Ladies of the Lake Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,083 Followers

"When you came back with Sharon, we were very concerned, but the Tarot reading was even stronger," Stevie added. "And every time you sent paperwork, I'd cast the cards again. Each time it got stronger, and here you are." She beamed.

"And you all think I'm here for a purpose?"

"Yes," Bobbi responded. "You are here to kill us."

"What did you say?"

"You are here to kill us," she went on. "Like Papa, we can get sick, we can be hurt, damaged, but for us to stop living, we must be killed, either out of love, or out of hate. Our bodies are wearing out. We think it would be nicer to die if it were out of love. So we brought you here, Rick, to kill us, after we make you love us the way our father did- -physically, emotionally."

"How," he asked, " can I fall in love with you, any of you, knowing what you want me to do?"

"That you can ask that question suggests you already have started to care. Being here, with us, means it's just a question of time. Meanwhile, we can teach you what you will need to know to manage you new home."

"Manage my home? I don't understand."

"You didn't read the sales contract we sent you, or the deed I left, did you? When I deposited the check you sent with the signed contract, you gained title to all the land and rights between State Road 35, the two lane, and County Road 17, City Line Road, between the land formation known as Indian Peaks, on the East, and the summit of the range known as the Golden Hills, on the West. In short, you own the entire valley, including the land rights to the village of Gold Lake, and the rents from the leaseholds, a little over $25,000 per month.

"It's a trifle ironic you are so tied to the family. There are "witchy' things you must learn about the lake to maintain the mild climate, things about the trees to manage their growth and harvest, about your house, and this one, about the driveway, the landscaping. About you, and how to access the hidden talents I'm certain you have."

Rick shook his head. "It's all too much. After last night, and this morning. This all just seems like a bad dream. I think I need to sleep, and then in the morning, check all my reality indicators. Ladies, thank you for an entertaining, if somewhat disturbing, evening." He pushed back his chair and stood up. Each of the sisters came to him, embraced him, and gave him a friendly kiss on the lips,

Bobbi, second youngest, of the sisters, was last. "Don't fret about it, Rick. With what you told us about your family, I'm certain you are meant to be here, to help us. Sleep well. We will see you in the morning."

Rick fell asleep almost as soon as he hit the pillow. His dreams were of Indians, muleskinners, wagon trains, and closed room mysteries. He dreamt of his great grandmother who had died when he was in primary school. And of his great great grandmother, of whom he had heard and her fantastic story about the mysterious visitor who had left her pregnant and in need of a husband. Finally he dreamed of the four sisters, and their story about their father, his great grandfather, and, if family history was to be believed, his great great grand father, "making them his great aunts, really great aunts, sexy great aunts," was his waking thought.

Upon waking, his next conscious thought was to attend to his bladder's complaint. Coming back into the bedroom, he saw someone standing looking out of the window. Because of the backlighting he could not tell which of the sisters it was, but from the short hair guessed it was Bobbi or Patti. Approaching her, he discovered her blonde locks, and felt the rush of blood to his groin. He slid his hands around Bobbi's waist, saying, "Good morning," as he bent to kiss the side of her neck. "You are a pleasant sight to wake to."

"Mm, good morning to you, too," she returned, leaning back against him, pressing her ass into him. "I see all of you has woken up."

"No apologies. Seeing you against the light, revealing all your lovely curves would raise the dick on a stone statue." She laughed, a delightful sound which aroused little Charlie even more. His hands slid up her body to cradle her B-cup breasts. One hand began to caress the breast it cradled, seeking to bring her nipple to prominence. The other continued moving up between her lovlies to the ribbon tying her nightgown closed. He found an end and pulled it gently, loosening the tie. Pulling the sides apart, he nibbled her ear lobe, whispering, "If this isn't..."

"Don't stop!" No louder than a whisper, the force behind the words made it a shout. Her hands moved between them, finding his staff.

His hands moved inside her gown, lightly gliding over her breasts and belly, sometimes grazing her bush, other times her nips, always just firm enough not to tickle. He moved them up to her shoulders, pushing the gown off. She let it fall to the floor. He picked her up, cradled in his arms and carried her to the bed.

As he lay down beside her, his lips found her nipple and started nibbling. The arm around her shoulders moved so his hand could caress her other breast and nipple. His free hand started running up and down her thigh. She found his staff and started gently stroking it, smearing the fluids from it over its length.

Rick moved his kisses into the valley of her mammas and continued down past her navel, through her bush, to the sounds of her delighted "oohs," "aahs," and "mmms." When his tongue passed over her joy button, she said' "uunghh," and tensed, then started shaking and quivering, emitting, "uh uh uh uh."

Rick started to back off until she grabbed his hair and pulled his face closer to her. He continued his tongue caresses, varying them from rapid flicks to more leisurely lapping and licking, sometimes focusing on her clit, occasionally encompassing the entire area.

Bobbi gradually ceased her shaking and quivering, but remained tense as a guitar string, her fingers tangled in his hair, holding him tightly in her pussy. Suddenly, she let out a loud "aaarghh," and relaxed, slumping back onto the bed, releasing Rick. He pulled himself up beside her, as she lay there, panting, recovering.

"Hmm," he said, smiling, "I guess that won't work as a way to kill you." Bobbi laughed and pulled him to her for a passionate kiss.

"Maybe," she said softly as they separated, "you should try this spear that you keep trying to stick into me."

Grinning, as he repositioned himself, he replied "It's certainly worth a try." He entered her gently, beginning his rhythmic thrusting slowly, allowing her to accommodate to his presence. Her moans of pleasure urged him to increase not only his speed but also the force of his thrusting. She moved her hips matching his motion, and maximizing the contact of her pleasure center with him.

As his speed and force increased, Rick became aware that Bobbi's movements were becoming more erratic. He pulled back, leaving her. He turned her over, forcing her onto her stomach. He entered her again, with a single thrust; his hands found their way under her, one for a breast, the other to her clit.

He resumed pumping at a rapid pace, putting maximum pressure on her G-spot, while manipulating her clit in rhythm with his hips. Bobbi was back to her previous level of arousal quickly. As the combined stimulation continued, her vaginal walls began to spasm, clamping Rick in their velvet folds. The increased pressure soon stimulated both to the point of explosion.

Bobbi lay there on her stomach, reveling in the pressure of Sam's weight on her back, and the feel of his cock slowly softening in her. As the couple gained control of their breathing, Rick shrank out of his lover and rolled off her to lay on his side, saying, "I think that'll kill me before it does you."

Bobbi rolled to her side, and moved to him, pressing her breasts to his chest. "You'll just have to keep trying. I'm sure you'll find a way."

"Sounds like a plan. Do I concentrate on you, or should I spread these trials around all of the sisters?"

"Much as I would love to be your only experimental subject, I'm afraid my sisters are already on their way to join us, and take my place for the next round of trials. Stevie would have had orgasms only slightly less intense than the ones I just had, and Patti and Micki had some that would have interrupted any activity they were engaged in except masturbating. One of the mixed benefits of being quadruplets."

julybear7
julybear7
2,083 Followers
12