Lady Alicia's Arousal Ch. 7

Story Info
Who cums to the Grand Finale?
2.1k words
4.38
109.1k
9
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 02/06/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7: Who Cums to the Grand Finale?

The giggles emanating from Alicia's bathroom would have attracted the whole household, IF, there had been anyone closer than the kitchen. Fortunately Mrs Harris was extremely busy, although she did give a thought to the non appearance of Gwen Allardyce.

If cook had but known it Gwen Allardyce had just been persuaded to have the black curls on her pubic mound trimmed. Alicia, having just discovered that Gwen was her half sister and already knew that Gwen was a horny piece had suggested that Gwen wear some of the sexually outlandish lingerie. "Darling, if we trim the hair a bit it will frame that pouting cunt of yours and there will be one hell of an erotic sight as it peeps through the crotchless panties."

Gwen agreed but the two women decided to shower first. They both knew that they were limited to time. Gwen, having decided to keep her job had many tasks as Sir Charles was expected to return early the following day. On her part Lady Alicia was going into the town of Sittingbury as she wanted a new dress for the dinner party she was to attend at Lt Colonel Fellowes home.

Being short of time did not curtail some sexual activity. Alicia began by soaping Gwen rather magnificent breasts, gently massaging them but also gently pinching the large dark brown nipples. Gwen groaned and in response allowed her soapy fingers to enter Alicia's slit. "Make me cum" Alicia whispered in her sisters ear, expecting Gwen to finger her clitoris but the other woman sank to her knees, opened wide the outer labia and tongued the now aroused inner lips.

"No Gwen, oh darling wait wait, come on." Pulling her sister out of the shower Alicia made her drop to the bathroom floor where immediately without further conversation the two women arranged themselves into the 69 position, tonguing each others cunts and clits. Both women came at the same time gasping out there pleasure but although Alicia would have loved to continue she urged her sister to stop and fetching her razor started to trim the thick black curls surrounding Gwen's pouting cunt.

It took a major effort on the part of both women not to continue but they each hugged the other and with a sisterly kiss dried themselves off dressed and went about their business with a promise to continue later.

* * * * *

Jenny Fellowes had decided to enlarge the dinner party and telephoned James Fortescue-Browne, apologised for the lateness of the invitation but wondered if he, his wife and his mother-in-law were free to attend the dinner party she was giving for the Ambassador of Buttilazu his wife and daughter. However Joanne was up in London but James asked if he could bring a couple of German business friends along. Werner Adler and Franz Schulle

"Jenny, they are both the souls of discretion but also enjoy a little debauchery should that be on the cards." James told her. "Of course, Mother-in-law would love to come and 'cum' and 'cum' and 'cum' I assure you" he said as they both laughed at this sally.

Jenny agreed but realised that it would be better if there was another woman present. She racked her brains the decided to ring Alicia knowing full well that Lady Alicia simply revelled in fucking. 'Surely' Jenny thought to herself, ' she will know another female who loves to open her legs.'

Alicia was just leaving the house for Sittingbury when the 'phone rang. mentally cursing it she nevertheless answered it. "Hello Lady Alicia, this is Jenny, yes, I thought you might remember me. No, this Dinner party you are attending at the Fellowes this evening, would it be possible to bring along another lady? Er Hmmm, Lady Alicia, if you can, would she be quite broad minded."

Lady Alicia smiled to herself. "Yes, I know just the person Jenny, if you are sure the Fellowes want someone quite broadminded. I shall bring my sister, she is as forthright and moral as I, be assured." she added with a chuckle in her voice. "A sister, didn't know you had a sister Lady Alicia" Jenny replied. "Neither did I but I can assure you |Jenny she has a tongue as wicked as ours I assure you. Tell the Fellowes I shall be delighted. Now must fly, I must make my sister aware that she has a date tonight and I am going out to buy a dress."

When she hung up the 'phone, Alicia called Gwen on the internal phone. Cook answered. "Ah Mrs Harris," said Lady Alicia," Please tell Mrs Allardyce to meet me in front of the house. I need her to accompany me to Sittingbury and we leave in five minutes."

When Gwen climbed into the Bentley she was all questions. Alicia told her that they were both going out to a dinner party. "Dont be ridiculous Alicia, everyone knows me, knows I am your housekeeper, besides I do not have the clothes for such a thing."

"Neither do I darling, that's why we are going shopping and to the hairdressers, use the mobile and tell your husband you have to go out on business with me. Gwen my girl I think we are going to enjoy ourselves tonight." Lady Alicia gunned the Bentley down the drive.

* * * * *

Meanwhile, in New York, Charles, Earl Bellingham, did he but know it, was setting himself up with a 'lady' of very dubious character. Maria Debonair, as she called herself, and her boyfriend Lance had latched onto Charles at a less than salubrious night club. On his part, Charles thought Maria an easy lay, but man of the world that he was Charles, was no match for these two. Charles' business associates had warned him against going to that particular part of the Big Apple especially he should stay away from the Black Mambo Night Club on the corner of Lazeret and 16th but to be told that somewhere was not quite the place to be seen was like an open invitation to Charles. Charles was Bi and Maria and her boyfriend appeared to be the nice sort of people with whom Charles could have a relaxing but decadent evening.

* * * * *

Jenny checked the Dining Room for last minute problems. The Table was a magnificent circular table that would easily seat the 12 who would sit down for dinner. Quickly she checked the menu,Potage de Fellowes - Pate de froie Gras - Smoked salmon - Lemon Sorbet - Medallions of lamb a la neuve Chapelle, Duchess and croquet potatoes, green beans, Roast parsnips, carrots a la morac, aubergine d'anglais - Bombe Alaska flambe- Cheese board.

Cote de Rhone 1997, Cote de Beaune Village 1995, Muscadet de sevre-maine, 1999, Chablis 1998,Nuits St George 1997, and for dessert,Chateau Y'Quem Sauterne 1997.

Jenny then looked at the place cards ensuring that it was man-woman-man-woman around the table for her ten guests. Jenny placed Werner to her left followed by Margaret, The Ambassador, Alicia, Franz, Millia, then Neville, Iswalla, James, Gwen and then Jeremy to her right completeing the circle. Then off to find Neville.

She found him arranging the punch bowl on the hall table. "You didn't put that supposedly aphrodisia concoction in that did you?" Jenny asked. "No no darling, don't worry but I did put a few drops of that Tincture of Delight that we bought in Japan, into the Bombe Alaska." he replied with a smile. "Oh God darling, I had totally forgotten about it. Now that really works I recall, I hope you were not over zealous. I would love them to drop all inhibitions, those who have them, however I would prefer them not to start fucking on the dining room table." she chortled. Neville shook his head." I can assure you I have been very careful, just enough to harden a few pricks and moisten a few cunts. You'll see. After Jenny had gone through to the kitchen Neville went to the dining room. he checked that his place setting was exactly where he wished it to be. His invention could prove very entertaining just towards the end of the meal. he also checked out the under floor lighting, essential for his jape to work properly.

* * * * *

The guests arrived in good time and after a few drinks were seated in the dining room. The meal went well, the conversation lively, quite a lot of inuendo and and the occasional lewd reference at which no-one took offence. Neville was quite sure that his aphrodisiac would be taken by a very receptive and intimate circle of acquaintances.

Shortly after the Bombe Alaska was served Neville carefully closed a switch which turned an area beneath the table into a softly illuminated mirror. No-one was aware of the change, neither could they see the small screen situated to the left of Neville's chair. A small CCTV camera completed the set up.

As the Ambassador was seated opposite to him, Neville focussed the camera on Bandey as he preferred to be known and was delighted to see that whilst Bandy had one hand buried between Alicia's open thighs a sizeable black cock standing proud from the front of open fly was being well handled by Margaret who was at the same time stroking her own open cunt. Neville was delighted to see that Margaret was obviously devoid of knickers.

Jenny excused herself to Werner and Jeremy, explaining that she wanted a quiet word with her husband. This gave her opportunity to see just what her guests were doing. The sights delighted her and when Issy asked if the guests would be interested in a tribal dance of her nation. Smilingly she added, "If you do not think your guests would be disgusted with this rather erotic dance, not a dance of maidens, more a dance of the mature woman enticing and inciting a lover to rather rude acts. "It is called,"she said," 'Adalloo Mmrogro ly oodo' In English perhaps 'Please love me oh hardy one' would be an acceptable title."

"What is the true translation Issy?" Jenny asked. The beautiful African woman laughed, "Oh my dear, it is so crude, so rude, it would be so impertinent of me."

"Darling" said Jenny," The ruder the cruder the more this lot will love it believe me, but, oh, sorry, your daughter, I almost forgot, how insensitive of me. The lewd comments around the table, hopefully they would be beyond her. Sorry I asked you to be explicit."

"No need to apologise or concern yourself about Millia, she knows about fucking., she's no virgin believe me, men and women, that daughter of mine." Jenny perked up very quickly," Well Issy, I can assure you if Millia feels aroused there will be many here who would wish to satisfy her, me for one." Iswalla leaned forward and whispered in Jenny's ear." Would you be opposed to having us both?" she asked. "Alone or both together?"

"Oh either way, Millia and I just love fucking,she has even had her father and he has a dick like a horse." Jenny almost had a small 'cum' thinking about it."Oh God, I absolutely love watching horse dicks, y'know proper ones, they excite as they extend."

"There are women in my country who love to fuck with horses and donkeys,have you ever seen such a thing? That is exciting too."

"No but I have seen women who fuck with dogs." Jenny admitted,"that is exciting too."

"As is having your cunt licked" whispered Issy. Immediately jenny knew that she had found a willing partner. "Now tell me what the dance is called."

"It is called "Put that hard brown knobkerry into this waiting wet cunt big boy." and both women laughed. Iswalla then excused herself to fetch a CD of the right sort of music from the car. Jenny glanced at the table. Only three were still sitting in their place. Bandy was turned sideways on and Alicia was sucking his cock, Margaret was in a 69 with Werner. Franz had turned his chair and to jenny's surprise James was sucking on his long thick prick whilst wanking himself and Gwen was being plated by Millia while sucking on Jeremy's goodly 10 inch monster.

Jenny had not noticed Issy's return but a sultry African drum and mournful pipefilled the room and caught the attention of all as did Issy herself. She was dressed in nothing more than a short leopard skin skirt split to her thigh. her breasts were bare, the nipples like thick thumbs. Her whole body was shining with an oily sheen, as she moved the leopard skin swung giving glimpses of a very large mons Veneris shorn of all hair. With the throb of the drums, the captivating smell of a powerful erotic incense, and her beautiful body she had the attention of every man and woman in the room.