the room became silent except for my wife's screams, which evolved gradually with each thrust, first to grunts, then to moans, then finally desperate cries of "yesssss.... yesssss.... deeper.... harder.... faster!!!"

Soon this black stranger was pounding mercilessly in and out of my wife's tight hole. She was biting her lip in ecstasy, pinching her own nipples and frigging her clit as he tore her up inside. I lost track of the number of times Candy gasped and spasmed in orgasm somewhere around ten. And then finally, Harold leaned into one last thrust and arched his back, letting out a low guttural cry to indicate that he was filling her unprotected womb with his salty spunk.

He leaned back slowly, the two of them still connected, until he came to rest on the couch. My wife grudgingly slid down off his softening tool, taking a subservient position curled up between his outstretched legs, her well-stretched pussy visible to all around, gaping, swollen and red from the pounding, with her black lover's white cum leaking slowly out. Even soft, covered with the frothy mix of their lovemaking, his impressive rod seemed twice as big as my own full-sized hard-on.

At that point Candy did another inconceivable thing to add to the night's long list of unbelievable acts. She bent her head down and gently guided his penis to her mouth, carefully cleaning every last inch of his meaty, limp dick and large sweaty balls. Candy swallowed every creamy drop. By the end of her ministrations Harold seemed to be peacefully asleep on the couch. My wife gave him one last gentle kiss on the tip of his cock and rose to her feet, and as she did, so did the crowd in a standing ovation.

The applause continued as I gathered my wits, collected my wife's dress and then moved to the stage to try to somehow cover her with it. A long black coat was tossed onto the platform next to us, and wrapped it around her instead. The fat bouncer stepped forward and guided us to the back door. As we left the club I heard the DJ announce: "Check your newsletter for Candy's next appearance, joined by another Bull Pen favorite, her sister Trish. This all new two-girl act will feature full audience participation!"

I can hardly wait.

12