Ladies of the Lake Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick looked down at his chest and abdomen, at the marks he was sure weren't there when Sharon had rolled over to sleep last night. He looked at her, puzzled. She sat up to get a closer look, letting the sheet fall to her waist, exposing her breasts to the gaze of her fiancé and the other woman. Rick, seeing her gasped. She had matching marks, two on the upper surface of each breast .

Before either of them could speak, Patti interrupted their befuddlement. "I hate to rush you guys, especially with that lovely tease you're sporting, Rick, but the realtor called a little bit ago. There will be a family here to look at the house in about a half hour. Unless you don't mind getting caught in the buff, you should hurry."

Ignoring her presence, the couple hurriedly dressed. Patti stripped the bed, as they dressed, grinning at the large wet stain in the middle of the bed. "Bobbi warned you about the bed's reputation, didn't she? When's your wedding- -next month? That 's good." She bundled the bedding and, as she left the room, turned in the doorway to say "It'll be nice, having a young couple next to us for a change. When we rented the house, we always seemed to get retirees or close to it. I'm glad you like the house and it likes you." Before they could respond, she was gone.

"Honestly, Rick, Sharon, we haven't set a price." They were sitting in the girls' living room, talking with Bobbi and Micki. "Base your offer on what that house, on a city lot, would be worth. If any of us think it's fair, then, frankly, we will gossip about you and our reactions to you this weekend. We're not just selling a house, we're choosing neighbors. If we all want you next door, we can give a little on the price. If none of us do, you couldn't buy the house with the queen's jewels."

"Would you accept a verbal offer, right now?" Rick asked, seeing an older couple get out of a car which had pulled up as Bobbi was talking.

Micki interjected "Are you ready to make an offer without talking to Sharon? After all, she also has to agree she wants to live here. After experiencing the power of your bed last night, she might have some reservations. Twins, even triplets, after mating in the baby maker are not uncommon. My sisters and I are products of that bed. I really think the two of you should discuss it together."

Bobbi reached out and took their hands. "Don't worry, we're not in a hurry to sell. We're not going any where."

"Why are you selling?" Rick asked. "Patti said you've rented it out in the past."

"Mmhm. We've rented it both as year round living, and by the week in season. None of us want to be bothered managing that anymore. And the house and property maintenance. I'm sure it's no different than in the city. It just takes time we don't want to give up."

Rick looked at his fiancé. She gave him a slight nod. He whispered in her ear. She smiled. "Can I?"

He nodded.

"$66,666.66," she gushed.

The sisters looked puzzled, and shaking their heads, said, in unison "What?"

Sharon repeated, "Sixty-six thousand, six hundred sixty-six dollars, and sixty-six cents."

Micki howled with delighted amusement. She stood up, and grasping Sharon's head, pulled her into a full tongue wrestling kiss. "Mmm," she said, breaking the kiss, "you taste good, better than...well, just better. I have to go tell Stevie and Patti about this." Sharon sat there, wordless, mouth agape, reminded of her dream, watching Micki leave the small house.

Bobbi was laughing. "You're sure," she asked. " That's your offer? Let me get something to write it down with." She was back in a minute with a pad of generic offer forms. "These," she explained, "are just general forms, with blanks to add specifics. Let me get your full name, Rick, and address. I've written your amount and I'll let my sisters know about it, although I'm sure Micki is doing so right now. I'll fill in the property specifics and mail it to you. When we get back the signed form, we'll let you know our decision." She stood up. "But, I think we're going to get to know each other really well."

Six weeks later, in mid-August, they were at their post rehearsal dinner. For some reason, they had not yet heard about the house. It had taken Bobbi three weeks to get the contract/offer to them for signing. Rick had taken it to his lawyer for review and received that dignitary's stamp of approval the very next day. They had signed and returned the forms within three days of receiving them. That had been followed by several days of frustrating phone tag, with no satisfactory conclusion. Based on Bobbi's parting statement, the couple weren't worried, just anxious.

At the dinner, the main course had been served and eaten. The party was waiting for dessert, and suffering through a round of semi-humorous risque toasts, some nearly bordering on speeches. Sharon's stepfather, Ben, was at the microphone, making his toast to the couple. He had just finished saying he wished his son, Josh, Sharon's stepbrother, had lived to see this day come. From the entrance to the party room came the words, "I did, Dad."

Sharon screamed and ran to the speaker, jumping into his arms, her legs locked around his hips, their kiss revealing the passionate feelings they obviously shared. As the display went on, the guests began to fidget and become embarrassed. After five minutes with no abatement in sight, Rick got up and left. When Ben attempted to stop him, he just pushed him aside.

While Rick waited for a break in traffic, to exit the parking lot, he saw an elderly woman resembling Bobbi approaching his MG. She looked to be in her mid to late sixties. She surprised him by jumping over the door of the open roadster. Without preamble, she reached for his genitals and directed him to drive to the Central City Park. Traffic cleared in both directions, allowing him to pull onto the road. Behind him, he could hear Sharon calling his name.

At the park, the crone directed him to turn onto a road he had never seen before. It led into the center of the park, to a horse drawn wagon by a campfire. On both sides of the park he could see the traffic on the parkways. He exited the roadster and assisted the older woman from the car. They were approached by another old woman who had appeared out of the cart.

Without a word, she, too, reached to touch his genitals. He was instantly hard. The two women knelt before him, extricating his prick from his clothes. Still silent, they began a game of tag fellatio, taking turns working his organ over with their lips and tongues until he ejaculated, catching his spend in a kidskin container. Four times he was brought to climax. After each, one or the other of the crones would take his testicles, one at a time, in her mouth and caress them with her tongue until he thought his sac would erupt. Then the tag team game would begin anew.

After his fourth and final spend, Rick's prick was returned to his pants, and he was led back to his MG, and placed in the passenger seat. The next awareness he had was someone ringing the doorbell of the apartment he had shared with Sharon. He stumbled to the door and hit the button on the intercom.

"Rick, it's Sharon. Can we come in?"

"We?"

"Josh, my stepbrother is with me. Please, Rick. I need to explain."

Rick shook his head. Partly, amazement at the couple's balls, partly, to clear it of the left over sleep and partly, from the grogginess left by his experiences in the park. He had no recollection of how he got home. He rang the buzzer, opening the door to the couple waiting outside. He unlocked the apartment door and turned to return to the bedroom to put on some clothes.

He saw an envelope on the coffee table. No stamp, the return address was simply 'Gold Lake Cottages." Inside was the deed he had been waiting for, made out to him, although both he and Sharon had signed all the paperwork jointly. An accompanying note urged him to move in as soon as possible. The cottage was his, furnished as it was on his overnight visit. He laughed at the irony, then thought, "Why not?"

He had just finished zipping his pants when he heard Sharon calling him. When he stepped into the living room, he saw her reading the deed and note. She looked up and saw him. She crossed the room to him, to give him a hug. When he did not return it, she stepped back, looking at him, a hurt expression in her eyes.

"I am so sorry, Rick. Josh's return...We hadn't heard from him for over five years. When he was sent on assignment six years ago, we were engaged to be married as soon as he returned. We only expected him to be gone two or three months."

"Your step brother? Engaged? Isn't that..."

"Incest? No." Josh answered. "Our parents met and married when we were both sixteen. I'm five months older than Sharon, so we were in the same grade in high school. In many of the same classes, and activities. We had known each other at school before the families joined."

Sharon picked up the explanation. "We didn't hang out or belong to the same cliques, but we knew who each other were, and were friendly when we met . When Mom and Ben married, we, obviously, spent a lot of time together and found out we shared a lot of interests. While we didn't date date, we often found ourselves doubling, and enjoying each other's company. The summer we graduated, Mom and Ben took an anniversary trip, leaving us alone. We discovered we loved each other and..."

"I get the picture," Rick interrupted. "Where have you been for...how long, five, six years?" he asked, looking at Josh.

"I don't know. The last clear memory I have before last month is a torrential rainstorm and a landslide wiping out the village in Chile where I was working for the Peace Corps. Then a month ago, I woke up in a Venezuelan hospital. The doctors said some natives from a tribe they weren't familiar with had carried me in on a litter some days before. No explanation, no history.

"I had parasitic infections affecting my pancreas, one of my kidneys, and my intestine, and a massive fungal infection affecting my left leg. That was the end of May. The doctor in charge of my care said he couldn't understand how I was still alive, but here I am. In spite of what you thought you saw last night, Sharon and I...I don't know where we are."

"Yeah? It looked pretty plain last night. It looked like if you had been alone, it would have been your eighteenth summer all over."

"Rick!" Sharon yelled at him. "That's not fair! He's my step brother, back from the dead practically. What was I supposed to do, just shake hands?"

"I don't know, but something less than a five minute lip and leg lock, with his hands all over your ass." His tone varied between hurt and anger.

"Look, you two obviously have some talking to do, he continued. "I'll be moving to the lake. All I'll be taking from here is the bedroom TV, the stereo, my library and clothes. I'll call a mover to come pack and cart the stuff before mid-week. The lease is paid until the end of the year." He saw Josh's eyebrows go up. "You get a lower monthly rate plus there's no security deposit, and this management gives two month's free," he explained. 'So, you can stay here until you decide what to do."

"Thank you, Rick. What are you going to do?" Sharon asked, softly.

"Do? I don't know. As of yesterday, I'm on vacation for a month. You bought the cruise tickets. You should call and cancel them today, unless you want to use them. I think, for right now, I'll go get to know my new neighbors." Both of his visitors blanched when he mentioned the sisters. "You two okay?"

Josh answered first. "Yeah, just a touch of whatever is left over from the jungle, I guess."

Sharon added, "Yeah, just tired. We were up late talking and celebrating Josh's return." She went to Rick and attempted another hug. When he made no effort to return it, she looked at him. "Not even a friendly hug, Rick? In spite of what you think you saw, I still love you. Nothing can or will change that, except you. I'm sorry you were hurt."

"I still love you, too. That's what hurts. I heard what you said. And what you didn't say, and saw what I saw. We both need time to think. If you need to talk, I'll be at the lake. And I'll find you here or at your Mom's?" She nodded, tears in her eyes.

She embraced him again, whispering into his chest, so softly he barely heard her. "Don't hate me, Rick, please. Don't hate me."

At that, his arms came up to hold her. He pressed his lips into her hair, then said, "I couldn't do that; I'd never hate you, sweets." Then he pushed her away. "I'll be gone by Wednesday. You can have the apartment then. Let me know if you're not going to use it. I can arrange to sub-let it. You still have your key?" The couple nodded, and, with a few tears, left.

12