Lady and the Scamp Ch. 01

Story Info
English lady meets a scamp.
9.2k words
4.76
17.9k
18

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chiara23
Chiara23
649 Followers

As always this story is solely my property and may not be reproduced or republished without my express permission. All place names are geographically correct although residences, characters and titles are fictitious. That being said, enjoy the story.

Chiara

---

Calli brushed out her shoulder length light brown hair again and checked out her make-up one last time. The twenty-three year old looked pleased with her appearance for the evening. Deep blue scoop necked top and tight black denims with black ankle boots which accentuated her slender curves and gave her a few more inches to her five-foot-seven frame.

"Come ON Calli! If we don't hurry all of the single guys will be snapped up before we get to the club!" her flatmate Delia said in exasperation.

"God Delia, relax. There will be plenty there for you, you tart!" she laughed as she left her room and grabbed her clutch.

Delia laughed and grabbed Calli's elbow, dragging her out of their apartment and down to the waiting cab. Calli couldn't believe she'd actually allowed her friend to talk her into this night of debauchery. Sure it had been three months since her fiance had decided to break their engagement, but she'd had no inclination to start dating again after the event.

Roger had been a bit of a wanker anyway, always finding new and original ways to insult her, her family and her friends. She was glad to be rid of him actually, as he'd shown less than able mastery in the bedroom as well, being a two minute man and not seeming to care if she'd gotten any pleasure from their love-making.

The girls chatted and giggled together in the back of the cab for the short ride to their club of choice for the evening. Delia had assured her that there would be plenty of hot men there who would be more than willing to fill the void in Calli's love life. She didn't really care either way, a night out and away from her books was definitely needed she thought to herself.

When they got to the club there was already a queue out the door so the girls waited. While they were waiting a group of young men fell in behind them. Calli could feel their leering eyes on her buttocks, feeling quite annoyed at the crudely muttered comments from them. She looked back and scowled at them, letting them know that their attention wasn't desired. When she did this her eyes drifted to the tallest of them, he had longish sandy blond hair that fell in front of his eyes. He grinned wickedly at her with a wink. She blushed and huffed then looked away.

"Oi lad, looks like one of these ladies may fancy you!" one of them chuckled.

The other fellows started to rib him and he put up some protest, "I doubt it. She's not really my type, too snotty if you ask me." He said.

Calli whipped around and glared at the blond man, "Listen you bloody Yank! You may think that you can come here and act in whatever manner you wish, but your boorish attitude just shows your low breeding. I suggest you keep your comments to yourself!"

The young man was speechless for a fraction of a second then he began to laugh, "See guys? Not just snotty, but upper class snotty at that!"

The other young men chuckled at his comment and Calli fumed, frustrated that this insolent American was getting under her skin. How DARE he speak about her in such a fashion!

Delia giggled and whispered into Calli's ear, "I think you're exactly his type girlie! He's still staring at you by the way."

"Let him, just another bloody bugger not worth a second thought," she hissed.

When the girls finally got in they each ordered a pint and found a small table near the dance floor. Delia was intently scoping out the place, looking for another victim to her ample charms. While not the most beautiful girl in the club, her curvaceous figure gathered a lot of attention from the males in the crowd. Calli slipped her beer and looked around herself, noting that Delia had been right and there was a rather large number of attractive guys there that evening. She got a nudge and nod from Delia.

"Looks like your friend is still eyeing you Calli. You know he is sort of cute in a roguish sort of way."

Calli looked across the club and caught him staring at her again. He raised his drink and smiled at her. She frowned back and looked away. She thought about when she'd glared at him and had almost fallen over when he'd met her gaze with his slate gray eyes boring into her own. She'd felt a flutter deep inside, like he had pierced her soul with those eyes. She glanced back over to him and he grinned again. His attention was disconcerting and she felt a flush reach her cheeks.

Delia laughed beside her, "Oh Miss Calli! I do believe he's caught your eye as well!"

"Shut up Delia! He's just another arrogant American who thinks he can treat people as he sees fit. They're all the same you know."

"Be that as it may Miss May, but you keep staring at him as well luv." Delia replied with a knowing grin.

"Oh sod off!" Calli replied, knowing that her friend was right in her assessment.

She looked over at him and his friends again. She had to admit that Delia was right, he was handsome in a strange sort of way, not Calvin Klein model looks but not plain either. While he was rather broad across the shoulders and chest he didn't look like he was the body builder type. There he did it again! Grinning like a wolf and toasting her, making her cheeks colour and causing her to turn her eyes away. Whatever this bloke was after he certainly wasn't going to get it from her!

---

The young man watched the pretty honey-brunette from across the club. His friends had pointed her out to him while they were in line to get in, and he had to admit that she was quite pretty, high cheek bones, slim straight nose, wide brown eyes, pouting lips and a figure that could only be described as elegant. She seemed to carry herself with a certain degree of haughtiness that he found rather alluring. When she had rounded on him in line he had been surprised at her fiery temper and also found that attractive. His friends had made some rather crass remarks about her and her friend while they waited but he hadn't joined in. Only commenting when one of them had remarked on how she had looked at him briefly. Being the target of her ire had caused his own defenses to kick in and he regretted what he had said almost as soon as the words had left his mouth.

'Another great first start Andy!' he thought to himself as he took another pull of his ale. Whenever he caught her eye he smiled at her, hoping that by doing so he could defuse the situation but it only seemed to aggravate her even further.

He'd actually been put off a bit when she'd called him a Yank. Every time he opened his mouth everyone automatically assumed that he was from the States, like Canada didn't even exist or something! Oh well, there was nothing he could do about that but explain himself every time.

He saw the girl get up from her table and head toward the bar, and decided that he should at least try to apologize for his rudeness and headed in that direction as well. He managed to slide up beside her without her noticing and lightly touched her shoulder which made her jump in surprise.

"What?!" she cried out. "What do you want? Didn't you get the message clearly enough earlier Yank?"

"Look I'm sorry about earlier miss!" He shouted over the loud dance music. "My friends are pretty far gone and they were behaving badly."

"Still doesn't excuse your behaviour."

Andrew gave her that wolfish grin of his, "Nor yours, I'm Canadian by the way. Bit of a difference ya know."

Calli shook her head, this guy was playing mind games with her and she didn't appreciate it one bit. "Regardless, you're an arse wherever you come from!"

"At least let me buy you a drink, as a peace offering." he stated, exasperated at her ignorant attitude.

"Not bloody likely!" Calli retorted.

Andrew caught the barman's attention and told him to get two of whatever Calli was having. Shortly two pints of ale were placed before them. He took a sip and smiled at her, "Newcastle Brown Ale! A girl after my own heart!" he laughed.

Calli merely scowled again, took her pint and left him at the bar. 'Bloody Canadian! Almost as bad as the Yanks as far as I'm concerned!' she thought to herself.

He stood there for a moment, admiring her pert bottom as she walked away in a huff. 'If she wasn't so damned bitchy I just might like that girl' he thought to himself with a grin. He still hadn't gotten her name out of her but had every intention of finding it out before the evening was out.

The opportunity presented itself when her friend sidled up to him and asked him to dance. He took it and accompanied her to the floor where she proceeded to grind against him provocatively. He looked over at the girl and grinned, making her frown and blush again.

"Hi I'm Andy! Your friend doesn't really like me much," he said to Delia over the music.

"Hello Andy, actually I think she does!" Delia said with an evil grin over her shoulder as she ground her ass into his crotch.

"Well she sure doesn't act like it." He replied.

"Calli's going through a bit of a rough patch, her fiance broke their engagement a few months ago. She's been a bit short with everyone since then."

Andrew laughed as he pulled Delia closer, "If that's short I'd hate to see her angry!"

---

Calli sat and watched Delia all but have sex with the Canadian out on the dance floor. Every once in awhile he'd look over to her and grin, like he was enjoying toying with her mind. It just got her more flustered whenever he did that. She couldn't read the man at all, one minute he was crass and obnoxious, the next he was all peaches and cream nice. Then he takes her friend off to dance and mauls her like she's a doxy! It infuriated her that he was playing with her like this. She knew that she shouldn't even be feeling like this, it wasn't like she was even remotely interested in the man. If Delia wanted to go for a one off with him it wasn't any of her damned business!

The next song a guy asked her to dance so she went up with him, throwing herself into it and giving him a good show. Delia hadn't left the floor with Andrew yet and he watched Calli as he danced distractedly. Delia had moves, but Calli had her beat hands down he thought to himself. Delia was unsubtle and aggressive in her moves but Calli made it look like an erotic show when she danced. Every step, bump and wriggle was meant to entice and arouse in a smooth flow.

When she looked over at him Andrew smiled and winked again, making Calli blush once more. She'd just about had enough of him and his cavalier attitude! How dare he behave like that! Dancing with her friend and flirting with her instead. Some men were just pigs she thought to herself.

Andrew laughed to himself, Calli appeared almost mortified that he payed more attention to her than her friend. The girl, he didn't even know her name, was brash, loud and although pretty enough certainly wasn't his type. Her friend Calli on the other hand, was a different story. Every time he smiled at her those brown eyes flashed with fire. The looks she gave him sent shivers up his spine and he had no idea why because it wasn't like she was even remotely trying to impress or be suggestive towards him. Quite the opposite in fact, she seemed to be repulsed by him! He laughed again and ground his heated groin into her friend's plump ass with another wicked grin thrown her way.

Calli had had quite enough, she stormed off the dance floor and returned to her table, downing the remainder of her drink in one gulp. She stared daggers across the floor at the impertinent man dancing with her over-sexed friend. She felt flushed and out of sorts and headed to the bar for another drink.

---

Andrew watched Calli head to the bar and excused himself, following her there again. He wasn't sure what he was going to say or do, but he knew that there was no way that he was going to let that beauty get away without a fight. When he got up to her he gave her another grin.

"Having fun?" he asked.

"Toss off!" Calli replied curtly.

"Hey whoa! I'm just trying to be friendly here Calli." he said defensively.

"Why do you keep bothering me? You seemed quite happy being 'friendly' with Delia just now!"

"We were just dancing for Christ's sakes!"

"Looked more like sex to me," Calli fumed.

"Like you were any better with your 'friend'? Jesus I think you just about gave every guy in the place whiplash when you started your little show!"

Calli made to slap Andrew but he grabbed her hand before she struck him. "Ah, ah, ah! It's not nice to hit the man on your first date!" He said with a rakish grin.

"First date?! How dare you! I wouldn't date you if you were the last man on earth you beast!" she cried out.

Andrew laughed loudly, drawing the attention of several people nearby, "You're not used to this are you? You're used to getting your own way like a spoiled little rich bitch. You're used to men doing your bidding, so someone like me intimidates you!"

Calli flushed and struggled to get her warring emotions under control. This man, this stranger, was getting to her in ways she didn't even know existed. "I don't have any idea what you're talking about! Please leave me alone."

Still holding her hand Andrew dragged Calli out of the club to the street. When she tried to pull away he grabbed her in his arms and lifted her off the ground. When the bouncer saw what was going on he moved to intercede but Andrew just shook his head.

"Don't worry she's my girlfriend, she's just had a little too much to drink and wanted to fight another girl because she was flirting with me. We're just going to go home to sort this out." he said as he flashed the man a grin.

The man nodded, knowing that that had occurred on more than one occasion at the club. With Calli firmly in hand Andrew pulled her down the street and into an all night coffee shop, pushing her down into a seat as he sat across from her.

"Who do you think you are thinking you can manhandle me like that?" she demanded.

"I think I'm Andrew McCord," he said with another of his wicked grins. "And I think I'm in love with you."

"YOU THINK YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH ME?! I think you're a bloody nutter is what I think!" Calli snapped at him.

Andrew laughed at the expression on Calli's face, the utter amazement on it was priceless. "Yeah, I do. And so what if I'm a 'nutter'? Do you have any other prospects in the wings that I should know about?"

"That's none of your business Mr. McCord!"

"I'll take that as a no then. Dinner, next Friday at The Prancing Pony. Be there at seven sharp, and leave the bitchy attitude at home." Andrew said as he got up and left.

Calli sat at the table speechless for several minutes after he'd gone. She was seething with fury at his brutish treatment. No man had ever literally swept her off her feet and told her what to do and when to do it in her entire life! She had no idea what to do in this situation, but she did know that if she did decide to meet with this Andrew McCord she was going to make sure that it involved her pouring a pint onto his head before she left.

---

The next morning Calli was wakened by a hard slap to her jeans covered backside. She jumped with a start when she realized that she'd fallen asleep on the couch.

"Rise and shine Calli!" Delia said far too happily for Calli's liking.

"Christ what time is it?" She asked blearily.

"Half ten, I just got in and found you in a heap here! Long night with your friend Andy?" Delia snickered.

"Not bloody likely! He's a beast. Do you know that he demanded that I meet him at The Prancing Pony for seven next Friday? What unmitigated gall!"

"He seemed quite interested in you last night," Delia said with a giggle. "Even with my arse pressed against his cock all he could talk about was you! So are you going?"

"Bugger off Delia!"

Delia laughed and went into the kitchen to start the kettle. "So what did happen after I saw you leave with him?"

Calli proceeded to tell her roommate all the gory details about how he had manhandled her out of the club then down the street into a coffee shop. Then she ranted again about his outrageous demand for what she could only presume was a date according to his cro-magnon brain. Delia laughed heartily at her friend's predicament, which annoyed Calli immensely.

"So you're going then," Delia said with as straight a face as she could manage.

"Yes. Even if it's just to throw something cold and wet into his smug face." Calli replied.

---

Andy didn't sleep that night, every time he closed his eyes he saw Calli. Her dark flashing eyes, those beautiful lips he desperately wanted to kiss, that body he wanted to hold and explore. There was just something so wild and unbridled about her, like she hadn't yet been tamed that aroused him no end. The evil looks she had given him throughout the night had merely stoked the fires that were already growing in his heart, like she was pouring gasoline on an out of control wildfire. He realized that he had probably gone too far in ordering her to go to dinner with him, but he somehow knew that she would show. He also suspected that he'd hit the nail on the head when he'd said that she'd always been in control when she was with a man. He thought about what her friend had said about her recent breakup. He figured her ex had probably realized that she was far too wild for him to handle so had bailed in an attempt at self preservation. Andrew couldn't blame the guy, he doubted most men could handle a woman like Calli for very long. He on the other hand, had every intention of handling Calli for a very long time, and much to her delight if he had his way about it.

---

Calli felt like her entire week of classes had been a total wash. That blasted Andrew McCord kept popping into her head at the oddest times. She was sure he was stark raving mad! The way he acted toward her was so evilly disrespectful that she felt like she'd been tainted by his madness. It was even worse when she slept, every night he'd be in her dreams, grinning that devillish grin and firing off his snide comments about her prospects. Like he had a clue about what her life was like! Being born into a titled family was not all that people thought it was, the expectations that people set on you, who you should and shouldn't associate with and such. She had rebelled from a very young age, and had made friends with other children in town despite her mother's best efforts for her not to. Her mum and dad had finally relented somewhat when she had gone off to Uni and had let her down-play who she really was just so she could have at least a semblance of a 'normal' life. Sometimes she made little slips and her friends would tease her, calling her Her Highness when she started acting like her old self. The only person in her current circle of friends who knew of her past was her friend Delia, whom she had known since they were children and she knew that Del wouldn't let on to anyone else.

Delia teased her mercilessly that week about her new 'boyfriend' to the point that Calli finally just avoided her completely by hiding in her room. By the end of the week she was a complete shambles. Friday rolled around and she decided she'd best get her act together so she could dump this knob head on his ear and get him out of her life for good. She dressed in the sexiest dress she had and did up her hair into a loose updo and made herself up just so.

Calli stepped out of her room and went to the lounge where Delia was watching the telly. "So? How do I look?" she asked.

Delia laughed, "Well if he fancied you before he'll be gobsmacked when he sees you like this! Are you trying to kill the poor lad?"

"If I could get away with it..." Calli said darkly.

Chiara23
Chiara23
649 Followers